Divine Poker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not particularly," I said, trying to calculate the odds in my head. They weren't good. Somewhere around 10%.

"Suit yourself you big chicken," she said before flipping over three cards. Now a 7, 6, and 5 stared up at us from the shiny formica table. I groaned inwardly, telling myself that this was entirely luck and I'd simply lost a coin flip. My real disappointment arose from having misread the signs. I thought this girl needed some divine help and God would back me up here. I guess this was one of those deific jokes the old man was playing. "How about now?"

"I'm like a 2% chance to win," I said. I needed two perfect cards to come as the last two.

"I'll let you buy me dinner if you win," she said with a winning smile. She was clearly enjoying getting the upper hand on a wannabe poker pro. Even if she'd taken every ounce of skill out of it. "And if I win... you buy me a drink?"

"So either way I'm buying you something? That hardly seems like a fair bet."

"Fine... if I win, I'll buy you a drink," she said.

"How is that remotely fair. If I win, you buy ME dinner. And If I lose, I'll buy YOU a drink," I said.

She looked at me, squinting her eyes. I could tell that I'd ignited a little competitive fire in her. "Fine... fine... it's only 2%, right?" she said.

"I think it's less actually... like 11% of 13% so like 1.5% or so," she looked at me, suddenly slightly worried before finally nodding and flipping over another card. For the first time in the last three minutes, I finally got my hopes up. A deuce hit the table. Now a pair of twos obviously doesn't beat a pair of Aces, but at least I had outs now. Any Jack. Any 2 and I win. 5 outs out of the remaining 44 cards. 11%.

"Are you hustling me?" she asked suddenly.

"You cut and dealt. How would I be hustling you?"

"I don't know. You could have shuffled them in some sneaky way."

"To guarantee that no matter where you cut, I'd win?" I asked. The incredulity in my tone was apparent.

Piper started to flip over the last card before looking at me. "You still need help, right? Any Ace comes and I win, right?"

"Really any card except the three remaining Jacks or the two remaining twos."

"Want to make it more interesting?"

"Piper," I said, using her name for the first time, "I"m Phillip. Take it from somebody who gambles... a lot... this is a bad bet for me. Not as bad as it was but still very bad. You'd have to give me really good odds here for me to make another bet."

"That's not how poker works though," she said in protest. "I can bet whatever I want and you either call or fold."

"Yeah. When neither one of us can see the cards. Then you have bluffing. This isn't poker. This is just two people betting on some event. I need odds to keep raising the stakes."

She looked at me quietly then said, "Fine. If I win, you buy me dinner. What do I have to offer to get that accepted."

I thought about it. It sounded like I was going to be at the very least taking this girl to dinner. What did I want if I won? I realized that, if I won, I was likely to get everything I wanted anyways. That's how these little poker games played out. So while I talked a good game about needing good odds, really I just needed her to keep her ask modest because my potential winning was always going to be a huge payday. Nevertheless, I made a big show of contemplating the question. "If I win... let's see... If I win, you let Kennedy watch."

Her eyes narrowed, "Watch what?"

I shrugged, refusing to answer. I let the implication just hang in the air for a moment before gesturing, "You going to deal that last card?"

She looked at me, trying to puzzle me out before she flipped the last card. Neither of us looked down. We simply stared at each other, daring the other one to break eye contact first. It was because of that, that I saw it. Her eyes twinkled for a moment. Just a brief flash of light that you'd never notice if you weren't staring right at her. I knew I'd won. I looked down and, sure enough, there was a Jack staring up at me. My two pair, Jacks and deuces beat her pocket Aces.

"So I guess you owe me a dinner," I said, smiling at her. She looked down and realized suddenly she'd actually lost.

"How?" was all she managed.

"You lost. Now I have a nice dinner to look forward to."

She looked at me, and suddenly her bluster was gone.

"But first, I believe I get to listen to your story, right?" I said.

Piper nodded meekly before asking, "What do you want to know?"

"What was going on with your boyfriend?" I prompted her.

"I... well... it's hard to explain. We've been dating for four years. He and I met at an eating disorder clinic," she said.

"You?" I replied, my shock pretty apparent. She wasn't an olympic athlete or anything but she was still one of the fittest women I'd seen in a long time.

"We've been good for each other in that regard. My mom warned me about being codependent with someone like that, you know?" she said. I nodded as she continued, "Our problems weren't like that."

"What were the problems?"

"Well... until a week ago, I thought it was him. He just wouldn't ever take responsibility for things. He's so happy go lucky and relaxed. I know he loves me. Or he thinks he does at least. But he's just not much of a take charge kind of guy, you know?"

I could see the twinkle in her eye as she watched me. I listened to the words, parsing them for hidden meaning. "Go on," I said, gesturing for her to continue.

She shifted her balance in her seat and gave me a tight little smile before continuing. "It was a lot of little things. I mean, we're both in so much better shape now. And he didn't want to do anything. Sometimes I felt like he even found me more attractive 70 pounds ago, you know?"

"I can't imagine finding you more attractive than you are right now," I said. It wasn't the smoothest line ever but Piper seemed to appreciate it. She blushed and tucked her long blonde hair behind her ear.

"Thank you," she said, avoiding my eye contact now. "Anyway, should I continue?"

"Yes, please?" I said.

"About a couple months ago, Eugene came home late. Then he started working later and later. At first, I thought he was just busy at work but when I asked him about it, something about the explanation never rang true to me. He forgot that we share a credit card and when I saw a hotel charge on there from in-town, I knew what was happening."

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I followed him one night. He met this girl. She looked a lot like how I used to look. Not nearly as fat though. Just a little bit thick. She was cute, really," she said, looking at me. I couldn't help but flick my eyes up and down Piper's trim, athletic body. She was truly gorgeous but I could see how she'd be very attractive even with a little more weight. "She had bigger tits too. I used to. I kind of miss them."

"You truly are beautiful. I'm not just saying that."

"I know. That's the thing. I went down this spiral. I realized that I wasn't really addicted to eating. I just have an addictive personality. All I'd done was shifted my unhealthy eating to obsessive exercising. But seeing my boyfriend banging a girl not nearly as fit as me sent me down a whole different spiral. I started drinking. A lot. And then I got into online poker. And I played... again... a lot," she paused to look at me. Probably looking to see how much I was judging her. Frankly, it wasn't exactly a shocking story to hear in Sin city. She continued, "I confronted Gene and he begged for forgiveness. He did all the things a guy is supposed to do. Bought me flowers. Bought me presents. He was super attentive. He noticed how much poker I was playing and offered to fly me out here for a romantic weekend."

She was silent for a moment. Her sneakered foot was bouncing nervously on the floor, shaking the table gently. I tried to give her the time to articulate things in her own words. I was genuinely curious about the fight that had precipitated all of this. It seemed like she'd agreed to forgive him. So what had happened?

"But I started noticing all the looks I was getting from guys. Hungry looks. And I liked them. Gene didn't give me those hungry looks. He had these dopey puppy dog eyes and as wishy washy as he'd been before the affair, he was even more so afterwards. I couldn't get him to decide on a place to eat. Let alone take charge of anything else. It was like living with my little brother all over or something."

"That sounds rough," I said.

She nodded, "I just keep seeing all these guys who do want me, you know? And then there's Gene. And there's a lot about him I do love. Truly. He's so wonderful and attentive and he genuinely wants me to be happy. But part of me just wants to get back at him, you know? Plus he's just so... weak."

And there it was. I nodded, starting to finally understand. I may not have sussed out all the contours of her new kink but I could see the broad outline. "So you want him to be strong."

She shrugged, "I want to be with a strong man," she said, changing the words in a not particularly subtle way.

I pushed the menu on the table to the side and leaned forward, "I decided not to wait for you to buy me dinner. You're going to pay for the room service."

She blinked before whispering, "I am?"

I nodded, "Yup. C'mon," I said, grabbing her hand. She gave only the briefest bit of resistance as I pulled her along with me. Now, seeing her out of the booth, I finally got my first full look at her. She really was gorgeous. Her whole body was fit and toned, Her long legs were smooth and practically glowed. She was wearing a short pair of yoga shorts and cute little tennis shoes. She was almost the polar opposite of what you typically see in Vegas. I looked over my shoulder and gestured for Kennedy to follow. She threw some bills down on the table, grabbed her purse and scampered after us.

"She's coming?" Piper asked.

"She gets to watch, remember?" I said.

Piper gave an understanding, "Oh," as I tugged her hand, pulling her behind me. The three of us made it to the elevator and, as the door closed, I placed my hands on the small of Piper's back. She didn't pull away, instead leaning a little closer before glancing my way and giving me a playful smile. She caught sight of Kennedy standing a respectful couple of feet away and she got a nervous look on her face for a moment.

"Don't worry about her," I said. Piper's eyes obediently snapped back to mine and, for just a moment, we held that gaze. I leaned forward, softly kissing her lips for the first time. She was a little tentative at first but she quickly increased her passion, all thoughts of Kennedy momentarily forgotten. She moaned lustily into my mouth as my hands roamed across her body, cupping her tight bubble butt with one hand as I teased my fingers along her spine with the other. She ground her hips into me as we continued to make out, encouraging my growing erection with her hips.

We finally broke our kiss and she looked at me, beaming with a broad and dazzling smile. "Is this for real?" she asked.

I nodded, "Absolutely."

A sneaky look crossed her face and her hand reached down to cup my engorged cock through my pants. "No... is THIS for real?"

I smiled, "Want to find out?"

She nodded meekly and flushed bright red.

"She's adorable, isn't she Kennedy?"

"Yes, dear," Kennedy responded with a happy, chirpy tone.

"You think she's good in bed?"

"Probably," Kennedy replied, playing along with the game.

"Better than you?" I said. Piper's eyes went wide, surprised at my audacity.

I simply smiled as Kennedy responded with a quiet gasp of arousal before whispering throatily, "Almost certainly, baby."

Piper's face showed confusion and shock but the door to the elevator opened before she could formulate a question. We walked down the dimly lit hallway, sexual tension thick in the air. "Open the door for us, babe," I said as we approached Kennedy's room.

Kennedy mumbled a quiet, "Okay," as I spun Piper to face me and pinned her to the wall, kissing her forcefully. Her body pressed against me as she moaned into my mouth, grinding herself against me. As our tongues were dancing together and our hips were trying to merge into one right there in the hallway, another couple went by, staring at us and our lewd display. They didn't stare long, however. This was Vegas afterall.

Nevertheless, when we finally broke our kiss, Piper whispered, "I feel like such a slut."

"Is that bad?" I asked, smiling at her from just an inch away.

She shook her head left to right slowly, "No. Not at all," before wrapping her legs around me as I pinned her to the wall. I grabbed her thighs, pulling her past Kennedy as we stumbled into the dark room. "God, this is so fucking hot. This is so what I needed," Piper murmured into my ear as I made my way to the freshly made bed. I tossed her down and immediately descended upon her, kissing her as she wrapped her arms and legs around me eagerly. "Can I... Can I see your cock?" she asked in a halting, uncertain tone.

"You sure?" I teased.

She nodded and I stood back from her. She followed, kneeling on the floor and reaching up with trembling, almost reverent fingers, to unbuckle my belt. When my pants came off, she pulled down my boxers causing my cock to spring forward. She gasped, astounded at the size and I made a small, silent prayer of thanks to God for this other gift he'd given me. "It's so big," she said as she cupped my balls and gripped the base of my cock. "It's like twice the size of Gene's," she said. "He's gonna be so jealous." She got an almost wicked look on her face, "Can I... I mean... would it be okay... can I take a picture of it to send to him."

I paused. Random dick picks running around on the internet weren't exactly problem free propositions. Nevertheless, I didn't see the harm in it if she kept my face out of it. We were in a random hotel room after all. "You want him to know you're getting revenge?"

"I want him to know I'm getting properly fucked," she said with surprising fervor. "I'm not gonna put up with him being such a pussy anymore."

Kennedy laughed softly and I simply nodded my acquiescence. Piper grabbed her phone and held it up. She then moved my cock up so it rested on her face. She smiled up at the camera as she took a couple pictures before leaning back and flipping through them to find the best one. Her face was about half obscured by the slab of meat in front of it but she was still plenty recognizable.

I watched as she typed, "Found a real man. With a real cock."

"You're so naughty," I said with a laugh.

"Maybe I need a spanking," she said as she stood up and turned around. She leaned forward, bending at the waist and giving a great view of her fantastic ass before hooking her fingers in her yoga shorts and pulling them down slowly. The tiny g-string underneath came down along with it and I could see that perfect white ass and pink pussy beneath it.

Her phone buzzed and I looked over her shoulder at the response from Gene that had come through.

Gene: "Sweetie? Is that you?"

She quickly typed out a response back, "Me and my new lover's cock."

I smacked her ass, "You really are naughty," I said. "So mean to your sweet little boyfriend."

She moaned at the contact and wiggled her ass back at me encouraging more. "I am. You better show me who the real boss is, Sir."

I was getting a better sense of the game she was playing. She didn't want her wimp boyfriend. She wanted a man to take her. And she wanted her boyfriend to know about it. I could oblige. I smacked her ass a couple more times before her phone buzzed again. "Honey... I'm so sorry. Don't do this, please..."

I reached over and grabbed her phone before she could respond. She gasped but when she saw me snapping a picture of her ass, emblazoned prominently with my bright red handprint, she moaned and her eyes rolled. I typed into her phone, "Don't worry Gene. I'm punishing her for her sins."

I tossed the phone back down so Piper could read the reply. Again, another gasp and moan which simply confirmed that I'd figured out her new kink. "I can't believe I'm doing this," she said.

"Doing what?" I asked, taunting her. I grabbed my cock and slid it up and down her wet slit.

"Cheating on my boyfriend... with a guy I just met," she said. I slid the tip into her and she groaned at the sensation of being spread wide. "Maybe I really am a slut," she said. Her phone buzzed again.

Gene: What are you doing now?

She quickly typed out a reply.

Piper: He just has the tip in and it's already better than you.

Gene: Oh God

Piper: Is this turning you on?

Gene: No...

Piper: Send me a pick of your cock to prove it.

I slid my cock further into her, slowly giving her half of it. "Oh God. I'm so fucking full."

"That's only half, slut," I said.

She whimpered, "Half??"

Her phone buzzed again and there was a picture of a very obviously erect cock. It wasn't actually that small. Probably only a little smaller than mine used to be. But it was nothing compared to what I had now. With shaky fingers, she managed to get out another text.

Piper: I guess it does turn you on. Hearing about me getting fucked by a real man.

Gene: Does it feel good?

Piper: Better than anything I've ever felt.

Gene: Oh God

I slammed my cock into her, burying it to the hilt. "Oh God... please... oh god," she said, unconsciously echoing her boyfriend's words. "Please... please," she begged as I slowly pulled back out.

"What do you want?"

"To be fucked," she said.

I grabbed her phone from her hand and switched it to record. I held it up, showing my cock sliding in and out of her. Agonizingly slowly. "Tell Eugene what you want, slut."

"I want to be fucked. By a real man. Not "made love to" by a wimp. I want to be pounded by a real cock. Please... fucking pound me and use me and do whatever dirty thing you want to me. Use my holes however you want. Please... please... please."

"I'm not going to give that to you until Eugene gives you permission," I said.

Kennedy gasped from behind me and I glanced over. Her fingers were buried in her unbuttoned shorts. Piper simply whimpered, before sobbing out a plea to her boyfriend. "Please Gene. He's giving me what you can't... Oh God... P... p... please. Tell me it's okay to fuck him. I need it... fuck me... fuck... yes... Please, I need this worse than anything ever... It's so good... Oh God... I can't stop now. Don't be mean, Gene. Don't be... oh fuck... don't be cruel. Let me have this. Tell me it's okay to fuck this godlike cock... Aagghhh... I promise I'll tell you all about it tonight. But I need this Gene. Pleeeeaaase," she said. Her voice sounded so pitiful as she made her perverted, lusty plea. My cock twitched inside of her, causing her to gasp as she stuttered through the soliloquy.

I hit share on the video and sent it to Gene, then tossed the phone down beside her. She looked at it, eyes glued to the display as I continued my erotic torture. "What do you think, Kennedy? Does her boyfriend love her enough to let her have what she needs?"

Kennedy gasped behind me, "I hope so."

"Me too... it'd be a shame to have to pull out and cover the slut's face with cum and leave her unfucked."

"Oh God... Ohh... please... I need it. I really need it. I don't know what I'd do if I can't get your cock slamming into me," she whined.

The display on her screen continued to glow, lighting up the room. The three dots continued to pulse as Gene kept typing and deleting and then typing again. Finally, after a good minute of deliberation, two letters appeared.

Gene: OK

I didn't waste anytime and started slamming into Piper's cunt hard and fast. "YEsssss," she screamed out as I hammered into her, my fingers gripping her thin waist as I took control of her unresisting body. I shoved her up onto the bed, jamming my cock in with long, hard strokes that caused her to groan and whimper with each thrust.