Divine Poker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want this cum, slut?" I asked after pounding her for several minutes.

"Yesss... yess... fill me up. Make me drip with your cum," she said.

"She really is very tight," I told Kennedy. The pitiful whimper behind me told me all I needed to know. "Much tighter than you. And look at this ass. I bet it would grip my cock even more. You ever let Gene fuck your ass, slut?"

"N... n... no," she said.

"Ask him if it's okay if you give up your anal virginity to a stranger," I said.

"Oh god," she gasped but she took the phone in her hand. It took her several tries to type but finally she managed.

Piper: He wants to fuck my ass. I know I've never let you. But I want to let him. Is it okay if this stranger fucks my ass, Gene?

Gene: He's ready to go again?

Piper: LOL... No, baby. Real men can fuck for more than two minutes.

Gene: You really want this, Piper?

Piper: Yesssss... tell me you do too. Please? Isn't it hot?

Gene: ok... yes.

Piper: Yes I can get my ass fucked or yes it's hot?"

This time the pause was very long before finally a reply popped up.

Gene: Both... oh god... both, baby.

I grabbed the bottle of lube on the nightstand and squirted it into my hand and her ass. She bent forward, arching her back and sticking her ass up as high as possible. "I can't believe I'm doing this," she said again.

"Doing what?" I asked, again teasing her with the words. I liked hearing her admit her depravity.

"Giving... giving my ass up... to a guy I just met."

I pressed my cock head against her ass and watched as it instantly began to give way. "What kind of girl would do that?"

"Aaaggghh... a... a... s... slut," she whispered as my cock invaded her most intimate hole.

"An obedient, slut?"

"Oh yes... that's what I am... for a real man... an obedient slut!" she screamed.

"Rub your clit for me. You want to cum while I fuck your ass, slut?"

"Ohhhhhh.... Yesss.. Please," she said.

"Don't you think Gene would like to hear that?" I asked. I knew what her answer would be.

"Yessss," she rasped out.

"Then call him," I said.

"Really?" she gasped as her finger found her clit. She sighed at the touch.

"Sure... Gene should know what a slutty girl you are, don't you think?"

"Oh yesss," she hissed.

"Siri, call... oh my fucking god that's big... Gene," she said, her exclamation caused by a particularly hard thrust I gave her.

"Now, now," came Siri's canned admonition.

"Oh for fuck's sake," Piper gasped, "Siri... call Gene," she managed through gritted teeth.

The phone took only a second to connect and her boyfriend picked up after a single ring, "Piper?"

"Shut up Eugene... Just listen while a real man makes me cum while he fucks my ass," Piper managed, her panting obvious to the man on the other end of the line.

"Tell him what's happening, slut," I said.

"Oh god... He's in my ass. And it's so good. And so degrading. And so perfect. He wants me to cum. Please Gene. Tell me it's okay to cum while he fucks my ass. I want to be a good cock loving slut for his perfect cock. Can I cum? Please Gene. Can I?" she begged. I kept slamming into her wordessly but, at this point, she was delirious from pleasure.

"Please baby... you can cum," Gene said in an almost pleading voice. That was all that Piper needed. Suddenly she collapsed down, spasming in a screaming orgasm. Her legs twitched and flailed on either side of me and her ass clamped down hard on my cock, threatening to break it off at the root. I shoved her down hard, giving her two final thrusts of my own before my orgasm roared out from me.

I pulled out, spraying cum all over her back and hair. It felt like a gallon and it made a massive mess all over her still shaking body... and the bed... and a little on the wall. I was dimly aware of Kennedy also cumming behind me and I was pretty sure Gene's groan was his own climax. "Okay Gene. You've heard how good it was for your slut girlfriend. Now you know why I'm keeping her for the day. Don't worry, she'll be back tonight to tell you all about it. Bye now," I said as I hit 'End' on the phone. "Okay, slut, you ready for round 2?" I asked.

Piper just looked up at me in awe as she nodded.

I did end up using Piper for most of the day but. The more I fucked her, the more submissive she became until, by the end of the night, she was eating Kennedy's pussy while Kennedy straddled the blonde's face and held her legs wide for me to fuck her wet cunt. I dumped four loads into her over the course of the afternoon and plastered her face twice. When she left on wobbly legs, Kennedy closed the door behind her before running at me and tackling me to the bed. She gave me a giant kiss, silencing any protests or questions I might have had.

"That was so fucking hot. Even better than with Jaime," she said as she continued to shower me with kisses. Her hands caressed my skin, tracing the lines of my muscles as if memorizing the creases.

"So now that you've had your fun with your new toy... Do you have anything left for your girlfriend?"

"Definitely," I said as she playfully pushed me forward onto the bed. Despite the day's exertions, my divinely gifted cock seemed always ready for more.

"It's no wonder these little sluts can't get enough of this cock. It really is perfect, you know."

"I'm glad you... and they... like it," I said as she straddled me for the very first time.

"You sure you want this?" she said, teasing me just a little.

"Very much, Kennedy. And I want you to have it," I said. I leaned up and held her in my arms, giving her a kiss before nuzzling her plump breasts. As I did, she sank down on top of me emitting the most appreciative, sigh I'd ever heard.

"Oh, God... finally," she said as I filled her up fully. She rode me gently, luxuriating in the feel of finally being full. "Am I as good as they are, Phillip?"

"So good," I said.

She smacked my chest hard, "Nooo... Play the game, Phillip," she said imploringly.

I sneered at her, trying to display some contempt, "I didn't say you were as good as they were, baby. They're sooo much better than you," I said. She moaned, throwing her head back as I continued, "They're cunts are tight and they have much firmer, perkier tits. Plus they let me fuck their ass and they deepthroat my cock. Really you can't compete."

Suddenly she started shaking her hips against me and quivering, "You deserve them, Phillip. Your perfect cock should have perfect pussy," she whined. I could tell that, despite only fucking me for a few minutes, she was already close to coming.

I reached up, grabbing a tit in each hand. "As long as you keep bringing me fresh pussy for us to fuck, I'll occasionally let you ride this. Okay sweetie?"

"Yesss," she said, exploding all over me as she collapsed on top. Her body continued to twitch and spasm as I felt her cunt clench and release repeatedly around my shaft. "God that's so good," she murmured into my ear.

"I'm glad you liked it."

"Can I ask you a question?" she said softly, almost as if she was afraid of the answer.

"Of course, babe. I told you, I want to get to know you and for you to get to know me. Ask away," I said, feeling particularly open and ready to share.

"I swear I saw a light flash in Piper's eyes earlier. When you were playing poker. Didn't I?"

Huh... I was not ready for THAT question.