Diving into the Deep End Pt. 01

Story Info
Is opening the relationship too much, too soon?
2.9k words
4.45
9.8k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a flutter in my stomach as soon as we got a match. After years of talking about opening up our relationship, my husband and I finally took the big step of creating a profile on a poly dating site. Of course, there's a big step and then there's a BIG STEP. Matching with another couple? And possibly meeting with them? That's a BIG STEP.

Before I could fully process the emotions of potentially putting the theory of sleeping with other people into practice (and allowing my husband to do the same!), I got a new message notification.

Now, my husband, Adam, and I are pretty attractive. I don't know? 7's? 8's on a good day? Adam is tall, skinny, brown, thick hair, and glasses framing his dark brown eyes. Cute in a nerdy sort of way. I guess I'm sort of cute in a nerdy way too? But short, 5'4", blonde hair and blue eyes, curvy in the right places, also glasses, and I tend to go for jeans and a loose blouse rather than anything super girly or feminine.

Anyway, this couple? Super hot. Like, boring straight girl me might go gay for her, and he's even hotter. And they even had cute, alliterative names, James and Jess. J & J. They could even make their own vaccine, I thought, laughing to myself about my own dad joke.

He clearly works out, strong broad shoulders, strong jaw line and a confident gaze, rugged good looks, with light brown hair and piercing blue eyes. She was super feminine. Tall, dark hair, thin, sporty body, and with breasts that somehow appear to be a cup (maybe two) too large for her otherwise trim frame.

We exchanged a few messages, and they both seemed really cool and relaxed. They were experienced, and totally put us at ease about taking our time, and going at a pace we were both comfortable with.

After a bit of back and forth, and a nervous glass of wine between my husband and I to talk it over, we eagerly agreed to meet them up for "just a drink." We made a promise to each other that we would, at most, maybe make out with the other couple the first night. And only if the vibe was right and we were both comfortable, of course.

I'd normally wear jeans, but felt a weird pressure to "keep up" with his total hottie, so I wore a red, flowery summer dress instead. I also ditched my glasses for contacts. Yes, I had She's All That'ed myself.

We got to the cool, trendy downtown bar that they suggested early and sat in a corner booth, and waited. And waited. The nerves built, and we kept waiting. And just when we were ready to call or text them, they walked in the front door, confidently striding in, looking like a million bucks.

Of course she was wearing a dress that put mine to shame, a tight, form-fitting black dress with spaghetti straps. It was difficult for me not to gawk, and I know Adam was doing everything in his power not to drool while falling face first into her deep cleavage. My husband squeezed my hand under the table, sensing my sudden panic, whispering "relax babe, you look amazing."

Naturally, there was eye-candy for me as well: he was dressed in a sharp suit, his freshly pressed white button-up shirt open perhaps one button too many. I squeezed his hand back, smiling sweetly at his comparatively under-dressed jeans and a nice sweater.

They sat down, paid for the first round, and to my shock it ended up being really relaxing and fun! They were both cool, confident, considerate, funny, and of course, sexy as hell. Our nervous laughter soon became real laughter, and there was an undercurrent of sexual tension which was also giving the atmosphere an electric buzz.

We only agreed on one drink for our first date. We didn't want to feel pressured into doing anything we weren't comfortable with yet. But as we finished the first round, James suggested getting another. My husband and I looked nervously at each other, but before we could answer Jess stood up and grabbed my hand, "come on, let's dance a little while James gets us another round!"

I didn't really have a chance to say no! It was more of an order than a question! She practically pulled me out of my seat, towering over me, especially in her 3-inch heels, and onto the dance floor while The Killers "Somebody Told Me" played. I've never been into girls, but feeling this girl's body--no, this woman's body--against mine, in this charged atmosphere? Well, I couldn't believe how turned on I was.

We danced for a few songs, getting a little closer, a little more intimate with each one. I felt her soft, gorgeous body against mine, while feeling waves of excitement building throughout my body with each touch. I couldn't believe how exciting it was to be the focus of this gorgeous woman, seeing her bright green eyes looking lustily into mine, feeling her breasts rubbing against me, feeling her hands on my hips and occasionally on my ass. It was all happening so fast that I couldn't keep up, let alone have times to process these new, possibly bisexual feelings.

Suddenly, she leaned in--at first I thought she was going to kiss me, and I felt a strange disappointment when she didn't--and whispered "hey...is it ok if I made out with your husband a bit? Of course, it'd be cool if you kiss my boyfriend a bit in return..."

My heart was racing with about a million different feelings. I hesitated but responded, "J-just kissing? Right?"

She giggled, playfully slapping my shoulder, "of course! We know it's your first time...just wanted to leave you wanting more!" She winked at me, and I could feel myself blushing.

"OK" I said softly, just above a whisper.

She kissed my cheek, again, leaving me feeling weird about maybe wanting more? From her? The then whispered in my ear "But if you want to do more with James, you're totally allowed."

Before I could respond that "more" was definitely off limits, she took my hand as she bounced back to the booth, practically dragging me along. She guided me to sit next to James, her last words still racing through my mind, and then she walked around to my husband, took his hand, and dragged him off to another booth without saying a word. My husband looked back at me, and I smiled and nodded, trying to convey that I was cool with it.

As they disappeared through the crowd, to the other side of the bar, James turned to me, "So what did Jess talk you into? I know how...persuasive she can be." I could hear arousal in his voice. I assume they had been watching Jess practically seduce me on the dance floor, each of them getting as aroused as we were.

As I started to speak, I felt him lean in closer to me. His big, muscular frame making me feel suddenly very small and submissive. "Well..." I started nervously, "she asked if she could make out with my husband...and I said yes...so long as it was just kissing."

He responded with a noncommittal "hmm." And because I can't shut up when I'm nervous, I kept talking, "yes, well...our limits for tonight are at most kissing so...you know..."

"Your limit with your husband?" He said coolly, matter of factly. His demeanor had changed as he pressed his thigh into my crossed legs. I felt him towering over me. Thought not like Jess was towering over me earlier. This was a different vibe. Not as playful, and much more authoritative. His broad shoulders, cool, powerful demeanor, and direct manner made me feel weak and vulnerable in his presence, and yet also aroused. "And what if he...or you...goes further than 'just kissing?'" He said as he gently ran his fingers through my hair. I felt goosebumps up and down my arms and my neck at this question.

"I...guess..." I gasped as I felt him lean in to kiss and nibble on my earlobe, "ummm...that's not good, because..." I gasped again as he kissed my neck, "we need to be able to trust each other...and you..."

"Is that so?" He growled as he took his big, strong hand, and took my chin, moving my face to his.

"Yes..." I whimpered before he kissed me powerfully and passionately. I was totally lost in the moment. My eyes slammed shut, no longer searching the room for peeks of my husband and Jess through the crowd. I felt his powerful arms wrap around me, and his hands driving me wild, teasing me, over my hips and to the top of my knees, slowly but inevitably moving higher up the inside of my thighs. I had enough will power, just enough, to keep my legs crossed.

Suddenly, his hands moved up from my legs, up to cup my breasts.

"Wait..." I gasped as he squeezed hard, kissing my cheek, "please...I promised..."

He took my face into his hands, looking me deep in the eyes, and calmly explained "that was a promise to him...if we continue, you will need to start making promises to me."

As he continued looking into my eyes, he calmly, but assertively put a hand on my knee and uncrossed my legs, opening them to give himself better access under the table. I gasped, my eyes wide. I tried, weakly, to close them again, but he once again took my knee with his big, powerful hands, spreading my legs wide again. He kissed me and slid his hand all the way up the inside of my thigh. All resistance was gone, as I felt my legs open even wider for him, as if my body knew what it needed and needed to do, giving him exactly what he wanted.

"Good girl..." he said, as he started rubbing me through my panties. I briefly thought about how I should have shaved, or at least trimmed today, but that thought quickly passed as his fingers worked to get me even more aroused. After a moment he easily slid my soaked panties to the side, his large fingers sliding along my incredibly wet slit. "Mmm, someone is horny..." He said confidently, his fingers now working magic on my clit as I held onto him and kissed him deeply.

A moment later he pulled away from his kiss, continuing to finger me under the table, As he looked into my eyes. My eyes looked back, weak and pleadingly, my body reacting against my will, hips grinding naturally to meet his expert fingers as he continued teasing my clit. My eyes went wide, but stayed locked on his powerful gaze as I felt him slide two fingers inside my dripping pussy, his thumb continuing to tease my clit. I gasped, biting my lip, as I felt his fingers enter me, but I only wanted more at this point.

"If we continue, I require three rules for you to follow when we are together or chatting."

"W-what?" I moaned, out of both confusion and a desperate need for him to just make me come already.

"One: you may not refer to Adam by his name, or as your husband. He is now only to be referred to as your roommate."

I gasped, wanting to say no but unable. It somehow turned me on even more. I felt my pussy clench around his fingers, my orgasm now so close. I could only manage a moan, along with a weak "th-that's...so...wrong...mmm"

He continued without responding to my complaint.

"Two: I take priority when we're together. That means whatever agreement you had with your roommate must be approved by me."

I got the sense that he wouldn't approve of any limits we tried to impose. "But...mmm" I said softly, my pussy once again clenching around his fingers, needing release. He merely took my moan as consent. My body was completely on fire, and I couldn't say no even if I wanted. And I didn't want to. I wanted so desperately to come. I told myself, foolishly, that I could just come, and renegotiate this deal later.

"And three: you will call me either Sir or Master. Say 'Yes Sir' to agree to these rules and come hard for me."

I whimpered and tried to say no, but my body needed the release. Almost against myself, I heard "y-yes...Sssirrr" escape my lips, as a massive orgasm tore through my body. I held onto him as I grinded against his hand, kissing him deeply as my orgasm subsided.

"Oh..." I said, blushing, when I could finally speak. He took his soaked fingers, and put them in my mouth to lick clean. I'd normally be repulsed by this, but it just felt so right, and I could tell from the look on his face that he was pleased with my submission and obedience. It somehow made me even hornier.

"Yes, you'll be such a good pet. This is only scratching the surface. Go to the bathroom and freshen up. Your roommate shouldn't be suspicious. Then we will call it a night."

I did as ordered. I could barely walk, my legs were trembling from arousal, as I cleaned myself off in a bathroom stall. My panties were completely soaked. As I washed my face and hands, I looked at myself in the mirror. I had betrayed my husband. This was so wrong. I told myself, then and there, that we'd break it off. I'd tell Adam that I just wasn't into James, and that would be that.

I took a deep breath and walked over to the booth where Adam was eagerly making out with Jess. I could see his rock-hard cock bulging against his jeans. It seems as if they, at least, hadn't done anything "out of bounds." Still, I felt a weird pang of jealousy wash through me as I cleared my throat, interrupting their session.

James, seeing me approach the table, walked through the crowd, up behind me, placing a hand on my ass, "Hey you two, having fun?"

Adam turned his attention to me, and James' hand on my ass, and I could see he was suddenly a bit conflicted, jealous even. My face was flushed, he didn't even know the half of it.

Jess practically bounced up from the table, after one last kiss from Adam, "Yes, we had a ball..." She then kissed James, snuggling up on the other side of him. For a brief moment, James was there, two women obediently at his side, and my husband was alone. It was just a moment, but it lingered just long enough for me to feel it. I wondered if everyone else felt it as well.

As if snapping out of a trance, I gave him a quick peck on the cheek, "um, thanks for the great night..." The word "Sir" drifted through my consciousness, though I didn't dare say it in front of Adam, and I quickly sat back down next to my husband, kissing him on the lips, as if to tell him (and myself) that it would be OK. I might have convinced him, but I could almost feel the ground shifting beneath my feet.

We both turned our attention back to the young, attractive couple standing before us. They were making out, both visibly very aroused.

James broke the kiss, "be sure to think of us later" he said with a wink, looking deep into my eyes. "We'll call you to set up another date."

With that they turned around and left.

My husband and I left shortly thereafter. We were mostly quiet, but when we got back to the house it was fireworks. Well, very short-lived fireworks, but fireworks nonetheless. He pressed me up against the wall just inside the house, passionately kissing each other. He hadn't been this aggressive with me in years. I couldn't help but to think about James. He was no doubt thinking about Jess.

My body was on fire, and I needed to feel a hard cock inside of me. I could feel his eagerness as I unbuckled his pants, and started stroking his already hard cock. Normally he needs quite a bit of foreplay to get this hard, I thought, as I stroked, and then a moment later I felt him convulse and start squirting everywhere. I hadn't seen that much come in years. He got it on my hand, his pants and boxers, even onto my dress.

He breathed hard, coming down from his massive orgasm, smiling sheepishly.

"Sorry, baby...I really needed that, haha."

Blushing, he waddled to the nearest bathroom to wash up. So. I guess I wasn't getting any, or any more, tonight. There was a lot to unpack, and I might need to come clean to Adam about what happened, and why we couldn't see James and Jess again. Then again, the memories of James ordering me around, and his natural dominant nature made me question whether I had the strength to do the right thing.

I climbed into bed, a million thoughts running through my head, kept awake by naughty thoughts and Adam's obnoxious snoring right next to me. I concluded that I might need to see...Master James again, as my fingers slowly drifted between my legs, replaying the events of the night.