Divinity Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Divinity does have its perks.

"No need to shed blood, I just want you out of my club," Mr. Hush instructed with a wave of his hand. "Now good night you crazy kids, I hope to see either of you never."

We walked very carefully out of the club and our weapons didn't disappear till we were out in the parking lot. I took a deep breath when the valet pulled up the car and we were driving away.

"So that happened," I joked, reclining in my seat.

"Fuck me, I hate that prick," Midnight proclaimed as we started to drive out of the city. "But I don't think he was lying to me." She mused to herself.

"So 'Loose' Lenny?" I inquired after a few minutes.

"Lenny's like us, but he's a klepto, and of course just stealing normal things isn't enough for him. He's the one you call if you need to steal godly items, but what he's stolen so far is random, even for him," she continued to explain to me. "Look it's not your problem, I'll drop you off home and I'll call you tomorrow, ok?"

I nodded my head to her before remembering what I wanted to talk to her about. We just got so wrapped up in everything else I almost forgot. "Hey, Midnight do you have any siblings? Like divine type siblings?"

"Of course, dozens of them." This was new information to digest. "I've met a few of my half-siblings, I've even had to arrest some of them. Technically we're cousins," Midnight managed to drop that bomb on me.

"What?" I asked her, looking over very surprised.

"Well think about it, your dad is my dad's nephew, so that makes us like second cousins I think," Midnight informed me nonchalantly.

"Oh wow..." I heard myself saying out loud.

"Look honestly it's best not to think about it, the only family that should matter is the one that was with you from the start. Your mother and father, for starters. If you want to connect with your other, divine family, no one will stop you but it's not an easy road to follow. We all have ambitions, and I've seen brothers and sisters step on one another to get there." Midnight finished explaining as we pulled up to my house. "Thanks for your help tonight, I'll call you in the morning."

"Thanks, Midnight, it was fun honestly." I joked and she snickered at me. "Try and get some sleep," I told her before we shared a deep kiss.

"Don't worry about me, and don't think too much about family. Blood is blood, but even that only gets you so far." Midnight finished with a wink at me as I left the car and she drove off. I noticed my parents had left and the house was dark for the night. I shrugged as I got in and was probably just going to relax for the rest of the evening till my phone buzzed.

"Does she miss me already?" I joked to myself as I pulled it from my pocket, but instead of Midnight, it was Claire. I had forgotten she had my number, it was a little surprising. I answered the phone, "hey Claire." I tried to sound nonchalant.

"Hey you," Claire certainly sounded excited. "I hope I'm not catching you at a bad time."

"No, I just got free, what's up?" I asked curiously, something was up, I could tell it in her voice.

"Well I got invited to a party tonight, and it would suck if I had to go alone." She told me with a little playful whine in her voice.

Bingo! A party was her game plan, and since I am free...

"You want to go with me to a party?" I inquired slyly, I suddenly wondered about my influence. I reached out to her with my voice and I feel I could tug at her strings. I pulled at her with my influence.

"Yes, I want to go with you so you can fuck me again," Claire confessed, sounding a little out of her mind. I may have pulled too hard on that. "But you know, if you're busy or something..." She trailed off as I let go of her.

"Give me your address, I'll pick you up." Claire gave a very excited Yay, and she rattled off her address before hanging up. I barely got her info before she sent me a text with her address as well. I located my mom's keys and sent her a message saying I was borrowing the car. I readjusted my wardrobe, putting on a nicer shirt and recleaning my clothes and self again making it as though I showered. Using some influence wasn't a problem, as chances are I'd regain it back before long.

I drove to Claire's parents' house, I was about to text her that I was there when she came up to the car, clearly excited to see me. She wore a thin-strapped black dress, fishnets with flower patterns across it, and 'fuck me' heels.

"Hey," she greeted me as she got into the car.

"Hey yourself," I grinned back before she leaned over and we shared a nice long kiss, her tongue pushed into my mouth and I felt her hand on my crotch. I enjoyed this for a minute, before breaking away. "Let's hold off for now, and go get some drinks before we head to the party."

She sighed heavily but wore a bright smile as she got her seatbelt on. "Not too much to drink I hope," Claire stated, giving my cock another rub down quickly.

"Don't worry, I can drink like a sailor," I replied with a wink as I pulled away from her house. "So where's the party at?" I asked her, glancing over at Claire who was fidgeting in her seat. I didn't need to be a demigod to know that she was nervous and horny, I used some influence to ease her and calm her down a little.

"It's at Jake Roger's house, do you know where that is?" Claire asked me, Jake was one of the 'cool kids', and with me being an outcast my whole life, I did not know where he lived.

"No, but if you direct me, we'll get there after a stop." I drove us to the high-end liquor store in town. They were notorious for busting people with fake IDs and getting dumbasses arrested. Claire looked at me with a concerned look on her face, I winked at her before getting out of the car. She got out with me and followed close behind me as we entered the building. I had cash in my pocket, but not as much as I would have liked, so with a quick burst of influence, I turned the tens and fives in my wallet to fifties and twenties. I wasn't quite sure to do that, but I wanted it and my instincts kicked in.

I found a bottle of good whiskey, and after a little convincing Claire picked out a bottle of some kind of fruity liquor. We walked to the counter, the questioning eyes of the slightly older woman at the counter watching us as we came up. I set the booze on the counter and just smirk at the woman. She was about my height, more tone than skinny, decent-sized breasts, and a really cute face.

"Um, you don't look old enough to be buying this," she stated with some sass and a click of her tongue.

"It's fine, no need to card us, it'll be our little secret," I told her confidently, partly seeing how fair I could take this.

She folded her arms under her breasts and gave me a look. "Well, I'll be nice and let you leave before I call the cops."

Ok now we were getting serious, I studied her a moment as we locked eyes. I looked at her name tag. Sherry was written on it. I could tell she was frustrated both mentally and physically. I gave her a tug with influence and her face went flush as her breathing increased suddenly. Poor girl, she was crazy horny, I barely had to flex my influence on her.

"So let's make a deal," I started pulling out my wallet and phone. "You let us purchase these bottles and I'll give you my phone number."

Sherry was almost robotic as she pulled out her phone but suddenly shook her head forcefully. "I can't I'll lose my job, and there's a fine, I need to see your ID." Sherry insisted, she was stronger than I originally thought.

I used some more influence to pull on her thread, making her less resistant to my charm. "Come on, I'm rather gifted, you won't be disappointed, and no one will find out," I continued, using some more influence to make her a little wet. This Divinity thing was pretty awesome.

"Gifted?" Sherry asked out loud as she pressed her legs together.

"He's got a big cock," Claire piped up suddenly with a grin.

Sherry groaned slightly before taking my phone and putting her number in it, making sure we had each other's numbers with a quick call. The two bottles were rung up and I paid for them, winking at Sherry as I escorted Claire out to the car. Claire had a wide smile on her face as we drove out of the parking lot. She took my hand and put it between her legs as she looked up the address.

I toyed with her, feeling the soft, thin material of her panties under my fingers. We reached the edge of town, Jake lived in a huge house near the forest perverse. I remember reading about the old houses the lumber barons built when the town was just starting to form. This had to be one of them, it was three stories tall, with a wrap-around porch that surrounded the house. There were over a dozen cars in the long driveway, I parked at the back of all of them. I could easily hear music coming from the house as a handful of people were talking across the lawn and on the porch.

Claire took my arm as we walked into the house party, off to the left was a living room with people dancing and grinding to the music. Claire said hello to some people, a few people recognized me from school or the whole car hitting-me-thing. Most of the people I met were nice, I got some props for bringing Claire and the booze. After about ten minutes I had a rocks glass with whiskey in my hand as Claire had mixed her drink with clear soda. I tried it, but it was too sweet for me honestly. I stuck to my straight whiskey as we wandered through the party for a bit. I looked around seeing that no one else was special at the party. Hell after the party the world was full of strange and powerful creatures, I was just one.

"Oh come on honey, just a kiss," I heard a loud cocky voice demand outside on the patio.

"I said leave me alone," a soft voice growled out.

That didn't sound good, normally I'd stay out of it but with my newfound abilities, I didn't feel that I could. I left Claire chatting with a couple of people as I went outside to investigate what was going on, leaving my drink on the counter. I exited the house and saw a couple of football players bothering a girl I didn't recall meeting. She wore a dark green dress with a skull pattern across it and lace covering it. Black stockings on her legs, big black boots, her nails were painted black along with her lips and dark green eyeshadow. Black curly hair covered some of her pretty round face, with full cheeks that would look really cute if she wasn't so angry, but she was clearly a goth girl. With a pair of heavy breasts, the dress showed off the tops of her tits with pale smooth skin, and full lips, I didn't blame the football players trying to hit on her, but this needed to stop.

The main problem was Hank Fowler, he was the star linebacker of the football team. Even though a few days ago I was considered a loser, I knew who he was, he was generally the cause of most problems on campus. I heard he got regularly into fights and harassed girls, but he was bound for the NFL so nobody hassled him too much. Well, that was about to change.

"Hey," I spoke up, Hank, the girl, and the two other football players looked at me. "She wants you gone, I suggest you leave." I contained my fury but this really pissed me off.

The three guys started to laugh, they were taller and bigger than me by far, but I had an ace in my pocket. The three of them turned and stood in front of me, trying to threaten me. "Who the fuck are you?" Hank asked me, folding his arms and snorting.

"The guy who's telling you to leave because you're an asshole," I replied not backing down. A crowd was starting to form to see what was going down.

Hank laughed again and reached toward me. "Look at this guy, he's got a brass set of balls." He poked me in the shoulder because I let him, I wanted his guard down.

"Trust me, mine are made of steel," I knew my face was dark when I spoke. It was getting harder and harder to suppress that godly rage.

"Oh, you think? Let's find out!" Hank moved to kick my groin but used my foot to block his, hitting Hank's shin. Fun fact, you wear shin guards because there is a long muscle that runs along your leg. Hitting that muscle can cause you to freeze up and fall like a sack of potatoes, which Hank did. The left player took a swing at me, which I ducked out of the way of and kneed him right in the stomach. He gripped his torso as I knocked the wind from him. I had to take two steps back as the third guy went to reach for me but stumbled over his friend clutching his stomach. I simply tripped him and rolled across the ground and slammed into the side of the house.

I watched the third guy hit the house and turned in time to see Hank take a monster swing at me. My reflexes kicked in and I grabbed his hand, easily stopping him in his tracks, it took no effort for me to stop him. I watched as Hank tried to put his whole weight behind the punch and his face scrunched in effort. I started to bend his wrist back, which he fought me but I could no longer hold back as I bent the appendage almost to the breaking point. Hank back down and then to his knees as the pain was hitting him.

"So here's the deal," I started to speak and he looked up at me. "You're going to leave and stop being a complete asshole to everyone, or I break your wrist and you can kiss your football career goodbye. If I hear about you hassling a girl again, I'll find you break both of your wrists. If I hear about anything worse, I'll do worse to you. Understand?" He nodded his head quickly at me and whined in pain till I let him go. "Now get your ass out of here." Hank groaned angrily as he stood, gripping his wrist. "Actually, hold on," he stopped as I spoke. I turned him around and the girl he was bothering took a soccer swing and slammed into his groin.

Hank made a sound like a wounded bunny as he clutched his broken junk. The crowd burst into laughter while his two fellow players picked him up and carried him out of the party. The goth girl wore a happy grin as they left before looking at me with a lusty smirk on her face.

"I could have handled that," she told me but didn't lose that smirk.

"I know, I was just backing you up," I assured her and she gave me a dark chuckle.

"By doing all the hard work?" she asked me, I just shrugged at her. "Well thanks, I'm Ashley, just call me Ash."

"Jason Dodge," I introduced myself.

"Hey, are you ok?" Claire came up to us as the crowd went back to partying.

"You should have seen the other guys," Ash told her with a smirk. Once their eyes met I felt an attraction link them together, it was small and faint. I flexed some influence and linked them more together.

"I was just about to ask Ash here if she wanted to spend some time with us," I told Claire as they continued to share eye contact.

"Yea, that's a good idea," Claire spoke aloud, still not breaking eye contact.

"If you don't mind," Ash asked just above a whisper.

"Not at all, let's go have some fun," Claire replied as she took both of our hands and brought us back inside. We refreshed our drinks, Ash made a rum and coke, we all had at least two drinks just chit-chatting with one another. A song started to play through the speakers in the living room and Claire lit up with joy. "Oh I love this song, come on!" She grabbed both of our hands and took us to the dance area. Claire pulled Ash to her and started to dance close to her, I hadn't danced much before but I stayed near the pair as they began to run their hands over each other. Their desire for each other was bright, no need to influence them further.

As the song ended and another one started both girls turned to me and allowed me to join in the fun. Claire turned to ground her ass into me reaching behind her to grab my neck and pull me into her. Ash also ground her ass into me, but from behind, running her hands up my legs and taking handfuls of my ass. I felt some eyes on us as I slid my hands over Claire and Ash as every minute or two they would switch places. I wasn't brave enough to grope them openly but both girls felt my half-hard cock through my jeans.

After dancing for a while, we both need another drink and I left the girls to chat as I fetched us fresh glasses. Once I had our beverages I came back to find both girls giggling and blushing a bit. I got the feeling that something was being plotted between them. When I approached they giggled some more, the two of them took their drinks and quickly gulped them down.

"Come on, let's find somewhere more private," Ash told me setting down her glass and grabbing our hands. "I want to ask you a question."

I began to wonder what she meant but wasn't about to pass up the chance to be alone with the both of them. This house was massive, but we stumbled on about three couples fucking in the various rooms, one in a bathroom, a pair of girls were giving quite the show in the loft to a crowd of onlookers. Finally, we came to a locked door and the girls looked disheartened by it. I pushed past them and didn't feel any looms on the other side of the door, but I went to turn the handle and the door opened. Ash gave a confused look but I shrugged as I let us into what had to be the master bedroom. It was a large room with a king-sized four-poster bed, a huge tv, a couch off to the side, a spacious closet, and a connected bathroom.

When I closed the door, I relocked it, as I didn't want anyone coming in on us. Ash and Claire plopped down on the bed next to each other and had me stand in front of them. "So Claire tells me you have a huge cock." Ash stated bluntly. "Can I see it?"

Well, I guess we aren't beating around the bush tonight, which is fine I suppose. I smirked as I opened my fly and Ash wasted no time in reaching over and pulling out my half-hardened cock. Her mouth was open in awe as her hand wrapped around my member softly.

"It's not even fully hard," Claire told her licking her lips. Their desire was a bonfire to me and Ash's hand slowly stroking my cock got me fully hard in no time at all. With no words Claire leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth, I groaned as she sucked on me gently.

"Fuck," Ash hissed at Claire's casual blowjob. "Are we doing this?" she asked in a husky whisper.

"Only if you want to," I replied before groaning as Claire's mouth slid more than halfway down my cock.

"Goddamn, I want to," Ash hissed again pulling Claire off me to take my cock in her mouth. Ash was harder, almost pulling me forward with the suction on my dick. She bobbed up and down several times, pleasuring me as her tongue ran across the bottom of my cock. Ash pulled back and Claire leaned forward as they ran both their tongues up and down my cock.

"Shit, yes," I groaned as both women started to work my cock over. Claire would suck down my shaft while Ash leaned under me and sucked on my sack gently, then they would switch off. This was quite amazing, I wouldn't have ever thought this was happening but after the last few days...

I felt cold as both girls pulled back and I watched as Ash attacked Claire's mouth, the strings attaching them got tighter. I had to unfocus from their looms as their desire was burning so brightly I was almost blinded. Ash pushed Claire down on the bed and pinned her as they made out feverishly. I smirked as I found the tie holding Ash's dress on, I moved and untied the dress. She broke away from the other girl to stand up and I helped her out the dress, Ash wore a tiny dark green thong that matched her dress, a waist clincher, that the straps of, held up her stockings and a sheer green bra. She took my hands and ran them over her body as Claire watched us with a lusty grin on her face.

I put a little Influence into my fingers as I ran them across her smooth skin, she shuttered against me before turning around and kissed me deeply. My hands found her supple ass cheeks and I gave her a good hard squeeze, pushing my cock against her stomach.