Divinity Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMM!" Ash moaned into the kiss as our bodies pressed against each other. Her hands ran over my arms and squeezed the muscles as she rubbed her body against mine. "Fuck," she moaned as she pulled back. I saw that Claire had slipped off the bed and had a hand between Ash's legs. "You know what you're doing sweetie," she cooed as Claire played with her over the thong.

"I've never done anything like this before," she whispered as she couldn't tear her eyes off Ash's nice round, bouncy ass.

"I've always wanted to," Ash confessed before she took a sharp intake of air. "I mean I've been with a girl before, but I wanted to get pounded while I was eating her out. I'm so glad you came to my rescue," she stated before turning back and kissing me. It was soft and deep, a grateful kiss full of gratitude before she turned it more passionate.

"I want you to lick me," Claire confessed into Ash's ear and she moaned into our kiss. I pulled back and watched the girls kiss again. Ash's hand slipping up and sliding Claire's dress down off her shoulders and onto the floor. I looked over and she had a black corset with red flowers stitched into it, an equally black thong with red flowers with high-waisted fishnets on. It must be my Divinity because I was with two sexy ladies that wanted each other as much as me, it couldn't be simple luck, right?

My mind was stocked back to the task at hand as two hands gripped my cock and started to stroke me gently. Both girls broke the kiss and looked at me, lust was painted across their faces as they turned to me and both sets of hands started to undress me. After a minute flat, I was naked and both girls pushed me on the big bed, Claire to my left and Ash to my right and started to make out with one another, taking turns as I gripped both ladies' butts as they both stroked me softly. I pulled Ash's bra off of her while Claire reached over and slipped the thong off our partner. I then unzipped Claire's corset and discarded it before sliding the thong off her ass and added it to the growing pile of clothes on the floor.

Ash moved on top of me as they kissed, she pulled back and smirk at Claire. "Do you mind if I go first?" she asked with a gentle moan, her wet pussy was pressing against my shaft. It was a lovely, smooth, bean shape slit, with soft slick lips that peaked out just a little bit.

"No, I've been on it before," Claire confessed with an impish smile.

Ash chuckled darkly at her. "Naughty girl," she scolded playfully as she aimed my cock at her entrance with Claire's help, rubbing my cock head, getting it wet before I pierced her gently. "Oh fuck he's so big," Ash moaned as she slowly slid down my cock. Her body shuddered as our pelvis' met and I was fully engulfed inside of her wet soaking wet cunt. Ash stayed still as she adjusted to my size inside her. I reached up slowly and groped her breasts, Claire reached out too, I took her hand and put it on Ash's chest. She couldn't help but giggle as she fondled the other woman's breasts softly. "You should give me a suckle," Ash told her, reaching out and taking her head in her hand.

"Oh... ok," Claire whispered as she was brought forward and opened her mouth, her tongue darted out and licked the stiff nipple gently. Ash bit her lower lip and groaned as Claire started to suck the tit in her mouth. I started to move a little inside her, well as much as the bed allowed since Ash didn't seem to want to move much with Claire attached to her breast.

"Fuck, this is hot," Ash groaned aloud as her eyes rolled back. Claire pried herself away as she started to move more on my cock. I slid my free hand down and reached under Claire to play with her pussy. I thought Ash was wet, but Claire was a waterfall. She quickly soaked my hand with her juices as I spread her open and pushed two fingers inside her.

"OH!" Claire yelled as my fingers wiggled inside her. Ash chuckled as she leaned Claire back and started to suck on her tits. This was interesting as Ash continued to slide up and down on my cock as her mouth was stuck to Claire's good-sized breasts. She would switch after a couple of minutes to the other tit. She had to back off as her body began to ride me harder, that didn't stop Claire from kneeling up to kiss Ash passionately above her to allow the most room for her to bounce on my cock.

"Argh," I groaned from the scene and the pleasure Ash was giving me. I focused my Influence to stop from cumming right then. I didn't want to pop too early, the night was very young and two ladies wanted a good fucking.

"Oh fuck!" Ash cried out as pulled some more influence into my cock and pleased her, she used Claire as leverage and bounced harder and faster on top of me. "So big! So good! Fuck me, oh keep fucking me! MMMMmmm! FUCK!" Ash started cumming on my shaft, her pussy was gripping my cock. Shit, that almost sent me over, but I poured more Influence into myself and stopped from cumming inside her. "AH FUCK!" Ash cried out as she finished cumming, slamming down on my cock. Claire and I had to hold her up as she caught her breath.

Once she was good she kissed Claire forcefully before leaning down to kiss me, her tongue forced its way into my mouth. She licked all around the inside of my mouth, which was an odd new experience, but still quite erotic. Claire pulled her back and tackled her, pushing her off my cock and sliding to the other side of the bed away from me. Their hands were all over one another, I rolled to my side to watch the show. I saw their hands get between their legs and wet slurping sounds coming from their mouths and cunts were interesting to hear.

"Oh fuck," Claire moaned as Ash started to kiss and suck on her neck.

"Come sit on my face, I want to taste you," Ash moaned into her ear and Claire smiled as they moved together. Ash and Claire moved down on the bed, and I moved to give them some room. Ash laid on her back as Claire swung around and put her pussy in the other woman's face. Ash groaned lustfully as she grabbed Claire's ass cheeks and pulled her onto her mouth and started to attack the wet slit. Her tongue slathered up and down the soft lips of her cunt and she started to hum on her as well.

"Holy shit!" Claire cried out as she gripped one of her breasts and played with her nipple.

I grinned as I moved closer and pulled Claire into kissing me, she moaned into my mouth as we made out some. I broke away and smirked at her as she shuddered from pleasure. "You should give her a good lick too," I told Claire who gave me a naughty smile before bending down and putting her mouth on Ash's pussy. I watched as both girls got into a healthy sixty-nine position both of their heads moving quicker and quicker between their legs.

"OH fuck!" Ash shouted as she started to cum again. "Fuck you're so good!"

I couldn't help it as I moved behind Claire and pushed my cock inside of her. Her head popped up and she yelled before going back to eating out Ash's cunt. I slid all the way in and stayed inside her for a moment before I start to thrust in and out slowly. "Oh, good girl!" I groaned as I felt Ash's tongue start to lick my balls gently, then she moved up so her tongue was running across my shaft as I pumped Claire slowly. I had to focus harder on not cumming between Claire's cunt squeezing my cock and Ash's tongue licking me. It was getting increasingly harder not to cum wildly inside her. For mortals, they were quite the handful, although part of that was my fault as I linked their desire together. They fed off one another and became more excited as things progressed.

I put some more Influence into Claire which pushed her over the edge, her head snapped up and she cried out loud. "Fuck! OH yes! Oh, fuck me! Harder! HARDER!" I obliged her as I pumped my cock into her with more force, slapping her ass a few times with my hand as her cum poured out from around my cock. I felt Ash lap at the juices that dripped down my balls and she took a few swipes at my cock for good measure.

Thankfully Claire collapsed forward off my cock, because another minute and I would have popped inside her. I moved over and sat on the bed as Ash rolled the shaking woman off of her. Ash turned around and held the woman close as they kissed and licked each other passionately. I gripped my cock and stroked it lazily as I watched the two girls make out till Ash looked over and saw me. She smirked darkly at me before whispering into Claire's ear who giggled.

Both girls rolled over and tackled me, pinning me down they took turns assaulting my mouth, our hands all over one another, I felt breasts, ass cheeks, sloppy pussies, they felt up my cock and balls, hands running over my chest and arms. Once we had our fill of kissing and feeling both girls moved down and took turns sucking me off. They were each different but both good in various ways. Claire sucked harder and her lips felt great, while Ash's tongue was masterful on my shaft and she enjoyed sucking my balls into her mouth. When that happened Claire would suck me almost all the way down, fuck this girl could suck cock.

A good worshiper, the thought crossed my mind. I shook my head, the godly side in my head needed to shut up. I was too busy enjoying the resumed double blowjob that was happening. I gripped the bedspread as I fought off the orgasm but without my influence this time. Although I had increased stamina I still reached my orgasm quickly from both ladies playing with me.

"Fuck I'm going to cum!" I growled in pleasure, the girls giggled as Claire took me into her mouth as my legs shook. I started spurting into her hot mouth, I fired three blasts into her, she pulled off me. I fired a blast of cum up and over my cock before Ash took my cock taking the remaining three or so blasts of hot jizz. Once I finished cumming and Ash milked the last bits from my cock, they both swallowed my seed before they resumed making out for a few moments. As I calmed down, the girls laid back down and snuggled against me.

Soon they fell asleep and both breathed softly against me, I had my arms wrapped around them as I fought off sleeping myself. I should rouse them and get dressed to leave, but I couldn't be bothered honestly. I felt my Influence refill and grow, I guessed fighting off my orgasm and pleasing both girls helped.

Extreme pleasure or extreme pain, the words rang out in my head. This was easily the best experience so far, and this was probably not even the tip of the iceberg. I could do whatever I wanted! Fucking demigod side again, I growled to myself before I let sleep take me. Although the thoughts kept lingering in the back of my mind, and I hated to admit but they were getting harder to suppress. This started to scare me...

Thank you reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please rate, comment, and favorite, I love hearing your take on what's happening. I have a lot more story planned for Jason and Midnight, plus plenty of sexy times with them and some others. Keep the emails and comments coming, it keeps my muse fueled and makes me want to continue writing! I hope you are stay safe and healthy!

Cheers!

Mr. E.