Divinity Ch. 04

Story Info
Midnight teaches me more, and there's action at a party.
9.7k words
4.86
6.2k
22

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey my peeps! I'm so happy to bring the next chapter of Jason's story. I have plenty planned for him, so once it's written and edited you guys will be seeing it! As always please, rate, comment, and favorite!

I woke up past sun up Saturday, which was a first if I'm honest, although it was not by much. I jumped into the shower and washed off last night's exploits. I'm not sure if it was because of my divinity or maybe sex with Vicki was that crazy but I know I smelled like her when I woke up. After a solid half an hour and a good scrubbing, I knew I smelled better before I went downstairs for breakfast.

"Hey hon," my mom greeted me as I sat at the counter with my dad. A plate full of waffles and sausage greeted me when I was finally seated comfortably. "I made extra in case this isn't enough," she told me with a smile.

"Thanks, Mom, I appreciate it," I responded before I started to wolf down some food. I was starving all of sudden and was halfway done with the second plate before I slowed down enough to talk. "Hey mom, dad, can I ask you a question?" I spoke up after starting to feel slatted.

"Sure honey, what's on your mind?" Mom replied sipping her coffee.

"Did you two ever think about having other kids, I mean children of your own I guess," I inquired between bites.

My parents shared a look before my mother sighed heavily. "Honestly honey, we tried. For a long time actually, after not getting anywhere we decided to settle for our miracle and give you a good life," my mom explained to me.

"We talked about maybe adopting but with your mother's record, that was not an opinion either," my dad told me as he took my mother's hand in his. "You don't even really have cousins close to your age for you to play with, but you never had a problem playing by yourself. If you had a handful of toys you'd keep yourself entertained for quite a while."

I remembered what he was talking about, I never complained as a kid, I just felt fine by myself. I nodded to them and continued to eat as we sat in silence for a bit. "I was just curious, in case you are wondering," I told them, feeling that they wanted to know. I finished eating and after helping clean up, I needed to finish some homework. I headed back up to my room and focused on my studies for a bit. It was about noon when I was just finishing up when my phone rang, it was Midnight.

"Hey," I answered putting the phone to my ear.

"Hey Jason, sorry about ducking out on you last night. There was an issue with a trouble maker we had to deal with." Midnight apologized to me, I could hear it in the tone of her voice that she was very sorry.

"It's ok, I had a good time regardless," I informed her as I continued to put away my books. "Hey, can I ask you a question?" I started, but Midnight interrupted me.

"Sure but do you think we could meet up? I can be by in about ten minutes," she replied. As she did it sounded like her phone beeped. "Damn it, look I'm coming over, I'll see you soon," Midnight explained before she hung up on me.

Well, that was strange, but I felt a chill run down my spine, it felt like a storm was coming...

"I'm your brother. Apollo is my father as well, Jason. I was hoping we could spend some time talking," is what Seth told me last night. "I know you just got popped and that it's a lot to take in right now, so take your time and call me when you're ready." He handed me his card and left me. I caught a ride-share home and decided it was an issue to worry about later honestly.

This was going to be an issue I wanted to discuss with Midnight, she had been in this world a lot longer than me. Although I got the feeling I was learning quickly, my driver last night was a werewolf and we had a pleasant chat. I even got invited to a kegger next weekend with his pack. I told him I'd think about it, even after he showed me some pictures from the last party they had and it looked pretty crazy.

I threw on some clothes and just finished getting my shoes on when Midnight honked out front. I made my good-byes as I headed out the door and slid into the car. She revved the engine and we were gone in a minute. Midnight seemed a little on edge as we headed out of town. She wore her typical leather jacket, a loose white blouse, a skirt that barely touched her knees, and a pair of combat boots on her feet with fishnets on her legs.

"What's up," I asked her after a couple of minutes of silence.

Midnight sighed deeply and made a face, I noticed she looked tired. "There's a known thief in town and we can't seem to find him. Last night we had a good lead but found out he's working with another problem child, he put two of our guys in the hospital before he got away. If those two are together it's trouble and I think they are working with or for someone else too," Midnight explained to me in a huff.

"So, is there anything I can do to help?" I asked, there probably wasn't anything but I knew I should ask anyway.

"Well with these troublemakers around I want to teach you some things that will protect you. You've got the hang of protecting yourself from influence but you can use your power as a weapon or a shield as well," Midnight informed me. "So we'll go to a quiet spot in the woods and I'll teach you how to control it a little better. Do you have your coin?"

I wasn't sure, after last night I had completely forgotten about it, but when I checked my pocket it was there. I pulled it out and spun it between my fingers. "Funny I don't remember grabbing it this morning, but I have it." I showed her the coin.

"Sometimes we do things subconsciously," Midnight told me but I got the feeling that wasn't quite the case. I didn't press further but continued to play with the coin, it felt so natural. As we drove further into the woods I completely forgot I had the thing in my hands till Midnight parked her car. I had to stop twirling it to get out of the car. We walked far into the woods till we found a clearing.

"Ok so I'm going to blast you with some power, you form a shield to protect yourself. It'll be a little blast so you'll only need a little shield." Midnight instructed me as she walked a few feet away. I watched her form a blue fireball in her hand, about the size of a baseball.

I grabbed ahold of my influence and wrapped it around my right hand and thought about making it into a shield. I held it out in front of me and saw a ring of red light form. I was quite impressed with myself, right until Midnight smirked and launched her fireball at me. The ball connected with my shield and exploded with such force it shattered my shield and sent me flying back.

"Shit!" I shouted as I hit the ground and bounced at least once. I slid a good number of feet before finally stopping. I felt warm like I had been out in the sun for too long, I felt my influence wash over me and cool my skin before I stood and brushed the dirt from my clothes.

I took a deep breath before seeing the smirking Midnight standing close to me. "What the hell was that?!" I shouted at her, that was not a little blast.

"The first lesson of defending yourself, always plan for the attack to be bigger than you expect." Midnight told me forming another fireball.

I threw my hands up and formed a much more powerful shield before the ball crashed, exploded and fire washed over it. This time nothing happened, the shield canceled the fire out and I took a deep breath.

"That was much better," Midnight complimented me as she approached me. "So that's the basics of defending, now let's try attacking."

"So I can throw fireballs too?" I asked with a little snicker.

Midnight made an uneasy face. "Honestly probably not, at least not yet. I worked hard to perfect that trick. The easier thing to do is just focus on your influence and see what happens."

"See what happens?" I asked her with a questioning look. Midnight just shrugged at me and I took a deep breath.

Ok just focus, is what I thought looking at my hands. After a minute I felt like I was holding something, but it wasn't tangible. Not yet that is...

Do it-

Reach into the Vault-

Grab your birthright!

It formed in my hands in the blink of an eye, I was holding a golden longbow, it shined like the sun. Without thinking I held it properly and drew back the silk string and an arrow of fire formed. I loosed the arrow and it struck a tree dead center, it burned a perfect hole right through the trunk.

We both stood there in stunned silence, I could only stare at what I did. Midnight was starring at me with her mouth open.

"How in the fuck did you do that?" she asked when she could finally speak again.

"I wish I knew," I replied, turning the bow around to look at it. It was solid gold with an unbreakable silk drawstring. I didn't need to use influence to form an arrow, but I could funnel some to make a more powerful arrow. I let go of the bow and it disappeared, but if I focused for a couple of seconds it returned to my hands.

"I've heard of summoning weapons and items but I haven't seen anyone do it yet." Midnight gasped as she looked at the bow. "Well, you keep impressing me, Jason Dodge." Midnight proclaimed to me with a genuine smile before she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. Her desire burned brightly and I could tell her tank was low and she needed more of a recharge than I did, but how was I going to say no to her.

Firstly she had taught me so much over the last week, secondly, she'll always be my first lover, but never my least, and I'm not about to say no to being intimate with her. We slowly lowered ourselves to the soft ground, I helped Midnight out of her jacket before she was fully on top of me. I broke the kiss to start assaulting her neck causing a moan to escape from her as I also started to undo her blouse. After a moment or two, my hands were on her tits over her bra and we were grinding softly together.

I was fully hard in my pants and knew I'd need to free my cock soon as it was starting to get painful. Midnight must have read my mind as she pushed me back enough to lose her blouse and bra while I took my pants and boxers down to my ankles. My hard cock was pointing straight up and Midnight fished under her skirt and produced her thong with one hand.

"Cheeky," I told her with a grin, as she used her influence to get them off of her. I could only moan as she lowered herself down on my cock, spreading the fishnets apart as she did. Her wet, warm cunt enveloped my hard cock without an issue. Midnight rested for a moment as I was fully inside her, our bodies were as one, and I couldn't help but think how beautiful she was.

This lasted only a second more before she started to move up and down on my shaft. Midnight's hands held onto my shoulders as she started bouncing, her breasts swung up and down giving me an erotic show.

"Oh yes, I need this!" Midnight moaned as I let her do her work. "Oh baby, fuck me harder!"

I wasn't about to deny her, I gripped her hips and started to thrust into her with some force. Wet slapping sounds filled my ears along with a chorus of moans and dirty talk from Midnight. I pushed some influence into my cock and Midnight, causing her to gasp loudly in surprise. She let out a loud moan before I started to pound her, pleasure surging through us both.

"Oh fuck! Oh FUCK!" Midnight moaned as we slapped loudly against each other, her orgasm was so close and mine wasn't so far away. With Midnight's cunt gripping my cock I was seconds away from cumming when Midnight's orgasm hit in full force. I watched the pleasure course through her as her eyes shot open wide. Her cunt was pulsing on my cock and it sent me over the edge and I started to shoot my cum inside her. My body shook with pleasure as I took several more thrusts into Midnight before I collapsed under her. Midnight fell on top of me as we were both out of breath, panting loudly trying to recover our breath. My hands stroked her back gently as she mued and spoke sweet whispers to me while we laid together.

It took some time before we recovered enough to get up and get dressed again. Midnight had more spring in her step as we cleaned up and walked back to the car. I didn't say anything as I took her hand in mine, as we walked in the woods. Midnight was silent as well, she just smiled as we enjoyed each other's company.

Midnight drove us back to town and we exchanged some chit-chat before deciding to get some dinner. We went for fried chicken as Midnight claimed to know the best spot in town. It was a tiny building with some outdoor seating. She ordered enough chicken for five or six people but I felt that like it just might be enough for us. I have to admit that the chicken was pretty good as we devoured two buckets of chicken a piece, mashed potatoes, gravy, fresh corn, and a plate of mac and cheese without an issue. This must be a regular spot for Divines as the staff didn't even blink as we polished off all that food. We were both about to slip into a food coma when Midnight's phone rang.

"This is Midnight," she answered and listened for a moment. "Understood, I'll be there as soon as I can." She ended the call and sighed. "No rest of the wicked I'm afraid, want me to drop you off at home?"

Midnight posed the question and I should go home, but...

"Actually, do you mind if I tag along? I'm curious about your work," I inquired of her and she gave me an odd look.

"It could get rough, you know I'm basically like a cop right?" Midnight offered up and I nodded to her, feeling my confidence swell at the prospect. She shrugged and motioned to follow her. We cleared off the table and got into her car, she turned on the engine and looked over. "Last chance, it's just going to be us out there this time. Hector and Kurt are busy looking for our thief, I'm the only one on duty tonight."

I just gave her a wily smirk and felt Midnight's desire shoot up as we pulled out of the parking lot and headed to the city. We drove into the heart of the city, to a building with spotlights shining into the early evening and a line of well-dressed people waiting to get in. I looked over the other people who were dressed in suits and fancy dresses. I looked down at my dirty clothes and snapped my fingers to clean my clothes and Midnights. I couldn't change the clothes but at least we'd look clean walking up to the fancy nightclub.

"Be careful, we'll be dealing with seriously powerful people," Midnight warned me truthfully and I nodded my head as I understood. We got out of the car and she tossed the keys to the valet. "Not. A. Scratch." Midnight warned the valet, not evening needing to use any influence, I was afraid of her at that moment. Midnight strolled up to the bouncer with me in tow like she owned the place. "We have an appointment with Mr. Hush," Midnight told the bouncer.

I noted that the bouncers were dressed up way nicer than I expected, the man looks at the clipboard he's holding before looking back at Midnight. "You're not on the list." He spoke gruffly.

"You should look again," Midnight gave him a sugary sweet smile, but it barely hid the malice that she was giving off.

To the bouncer's credit, he didn't flinch at her but also didn't even look down before he spoke. "You're not on the list, I suggest you leave."

Midnight rolled her eyes and breathed sharply through her nose, rolling her head lazily to look at me. "I would like to point out that I was trying to be nice about this." She advised with a huff.

"Noted," I replied with a smirk. This pushed the bouncers to act, one put his hand on my shoulder roughly.

Mortals never seem to learn.

My reflexes were faster than my thought process as I grabbed his hand and proceeded to bend his thumb the wrong way. Nothing can make someone twice your size fall to their knees faster than a good thumb lock. The very larger man dropped like a sack of dirt as I proceeded to hold him. Midnight and the others watched me bring the man to tears.

"Alright, alright," I heard a man speak as he gave me a slow clap as he walked out of the club and to us. He was tall and really thin, wearing a charcoal gray suit, he had a narrow face and gray hair. I got the feeling that he was a snake wearing a person suit. "I'll take you both in," he gave me a queer look. "Unless you want to keep him like that all night," he motioned to me.

I let go of the man and stepped over the whimpering man as he clutched his hand. "You probably want to put some ice on that, make sure the swelling doesn't get too bad and you shouldn't use that hand for a couple of days." I stopped, wondering why I knew strange things, I was fairly sure it had something to with my Divinity.

"Slumming it Midnight, where's your usual partner?" The man asked as he led us into the club.

"My friend Jason here can take care of himself, Talbot." Midnight informed the man named Talbot. "It is you who should be reminded of your place."

Talbot stopped to turn around and grimace at Midnight. "You and your so-called police force can shove something very sharp up your-."

"Unless you want to find out just how dangerous I am, I would stop that sentence right there," I warned him trying to not be threatening but I couldn't help it.

Talbot smiled at me, I think I impressed him for a moment. "Well you can pick'em Midnight, he's dumber than shit, but he's got some balls."

"Oh you have no idea," Midnight flashed me a sexy smile.

Talbot laughed loudly, turned back around, and continued to lead us into the club. The place was styled like a club from prohibition. A woman sang a smooth song as a jazz band played behind her. White table cloths, fancy drinks, and candles gave the room a soft light. We made our way through the throng of tables to the very back of the club.

The table was rather large, with a man in the middle of six women, three on each side. The man in question was fit-looking, slicked blonde hair, a goatee, wearing a very expensive-looking suit and several rings on his fingers. He was laughing at something with all the women around him laughing as well.

He took a drink and nearly spit it out when he saw us approach the table. "Aw hell, what is it now?" Mr. Hush asked after a painful-looking swallow of his drink.

"Well, I was wondering why in the fuck you choose last night to pull some of your shit, Hush?" Midnight asked putting her hands on her hips.

"What are you talking about?" Mr. Hush asked, annoyed, taking another drink.

"'Loose' Lenny is in town, and I'm finding it hard to believe that you didn't smuggle him in my city to pull some shit. Someone already lifted one of the Muse Bracelets from the party we had last night, and mysteriously Thor's goat chariot was stolen just this morning." Midnight informed everyone.

"Goat chariot?" I questioned her.

"Don't ask," both she and Talbot replied at the same time.

"Jinx," Talbot fired off quickly.

Midnight just made a face at him before returning her gaze to Mr. Hush. "So you're going to sit there and tell me you had nothing to do with those items being stolen?"

"Midnight I assure you with every criminal bone in my evil body, I have nothing to do with 'Loose' Lenny. In all honestly, I'd rather put several blades through that crazy fuck and be done with it. He screwed me over on Tear Pearls last time he was in town, so yes Detective, I have nothing to do with him. Now," he raised his hand and snapped his fingers.

It was like black lighting, but suddenly a dozen men in suits surrounded us. They didn't make a sound and I never saw them coming. Nothing and then BAM, they were there.

Midnight suddenly had a two-pronged pitchfork thing in her hand, and I found myself holding a Kopis, which was a big knife, more than a sword. I'm suddenly aware I knew the weapon I had in my hands came from Apollo's weapon vault, the one he shares with Artemis, his twin sister.