Divisional Rivals Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, she does know you." Evan confirmed, putting the truck in gear, and pulling away. "How did that happen?"

"I met her a few years ago. She's like me. A futa. When I was in middle school and my sex drive started coming in, it was a challenge. So, my doctor recommended that I meet with another woman like me from time to time. There's a group online. Christy happened to be the closest older girl to where I lived in Texas. She had just graduated from here and opened up her shop at the time. We meet up a lot and she has given me a lot of good advice. It's nice to talk with someone like me who had experience with our condition. In the process of our meetings, she convinced me to apply to LSU and here I am."

That explained a lot. He couldn't picture Alex naturally becoming acquainted with someone like Christy and it also explained how Christy had known exactly what Evan needed.

"More importantly, though. What were YOU doing with her?" Alex asked.

"Well...you know..." he began, trying to think of how best to put it. "I was just...picking up some things."

"Things?"

"Yeah. You know. In case."

"In case?"

"Just to be prepared."

"What? In case I let you try to fuck me in the ass?"

"Well, I wasn't going to put it like that but...kind of." Evan admitted.

"So? What did you get?"

"What?"

Evan had halfway expected her to be mad at him, but when he glanced over at her, she was just looking away in an attempt to hide her red face.

"What did you get from Christy?"

"Oh. I'm not sure. She just grabbed a whole bunch of stuff and put in a bag and gave it to me. I haven't looked through it yet. She seemed to know exactly what she was doing so I didn't argue with her."

"Forget it." Alex muttered. "We can go through it later. Where are we going tonight?"

"I figured we could go to a few of the Greek houses that are having open parties tonight. You good with that?"

"Yeah, that's good." She replied. "But I don't want to stay out too late since we'll be up forever at your house tomorrow."

"That's fine with me."

There were already twenty or so of Evan's brothers gathering on the first floor of the fraternity house when they arrived. Evan made a quick introduction to them, finally admitting that Alex was his girlfriend. As there were some cheers and clapping from his brothers, he herded her away from the attention and to his room where they quickly dropped off their belongings before heading back down. They all waited about fifteen minutes for any stragglers and then headed out.

It wasn't particularly organized. About half of the group went to one house party and the other half went to another. Some of the older brothers who weren't with them would likely be hitting up the bars. They all just kept in contact with their group chat so that it was known where brothers would be congregating and drinking together. Other than that, though, everyone was left to their own devices about what they wanted to do.

Evan and Alex joined the group going to Beta Psi Gamma, one of the other big fraternities on campus. They had a nice house, albeit a more traditional one. It was the largest house on Greek row and could hold about a hundred or so people on the ground floor. It was pretty standard for students to party hop down the row, entering and exiting houses in under an hour, so it never got too overcrowded, but there were still a ton of people. Evan drank beer from the kegs and Alex drank vodka from a flask of hers that she had Evan carry in his more spacious pockets.

To his pleasant surprise, Alex was a dancer. It started off as a minor thing with her subtly grinding and rubbing her incredible rear against him to the beat of the music as they stood off to the side of the party, but as the night went on and she got a bit more liquor in her, she really bloomed. And boy, could she dance. She knew exactly how to move her hips and butt in a way that drew the attention of everyone that was close to her. Unfortunately, it also drew the inevitable attention of numerous guys who tried to move in on her whenever she was away from Evan, but she would immediately shut them down and just sidle back over to her boyfriend and latch herself around him or his arm, sending a pretty clear message that she was off limits to their advances. In turn, she also kept a wary eye out and any time she saw a female approaching Evan, she was right there hanging off his arm, a friendly smile on her face while her eyes said the real message. Back off. That made him feel great.

Another surprise was just how physical she was with him. Unlike the previous weekend where just the slightest sensual contact had set her hard in her constricting pants, tonight she had no compunctions about being all over him. Holding him, dancing on him, leaning against him. She was like a cat marking him with her scent to ward off the other girls. He even tried to test her by occasionally letting his hand slide to her ass and grope it in secret while gauging her reaction, but she didn't show any issues or discomfort, which confused him. Eventually catching onto his antics, Alex smiled at him, coyly, and pulled his hand back to her rear.

"I learned my lesson last time." She whispered in his ear. "Christy once gave me a tip on keeping the big girl down in situations like these and I figured I would need it with you around. Turns out I was right."

Evan was still curious, but she refused to elaborate further. Meanwhile, he was certainly feeling the effects of her physicality and constantly adjusting his pants to hide that fact. Alex took every opportunity from then on to turn the tables on him and keep him continually erect by brushing against him or grinding on him. It was slightly difficult keeping a lid on the tent between his legs, but he had to admit that turnabout was fair play since he had been trying to do the same thing to her earlier.

Eventually, they had enough of the party and decided to head back. They had only been out for a few hours, but they would get their fill of music and alcohol on Saturday so there was no need to be out until dawn. A short walk later, and they were back at his house and up in his room.

Sighing contentedly, Alex dug around in her bag that she had brought and pulled out a pair of sweatpants. To Evan's delight, she changed right there in front of him, giving him a nice view of her butt in her tiny panties. It was short lived, being covered in the baggy pants soon, but a treat to be sure. Out of the skinny jeans, she joined him on the couch, taking notice of the bag from the sex shop that was still sitting on his coffee table.

"So, this is what you got from Christy, huh?" she asked, pulling the bag towards her and opening it.

"Yep. Want to look through it?"

"Might as well see what you got."

She started digging through the bag and pulling out items, looking them over before handing them to Evan. There were dildos of varying shapes and sizes, butt plugs, prostate massagers, cock rings, and anal beads. Most of the stuff was totally foreign to them, but the packaging made it all pretty clear what each was for. Evan selected one of the massagers and read through the back of the box while Alex continued to root through the bag.

"She really thought of everything, huh?" Evan remarked.

"Apparently." Alex muttered.

Setting the toy down and looking over at his girlfriend, Evan saw that she was holding a small box and blushing furiously. There was a sticky note attached to the box with some writing, but when he tried to lean over her shoulder and read it, she shied away and hid it from him. Amused and curious, Evan leaned over and gently took the box from her, to which she didn't resist. The box itself was just a bunch of XXXL condoms. It was clearly the note that had induced the reaction from Alex, and reading through it, he could see why.

'These might come in handy. They're for Alex. Since her finishes are quite messy, you can have her wear one of these. They'll be a little big on her since they're for abnormally endowed individuals, but that's the point. There's some SkinSafe tape in the bag somewhere. Just tape the condom in place around her and voila! Total mess prevention. Your sheets will thank me later. Have fun! -XOXO Christy. P.S. if Alex is reading this, love you sweetie.'

Laughing, Evan hugged Alex and kissed the top of her head.

"Don't worry, we can skip the condom idea if you don't want to do it. It is a good idea, though."

"Evan!" She smacked his chest.

"Kidding, kidding. I don't mind doing laundry."

"Well..." She hesitated. "Maybe we can give it a try sometime."

"Oh?"

"Strictly for mess prevention purposes." Alex quickly added.

"Yeah, sure, I bet."

Alex glared up at him, unconvincingly.

"No, I totally believe you." He added, trying to contain his smile.

"Mhmm. I'm going to use the bathroom. Put this stuff away and find us a movie."

Wiggling out of his arms, she slipped out of the room and padded down the hall. Still grinning to himself, Evan began putting the items back in the bag for now. He did, however, remove one of the toys from its packaging. It was a small, plastic dildo that had a vibrating function. Figuring it might just come in handy later, he plugged in the wall to charge up. When Alex returned, he had packed up the supplies and was looking through Netflix for something suitable.

The movie they landed on wasn't anything special. Just some typical action blockbuster. Of course, when they got to the inevitable, cliché sex scene, Evan's dick immediately reacted to the topless images of the beautiful actress gasping and moaning and he started to get hard. It didn't take long at all for Alex to notice and she snickered, grabbing the bulge in his pants.

"Now your true intentions come out." She remarked.

Grabbing his X-Box controller and pausing the movie, she pushed the coffee table away from the futon to clear some space and then sank to her knees in front of Evan. She wrestled with his jeans for a minute before glaring up at him.

"A little help?"

Smiling down at her, Evan stood up to drop his pants and boxers and then sat back down, his erection now out in the open. Alex's eyes gleamed when she caught sight of it and a little bit of drool actually dripped past her lips, but she quickly wiped it away in hopes that he hadn't noticed it. He had.

Leaning in, she grabbed hold of him and brought the tip towards her, capturing it in her mouth and pulling a groan out of Evan. He never got tired of the feeling of receiving a blowjob and the fact that it was Alex, a girl he actually had feelings for, just made it so much better. The warmth and softness of her little mouth enveloped his whole head and she licked and swirled her tongue around him, massaging his sensitive glans and making him moan again.

She started off somewhat tame and controlled, but after a couple minutes of sucking on him, Alex slowly got more and more aggressive with her work. Her head moved faster and deeper, trying to take more and more of him into her. Her hand flew up and down his shaft, spreading her stray saliva all over him and using the slickness to improve her handjob. It wasn't much longer before she had dropped the hand altogether and went strictly mouth only, gagging herself as the tip struck her uvula on every rapid bob of her head. And Evan was in a state of bliss. Here was his sweet, quiet, feisty girlfriend stabbing her head down on his cock repeatedly and she looked like she was loving it just as much as him. Even as her eyes watered up and she gagged, she didn't let up a bit and kept on trucking.

Still working on him, Alex reached over and took his hands, which had been totally idle up to that point, and guided them to the back of her head. It was a pretty clear signal that she wanted him to get more involved, but Evan was reluctant. Despite her eagerness, she was still clearly a bit of a novice at sucking dick and the sounds that were coming from her, while very hot, were indicative that she was struggling. He didn't want to get aggressive on her and end up hurting her, so he just let his hands rest on her head in a loose manner, stroking her hair gently. Alex quickly got fed up with that and pulled herself off of him to give him another one of her glares, watery eyes and all.

"Hey. Playboy. I didn't put those hands there for no reason." She carped.

"Are you sure?" he asked. "I don't want to hurt you."

"Do I need to spell it out for you?" she sighed. "Fuck. My. Face."

That was a direct enough message and Evan wasn't going to ignore it a second time. Standing up from his seat, his stationary hands took a firm hold of her head. One grabbed her ponytail and the other just gripped her skull. And then, he did exactly as she had instructed and started fucking her face.

It was rough and sloppy and noisy. Alex was choking and retching and gargling constantly. Spit was pouring down her chin and the water in her eyes had turned into tears that trailed down her cheeks. Her hands had found their way up to his muscular thighs and just rested there, but other than that, she didn't move at all and just knelt there while he humped into her face. It felt fantastic and Evan indulged in her wet mouth for several minutes before pausing to check on her. He pulled her back by her ponytail and she gasped and coughed.

"Are you okay, Alex?"

"Don't stop!" she ordered. "Make me take it all."

"Tap if you want me to stop."

After a quick nod from her that she had acknowledged him, Evan went back to work. Doing as she asked, he started to work increasingly deeper with each thrust. It wasn't easy going. She was unbelievably tight. Just entering her throat for the first time was a chore but feeling the tip of his cock break the barrier and squeeze into her esophagus was enough to make him gasp. From then on, it was a constant fight for every inch. He kept on fucking his length down her narrow opening, forcing more and more of his length into her.

All the while, Alex kept choking and spluttering like she was in pain, but her eyes painted a whole different picture. There was a hungry fire in her eyes that said she liked the rough treatment and wanted more. Between that and the fact that her hands, despite digging her nails into him lightly, refrained from tapping out, he was convinced that she was all right and pressed on.

The last couple inches were the most difficult. Alex's throat furiously tried to eject the blockage and clenched down around him like a vice, but he kept the pressure on her head and eased into her. Her eyes were closed by this point, but she was still refusing to tap. With a final push, he brought her face into his crotch and buried himself to the base in her throat.

It was an unbelievably hot visual. Evan had never had a girl succeed in taking more than three quarters of his cock and even that had been a one-time occasion. Alex had taken him down fully. Not only had Alex swallowed all of him, but this was the throat of a novice. Super tight and constantly spasming and contracting as she choked. Her walls constricted him like no other and had him trembling just in the few seconds he spent bottomed out there.

Indulging in her throat for a brief period, he quickly yanked her back off of him and released her head all together, allowing her to recover. She coughed and gasped, but otherwise seemed okay as she sniffed her nose clear. Picking her face up in his hands and turning it up toward him, Evan's heart twisted in a knot. She looked so beautiful in that moment. Her eyes were watering, and her chin was a mess of spit, her cheeks were red and flushed. She looked like a goddess to him. Leaning down he devoured her in a kiss, and she returned it with equal intensity, only stopping so she could continue to catch air. Just the feeling of her warm breath against his face was something he never thought could be that sensual, but it was, and his dick throbbed between his legs.

"Are...are you close?" she asked, between pants.

"Oh, yeah." He laughed. "I'm definitely close."

"I want you to cum down my throat."

"Yes, ma'am."

Taking hold of her ponytail again, Evan pulled her face up in front of him and guided her right hand to his slick hardon.

"Stroke it." He instructed.

Alex's fingers instantly wrapped around him, and her arm became a blur of motion as she jacked him off. She worked fervently and with purpose, stroking his entire length from crown to base, her copious saliva providing an excellent lube to work with. It didn't take very long until Evan was worked up and he knew he was close.

As soon as he felt the slightest itch of his orgasm closing in, he nudged her hand away and jabbed towards her face. Alex promptly opened up for him and choked as he bulldozed through her throat's resistance. Working double-time, he hammered his way down her windpipe, holding himself back until the moment he felt her little nose press up against his groin. As soon as he was there, though, all bets were off, and he unleashed whole-heartedly into her.

Evan went off like a rocket and spewed stream after stream of thick, hot jizz directly down her throat and into her stomach. He held her tightly against him and groaned loudly as fluid rushed out of him. Alex's throat was convulsing nonstop in an unintended effort that milked a ridiculous amount of cum from him and deposited it into her belly forcefully. It felt unlike any orgasm he had ever had. The sensation of her snug throat clamping and spasming around him while he blew the biggest loud of his life was absolutely unbelievable.

It wasn't easy for Alex. Not only was her gag reflex working overtime to try to get rid of the fat rod stopping up her airway, but she had been down there for a long time. With her nose crushed into her boyfriend's navel, she had no hope of getting air even if she was experienced enough to know how to breathe while deepthroating, which she wasn't. Instead, she just knelt there and fought through it while she slowly suffocated on his erupting member. She happily allowed herself to be used as nothing more than his cumdumpster. Nothing but a cocksleeve for him to bask in while he flooded her with his virile splooge.

It wasn't until a full minute had passed that Evan's mind returned to his likely-drowning girlfriend. Feeling her grip on his thighs weakening, he dragged her off of him at once. As soon as her lips were clear, she heaved in oxygen and retched, blinking away tears and falling to her hands while she recovered. All Evan could do was rub her back and soothe her as she coughed violently. He felt terrible for how he had treated her just then, but as she caught her breath and looked up at him, there was only one thing he could think.

"You look so fucking cute." He murmured, taking her face in his hands and kissing her. "Are you alright?"

Smiling at him, shyly, she nodded and swallowed, kissing him again.

"That was hot." She replied. "Fuck, I feel so full right now. Thanks for the meal, holy crap."

Lifting her up, Evan carried her over to the bed and laid her down so she could rest. Retrieving a towel from his dresser, he returned to her and wiped off her messy face.

"I can go clean up in the bathroom." She told him, pushing the towel away.

"Well, it'll have to wait."

Before she could question him, he grabbed the waistband of her sweatpants and pulled them down her shapely legs, her panties following soon after. Now, Evan finally got his answer as to how she had fended off getting an erection from his advances all night long. Wrapped around the base of her dick was a rubber cock ring. Now he understood. While most men used cock rings to trap additional blood in their length once they were stiff for longer and harder erections, it had never dawned on him that they could be used in the opposite manner, to restrict some blood flow instead. As it was, it was only little more than a half measure and she was showing some signs of being a bit under half-mast. As soon as he worked the ring off of her, she was right up at full steam in no time at all.