Divisional Rivals Ch. 02

Story Info
The two teens start to build their relationship together.
8.9k words
4.76
18.4k
46

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
firebird68
firebird68
1,292 Followers

Hey, what's up. Chapter two of this series here. Let me know what you all think. Hope you enjoy!

Thanks!

firebird68

"So, are you going to give me a ride back to my dorm, boyfriend? Or do I have to walk?" Alex asked, yawning and standing up from the futon.

It was just after eight o'clock and the afternoon games had ended, leaving only the 8:30 game left today, although it wasn't one that either of them cared about.

"Not staying the night, huh?" Evan chuckled. "Boy, do I feel used."

"Of course not. I have an early class on Mondays, and I don't have any clothes or a toothbrush here."

Evan just smiled and grabbed his keys from his desk. She hadn't said no to staying over in the future. Definitely a good sign. Grabbing her panties from the carpet, she slipped them on and then struggled back into her skinny jeans, her soft cock no longer giving her a problem.

"Here, you can have these back." She tossed the running shorts to him. "But I'm keeping your sweatshirt. That means we're official. You belong to me now."

"Actually, since you're wearing my sweatshirt, I'm pretty sure that means that you belong to me." Evan replied.

"Nope!" Alex snapped. "You're mine. End of discussion. Let's go."

Still smiling, Evan followed her out of his room and downstairs. There were about a dozen of his brothers sitting around on some couches in the main room of the first floor, watching football on the projector screen that they had down there. They raised some eyebrows as they watched him walk out with a girl and he heard some muffled, joke-y remarks being made, but they ignored the hushed laughing and walked out. Evan knew he was going to be interrogated about Alex later on when he got back.

Alex raised an eyebrow when she saw his truck.

"A Dodge? Really?"

Evan looked back at his car, a 2006 Dodge Ram 1500. It was creeping towards two hundred thousand miles on the odometer, but it was fairly rust free considering it was a northern car, and it was in good shape. It also helped that he had gotten a good deal on it from a family friend that ran a local mechanic shop when he was seventeen. The gas mileage from the aging hemi sucked away on his wallet almost as hard as Alex had sucked him earlier, but it wasn't unbearable. In short, he loved it.

"Yeah, what's wrong with it?" he asked, stepping into the driver's seat.

"Fords are better." Alex muttered, climbing into the passenger's side. "Also, how do drive this thing around in the city?"

"The city?"

"Yeah. The city. You live in New York, don't you?"

"Oh, I get it." Evan snickered. "You're one of those people that assumes everyone from New York must be from New York City. Well, I hate to break it to you, but that's not the case."

Alex looked skeptical.

"Most everything outside of NYC is the boondocks, actually." He continued. "A lot of backwater towns. I grew up outside of Syracuse on Lake Cayuga. On a farm."

"Well, I've never been to New York."

"Where did you think I got that from?" Evan asked, pointing at the Syracuse University sweatshirt she was wearing. "A lot of the kids from that area end up going there. I forget who gave that one to me."

"Doesn't matter, it's mine now." Alex said, smugly, wrapping her arms around herself in the oversized hoodie. "Now drive. I'm tired."

Alex directed him to the dorm building she was in. It was one of the areas that mostly freshmen were assigned to in the middle of the campus. Evan had lived in the same building the previous year as well, so he knew where to go. Her room was on the second floor, which was nice. His first year, he had gotten stuck all the way up on the fifth floor and there were no elevators.

Alex's roommate was in their room when they arrived, laying on her bed and scrolling through her phone. When she looked up at their arrival, Evan recognized her as one of the girls that had been with Alex on Saturday at the party.

"Evan this is Mandy." Alex re-introduced. "Mandy, you remember Evan from yesterday, right?"

"I certainly do!" she chirped, a knowing grin coming across her face. "Already wearing his sweatshirts, Alex? Wooow. And here I thought you had given up on men after all the guys you refused to even respond to."

"Ignore her, please." Alex sighed.

"So, Evan..." Mandy hopped off her bed and strutted across the room to him. "What exactly went down with you two? Me, Kim, and Jessica left at closing time, but it seems that you spent a little more time together. Care to share the details?"

"Nope!" Alex shouted, her face burning red. "He was just leaving, actually."

"Don't worry, I'll thoroughly question her later on." Mandy giggled, brushing past them, and heading into the hall. "For now, I'll just step out and give you two a minute to say your goodbyes."

With a teasing wave at Evan, she was gone.

"I am going to kill her." Alex growled, still flushed with embarrassment.

"That was something." Evan laughed, enjoying Alex's flustered expression. "Do you two know each other well? Her accent sounds like yours."

"Unfortunately, yes." Alex nodded. "She's one of my best friends from back home. We ended up going to the same college, so we requested to room together. She knows about my...condition. It makes it a lot easier to live with someone who already knows. Otherwise, I probably would have rented an apartment off campus."

"She seems nice."

"She's nosey." Alex grumbled. "But yes, she is. Anyways, I'll see you tomorrow."

She reached out for him, and Evan wrapped her in a hug, encompassing her small body in his and breathing in the scent of her hair.

"Thanks for this weekend." She mumbled into his chest. "I had a lot of fun."

"I did, too." Evan replied, kissing the top of her head. "I'll see you tomorrow, Alex."

Darting his hands down, he squeezed her plush rear firmly before letting her go and hopping out of range of her smack.

"Hey!" she whined, the color returning to her cheeks. "You're lucky we're in my dorm. I'm probably going to have to take off these pants again now!"

"One of the perks of dating me." Evan called back, popping out of her room, and closing the door just in time to block the tissue box that she had chucked at him.

Still laughing to himself at her adorable responses, he strode down the hall towards the stairway. To his surprise, Mandy was leaning against the wall, waiting for him.

"Oh, hi, Mandy." Evan said, going to pass her and head out. "I'm leaving now so you can go back to your room."

"You better not hurt her."

"What?"

"I said, you better not hurt her." Mandy repeated, stepping up to him, her arms crossed.

Evan just stared at her for a moment. She was almost the exact opposite of Alex in a lot of ways. Mandy had bleach blonde hair and a much curvier figure, especially in the chest. She was also a good six or seven inches taller than Alex, although a good bit shorter than Evan still. However, the fierce look now in her eyes definitely reminded him of his girlfriend. The sly and teasing girl who had greeted them in the dorm was gone and had been replaced by a tiger in human form. A beautiful tiger, but deadly, nonetheless.

"Alex has had a tough time growing up." Mandy continued, staring right in his eyes. "I'm sure you know why, if last night went as good as I think it did. I don't want to see her get hurt by you."

Evan was about to make a sharp retort, but quickly thought better of it. After all, he knew exactly where she was coming from and that she just wanted to protect her friend.

"I don't know that I can say anything to convince you right now, but I swear that I won't hurt Alex." Evan responded, holding her gaze. "I care about her. A lot."

Mandy kept up the dagger-like stare for a few more seconds, studying his eyes, before finally letting out a sigh and relaxing.

"I really hope so." She said, uncrossing her arms, her eyes softening. "That's the first time I've seen her look like that in forever. She really likes you."

Mandy smiled then, a bit of her playfulness returning.

"The fact that Alex let someone top her speaks volumes, too. She's always done the fucking before." She giggled "Unless...did she top you?"

Evan just winked at her and skipped down the stairs.

"Trade secrets." He called back, before disappearing around the corner.

After a great night's sleep, it was back to the weekly routine for Evan. Of course, now with the added benefit of a beautiful and feisty girl texting him throughout the day. Between having classes in different buildings and their schedules being offset, it didn't give them a lot of time to see each other during the weekdays, but they made some slight adjustments to work out together. That was nice. They didn't even really talk much in the gym, but there was a connecting factor when they were there that was surprisingly profound. They spotted each other and shared workout advice. Evan's strength training was definitely more upper body leaning than Alex's. She preferred to focus on squats and deadlifts and things like that. All the exercises that gave her that world class butt of hers. He certainly wasn't going to correct her on that.

He did manage to convince her to ditch the treadmill and run outside with him, though. She complained the first couple days, saying something about how hot it was without the air conditioning and how the sun was in her eyes, but he could tell by her body language and expressions that she was happy to make the switch and he was very happy to run with her. Still not a lot of conversation when they did run, but it was just nice to spend time together and strengthen their budding relationship.

In the evenings, they would meet up for food in one of the cafeterias of cafes around campus and then head to the library to work on their class assignments. On most days, they were joined by one or more of Alex's friends. They all took a quick liking to Evan, which he was grateful for. All of them had no compunctions about teasing him in an effort to rile Alex up. She mostly kept her composure, but he could tell by her blushes and glares that she was definitely hiding her embarrassment or annoyance. At first, Evan was surprised by the personalities of her friends. They were quite different than Alex. More outgoing and girlie and talkative like Mandy. It took a few days before he realized that Mandy was the real mastermind behind roping Alex into the group and getting her involved with the other girls. It struck him just how good of a friend Mandy really was, despite her sly exterior. Between the conversation they had on Sunday and how she managed to draw Alex out of her shell, she clearly cared a lot about her.

The week seemingly flew by, and it was Friday before he knew it. Finally, he would get some time to spend with Alex. From the subtle hints and mumbled comments that she had been dropping about looking forward to the weekend, he suspected that she felt the same way as him. But before the weekend kicked off, he had a mission. While nothing sexual had been mentioned between them and he certainly wasn't going to push Alex on anything, it was clear that if they were going to try sex, they would need to be better prepared. Evan had some experience fucking girls anally, but they had all been sorority girls who, to put it nicely, got around a bit. Alex was the total opposite end of the spectrum, so he would need to go very slow and be patient with her. And he would need some help.

That was what had brought him to the nearest sex shop that Friday afternoon after he was finished with everything for the day. Taking a minute to steel his nerves, he went inside. It was a bit embarrassing, and he had never been in a sex shop before, but to his relief, there were quite a few other college students in there, both male and female. It made sense, though. This was the closest sex shop and was located right near campus so there would certainly be young, horny couples or individuals preparing for the weekend. But now that he was here, he wasn't really sure what to get or what toys would suit their needs best.

"Can I help you, hon?"

Turning to face the voice that had spoken to him, Evan was greeted by one of the store clerks leaning over on the counter. She looked exactly how he would have pictured someone working in a sex shop to look. About thirty years old and somewhere over five and a half feet tall, she had long, black hair that flowed down her back and dark make-up to go with it. Several piercings decorated her face. One in her lip, which were also covered in black lipstick, one in her nose, and two in each ear. Her clothes consisted of a simple, black tank top that ended just above her also-pierced belly button and clung tight to her generous chest, and a pair of black jeans over platform boots. She was really pulling off the goth look, but the intimidatingly hot aesthetic was offset by her warm, brown eyes that made him feel at ease.

"Yoohoooo! Yeah, I was talking to you, sweetie." She spoke to him again.

Realizing that he had been staring at her, Evan blinked and found his voice again.

"Sorry, I was zoning out for a moment." He apologized.

"It's fine. I love it when you young college studs eye-fuck me." She giggled, winking at him. "I'm Christine, but you can call me Christy. So, is there something you came to get or are you just here to ogle?"

"Um, yeah...I'm Evan, by the way."

Evan was still slightly embarrassed about being in a sex shop to begin with let alone discussing his purpose there, but something about the pure, sexual confidence and warmth that radiated from this woman convinced him to speak. Even her gentle, Louisiana drawl that was common around LSU was somehow hypnotic.

"Me and my girlfriend want to do anal, but she's very inexperienced and I'm a little...big...for her." He explained.

"Oh, trying anal, huh?" Christy grinned. "How long have you two been dating?"

"Uh...about a week." Evan admitted.

"Wow, you must be pretty kinky types. Don't worry, kinky is excellent in here. Come with me and I'll help you out with some items. What's the lucky girl's name?"

"Alex." Evan answered, trailing after the beautiful woman as she strode down the aisles, perusing the multitude of products.

"Here, you'll definitely need this."

She handed him a large bottle of lube.

"That's my favorite brand. Lasts forever and not very expensive. And let's seeee..."

She entered the next aisle over and looked around for a few seconds before pulling a vibrating clit stimulator and holding it towards him.

"This will be a big help for getting her hot and horny before and during." She explained.

"Ah...that's okay." Evan said. "We won't need that."

He didn't want to explain that his girlfriend was actually a futa and didn't have a clit for that to be used on.

"You sure? The pussy is the gateway to a girl's butt, I can promise you that."

"Really, it's not necessary."

Now, Christy was looking at him funny as if there were gears turning in her head, trying to pry every last sexual secret from him. But, after a couple seconds, she just carried on with the product hunt as if nothing had happened.

"So..." she spoke, nonchalantly glancing at items. "Alex. That's a pretty name."

"Yeah."

"Is that short for Alexandra?"

"Yep."

"As in Alexandra Ferreira?"

Evan stopped dead in his tracks at the mention of his girlfriend's full name.

"Um...yeah. How did you know that?"

Now, there was definitely a noticeable change in Christy's demeanor as she turned back towards him, smiling slyly. The look in her eyes was somehow more sensual and almost...admiring? Respectful? Whatever it was, she definitely looked like a hungry tiger and it both terrified and aroused him.

"That's not important." She waved it off. "But I know exactly what you'll need. Follow me, Evan."

Evan was about to argue that it actually was quite important, but she was already gone, and he had to hustle to catch back up with her.

"Christy, do you kno...?"

"Here we go." She interrupted him, removing a box from the shelf.

Evan couldn't even get a word in edgewise as Christy kept motoring along, pulling down items occasionally until her arms were loaded with an assortment of boxes and packages. Without any further explanation, she motioned with her head for him to follow her and then she was gone again, back up to the front of the shop. When he got up there, she was already behind the counter ringing up items and placing them in a big, plastic bag with the store logo on it.

"Wait, wait, wai-..." Evan tried to say.

Christy just leaned across the counter and put a finger to his lips, shutting him up. Smiling at him, she retrieved the bottle of lube that was still grasped in his hands and rang that up, too, before putting it in with the rest.

"Okay, total is...433.79." she finally spoke again.

Evan felt his head swim at that.

"I can't afford that." He said.

"Don't worry, I'll cut you a deal." She reassured him. "How much cash do you have on you?"

Evan dug out his wallet and leafed through the bills, counting to himself.

"Uhhh...forty-two dollars." He answered, holding up the two twenties and wrinkled ones that he had on him.

"Sold." She said, taking the money out of his hand.

"Are you sure?" he asked. "Won't the owner get mad at you?"

"I don't know, let me check. Hey, Christy. Yes, Christy? Do you mind if I help out this sweet boy named Evan and give him a nice discount? I don't know, Christy. Is he good looking? Very good looking and his girlfriend's a little hottie, too. What do you say? Sure, I'll allow it."

Flashing him another smile, Christy concluded her little skit with herself.

"Well, there you have it." She replied, playfully. "I just had a chat with the owner, and she doesn't mind."

She took the bag of goodies and passed it across the counter to Evan but held on as he tried to accept it.

"But I have one condition." She continued. "You have to come back and let me know how things went. Fair enough?"

"Sure, I guess."

"Great!"

Pulling out a business card, Christy flipped it over to the blank side and scribbled down a phone number in black sharpie before leaning across and sticking the card in his wallet, which was still open and in his free hand.

"That's my personal number in case you have any questions. Hope you have a good weekend and I look forward to seeing you again, Evan."

Evan thanked her and was about to open the door and leave when Christy called out to him again.

"And say hi to Alex for me!"

He looked back, but Christy just grinned and waved at him before turning to help the girl who had come up to the counter. Utterly confused but satisfied that he had accomplished what he came here to do, Evan headed back to his truck and set the loaded bag in the back seat before pulling off and heading back to campus.

Hours later, he was waiting outside of Alex's building for her to come out to his car. Evan couldn't help his breath from catching when he saw her. She looked great, as usual, but was dressed to go out wearing a tiny, red top of some kind that had the straps crossing in an X over her chest and tied behind her neck. It was short and showed off plenty of toned midriff and there was a nice window for her cleavage. For the bottoms, she was wearing some skintight jeans again and they looked tremendous on her, of course. In addition, her make-up was done up and...uh oh. There was a fiery look in her eyes as she climbed into his truck, ponytail bouncing.

"Hey, Alex." He greeted.

"Big plans this weekend?" she replied, tone deadpan.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"You went to Christy's shop, right?"

Ah.

"You heard about that?"

"Of course, I heard!" Alex rolled her eyes. "She sent me a barrage of texts right after you left gushing about you and wanting to know why I hadn't told her about you yet."

firebird68
firebird68
1,292 Followers