Divisional Rivals Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex whimpered adorably when he wrapped his hand around her, making him smile. She had an expression of being half scared and half excited, looking at him like a lost puppy and it drove him to please her like she had done for him. So, without thinking twice, he bent down and put her dick in his mouth. That got a quick, vocal reaction from her and she let out a cry that was quickly muffled as she slapped her hand over her mouth. But that was all Evan needed to know that he was on the right track, and he started to suck on her.

He really didn't have any idea what he was doing, unfortunately. He was even more of a newbie than Alex, unfortunately. All he could do was attempt to emulate what he had seen in porn videos to the best of his knowledge. He moved his head up and down, keeping his teeth tucked behind his lips to prevent scratching her. A minute later, he remembered how Alex's tongue had felt on him and added his own into the mix, sliding it around on her tip and using it to probe out her sensitive spots. He was sure that it was poor technique by any standards, but to his relief, Alex seemed to love it. She was moaning and squeaking all the time, her hand still trying to keep her mouth quiet.

The best part, though, was the expression on her face. She was raised up on one elbow and looking down the bed at him with a face of pure joy and love. She seemed equal parts elated and disbelieving that he had actually started to suck on her. Her whole face was flushed, and she was panting in between sounds of pleasure, legs trembling and cock twitching in his mouth. That must have meant he was doing something right and he kept on working, even though he didn't take much of her length in him, especially compared to what she had just done.

To make up for his oral shortcomings, he used a lot more of his hand than she had. That was at least one area of this where he was very experienced. Even though it was upside down compared to how he usually stroked, and it wasn't his own but someone else's cock, jerk-off skills translated directly into handjob technique, and he was well prepared for it. Using his saliva as a catalyst, he firmly gripped her and continuously moved between where his lips ended and her root, adding a twisting motion into the mix as well. He could easily gauge from the immeasurably cute noises she was making what she liked and what made her quiver with pleasure, and he was very happy that he could make her happy despite having no experience like this.

"Wait..." Alex gasped. "Evan."

"Yeah?" he asked, stopping what he was doing.

"Can you...you know..." she blushed.

"Can I what?"

"Like you did last time. With your finger."

"Oh, you want me to?"

Alex just nodded, slightly embarrassed. Laughing at her expression, he went to the bag of sex toys and retrieved the bottle of lube. He also discreetly picked up the dildo from where it was charging and brought it back as well. Taking the discarded towel off the floor, he tossed it to Alex.

"Here, you're on damage control." He told her. "Try not to soak the sheets, okay?"

Climbing up onto the bed next to her, he uncapped the bottle and poured some in his hand. Christy had been right. It was a pretty good brand of lube. He could already tell just from spreading it around on his hands. Once he was all slicked up and ready to go, he went back to work. One hand grabbed hold of her rigid shaft and the other made its way down between her leg to her ass.

As he slowly stroked her, drawing squeaks from Alex, he pressed his lubed index finger to her ass and gently worked it inside. It was easy work finding her prostate and the results were instantaneous. A shriek of pleasure filtered past Alex's hands as soon as she felt the pressure of his finger against her sensitive spot, and a shiver ran through her whole body. Spurred on by that, he worked his hands in tandem. One stroked her erect cock and the other fingered and massaged her prostate. Both moved at a tremendously slow rate that soon had Alex's body wracked with tremors.

After loosening his girlfriend up for a couple minutes, Evan moved to the larger guns. As soon as his finger slid out of her, she voiced her protest. A firm squeeze of her cock shut her up, though, and she squirmed next to him while he put some lube on the dildo. The dildo itself was a small one. About six inches in length and only about half as thick as his cock was, it was definitely a beginner's toy. Still, it was larger than his finger had been, so he proceeded with the utmost caution. Alex was surprised by the new sensation of the plastic object pressing into her, but she didn't tell him to stop so he very gently slid it into her. Between the lube and his finger prepping her, it went in easily enough and without causing her any pain.

"That okay?" he asked, looking up at her.

Alex just nodded and kept her mouth covered, so Evan carried on. Having gauged the best depth for massaging her prostate with his finger, he worked the toy in about that far and then started to fuck her with the dildo. His other hand resuming its jacking motion as well, he moved with the pace of a glacier, letting her get accustomed to the slightly increased size. When she was back to moaning and whimpering, he knew he could step things up a notch. His finger finding the dial on the end of the dildo for the vibrating function, he turned it on to the lowest setting.

Alex's eyes went wide as dinner plates, and she let out a muffled scream. The vibrations of the toy were being fed directly into her sensitive prostate and, even at the lowest setting, it was unbelievably intense for her. When Evan cranked it up to the second setting, she felt like she was going to go insane. Her chest was heaving and panting, and she was shaking all over. She knew within seconds that she was going to cum soon, but she couldn't even speak let alone communicate that to Evan. At that moment, he angled the toy, so it pressed more firmly into her prostate and his thumb slid over her glans. With a groan, her eyes rolling back in her skull, she felt her climax rush up.

She barely managed to get the towel wrapped around herself in time and then, with a cry of ecstasy, she positively exploded. Heavy, ample shots of cum splattered into the cotton cocoon that surrounded her tip. Her hips bucked and lifted up off the mattress, her muscles reacting subconsciously. To make matters worse, Evan didn't stop pushing the tip of the vibrator into her prostate. If anything, he only pressed it into her even harder while his stroking hand mercifully halted and just held onto her. Her body shivering uncontrollably and her balls unloading tons of spunk, all she could do was hang on for dear life, totally and utterly at her boyfriend's mercy as he milked her for all she was worth.

When she finished, her mind was hazy with pleasure overload and her chest was expanding rapidly, trying to keep up with her body's demands for oxygen. Finally, thankfully, Evan turned off the vibrator and carefully removed it from her rear. Removing the towel, which was now totally soaked, from around her waning erection, he tossed it into his laundry basket and crawled up next to his girlfriend to hold her in the aftermath of her mammoth climax. That helped sooth her and bring her back down to earth as she shook like a leaf in his arms, catching her breath.

Even after she was recovered, she just laid there and enjoyed his company, taking five or so minutes for her body to fully mellow out. She could not believe how insanely intense that had been. It was totally foreign to her, who had never really experimented thoroughly with anal before, and she absolutely loved it, even if it had drained all of her energy, among other things.

Planting a few kisses on Alex's sweaty forehead, Evan finally released her and stood up from the bed.

"I'm gonna go do a load of laundry." He said, winking at her and making her blush. "Then hit the showers. You probably want to shower, too. You remember where the towels and stuff are, right?"

"Yes." She replied, softly.

"Okay."

Running down his basket of clothes down to the basement of the building where the laundry room was located, Evan started a load and checked the time to gauge when it would be ready for the dryer. When he returned to his room, Alex was gone and likely in the girl's shower room. Grabbing the last of his clean towels, he snagged his shower bag and headed off to the opposite end of the hall to clean himself off as well. It felt nice to get all the sweat and fluids off of him and when he was done, he felt fantastic. Totally relaxed and drained yet feeling fresh.

This time, Alex was in the room when he got back. She was curled up on the futon and wearing his robe that she must have retrieved from his towel drawer, fast asleep. Smiling and admiring her cute, sleeping visage for a few seconds, he moved in and gently scooped her up in his arms. She stirred briefly but didn't protest as he laid her down in the bed. Shutting the lights off, he scooted up behind her and wrapped her up in his arms, falling asleep with the scent of her damp, freshly washed hair lingering in his nose.