Divisional Rivals Ch. 04

Story Info
Evan and Alex visit Christy's night club.
9.9k words
4.85
10k
28

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
firebird68
firebird68
1,295 Followers

Greetings!

It's been a while since I've posted any new stories with college keeping me busy, so I'm coming back strong with this latest installment of the Divisional Rivals series. I hope you all enjoy this latest chapter. Feel free to leave any suggestions or ideas in the comments. I definitely have more of this coming.

Thanks!

firebird68

"So... do we just go in?"

Evan looked down at his girlfriend for an answer, but she just shrugged without answering. Alex was wearing a baseball cap that she had stolen from his room, so he couldn't see her face, but he could tell she was probably a bit embarrassed to be here. Still, she had agreed to come with his to Christy's club and see what it was all about, so that's what they were doing on that particular Friday night.

The store itself looked like it was closed. The interior was darkened and there weren't any people inside, but the neon 'OPEN' was still lit so that was a good sign. Scratching his head, Evan decided to go try the door. With Alex in tow behind him, they went over and he was about to reach for the handle when the door swung open and a man leaned out. The guy was huge. Evan wasn't short at 5'11", but this dude towered a good six or seven inches over him. He looked like The Rock's white alter ego with how buff he was, although he had short, brown hair and a beard instead of a shaved head.

"How's it going, guys?" the man asked, in a friendly voice. "Y'all here for the party?"

"Um, yeah." Evan replied. "I'm Evan, this is Alex."

"Oh, you two!" the guy laughed. "Christy mentioned you might be stopping by finally. My name is Derek, I do security for her on Fridays. Well, come on in. Y'all know the way down?"

"Yeah, I've been here before."

"Great, have a good evening."

Evan led the way through the store and into the back hallway. As soon as he opened the door to the downstairs, they were hit by the sound of music playing and people laughing and talking. There was definitely activity going on. The scene they arrived to still surprised them, though, and for more than one reason.

First of all, the place was now packed. There were dozens of people spread around at the tables and booths or seated at the bar drinking and talking and generally having a good time. Most of the clubgoers looked to be college age but there were some older faces mixed in the crowd as well. Looking up at the elevated VIP booth across the building, Evan spotted Christy, Kali, and the other woman he remembered as Lorena sat up there watching the stages.

That was the second thing that surprised them. There were three different shows going on, one on each of the stages. The main stage in the middle had two beautiful girls dressed in lingerie dancing. They were working a pole and erotically moving their bodies, occasionally making out with each other to the vocal approval of spectators. Upon closer inspection, Evan actually recognized them as sorority girls from the Zeta Beta Epsilon house. He couldn't quite remember their names, but he did know their faces and bodies. This wasn't the first time he had seen them get a little loose at a party before and shed some clothes.

The secondary stage on the right was featuring a woman giving some man a blowjob. Her top was pulled up to expose her well-built chest, and she was eagerly bobbing on the man's erect cock while the nearby crowd cheered her on. Across on the opposite side of the main stage where the other smaller stage was, there was a couple straight up having sex. A pretty brunette was fully nude and being railed, doggy style, by some guy. He was pulling her hair and smacking her ass while she moaned and cried out over the music, her tits bouncing underneath her.

The whole thing was a pretty crazy scene to walk into. Evan knew he shouldn't be too surprised since Christy did tell him exactly what to expect, but it was still a culture shock for him. He had never been to a strip club or anything, let alone a club that featured live pornography. It already had his cock coming to life in his pants. Glancing over at Alex, he nearly burst out laughing. Her face was beet red, and she looked as though she wanted to disappear under the brim of his Syracuse hat. If he hadn't been there with her, he was pretty sure she would have snuck right back up the stairs. However, judging by the way she was subtly squirming her thighs as she stared at the action, he was also pretty sure she was thankful she had donned her cock ring or else she would be in big trouble in her skinny jeans.

Just then, Christy looked over and spotted them at the bottom of the stairs. Her face lit up like a Christmas tree and she excitedly waved her arms in the air to get their attention, gesturing for them to come over to her. It took a couple minutes to make their way across the crowded club floor, but they managed to sneak through and climb up the stairs to the VIP booth where the three women were waiting for them. They were all dressed for the occasion. Christy was wearing tight, red leather pants and some kind of red and black corset that had her huge boobs practically spilling out the top. Her stiletto heels and smokey, dark makeup completed the look and made her stand out in any crowd. Kali was wearing what was basically a bikini top and a pencil skirt, while Lorena was clad in a snug, red, strapless dress. All three ladies eagerly jumped up from the booth to give them hugs.

"Hi there, sweetie, you must be Evan." Lorena greeted when she got to him. "We didn't meet when you were at the store last. I'm Lorena."

"Nice to meet you." Evan replied, returning the hug she pulled him into.

"Come, come." Christy spoke. "Have a seat. Y'all two want something to drink?"

She passed a tablet over to them.

"The menu's on here." She explained. "Every table has one of these so you can order directly to you from the bar. Only difference is, this tablet is tied to my owner's card so get whatever you like. It's all on me."

She winked at them as they perused the menu. Evan went for a rum and coke while Alex ordered a shot of vodka. A minute later, a pretty woman in a black tank top with the shop logo on it showed up with Evan's drink and a bottle of vodka. She poured out Alex's shot, and his girlfriend immediately downed it before the cap was even back on the bottle. Christy just laughed at that.

"You better leave the bottle, Claire." She advised. "Alex is a bit shy in places like these."

Smiling and shaking her head, the server left the bottle with them and headed back to the bar.

"So, how's school going, you two?" Christy asked.

"You brought us here to talk about school?" Alex grumbled, pouring herself another drink.

"Hey, I want to know how two of my favorite, young, future LSU grads are doing with their grades." Christy pouted. "Is she this grumpy with you, Evan?"

"Usually." He nodded.

"Relax a little, girlie." Kali laughed. "Have some drinks, have some fun. We haven't seen you since before you started the semester. Tell us about your classes."

Evan and Alex spent the next couple hours chatting with the three women. They asked them about everything from school to friends. It almost reminded him of when his aunts came to visit and made him tell everything about his life.

"So, you're a Kappa brother, huh?" Christy eventually asked Evan.

"Yeah, I pledged in the spring."

"I used to go to Kappa parties almost every Saturday. Way back in the dark ages when I was a student here six or seven years ago."

She leaned over to him.

"I even hooked up with a few of your brothers."

Evan's eyebrows raised in surprise, making Christy laugh.

"Really?" he asked. "Who?"

"A lady never kisses and tells." She replied, slyly. "Besides, they graduated a while ago. You probably don't know them. Any other questions?"

Evan did kind of want to ask which end of the fucking she had been on in those instances, but he knew she likely wouldn't divulge that information. Even so, her eyes almost teased him to ask what she knew was on his mind so she could play with him some more. A thrill Evan did not give to her this time.

"Nope, I don't think so."

"Aw, you're no fun." Christy pouted. "So, Alex, how is the new boyfriend treating you?"

Alex, who had her eyes glued to the action that was now taking place on the stages, didn't respond until Christy called her again, snapping her from her inebriated space-out.

"What?" she asked, her face going red at having been caught watching a couple lesbians who were currently going at it onstage.

"She wants to know how well Evan fucks you, sweetie." Lorena interjected. "I've heard he's got quite the club of his own down between his legs."

"Lorena!" Alex quipped, her cheeks burning even brighter.

"You're right, that's girl talk." Christy giggled. "We'll have to interrogate her later, ladies. When Evan's not around."

"God..." Alex muttered, taking another shot.

"Oh, one of the stages is clear." Kali suddenly sat up. "I think I'm gonna go put on a little show of my own."

"Have fun!" Christy called after her.

All of them watched as Kali made her way down to the club floor and looked around for a moment before going up to a table full of girls. She pointed at one of them, a cute redhead wearing a tube top and skirt, and beckoned for her to stand up. The girl smiled shyly and eventually acquiesced, taking Kali's hand and allowing the woman to lead her up to the empty stage on the right. Kali disappeared for a second before returning with a chair which she directed the girl to sit in.

Then, the show began. Kali started giving the girl a killer lap dance. Both Evan and Alex had to admit that she was very skilled at performing such an act. She grinded on the girl and rubbed her tits in her face, moving her body in the best way to accentuate her curves while the people watching hooted and whistled. The redhead was clearly shy at first, covering her face with her hands and giggling, but she slowly got into it as Kali's movements hypnotized her. She began feeling up the blonde gyrating in front of her, grabbing her ass and boobs and playing with Kali's body.

The lap dance eventually devolved into a makeout session with Kali straddling the redhead's lap while they kissed each other. Apparently, Kali had no qualms about getting an erection in public, because there was soon a tent in the front of her skirt. When the tip poked against the girl's stomach, she finally noticed and glanced down, her eyes going wide in surprise at what she found. Smiling down at the girl, Kali stood up and shimmied her skirt down her hips, allowing her cock to spring free for all to see. This was met with a cheer from the audience, many of which clearly knew who Kali was and had been waiting for this.

Kali whispered something to the girl, who slowly nodded and looked down at the cock bobbing in front of her. Then, Kali's hand was on her auburn hair, and she was being pulled towards it, her mouth opening to grant it entry. Another cheer went up when the blowjob finally began, Kali giving a wave to everyone as she casually fucked the girl's mouth.

"Geez, what an attention whore!" Lorena snickered, watching the action unfold.

"She does enjoy an audience." Christy agreed.

On stage, Kali was getting more into things. Her gentle beginning was gradually becoming more and more aggressive as she fucked the redhead's mouth. Her cock was a bit smaller than Alex's, but she was clearly well versed in using it with the way she was throating the girl. Her hands were wrapped up in the girl's bright hair and she had slowly eased her down off the chair and to her knees, never pausing her thrusting all the while. Spit was flowing freely out of the redhead's mouth, and she was clearly choking every time the dick pierced her throat, but while she looked uncomfortable, she did not give any signal to stop and just meekly allowed Kali to use her mouth as a fleshlight.

It wasn't too long before she was thrusting all the way in the poor girl's mouth. Even from up in the VIP booth, Alex and Evan could see her neck bulging with every descent down her gullet. It was a bit off putting for both of them to watch people have sex, but they both had to admit it was pretty damn hot. Between that and the alcohol, both of their libidos were pumping.

Hilting herself fully in the redhead's throat, Kali held her head in place with one hand. With the other, she blew a kiss up at their seat and adding a wink, biting her lip to contain her moans as the girl's esophagus constricted and clenched violently around her length. After pinning the girl there for an appropriate amount of time, she yanked her back off and engaged in a sloppy kiss, devouring her mouth in a frenzy of domination. Seconds later, she was laying the girl on her back on the stage and pulling off her clothes. Before she even realized what was happening, the redhead found her legs spread and body bared, Kali's slick cock laying on top of her pussy.

There was a bit of a nervous look in the girl's eyes. Even though Kali wasn't as large as Alex, she was still over seven inches and pretty thick. Alex was willing to bet it was one of the largest the girl had ever taken, and the redhead knew just how vigorous Kali liked to use it. She was going to be in for a rough ride. Still, she was hypnotized by the beautiful vixen grinning down at her and nodded her consent when Kali questioningly prodded at her entrance, giving in to the whims of the dickgirl.

Alex had to turn away from the scene. Not because she was disturbed, but because she was getting hot. Between the liquor and the show, she was putting a lot of strain on her rubber cock ring, and it wasn't quite standing up as well as she hoped. Her dick was resting at a semi, and it was already uncomfortable for her. She took another shot in hopes that it would help distract her, but she could still hear the vibrant sounds of the girl's cries of pleasure as she got railed by Kali on stage.

Christy, noticing the girl fidgeting uncomfortably, briefly assessed the situation before taking a peek under the table and noticing the bulge in Alex's tight jeans.

"Oh, you poor girl." She sighed. "Are you still using that rubber ring I gave you a while back?"

Alex just nodded and whimpered as her pants became more and more constrictive.

"That's not good enough for places like this, I'm afraid. Don't worry, I'll get you something a little more secure. The ring I'm wearing is great. Otherwise, I'd be in a world of hurt in these pants. Evan, help her unzip her pants for a little bit until she can calm down, okay?"

Evan, who had also noticed his girlfriend in pain, agreed and fumbled around with her skinny jeans zipper. Normally, Alex would have been mortified at potentially having her secret out in public, but she was drunk enough to just want the discomfort to end and vaguely knew that no one could see up into the elevated booth or under the table. She could relax this one time. Evan's fingers finally succeeded in releasing her from her denim prison and Alex breathed a sigh of relief, thankful for the space her penis was now granted. Her panties were still on, but not nearly as restrictive and they stretched and tented out to whatever size she needed while still keeping her covered.

"You okay, Alex?" Evan asked, tilting her head up to look at him.

Smiling gratefully at him, she nodded and snuggled up against his side. A few more minutes later and she was gently snoring with her face buried in his arm.

'Adorable' Evan thought to himself.

"Is little miss Alexandra having a good time?" Christy laughed.

"Yeah, I think she had a bit to drink." Evan confirmed.

Lifting up the vodka bottle, he saw that there was a considerable amount now gone, and she was the only one who had been drinking from it.

"Make that a lot to drink." He muttered.

"She's asleep now so you should be able to zip her back up pretty soon." Christy said. "Then you better get her to bed. Can you carry her?"

"Oh, yeah, she's very light." Evan nodded. "But I had a few drinks, so I won't be able to drive back for another couple hours."

"No problem, you guys can crash at my place."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course." Christy dug in her purse and pulled out some keys. "Remember, the top two floors are all my apartment. It's way too big for me and Kali so there are a few empty guest rooms. Sometimes I have girls like Alex stay with me for a few days when I'm treating them. Take your pick of any of the empty ones and just leave the keys on the kitchen counter."

"Thanks so much. I had a great time tonight. You've been very hospitable."

"Any time for you two."

Alex stirred and sighed in her sleep, but otherwise didn't wake as Evan zipped her pants back up and scooped her into his arms. He was very thankful for his girlfriend's miniscule size, especially as he climbed up the two flights of stairs while carrying her. Briefly setting Alex down on the ground, he unlocked the apartment door and went inside.

It was a nice place. Clearly all very modern and spacious. The huge living room was attached to an equally large kitchen with a large dining table and island counter. All the furnishings were immaculate and looked expensive. Opening one of the doors, Evan found himself in an unused bedroom. It must have been one of the guest rooms, although in any other house it would have been considered the master bedroom. It was very big and had a king size bed with an enormous bathroom attached. Evan could definitely get used to living in a place like this, but a voice shook him from his daydreaming.

"Evan?" Alex's drunken slurring came from outside.

Hustling back to the entrance, Evan found his girlfriend now awake and struggling to get to her feet.

"I'm right here." Evan spoke, moving in to help her up.

"You... You left me!" she accused, sniffling. "You're leaving me? What did I do?!"

"Calm down, I'm not leaving you." Evan assured her. "You're just drunk, Alex."

"But you weren't here a minute ago!" she cried, her eyes starting to water. "Why weren't you here???"

"I was just finding out where the bedroom is so I can carry you in there."

"Oooh, I see." Alex's tears stopped and a mischievous grin grew on her face. "Trying to get me to the bedroom, huh? I get it. You wanna fuck me, don't ya? Always tryin'a stick this big, stupid cock in my butt!"

She leaned in, aggressively reaching out and grabbing hold of Evan's crotch, accidentally tapping his balls too hard and making him wince from the contact.

"Ha!" Alex drunkenly giggled, feeling his length stiffen under her grip. "I can feel ya getting' hard! Give it to me."

She suddenly dropped to her knees right there at the top of the stairs and began fumbling with his belt in an effort to pull out his dick. Evan was astonished by Alex's drunk-persona. His quiet, reserved, sharp-tongued girlfriend had now become a talkative sexual deviant after her night of drinking, and her mood was swinging like a schizophrenic. A second ago, she was crying and thought he was breaking up with her. Now, here she was trying to whip his dick out right on the stairs where someone could walk up and see them. It was crazy, but also very amusing.

"How about we at least get to the bedroom first." He suggested, gently pulling her hands away from his belt.

"But I don't wanna go to bed!" Alex whined. "I wanna suck your cock!"

"You don't have to go to sleep, we just have to get to the room."

"No!" Alex pouted, going back for his crotch.

"Okay, up we go."

Leaning down, Evan scooped up Alex and hoisted her over his shoulder.

"Hey!" Alex complained, landing weak smacks on his back, and kicking her legs as he carried her in the apartment. "Lemme go!"

Chuckling to himself, Evan brought her into the kitchen before finally putting her back on her feet.

"How about some water?" he offered.

firebird68
firebird68
1,295 Followers