Divisional Rivals Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't want it."

Sighing, Evan shook his head and grabbed a glass from one of the cupboards anyway.

"How about some more vodka then?" he tried, using a tactic he had seen on YouTube.

"Yes!"

Evan filled the glass up with water at the sink and then handed it to Alex, who immediately downed the entire thing in a matter of seconds. His hunch worked and she was too drunk to realize that it wasn't vodka.

"Gimme another!" she demanded, handing him the glass back.

"Sure thing, babe." He replied, snickering to himself.

"Babe?" Alex slurred. "Who're you?"

"I'm Evan. Your boyfriend."

He passed her the second glass of water while she stared at him in concentration before a smile broke out on her face.

"Evan!" she exclaimed. "You're here! I thought you left me!"

"No, I didn't leave you."

"I thought you left meee!" she cried, her elation morphing into sadness as she started crying again. "You're not allowed to leave me!"

"I won't leave you."

"You... You promise?"

"I promise. Now drink your vodka."

"Okay!"

And just like that, the tears had stopped, and she was chugging her "vodka" again until the glass was drained.

"Okay, I think that's enough." Evan said, putting the glass in the sink and taking Alex by the hand to lead her to the guest room. "Let's go this way."

"Where're we goin'?"

"In here."

He brought her into the bedroom and closed the door behind them. Seeing the bed, Alex's deviant side instantly returned, and she pushed him back onto it, drunkenly climbing up after him and tugging on his belt. Sighing, Evan relented and assisted her in removing his pants, hoping that she might go to sleep if he let her have her way. Still, he had to admit that he was not averse to getting a blowjob. Watching those live shows all night had definitely gotten him riled up and he had spent much of the time with an erection. Now, he could blow off all that pent up energy.

Meanwhile, Alex was like a demon. She yanked and pulled on his boxer briefs fervently, trying with desperation to get at the prize within. Evan allowed her to struggle for a few seconds, finding the sight to be too amusing to stop right away, before eventually helping her with those, too. Kicking off his pants and underwear, he laid back on the bed while Alex collapsed onto her stomach between his legs. Her eyes stayed locked on his erect pole and a bit of drool actually escaped from her lips as she stared at his rod like a starving person staring at a steak. That restraint did not last long, though, and seconds later, she was jamming his fat cock between her lips.

Alex sucked on him with the voracity of a blowbang whore. Over and over, she slammed her head down on him, plunging the tip against her uvula and making herself choke nonstop. Spit leaked past her lips and down to Evan's balls as she worked, relentlessly slobbering on him. Evan, for his part, was enjoying it. Personally, he preferred how she usually gave blowjobs with a bit more control from either him or her, but this worked, too. She was going at him like a maniac with no concern for her own wellbeing whatsoever. He did catch a few teeth scrapes now and then, but it wasn't enough to put him off the ravenous suckjob he was receiving, so he just laid there and let her do her thing.

The enthusiasm didn't last for very long. After only a few minutes, Alex's pace began to slow down precipitously. Her motions became progressively slower, and her tongue quit its relentless assault as time ticked on. Pretty soon, she was hardly sucking on him at all and was just bobbing her head a couple inches. But after the night of live sex shows and the initial power of her sucking, it didn't matter to Evan. He was close enough and only needed a little bit more. The problem was... Alex had stopped. She wasn't moving at all now and was just sitting there with his dick in her mouth. After a few more moments, she slowly leaned to the side, taking his cock with her, until her head was laying on his bare thigh.

Sitting up on his elbows, Evan looked down and discovered what he had suspected. Alex was dead asleep. She had passed right out in the middle of sucking him off, the alcohol finally catching back up to her. It was terrible timing. He could practically feel the jizz churning around in his straining balls. But his girlfriend was down for the count, and the last thing he wanted to do was fuck her while she was in this state. So, he reluctantly pulled his stiffy from her slack mouth and gently eased her up into a proper position on the bed. Before tucking her under the covers, he removed her shirt and jeans for her while also carefully removing the rubber cock ring, imagining it would be uncomfortable to sleep with it on. She didn't so much as stir this time and continued gently snoring.

Pushing a few loose strands of hair from her face, Evan kissed her forehead and pulled on his pants before heading back out to the kitchen to get a glass of water for himself. He hadn't drunk nearly as much as Alex had, but it wouldn't hurt him to try and stave off a headache in the morning. He took his glass of water with him and sat down in the living room, not quite tired enough to go to sleep yet. Luckily, Christy had a huge TV for him to amuse himself with in the meantime, and he flipped through the channels from show to show for a while.

About an hour or so later, Evan heard footsteps and voices coming up the stairs. Christy soon came through the door with a young man behind her.

"Oh, Evan, you're still up?" she noted, seeing him there.

"Yeah, I wasn't tired yet."

She turned to her companion and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"You know where my room is, hon. I'll be up in a minute."

"Sure thing." The man replied, before shooting Evan a wink and strolling off towards the stairs that led to the third floor.

"Boyfriend?" Evan asked, nodding his head in the direction the guy had gone.

"Not quite." Christy laughed, taking a seat on the couch with him. "I haven't found my own Evan yet."

"That's surprising." Evan said, genuinely. "I would think there would be a line of guys trying to get with you."

"Aw, you're sweet." Christy smiled at him. "But I haven't spotted one that fits my fancy. We can't all be as lucky as Alex and have a prince charming waltz into our lives. I still have plenty of flings, though. Between that and my work, I'm mostly satisfied for now. Speaking of, how is our little drinker doing?"

"Alex? She's... different. I mean, she's fine. She's asleep now."

Christy must have read the look on his face because she burst out laughing.

"I take it she gave you some trouble?" she giggled.

"No, it's nothing, she's just... very different when she's drunk."

"Wish I had been there to see it." Christy pouted. "Anyways, I better not keep my guest waiting. We just closed the bar at 3:00. Kali will be up in a bit. Last I saw, she was going another round with that red haired girl in one of the back booths. Hope that poor girl is on birth control. I do wish she would take it to her room, for God's sake. Now we're going to have to sanitize that booth pretty heavily. Ugh, the things a boss deals with."

Shooting Evan another smile, she leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll see you two in the morning."

Standing up, she strutted off towards the stairs and vanished from sight. Acknowledging that it was pretty late, Evan cut off the TV and returned to the guest room. Alex was still asleep, although she had rolled around a bit and shucked the blankets half off the bed. Snickering, Evan helped re-arrange his girlfriend's tangle of limbs and fabric into an appropriate position and then spooned up behind her, drifting off into dreamland as Alex sighed and settled back against his chest.

Alex woke up first. She groggily came to and noticed that there was sunlight filtering through the edges of the curtains and in the window. A quick glance at her surroundings revealed that she was in one of Christy's spare bedrooms. She had stayed at Christy's apartment in the past, but she didn't remember coming up there last night. Frankly, she didn't remember much from last night after shot number ten. She could feel someone behind her in the bed which, thankfully, was Evan. He was still asleep but roused when he felt her moving to sit up on the bed.

"What time is it?" he asked, sleepily.

"Um... 9:53." Alex answered, looking at the clock on the nightstand. "How'd I get here?"

"I brought you here after you passed out the first time." Evan replied, yawning. "You feeling better now?"

"Yeah. I had some crazy dreams though. I dreamt we broke up."

Turning to look at Evan, she glared down at him.

"You ain't allowed to break up with me, got it?" she demanded.

"Yes, ma'am." Evan saluted her. "Wanna shower and get dressed?"

"Yeah, I'm hungry."

The two teens stumbled out of bed and headed into the bathroom. It was a really nice bathroom. The shower was huge and made out of green tiles with a glass wall on one side and glass door. Luckily, Christy had it stocked with an assortment of soaps and stuff. It only took a minute for the water to get hot, so they both walked into the shower and began rinsing off.

As Evan turned to grab a bar of soap, his morning wood, which was very active this morning, bumped into Alex.

"Geez, you're hard this morning." She noted, looking down at his rod.

"You're one to talk." Evan scoffed, pointing at her own cock, which was almost fully erect.

"True, I'm horny as hell. Did we have sex last night? I can't remember."

"Not exactly."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Alex rolled her eyes.

"Well, among other antics, you gave me a blowjob but fell asleep during." He replied.

"I did? I didn't taste any cum, so I didn't realize."

"I didn't finish."

Alex stopped washing herself and turned to look up at him.

"Why not?"

"You were passed out, not to mention drunk." Evan shrugged. "I wasn't going to just take advantage of you like that."

Alex felt her heart throb a bit there when she heard that, and her cheeks went warm. It never failed to surprise her how considerate Evan was with her. Now, even more than before, her heart wasn't the only thing throbbing. Her dick was up to full mast and twitching for release. Usually, she came daily from either sex or jerking off, but according to Evan yesterday had been a miss and she hadn't masturbated the day before either, having expected to have sex with her boyfriend on Friday. She was pent up, and judging by the unrelenting hardon Evan was sporting, he was, too. Time to fix that.

Without even saying a word to Evan, Alex dropped to her knees and captured his swaying cock between her lips, making him jump in surprise. Evan looked down at her in askance, but she just stared up at him with a challenging look in her emerald eyes. Not one to look a gift BJ in the mouth, he just accepted that she was going to blow him and put the soap back on the shelf.

Having successfully won the non-existent contest of wills, Alex started up sucking on Evan for real. Speed wasn't the main factor for her this time around. They were both a bit tired still, and neither wanted a rough facefucking. Instead, Alex focused on her depth. She was still very inexperienced with performing oral and Evan was a difficult test subject with his abnormal size. The only way to improve was to keep practicing, though, so she resolved herself to give as many blowjobs as it took until she was as good as Mandy.

Her hands going to his muscular rear, Alex pulled him into her while at the same time pushing her head forward. The combined momentum helped her with the most difficult part, which was getting his tip past the taut entrance to her throat. As soon as it squeezed in, her body immediately rebelled and attempted to reject it. The attempt was successful as, between her back arching and her windpipe clenching, Evan's cock slipped back out and into her mouth.

Alex took a moment to cough and recover before going again. This time, when his head jabbed past her uvula, she was more prepared for the reflexive backlash and used her grip on his backside to keep herself on him. It took her a few moments, but she was able to regain control over her gag reflex. As soon as that happened, she was pulling him towards her again, feeding more of his length down her gullet.

Evan let out a hiss of pleasure as his girlfriend slowly swallowed inch after inch of his length. Her progress was agonizing, as she was clearly struggling tremendously, her pretty eyes showing every detail of her pain, but she soldiered on and forcibly shoved herself further down his length. It was incredible to watch. His cock looked particularly massive when lined up with her petite head, yet here she was taking in more than half of it already. Like an anaconda, she eased the huge piece of meat into her throat, all the while gagging and choking like crazy. What finally stopped her was an unintentional throb from his length that made her lose focus and she was forced to eject the five inches she had managed back out, coughing violently.

"Do you mind?" she complained, rolling her eyes at him. "I'm trying to work down here. A bit of cooperation would be nice."

"Sorry, I couldn't help it." Evan apologized sheepishly. "It felt too good."

"Flattery won't get you anywhere."

Not true. That compliment made Alex swell with pride and motivated her to do even better. She was going to deepthroat this stupid, damn, oversized, beautiful, monster cock even if it killed her. Pursing her lips on the head, she took a deep breath and started the process over again.

She made it back down to five inches again with a bit more ease, but that's where the trouble began. Her throat was positively stuffed. She could feel her neck bulging obscenely from the unholy obtrusion blocking it up. Even though her esophagus was nice and slick and perfect for housing cocks, the simple matter of insufficient space was causing her to have major difficulties. Seeing the struggle taking place, Evan reached down to give her a hand and restart her momentum, but Alex just swatted him away when he tried to put it on her head. The message was clear, and he backed off, allowing her to do her thing.

The desire to impress and worship Evan slowly won out over her physiological desire to clear her windpipe. Progress resumed and Alex was able to steadily squirm her way down. Shaking her head side to side seemed to help her gain ground, so she used that advantage to work more of Evan's cock past her stretched lips. Tears were flowing freely by now and her throat was going crazy, convulsing and spasming in attempting to restart the flow of oxygen. To Evan, though, it felt like Nirvana. Her velvet walls were crushing him from all sides and giving him the massage of a lifetime. He could only groan and gasp as she inched her way further and further approaching her goal.

Finally, it happened. With one final pull on Evan's rear, Alex managed to jam the last remaining section of his cock down her throat. Her lips were now stretched to their max around his base and her throat was distended to almost double what it normally was. The discomfort for her was tremendous, but the feeling of satisfaction and victory felt so much better. She was thrilled with herself for having accomplished the feat and knew that if Mandy were here to see her, she would be very proud. Just the look on Evan's face made it all worth it to her. When she cracked her teary eyes open and met his gaze of adoration, she almost felt like she could cum from just that.

"Holy shit!" he breathed, stroking her wet hair. "Such a good girl."

Throb. Her heart and her cock jumped at the same time when she heard that. Something about being called a good girl made her unbelievably happy, and she fought to extend her time hilted on his cock.

Unfortunately, it could only last for so long. Her body needed air to live, and that was non-negotiable. Alex probably would have remained down there until she blacked out, refusing to quit, but luckily Evan noticed her face becoming increasingly reddened and made the choice for her. He grabbed her head and gently pushed her away from him. His cock reappeared with a sloppy GLURK sound and a deluge of thick saliva. As soon as her mouth was free, he met her lips with his in a kiss of appreciation for her magnificent display.

"Lay down." Alex commanded, breathlessly, when they finally broke apart.

Dropping down to the slick tile floor of the shower, Evan laid out on his back and waited while Alex rooted through the bottles on the shelf. Luckily, there was just what she needed. A bottle of lube mixed in with all the other shampoos and conditioners. For most people, that would have been a weird, but Alex knew Christy would have some. She had encouraged Alex to jerk off in the shower when she had stayed here before so as to not ruin the sheets by hosing down the bed. Popping off the cap, she drizzled some of the stuff all over Evan's rigid staff and spread it around a bit before she was in position over top of it.

Panting with need, her own length throbbing just as urgently, Alex squatted down lower and lower, holding one of Evan's hands for balance. It didn't take her long at all to feel that fat head poking between her cheeks, in search of a new hole to make its home. With her free hand, she reached around behind her and held it steady, pressing it against her tight entrance and beginning to drop herself further.

It took a considerable amount of pressure for Alex to breach her rear. Even with how turned on she was, her ass was just too tight for Evan's mammoth cock to simply slide right in. Instead, she had to keep applying more and more pressure, biting her lip in concentration, until it suddenly popped inside. Alex's back arched instinctively, and she let out a shriek of pain and pleasure. It initially hurt, having that thing stuffed through her too-small opening, but she gave it a couple minutes to adjust, and the pain gradually melted away. Now, all she could feel was the tip of his cock pressing against her prostate. It already felt electric, and he wasn't even in deep enough to do more than barely graze against it. Chewing on her lip to keep herself quiet, Alex slowly lowered herself further, her eyes clenching shut in lust as his cock rolled over her backdoor g-spot, crushing it and seemingly attempting to wring every drop of cum from inside of her just through its presence.

Even through his heightened sexual pleasure and the magnificent sensations surrounding his length, Evan was very impressed with his girlfriend's calf strength. She was still in perfect squat form and holding it while she gingerly bounced up and down on him, feeding her usual four inch maximum into her ultra-tight ass. Sure, he was assisting her a bit by holding her hands and helping her to keep balance, but it was still an impressive performance, and she didn't even seem remotely tired. The adrenaline and her libido was fueling her sex drive and pushing away any fatigue in her legs as she continue to squat on his shaft.

The view was amazing, too. Evan did have to deal with the occasional water droplets from the shower head hitting him in the eyes, but he still had an angle to die for. Alex looked positively gorgeous. Her toned, athletic form was glistening from the water and her soaked hair was clinging to her flushed face. Her boobs were jiggling slightly with her relaxed riding and, had his hands not been busy acting as a tether point for her, he would have been all over those glorious globes. His only qualm was that he couldn't see her world class butt. He knew from experience watching her squat in the gym that it was a position that accentuated her rear perfectly. He would have loved that view of her ass from behind right now as she rode him, but he certainly wasn't going to complain about being able to gaze up into her hazy, loving eyes. It made their connection that much deeper.