Divisional Rivals Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The main problem, though, was that Evan was close. He could feel the spunk churning around in his nuts, searching for release. Ever since he had been blue balled last night, it had ensured that whoever or whatever got his cock next would have a short fuse to work with and would be getting a large blast to boot. Add in the brief yet incredible deepthroat session that Alex had given him, and he was now fighting to stave off his climax. It couldn't be helped. The scene was too picturesque, and Alex's ass was too perfect. It squeezed and clenched around him unlike any other hole in the world. She still was taking only about three to four inches max on each dip of her hips, yet it only took maybe five minutes before he was riding up along the edge and ready to deliver his payload at any time.

It took all his willpower to hold off and wait until Alex had cum first, but there was no way he was going to disappoint her after she had throated him the way she did. Luckily, Alex was likewise close. Even though it was more difficult for her to gauge when she was getting fucked, she could still vaguely tell when she was going to finish soon, and five minutes of slow bouncing, having that bulbous head mashing her p-spot had her ready to blow and she could tell by the look on Evan's face that he was struggling, too. Closing her eyes, she ramped up her speed, determined to get to her destination.

That's when disaster struck.

///////

(Somewhere in middle America)

"Tyler Scherer." The moderator called.

Nine-year-old Tyler stepped up to the microphone, ready to get the next word in his third-grade spelling bee.

"Your word is traction." the faculty member called.

Looking up, Tyler tried to wrack his brain, thinking of what the word was. He was pretty sure he was familiar with it, but he wanted to be certain.

"Can you use it in a sentence?" he asked.

"Traction. There is little traction on a wet, shower floor."

"T-R-A-C-T-I-O-N. Traction."

"Correct. Next contestant."

///////

(Back to the bathroom)

Alex found out exactly what happens when there is limited traction. It happened in the blink of an eye. One second she was gentle riding Evan, the next second her right foot had slipped out from under her on the wet tile floor of the shower and her left followed suit, both flinging out in front of her. She had just enough time for her eyes to go wide before she went down. Hard. All in the course of a couple milliseconds, every last inch of Evan's monster cock went straight up her ass as she fell down. With a wet smack, her toned cheeks collided with his thighs, signaling the end of the journey.

She came instantly. Her eyes rolled clean up into her head and she let out a scream of both pain and excruciating pleasure, and her dick fired off like a rocket. Rope after rope of thick, steaming cum splattered all over her, all over the shower walls, and all over Evan's chest, landing in heavy puddles and streaks everywhere. Unfortunately, Alex was not remotely able to care about the mess she was making, as she was too busy losing her mind from what had just taken place. Up until that moment, she had never taken more than about four inches of Evan's rod in her novice ass. Now, she was firmly seated on his lap with all nine and a half bitch-breaking inches stuffed inside of her, and it broke her brain faster than she could say 'oops'.

Spasms and tremors wracked her petite body as it shook uncontrollably. Her limbs all quivered and shook, and her cock continued to jerk and jump, spewing out girl spunk everywhere. As for her mind, it was totally blank. She couldn't think or hardly breathe even, and after the initial screech, her voice had likewise failed her. Her head became a total fog of white completely dominated by the enormous pole lodged in her rear, rendering her a sputtering, muttering, shivering mess.

Evan was likewise speechless, but him mostly from shocked surprise. He had primarily been focusing on staving off his climax when suddenly he felt an immense pressure around the remainder of his cock and Alex's pert butt was slamming against his lap, letting out a banshee cry. He hadn't even hardly paid attention to the fact that she was erupting everywhere, with a lot of it landing on him. He was staring slack jawed at the mind-fucked face of lust that his limp, twitching girlfriend was wearing. On top of that, her ass was squeezing him unlike anything ever had in his life. Every time her dick leapt and shot off a stream of cum, her prostate would throb, and her walls would clench on him like a vice. It was a miracle that he didn't shoot off right then and there, but his shock and concern kept him from losing control.

"Alex!" he shouted.

His girlfriend's only response was to spasm once more, ejecting another glob of cum from her raging cock.

"Shit, are you okay, Alex?"

Still nothing other than some weak gurgling, her eyes rolling around aimlessly in her skull. Nervous, but still unbearably horny, Evan ignored his sex drive and started to help her. Grabbing her around the waist, Evan began lifting her upward. Her ass gripped onto him like it didn't want to release his rod no matter what, but he just clenched his teeth and gently eased her up off of him, inch after inch coming back into view as he hoisted her limp form up off of him. It almost worked, too, until...

///////

(Somewhere in middle America)

"Tyler Scherer."

Tyler stepped up to the microphone for the next round of the spelling bee, feeling confident after his initial success.

"Your word is slippery."

Closing his eyes in concentration, Tyler strained to remember if that had one or two P's in it.

"Can you use it in a sentence?" he asked, to buy some time.

"Slippery. Surfaces are slippery when wet." The moderator spoke.

"S-L-I-P-P-E-R-Y. Slippery."

"That is correct. Next contestant."

///////

(Back to the bathroom)

Right as he was about to lift her off of his rigid staff, Evan had his own mishap involving water. With Alex's smooth skin wet like it was, it was entirely too easy for his grip on her waist to slip. And that's exactly what happened. Both palms lost their purchase on her shapely hips, and she slipped right out of his grasp, sending her plummeting right back to her demise. Once again, she was impaled on the full length of his monster cock, and once again, she came like a bitch in heat as soon as she bottomed out. There was no scream this time, her body just reacted to the insane stimuli of having a baseball bat sized cock pummeling her prostate and triggered a climax. Gouts of jizz sprayed out from her bobbing erection once more, hosing down any part of them or the shower that hadn't already gotten hit. It seemed impossible that anyone, let alone such a tiny girl, could have that much semen in her, but Alex had plenty to spare and spewed her goo everywhere.

This time, it was too much for Evan. That was the straw that broke the camel's back. With a groan and a shout of release, he grabbed his girlfriend's waist again but this time he held her down on him as he shot off like a volcano. Alex's convulsing ass milked him for everything he had, and he gave it all to her. For what seemed like hours, he hosed down her insides with his virile spunk. Seemingly liters of the stuff were forced up into her backside as he thoroughly painted her velvety walls white. Over and over his balls jumped and supplied his cannon with more ammunition for him to let off as he pinned his poor, brain-broken girlfriend to his crotch and gave it to her.

Luckily, his finish was considerably less messy, otherwise they would have run a serious risk of clogging up the plumbing. Alex's ass was the perfect receptacle for all his cum, though, and she took it all in, acting as a condom for her boyfriend. The tight seal of her hole around his base didn't let a single drop out. Even when he finally got his wits about him and eased the poor girl off of his waning erection, her hole dutifully winked close in a heartbeat, eager to keep every ounce locked away inside of her, only a tiny trickle managing to get out.

Gently laying her down on the shower floor, Evan began checking on the condition of his poor girlfriend. She was still way out of it. Her whole body was flushed red and plastered in her own fluids, eyes wandering about aimlessly. It took a good five minutes and a bunch of careful smacks to the face for him to get her to come back a bit, but even still she just moaned and shivered, half delirious. Encouraged by the progress, though, he sat her up and propped her there, directing the stream of hot water back onto them to hose them off. They were both sticky and covered pretty good, so it took a while for him to soap both their bodies down and get cleaned up, especially trying to get Alex's hair. However, she seemed to respond positively to the soothing scalp massage his fingers gave her as he worked the shampoo through her jet-black locks, and by the end of it, she was even able to move a bit on her own.

"You okay, Alex?" Evan asked, turning her to look up at him.

Alex just swallowed and nodded. She felt like she was drunk again. Never in her wildest dreams would she have ever pictured anything like that happening, but there she was, sitting weakly on the shower floor, the remnants of her very real orgasms washing down the drain.

"Can you stand?"

She tested her legs and found that they were still far too weak to support her. Even speaking was eluding her, and she was forced to just shake her head no. Her ass was throbbing in pain, but she somehow felt incredible. The afterglow of the inhuman climaxes was filling her with such warmth, and the feeling of Evan's own cum still resting heavily inside of her was great. Still, it had left her totally and completely spent.

"Okay, I'm going to carry you out to the bed, okay?" Evan spoke.

God, she loved him. She loved how considerate he was for her wellbeing. Even though she could vaguely recollect him holding her down after he dropped her, she didn't blame him for it. She knew how pent up he had been, and it must have been too good to control himself. But he had done a great job taking care of her afterwards, and she was feeling a bit more like herself again, her mental faculties slowly returning. She watched him quietly as he shut off the water and wrapped her up in a towel, easily hefting her small frame up and bringing her out of the shower. It felt good to be out of the humid, sex filled bathroom finally, and she breathed in the cool air of the bedroom, sighing as he laid her down on the bed.

"I am so sorry, Alex." Evan apologized. "I didn't mean to drop you. It was an accident. I-..."

He cut off mid-sentence as her index finger slowly came up and shushed him.

"It's fine." She managed, weakly, smiling up at him. "But it's not happening again any time soon. Your stupid, fat cock almost killed me. Now, get down here. You owe me cuddles."

She pulled him onto the bed and curled up on his chest. Her body was still shaking a bit, but she was recovering. The best remedy for the time being was to just lay there with her head on his chest, feeling it rise and fall underneath her. Pretty soon, she could tell that he had fallen asleep again, so she just laid like that for another half hour until the smell of food wafted in the bedroom from the kitchen, making her stomach growl. Despite the proverbial meal her body had just received from Evan, Alex hadn't actually eaten anything since lunch yesterday.

Careful, so as to not wake Evan, she crawled out of bed and stumbled to her feet, finding that she could finally walk again. That was a relief. Still, her ass hurt like crazy, and she was so sore, it felt like she had been doing leg day exercises for the past ten hours. The small trickle of cum leaking out of her ass and down her thighs served as a potent reminder for exactly why she felt that way. Struggling into her pants and throwing her shirt on, she went out, closing the door behind her.

Christy was out in the kitchen, dressed in a red robe. She looked a lot more normal without her dark makeup and sexually charged outfits on, although still very beautiful. She glanced up from her waffle maker and smiled at Alex as the girl walked in. Noticing the way, Alex was gingerly limping in, she couldn't help but let out a little giggle, earning a glare from Alex.

"Looks like someone had a busy morning." She laughed. "Does that have anything to do with the banshee cries I heard coming from in there a while ago?"

Grumbling, Alex just eased herself gently onto one of the stools at the island counter, wincing slightly. A minute later, Christy slid a plate with a waffle and bacon over to her, along with a glass of orange juice and some pills.

"Ibuprofen." She explained, winking. "Figured you could use them."

"Thanks." Alex replied, her face red with embarrassment.

"So?"

She leaned on the counter across from Alex, a big grin on her face.

"Give me the details! What happened?"

Alex was hesitant to say anything, already embarrassed enough that Christy had seen through her body language and that she had been heard screaming.

"We... did it." She finally admitted.

"Anal?"

Alex nodded.

"... the whole thing?"

Christy looked a little concerned now.

"Yep."

"Jesus, I told that boy to be patient!" Christy huffed. "Damn donkey dicked brute doesn't know how to take it slow, I guess."

"It wasn't his fault." Alex sighed. "I was on top and... had a slip."

"Oh. Oooh. Aw, poor baby. Then what happened?"

"What?"

"After you fell. What happened?"

"I don't remember very well, but I came my brains out."

"Ah?" Christy raised an eyebrow. "That's a little... unexpected."

A sly smile grew on her face again.

"You two repaint my bathroom white?"

Alex just glared at her and smacked her arm, making Christy laugh.

"Sorry, sorry!" she chuckled. "Well, it could be much worse. Any takeaways from that experience?"

"Yeah, shower sex is overrated." Alex muttered.

"Nonsense!" Christy scoffed. "Shower sex is great. You just have to do it standing up. Anyways, take some pills and go easy. That means no butt stuff for a couple days. You'll be just fine. Trust me, I know from experience. Although I must admit I never had an experience quite like yours, from the sounds of it. My guest just left a while ago. Eat up, and I'll give you a massage, sweetie. Then you and Evan can head back to campus whenever you like."

Alex nodded and took another bite of her waffle. As much as Christy annoyed her sometimes, she had to admit that she was grateful. Christy was like the big sister that she never had. College hadn't exactly been something she had been looking forward to, but now she could say for certain that she was glad she came.