Divorce Debt Pt. 01

Story Info
Scott looks for a divorce attorney but it comes at a cost.
3.9k words
4.31
17.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LawDoc
LawDoc
10 Followers

This story is a collaborative effort between a m/f couple who sext regularly. It's our first story we're sharing with the public and we hope you enjoy it.

Divorce Debt Part 1

How did I end up here? Scott wondered as he sat in the waiting area of the small law office.

As he looked around the room, Scott realized it wasn't unlike the other offices he had sat in this week. Maybe a little more run down and a little less classy, but that was commiserate with where his life was right now. He had been all but thrown out of the other offices when he said there was no way he could pay the exorbitant retainers they had asked for. Scott's financial situation was a temporary one but no one seemed to care.

Scott thought back on the last few weeks while he waited to meet the attorney. It was hard to believe that it had been less than two weeks since his life fell apart. He had been on a work trip and decided to come home two days early to surprise his wife, Amber. It turned out, it was his turn to be surprised.

When he got home, there was a car parked in the driveway that looked somewhat familiar, but Scott couldn't place it. When he walked into the living room realization washed over him. Then shock started to set in.

There, on the living room floor, was his wife naked on her hands and knees. The lawn care guy, Rick, had his hands on Amber's hips, pounding her from behind. Scott had the perfect view of his wife's side profile from this angle. He stared at her tits swaying beneath her with each thrust. He heard his wife moan in a way he had never heard before as she dropped her chest to the floor and pushed her ass back against Rick's cock..

It struck Scott funny at that moment all the times that Amber had said she wasn't in the mood. Clearly she meant she wasn't in the mood for him. Scott briefly wondered how long his wife's affair had been going on... and if Rick was the only guy fucking her.

The radio was playing some trashy song Amber always said she hated. It was so loud Amber and Rick never even heard the door open. Scott stood still and took in the situation. As he watched his wife get railed, he realized that she really had let herself go in the last couple of years. Her juicy ass and thick thighs jiggled each time Rick slammed his cock into her.

As he stared at Rick's cock thrusting in and out of his wife, Scott suddenly realized that Amber was taking his large cock deep in her asshole. It had been a long time since she let him anywhere near her asshole. Apparently that was only for dating, not marriage. Scott's cock twitched with jealousy, but all he did was snap a silent picture with his cell phone and walk back out the front door, leaving it open behind him. It was over.

When Amber realized Scott wasn't coming home, she cleaned out all of their joint bank accounts and left him with nothing. It shouldn't have been a surprise that attorneys don't take IOUs.

As Scott looked out the office window to the sunny day outside, he took a deep breath. This one was the last attorney in town, if she said no he didn't know what he would do. He glanced back to the receptionist, who looked like she was straight from the trailer park. She had long, teased, platinum blonde hair and a pencil skirt that was more than a few inches short of professional and clung to her shapely ass and thighs. The nameplate on her desk read 'Tiffani.'

Fitting. Scott thought.

Tiffani gave Scott a half grin as she answered the ringing phone on her desk, listened for a few seconds and hung up. She gestured behind her and said, "You can go in. Sarah is ready for you."

Scott walked across the well-used carpet to the closed office door and knocked. He heard a woman's voice call out 'come in,' and he opened the door. Sarah sat behind her desk dressed in a red business suit. She had the top three buttons on her shirt undone, and the ones below that were pulled tight and barely managed to hold her tits inside. Scott felt his cock twitch and he saw her lips moving, but he couldn't focus on anything but her huge rack. She had to be at least 34DD.

Sarah smirked as a man opened the door to her office, walked two steps and stopped to stare at her. Sarah was used to this reaction from most men, and frankly, most women. As she stood to shake his hand, she realized a bit too late that her shirt was unbuttoned pretty low for a new client. Oh well, she thought, At least he's attractive.

The man in front of her was a bit lanky, with dark hair and mesmerizing eyes. Sarah smiled at him, introduced herself, and told him to have a seat as she sat back down at her desk. She crossed her arms beneath her tits, perking them up a bit more hoping he would notice. He was definitely handsome enough to pique her interest. "What can I do for you?" Sarah asked.

As Scott started to tell Sarah his story, she cut him off. She didn't care about the details of his wife's affair... yet. She wanted to know if he could afford her time first. She had heard from her colleagues that he was having trouble affording a traditional retainer... but Sarah could sometimes be persuaded to accept payment of a different sort. She had needs, and her dating life had gotten a bit boring lately. Sarah liked to keep her sex life spicy.

Scott paused after she cut him off. He thought the story was important but he needed her help so he asked, "Would you accept payments? I'm hoping you can work with me until my funds clear up."

Sarah told him to get up and shut the door. Scott glanced at Tiffani while he closed the door and he noticed her smirk. Scott turned to walk back to his chair but Sarah told him to stop.

"Get on your knees and crawl to me," she demanded in a very different tone.

Scott paused for a second, not believing what he heard.

Sarah said, "I'll only repeat myself this once. On your knees and crawl to me. Or you can walk out the door and good luck finding an attorney to help you."

Scott didn't see another option, so he dropped to his knees and crawled, looking up at Sarah.

"Wrong," she said. "Get on all fours and continue crawling until I say stop."

When Scott's hands made contact with the floor he continued. This time he stared at the floor as he crawled. As he rounded the desk Scott saw that Sarah was still sitting, but she had hiked her skirt up around her hips. Her legs fell open at the knees showing her skimpy blue panties. The silky material barely covered her bald pussy and a small string disappeared down between her ass cheeks. Scott just stared with his mouth open, he couldn't believe what was happening.

Her voice snapped him out of his trance with a single word: "Eat."

Scott knew he had no other options, so he crawled the last few feet to Sarah. He didn't stop crawling until he felt her thighs on his ears. He reached up to pull her panties to the side and she just shook her head. Taking the hint he moved closer, until his lips came into contact with the cloth and he began to lick. Lucky for Sarah, eating pussy was one of Scott's favorite things.

Sarah felt his hot breath on her clit and her head rolled back. To his credit he didn't tease her, Scott started by licking her wet pussy from bottom to top. Either he loves to please a woman or he is really desperate, Sarah thought to herself. She didn't really care which.

She reached down and pulled his shirt up his back, finally pulling it over his head. Scott moaned as Sarah dug her nails into his back. As she leaned forward she pushed her cunt harder against his mouth. Sarah tried not to leave marks at first, but slowly increased the pressure. She wanted to see what he would take before he complained. Sarah was surprised that Scott didn't even flinch.

Sarah leaned further forward and wrapped her arms around his waist while reaching his belt. She quickly undid his belt and pried open the button on his pants. She grabbed the sides of his pants and pulled down his pants trapping his cock and bending it painfully down until it bounced free. Sarah sat back and admired the top of his bare ass cheeks that had come into view. She couldn't wait to own that ass.

Scott loved the taste of Sarah's cunt. He had been with a lot of women, and loved how each one had their own unique taste. He considered himself a connoisseur of sorts... at least he was before he got married. His ex said she didn't like it, but now he suspected she just didn't like it with him. He was going to lick this pussy with all the enthusiasm his ex wouldn't let him. He was going to have fun getting back into the game. But this woman in front of him...

It was easy for Scott to see Sarah was totally in charge here. Scott had never been with a woman like that before and so far he liked it.

Sarah was ready to see what kind of a guy Scott was going to turn out to be. She reached down and slid her middle finger deep in her pussy as he licked around it. After she buried it in her pussy, Sarah twisted her wrist and pushed the finger into his mouth. She didn't stop just inside his mouth, instead she pushed her finger deep in his mouth until he gagged on it. His surprised eyes looked up at her.

"I didn't say stop," she said.

Scott extended his tongue pushing the material into her cunt as best he could as she fingered his mouth, gagging him. Scott couldn't swallow with her finger in his mouth, so saliva dripped from his lips to his chin. Sarah wiggled her finger, intentionally gagging him before pulling her wet finger out. She smiled at his watering eyes as she leaned forward over his back. Sarah reached out to his firm ass, curling her wet finger so the tip made contact with his tight asshole.

Scott jumped as her finger slid into his ass. With her other hand, Sarah grabbed Scott's hair and pushed his face deeper into her cunt as she drove her finger in his tight virgin ass. She smiled as he moaned, she knew he would. Sarah pulled her finger from his ass as she told him to stand up and finish stripping. When Scott looked up at her, Sarah put her finger in his mouth again so he had to taste his own ass.

As he stood up, Scott's pants fell to his ankles giving Sarah an unobstructed view of his rock hard cock. Sarah put her heel on top of his pants and told him to step out of them. As he did, Sarah pressed her knee against his ballsack. She loved making men squirm.

Once Scott was completely naked, Sarah told him to bend over the desk and spread his ass for her. "I need a closer look before I can decide on a payment plan, she said. Scott has never been so exposed, but his hard cock showed them both how much he was enjoying it.

Scott was embarrassed as his chest made contact with her desk. He slowly reached his hands back to grip his ass cheeks, spreading them like Sarah commanded. He tried to relax his body as he laid his face on her desk, his fingers digging into his own ass cheeks. Sarah smiled as his tiny asshole was exposed to her view.

Scott heard a drawer open, but didn't dare look back to see what Sarah was doing. Sarah smiled as she pulled out her favorite butt plug. It had been in her ass just yesterday during an appointment in this very office. The plug is about an inch and a half in diameter, with a pink jewel on the end plate. She was delighted at the idea of seeing it in someone else's ass again.

Sarah decided to wet the plug with her own mouth before slowly pressing it into Scott's ass. She felt him flinch, but he stayed pretty still. With slow, steady pressure, she pushed the plug into his ass, watching his tight hole stretch around it. She always loved watching tight holes get stretched out. Scott grunted as the widest part stretched his virgin asshole before it popped inside. The full feeling was new to him, but was far from unpleasant.

Sarah patted his ass and said, "That will get us started. Let's sit down and talk about your wife's affair."

Scott looked at her for a moment before he realized she meant for him to sit on the plug, naked. He hesitated only briefly before he turned to walk to his chair. He noticed her smiling as she rubbed her clit briefly before she sat back down.

Sarah picked up the phone, pressed a button, then without a greeting said, "Bring in the new client forms."

Scott stiffened, panicking internally, but tried not to let it show on his face. He heard the door open behind him without even a knock. Suddenly he caught a full view of Tiffani as she handed Sarah a stack of papers. He blushed, but his hard cock standing at attention gave away the fact that he was enjoying himself.

Tiffani made it a point to look at his cock before she smiled at him. He's not Sarah's first pet, Tiffany thought, But he is the hottest guy so far. As she went to leave, Tiffani drug her hand over Scott's shoulder, jealous of her boss.

When Tiffani started to close the door Sarah said, "You can leave that open. Also, lock the front door. We will be busy with this client for the rest of the afternoon." Tiffani grinned, because she knew that meant she might get to play too. Tiffani was bi, and loved when Sarah involved her.

Scott shifted uncomfortably in his chair as Sarah continued talking like nothing was out of the ordinary. She filled out forms and took down his basic information. He tried to focus on her questions but everytime he shifted even slightly it felt like the plug was splitting him in half. When she reached the bottom of the first page Sarah pointed to where he needed to sign. She made no effort to move the paper or the pen closer to him. Scott moaned as he slid forward in the chair to reach the paper. His ass felt so full.

Next, Sarah asked Scott to tell her the details of his wife's affair. When he started describing the compromising position he found his wife in, Sarah started fantasizing about Scott's cock in her ass. There were no kids involved, so the divorce was going to be simple enough, but she sure did like the way his cock jumped as he talked about his ex getting railed in the ass.

Sarah thought Amber sounded like the typical wife who let herself go after the wedding, got bored, and started fucking around. Sarah took satisfaction in hearing him talk about her ass jiggling as she got pounded. She worked hard on her body keeping it nice and toned. As he told the details of that night Scott watched Sarah run her hand down her chest and into her blouse. She cupped her heavy tit and squeezed.

"Was his cock bigger than yours?" she asked.

Shyly Scott looked at the floor and nodded.

"She must have enjoyed that big cock splitting her... finally being fucked by a real man."

Scott was so embarrassed thinking of how Amber moaned on that cock. Sarah took great pleasure at Scott's discomfort.

"Tell me again how she was positioned," Sarah said.

As Scott started to describe it in more detail, Sarah got on her hands and knees and asked, "Like this?"

"Well," Scott replied, "Her chest was lower to the floor." Sarah dropped her chest so her DD tits were pressed firmly into the floor.

"Yes, like that," Scott said as he licked his lips.

"Now show me how the man was," Sarah said.

Scott stood up and felt the plug shift in his ass. He knelt on the floor behind Sarah and moved in close. "He was right about here," said Scott.

Sarah moaned softly as she pressed against Scott, her ass aching to be filled like his was. The material from her skirt and the tiny string of her thong were the only things between the two of them.

Scott couldn't help himself; he ran his hands up her thighs and slid her skirt up over her shapely ass, exposing the electric blue string of her thong. It was so narrow he could see both sides of her puckered pink asshole around it. Sarah was still talking like there was nothing out of the ordinary happening. The whole time Scott's mind was reeling.

As Sarah talked, Scott's hands moved as if on their own, and lined his cock up with her tight asshole. He didn't bother to move the string. It was so small the head of his cock pushed it out of the way as he eased his cock forward into her. The head met just a little resistance then sank into Sarah's ass.

Scott knew from past experience he should go slow but he couldn't help it. He continued to sink his cock deep into her until his hips pressed against her ass, his balls swinging against her wet cunt.

Sarah moaned and took his seven inches in her ass. She continued talking about his ex and asked, "When was the last time she let you fuck her ass?"

"It's been years," he answered between grunts.

Scott pistoned his cock in and out of her ass. He couldn't have stopped even if he wanted to. His balls slapped the small piece of cloth covering Sarah's pussy. He could feel how wet she was getting with each thrust.

Scott suddenly heard a noise behind him. He looked back and saw Tiffani standing in the doorway, watching him fuck her boss's ass. Her skirt was in a heap around her ankles and she had her hand inside a pink lace thong that was soaked in the front. Scott watched her rub her pussy as she leaned on the door frame. The faster he fucked Sarah's ass, the faster Tiffani rubbed her clit.

After several moments, Tiffani's knees started to buckle, so she walked forward to Scott's chair. Before she sat down she kicked off her panties exposing her pussy. It was bald, except for a thin landing strip and a tattoo that read "SLUT" over the top. It was obvious she waxed. Tiffani sat with a leg over the arm of the chair, allowing her hand full access to her dripping cunt.

Sarah looked back at Scott as he continued to work his cock in and out of her ass. "I own you," she said. "Until such time as you can pay your debt in full, you belong to me. You will do what I say, when I say, without question. Is that understood?"

Scott was so lost in the feeling of her ass around his cock that he instantly agreed to her tems. "Yes," he grunted.

Sarah laughed: "Oh no. It's yes, Master. Am I clear."

"Yes, Master," he said without hesitation.

Scott looked down at the amazing ass before him and wondered for the second time that day how he had ended up here. Two weeks ago he thought he was trapped in a marriage to a woman who had let herself go. Now he was ramming his cock in and out of his incredibly sexy divorce attorney's ass. Scott wasn't sure what would be asked of him, but he knew he had no choice but to comply.

Sarah looked back again and this time she smiled. "Go ahead and deposit your retainer now. Deep in my ass," she ordered.

She slammed her hips back into him harder and harder. As Tiffani watched her boss get fucked by the firm's newest client, she fingered her pussy harder, moaning as she started to cum. Scott looked over at Tiffani and gasped. She was driving her whole hand in and out of her dripping cunt, soaking the leather chair under her.

Scott felt his balls tighten like they had thousands of times before, but this time something was different. The plug in his ass held the orgasm back until it reached an intense level he had never experienced. Scott groaned loudly as the orgasm started to wash over him. He slammed his cock deep in Sarah's ass and felt like he was ready to explode.

Sarah bucked hard back into Scott as she felt her own orgasm building until it took over her entire body. She cried out, collapsing down until her arms stretched across the floor.

Scott couldn't take it anymore, his cock erupted over and over filling her ass. He collapsed down onto Sarah's back, both of them breathing hard.

Less than a minute had passed before Sarah looked over at Tiffani and said, "Please show my pet what happens next."

Tiffani rose from the sticky chair and walked over to Scott. She gripped his shoulder and pulled him back, sliding his limp cock from Sarah's stretched ass. Without a word she pushed his face into her boss's ass and simply said: "Clean it."

LawDoc
LawDoc
10 Followers
12