Divorce Debt Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott tried to resist as he saw his own cum leaking from Sarah's ass but he knew it was a lost cause. Tiffani smashed his face between Sarah's cheeks, so he slowly began licking up his own cum. It was the first time he had ever tasted his own salty cum. Surprisingly, he realized he didn't mind the taste. As Sarah flexed her ass on his tongue more cum ran out. Scott licked hurriedly trying to catch it all not wanting to upset his new Master.

After what seemed like eternity of only hearing himself sloppily licking up his own cum, Tiffani told him to stand up and get dressed.

Sarah stayed facedown on the ground, stretched out into what looked to Scott like a yoga pose. Every once in a while she would sigh contentedly.

Once Scott was dressed, Tiffani led him to the front door and told him they would be in touch as she ushered him onto the street. Scott squinted his eyes in the bright sun as he looked up at the law office sign once again. He sighed and shrugged his shoulders, and started walking down the street. He was nearly to his car when he realized he still had Sarah's pink jeweled plug still stretching his ass.


12