All Comments on 'Divorce Settlement Ch. 01'

by toomuchinmyhead

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Yep I hated it too. This is just the writers braindead sick storyline repeated over and over again. (Read his other stories) He is just another manhating wimp cuckold wannabe writer. The following chapters will get 1 star it doesn't matter how it ends up. I am guessing the wife will continue fucking anything with a pulse or breathing and that includes animals and the husband will still be the wimp pathethic non-man he is already.

labigqlabigqalmost 13 years ago
hmmm

Good story so far. I think the ex wife is in for s world of pain which she definitely deserve. She could be telling her story on her death bed riddled with AIDS! Well we can only hope, right... Looking forward to part 2.

roomfor1moreroomfor1morealmost 13 years ago
Watching paint drying would be more interesting

I found this story to be quite long, boring, and lacking structure. Since this is chapter 1, I hope chapter 2 is much more interesting and a better job of writing is done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
very boring.

The plot is the same and adding more sex or more depraved activities doesn't make it a better story. Honestly, you can't even hate the wife because there is obviously something wrong with her. It turns out to be pitiful and not erotic...like watching a train wreck.

Fighting41Fighting41almost 13 years ago
Needs More

You had a few paragraphs without any sex in them surely you could have put some kind of sex in those.

Seriously a little more time developing the story and a little less writing down your sexual fantasies would see the story be a bit better read as it is it comes across as being written by a horny 15yo

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
PROOF POSITIVE!

Continuing proof that Women are solely life support systems for their Cunts!!!! What a shame :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Where is the story....

buried under the constant and rather ridiculous sex. In order to write a story, you must have a story. The sex should add to the plot, or it can be raw sex because that is part of the story and for the audience, but it cannot over shadow everything else.

You actually had the basis for a fairly standard story that with a few twists could have been enjoyable, but you let it go. Oh one other thing, if you are going to write purely sex, then you do need to work on your descriptions. Truthfully that part was rather boring too.

Far from the worst story I have read, but it could have been much better.

Michael

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Minus IQ

This is not a story. The writer is an uneducated & uncultured person. This is simply a thought came to his uncultured mind in a sleepless night. Probably because of too much acidity.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyalmost 13 years ago
I Respectfully disagree

with those comments criticizing the descriptions of sex in the story. I thought those descriptions were both HOT and AROUSING, well written too. I eagerly await your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not a whole lot here

The writing isn't good enough for a stroke story. After the forth or fifth paragraph it was pretty much repetition. Granted the long drawn out sex scenarios showed her progression into depravity but otherwise boring and useless. Until you get to the end where she gets caught. A better writer could have portrayed all of this and the next chapter in a more concise and erotic fashion in the space you wasted.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAalmost 13 years ago
Alright already! She is a slut whore. I got that but where is the story?

So hopefully the next chapter starts the story. Otherwise, there is not much reason to have read this first part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
story matters

SO says someone and they are right, and here too. The husband would just give her what she wanted? His back to the wall and her does nothing? I assume any follow-up would go to her self destructive behavior, and being taken by those who are called her lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
terrible,terrible,terrible

no revenge could cover what she had done or what the idiot did to himself, terrible story terrible writing.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

I am curious Jim's future.Wheater he is wise enough to know a family consists of Mom, Dad and children and not a slut and a wimp.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

BTW somebody wants to read a outstanding erotic sex scen I offer them from 800IBgorilla "A Beautifull Wish" Chapter 1..

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 13 years ago
this is so fucking awful and vile it should be ILLEGAL

The opening is Moronic.... the wife tells us how she will NOT go into details about her sexual cheating and how it is not important

then for the next 3 pages every other sentance is SUCK MY COCK WHORE... and how the wife was constantly cumming...

wow.... a truly idiotic story

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
I'll Bite!

Translation: I will read the next chapter, to find out what is going on behind the scenes!

What really bothers is that this is possibly the best Loving Wife this week, if, there is an interesting twist in the story. It is a shame that our complaints have driven away many of the more industrious of out writers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

From the beginning you have the wife calling recalling her "short, selfish naive life" and that's pretty accurate. He works and she spends his money.

But it looks like this will give readers what they want. We know she's a slut, now she just has to pay for being a cheating one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Miriam

The whore has no redeeming qualities. I will read no more of this poorly written trash. Why would anyone give a shit about the further adventures of this vile and filthy individual? She should die slowly and painfully and screaming in agony. Fuck you for inventing her. Only wish Zero was a score

ryu77ryu77almost 13 years ago
Ok...

got me hooked. Wonder what happened to her?

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 13 years ago
The sex in this story was mundane

Seriously, when a person works in a Baskin Robbins Ice Cream store and is around too much ice cream, frequently that person loses interest and has little desire to eat ice cream. Too much of a good thing, and all that. Similarly, the sex in this story was repetitive and over-done, and it lacked eroticism.

Look, we get it -- the slut sucked and fucked anything that moved, she became a cum and anal sex junkie, and she clearly loathed and disrespected Jim, her husband. But we learned nothing about either of their backgrounds, how Jim thinks, or their interactions other than "Jim didn't give me enough sex."

What we apparently have is a spoiled brat of a woman who never grew up. We have no evidence that she ever tried to speak with Jim to get him to spend more time at home, or to go places with her, do things with her, and basically foster their relationship. On the contrary, she goaded him to work harder and harder while she spent his money perhaps as fast as he earned it. And when she began cheating, I'm surprised he did not suspect anything, let alone acquire one or two STD's.

I assume part 2 will explain why Jim gave her so much money, the house, etc. when she obviously betrayed him and clearly did not love him. Hopefully there will also be an explanation as to why he did not want a divorce. I'm interested in how the author will explain these mysteries to the reader's satisfaction.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
Can't believe Vulcan managed to massage a critique out of what Harry....

...so righteously described. Bruce is right though also so it may be worth a read to see if the writer can put a story, some background and some inner tension to this piece of junk.

demantoiddemantoidalmost 13 years ago
Great fable with a wonderful moral...ah such insightful writing!

Aesop eat your heart out. Same with you Joni Mitchell:

"Don't it always seem to go

That you don't know what you've got

‘Til it's gone."

Such an ironic and lachrymose tale. Fun to fuck with HIV!

Can't wait for the next installment!

LordOfHellLordOfHellalmost 13 years ago
Hooked

I found the amount of sex in the story very hot and alluring. Yeah, there's a lot of it, and I started skimming after a while, but that just means I can come back and reread a different part when I'm in the mood.

The narrator is completely off her rocker, but it seems that you've got a twist in store. To say I'm curious would be an understatement.

Hurry up and get the next part posted!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I like

It was a good read I liked it can't wait for next chapter

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
You Can Write!

But this is so bad!!!!! I could not finish it.

roscovichroscovichover 12 years ago
DANGER--DANGER--DANGER !!!

Reading this WILL make you blind and cause you to bang your head against brick wall.Eventually you will be taken by a nice men in white coats.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
CAREFUL IS A WORD NOT IN HER LIFE STYLE

I think it soon will be. TK U MLJ LV NV

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
I Hate To Say This, But There Were WAY Too Many Frivolous Sex Scenes

I found myself just skimming through them, since they added nothing to the story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
What A Slut

I've never seen or heard or read of such a woman who acted like this without getting paid. It's incredible. On to ch. 2...

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
FYI

Part 2 is in BDSM. View at your own risk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
traitor

swallowing the thick load, his cornhole buggered, betrayed!

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
I have to agree with chytown on this

even scanning it was terrible. Skipped to the end and gave it the score it deserved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
no cuck like a huecuck

If a huecuck could upchuck a cool cuck, how many cucks could a huecuck chuck?

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 11 years ago
Pistol! Harry's comment was only funny.

Vulcan nailed it

"Then she fucked me while I sucked her husband's cock. It was glorious! She could really fuck, let me tell you. When I sensed he was going to cum, I started talking dirty, telling him shoot in my mouth, I want your hot cum in my mouth, like that, and he said no, and his wife stopped fucking me and took off the strapon. She laid on the floor and he fucked her and came inside her. Then he pulled out and said, "you want my......"

A shout out to 'pete. Where you at these days fella?

I loved that paragraph. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks for nothing

I wonder how long it took the author to write the story. I read the first few paragraphs and guessed that the rest of the story is just a series of sex scenes designed to arouse (not successfully) with a sprinkle of the wife's antics designed to provoke disgust. I then scan read the rest of the story and determined that my guess was right. It all took about a minute. I decided that since the author must have spent a bit of time writing the story, I owe him a few seconds to rate his story. I proceeded to give the story a 1 Star, and wrote this response. Is that wrong? Yes the author was successful at provoking my disgust but I barely spent more than a minute reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You were right - way too dark

I won't even bother to read the second part. This was sickening enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!!

5 for effort and content. Great BTB

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only idiotic and laughable!!!

ohyessssssohyessssssover 7 years ago
confusing.

One flushes shit down the toilet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
oxymoron

Your pen name "toomuchinmyhead" must be a oxymoron because someone would have to have a totally void space inside their skull to write the intensely stupid shit.

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 6 years ago
That was . . .

. . . weird. Like a train wreck. Nuff said.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
You were right

This was pretty damn raunchy. Haven't seen much, with a supposedly loving wife, much worse. This is one bitch that I hope burns to a crisp before this goes.much farther.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
THE ONLY CHANCE JIMMY HAS IS THE LAW OF THE STUPID

I would advise him to get a large insurance policy and a good alibi, TK U MLJ LV NV

mark73107mark73107over 5 years ago
Gutter Slut

He should have raped worthless cunt in the divorce.

I would have left her pennyless and living in the streets

where she belongs. 2 * Very bad ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
MAKES NO SENSE....

Jim is a successful businessman so why would he just give everything he worked so hard for to this obviously worthless cunt? His very sharp lawyer advises him and yet he ignores hm? Smart, successful businessmen don't do things like that. And why would he even speak to her let alone whether she would reconsider? Sorry but this aspect of the story is just nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SKANK WIFE

No love or remorse in this woman. I don't blame him for getting out quickly.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 3 years ago

What a selfish bitch. You take his house, his money, and his manhood. But I see that he had 6 months to prepare for his response, his revenge on her skanky ass. Looking forward for the next chapter and her downfall... The story is below average, the characters unbelievable. There was just too much explicit sex which did nothing but extend the story. A fewer less scenes of sex and more on the feeling of her attitude would bring more to this terrible tale of infidelity...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just so stupid words escape me. You have her as a narcissistic whore with no consequences. He is mostly a clueless and pathetic cuck. Then you turn him into a weak and wimpy sissy. Why? Does that do it for you? No way she gets anything in the divorce outside of the bare minimum. Oh and how is it possible your whore never got a STD or hubby noticed her workout pussy. Ridiculous

TechumsahTechumsahover 2 years ago

There are terrible plot lines all over this site, this one though is something special. I think I will skip part two as it feels like this is "being a low life cunt is great" promotion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

can anyone say STD's?

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

When everyone wonders why these writers are clearly repressed homosexuals living vicarious;ly through slutty women, because they are afraid to address their real sexuality, remember when the writer fixates on shit like this "Each time I had multiple orgasms, cumming on their GIANT COCKS,"

Its because thats what THEY are dreaming about.

So yeah, most cuck writers ARE, as studies show, bi/gay few are straight. And fewer still can write good stories, as this writer proves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous