Divya Pt. 02: Delightful Distraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I liked that adorable pug more than I liked that man!" She cackled "He was an absolute bore of a human"

A short silence.

"You know Valerie, I can't piece together how such a funny, lovely person as you is working in a place like this?"

"Honestly darling, the pay is good. I'm earning eighty dollars for every hour I sit here, and an extra thirty dollars on top of that when I'm working the door" she gestured to the ladies standing by the door in their bikini tops and... spacious panties.

I was shocked. That was an incredibly good rate.

"Wow, that's insane. I'd take that job too. I can't believe they're paying you so much!"

She shrugged "Well it's very hard to find pretty girls with the right equipment. They tried prosthetics one year to save money and let me tell you, it did not go well"

I didn't realize how rare futa women were. Probably a result of submerging myself in porn I supposed.

"Is it really that hard to find that type of woman?"

"Well, we are less than a hundredth of a percentage of the global population darling. Our bodies are a mutation that started in just a few women."

"Ah" I said "So you are a very rare woman then"

She chuckled "You better be careful Sam, or I might have to find a reason to see you sometime when I'm not working"

I smiled, then I let the smile fall away and looked her in the eyes "I don't need a reason to want to see you again Valerie"

She held my gaze for a while. I felt lost in her gorgeous eyes.

She took my hand and started writing something on the back of it. "Go away and find something nice to wear Sam, my shift ends in an hour, pick me up from here at 5:30"

She let my hand go and I saw she'd written an address on it.

"I can't wait" I said, beaming ear to ear. Valerie returned the joyful smile. She was incredibly attractive, and such an earnest smile somehow doubled her beauty.

I turned to walk away.

"Wait, Sam"

I turned back, she gestured for me to come closer and then she leaned in conspiratorially.

"Would you like to see my door greeter outfit?"

I nodded eagerly "Would a parched man like a glass of water? Yes please"

She looked around to see if anyone was watching, then pulled her shirt up over her head to reveal the same golden bikini the door greeters were wearing. She had a flat stomach and a long waist with a nice pair of perky, round breasts. She had the body of a supermodel, but with a bit more cleavage. Coupled with her flawless tan skin, she was all around stunning.

And then she wriggled her pants off to reveal long graceful legs, the smooth curves of her hips and a very large bulging package. The elastic panties were genuinely struggling to keep all of her contained, there was easily two full handfuls of testicle and flaccid cock packed in there. She posed with her fingers in a V shape. My eyebrows shot up and I just said "Fuck."

Valerie giggled and winked at me "Off you go now darling"

--LATER THAT DAY--

The address Valerie had given me, it turned out, was a hotel just a few blocks away from the convention centre. Nothing fancy, but not a dump either. There was a nice looking pool out front behind a wooden fence.

I pulled up in the small parking lot and hopped out of my car. It was a reliable old tub, it certainly wasn't going to impress my date, but I kept it clean and well maintained. It still had all its paint and wasn't faded despite it being an 11 year old car my father had given to me the day I moved out of home.

The hotel lobby was pleasant, if small. I sat on a cozy couch and waited for Valerie, holding the Bouquet of flowers I'd purchased for her. She'd never given me her number so I couldn't text to say I'd arrived.

Still, I was early, and come 5:30 she strolled out into the lobby, and my jaw hit the floor.

Valerie was stunning.

She wore a low cut burgundy cocktail dress that was loose around the collar, but clung tightly to her figure everywhere else. It had the faintest sparkle to it, just a tiny bit of extra glamor that somehow suited Valerie's personality perfectly.

Her shoulders were bare, and I found myself admiring the slope of her long neck. Everything about her from top to bottom projected elegance and grace, and her choice of clothing reinforced that. The dress showed a lot of her flawless skin and highlighted the smooth curves of her waist and calves. I couldn't even see the swell of her cock beneath the dress, which I found impressive considering the sizeable package she'd teased me with earlier.

I flushed a little as I stood, wearing a nice shirt and pants that I'd purchased earlier. I knew how to choose clothes that fit me well and looked good on me, thanks to my father, but I felt woefully underdressed next to Valerie.

As Valerie came over to me, on a whim I took her hand and lifted it to my lips. Then I presented her the bouquet of red roses. I knew it was old fashioned and overdone, but somehow I knew that of all the possible ways I could have shown up for this date, Valerie most wanted to be treated like a high class lady.

"You look incredible" I said.

Valerie smiled and smelled the roses "My my, you do know how to treat a lady"

"I think if I'd known how amazing you look in a cocktail dress, I'd have hired a limo and rolled out the red carpet"

She laughed and playfully slapped my arm before putting hers through it "Oh stop it darling. Now, I hope you don't mind but I have my own ideas about where we're going tonight"

"By all means" I replied "I was just going to take you to a restaurant nearby, but if you've got a better idea I'm all in"

We got in my car and Valerie gave me the address of a bar downtown. We got there and I was surprised to see how crowded the parking was. Sure it was a weekend, but working in a bar myself I knew Sundays weren't anywhere near as busy as Fridays or Saturdays.

But once we got inside I saw why. It was karaoke night. We walked in and Valerie went straight to the guy behind the bar.

"Kieth darling, is there a VIP Booth free tonight?"

"Thought you had another gig for the week Val?"

"I'm here on a date. This is Sam"

I shook the man's hand over the countertop. He was a bear of a man with a bushy beard and he was wearing an apron.

"You're a lucky fella. Treat her right, or there'll be a long line of people looking to have words with you"

I looked at Valerie for a moment before answering "A woman like this deserves the moon, I didn't bring my lasso, but I'll give it my best shot"

"You bein' funny mate?" He said sternly. I went pale.

Valerie shot Keith a stern look "It was a movie reference Keith, it was actually very romantic. Now behave yourself"

Kieth stared at me for a moment, unblinking. Then he gestured to an empty booth on the upper floor.

"Number 4 is free. But promise you'll do at least one solo, alright?"

Valerie patted the big man's hand. "Of course darling, anything for you and Helen"

We ordered drinks and then went to sit in the booth. It was in a great position, full view of the stage but also hidden from sight from the rest of the bar. The seats were comfy as hell too.

Valerie sat close next to me and we started talking. We talked about Valerie's career as a singer and how she was trying to write her own song to hopefully get her her big break. We talked about how I was studying to be a software engineer, and that I'd chosen the career because it's what my father had been, and he'd taught me about computers growing up.

"It sounds like your father is very important to you" Valerie said.

"Yeah, he was. He died about a year ago. He was so proud that I was going to be a software engineer like him"

Valerie put her hand on my cheek "Oh darling, I'm so sorry"

"Thanks. It's still pretty raw, but I'll be okay"

The person on stage finished their performance and the host got back on to ask if anyone else wanted to come up. Immediately Valerie called out "Here! Him! He'll sing!"

She was pointing at me.

I tried to protest, but Valerie was having none of it. She pushed me up and down the stairs to the stage. I turned to her.

"You're not going to let me get away without doing this are you"

"Absolutely not. Come on darling, show us all those years of singing lessons"

I gritted my teeth, then grinned "Alright. I do still kinda remember my graduation ceremony performance. But I need a partner"

Her eyes widened as I pulled her up on stage with me "Oh but I don't know the song!"

I laughed, not a little maniacally "If I'm gunna embarrass myself up here, you're gunna embarrass yourself right alongside me"

I told the announcer the song and it started playing over the speakers. Remembering how it had gone from years ago, I started centre stage and just singing, then as the beat picked up I dashed to the side and pulled Valerie onstage with me, twirling her around as I belted the lyrics out.

"I said you're holding back, she said-" I held the microphone to her, hoping she knew the lyrics.

"Shut up and dance with me!" she sang, perfectly on key. Her singing voice was excellent, but I had expected no less.

We did the whole song together, me pulling her through the fairly basic and simple dance routine I had memorised all those years ago, and her adding a few little extra touches that proved how talented she was on the stage. By the end of it I was panting, but there was an enthusiastic applause from the crowd. I grinned and bowed to my partner, and she bowed back then took the microphone from me. I went and sat in the booth again.

Valerie told the DJ what song she wanted. It was a good choice, and she sang it very well. I wasn't a talented singer, but the years of lessons had taught me enough to know the difference between an amateur and a professional.

"I pick my poison and it's you"

The way she carried herself was sexy as hell. Throwing back her hair and curving her torso like a wave while she sang. I was aroused as hell watching her lithe form as she danced.

"Nothing could kill me like you do"

Valerie gave an excellent performance and the crowd cheered. I'd pieced together from the conversation with Kieth that she was a regular performer here, so I wasn't surprised when a few people shouted her name, and one guy even bellowed, at the top of his lungs, that he loved her. She bowed and came back to the booth.

We stayed for another 2 hours, during which time Valerie did a couple more songs and we spent a lot of time laughing and drinking together. I was utterly enamored, Divya wasn't even a thought on my mind. Why should I be wasting my time daydreaming about someone who probably didn't want me when right here and now I was lucky enough to be spending time with a dazzling lady who I knew did want me?

We got progressively more affectionate too. By the time we were getting ready to leave, we'd had a brief makeout session in the booth and she was now just sitting on my lap.

Valerie had work at the convention centre again the next day, so she couldn't stay out much longer. I suggested it might be time to go soon.

"Oh darling, I want to hear you sing one more time"

I laughed it off "You got me up there once already. I was never big on performing for crowds, despite what my parents wanted"

But she was insistent "No fair Sam, you've heard me sing many times tonight, it's your turn. Give me your last great hurrah"

I sighed and stood up, then turned back and kissed her on her soft lips "Only for you" I said.

When I got to the stage the host asked me what I wanted to sing. I had a mental blank and only one song came to mind. I hesitated for the memories it would bring up, but the alcohol and desire to impress Valerie cut away my inhibitions. This was a song I knew I could nail.

But as I stood there, microphone ready, and the music started, I felt a lump form in my throat. Immediately I had a flashback to sitting shotgun in the car, with this song playing on the radio. Windows down, the wind billowing through the car and sending my father's shoulder length blonde hair flying in all directions. I would've been around 10 or 11.

I opened my mouth and started to sing.

"We have... the chance to turn the pages over"

My father loved singing, and used to talk about how he wished he could've been a musician instead of a software developer. He enjoyed writing code, but he felt his parents hadn't given him the chance to chase his dreams, and sometimes he wondered what life would've been like doing something other than the 9-5 job, climbing the white collar ladder.

The words came to me as easily as if I'd only sung it yesterday. Even though the last time had been many many years ago. The chorus came and I almost choked.

"You're the voice, try and understand it. Make a noise and make it clear"

I used to think it was hypocritical, that dad had pushed me to take singing lessons I wasn't really into, when his own parents had pushed him towards computers. But looking back now, I treasure the memories I have of us together, singing. He was always better at it than me, but I think it was because he just loved doing it so much.

"We're not gonna sit in silence"

A couple people in the bar had started clapping along. It reminded me of how my father would always smack his knee and move his head in rhythm to the song while driving. Whenever we had any kind of long trip just the two of us, most often when we visited my grandparents on his side together, because my mother didn't get along with them, this song would be played many times. I always just kinda assumed it was his favourite song.

"We're not gonna live in fear"

The rest of the song flew by, filled with memories of my father that I had put aside the day he passed away. I pushed past every catch in my throat, out of a desire to do right by the old man I think, irrational as that was. But I couldn't stop the tears.

The finale came and I gave it my entire heart and soul. With all the aching and longing for just one more day with the man who taught me how to be a man poured in as well. People in the bar were standing and clapping and even singing along too. Valerie was down by the front of the stage, not clapping or singing, just watching me.

As the music died out, the remaining customers clapped and cheered and I handed the microphone back to the host. I stepped off the stage and tried to wipe away some of the tears. I was on a date for fucksake, I'm sure Valerie was not interested in babysitting a grown man as he worked through his repressed feelings over his father's death.

Valerie took me by the arm and steered me backstage to a pair of small rooms, I assume where performers would be able to get dressed and the like. She opened one and told the sole occupant to get out. He tried to argue but she gave him a harsh look and just repeated herself once. He relented and left "Okay Val, geez".

I was still unsuccessfully trying to hold back the tears and sobs.

"I'm sorry Valerie. That was a poor choice of song"

She sat down with me and stroked my cheek "Oh no baby, not at all. That was the most beautiful performance that stage has ever seen. I loved every second of it"

She was speaking in a low, hushed voice and stroking my cheek over and over again, brushing my hair away from my face, looking into my eyes.

"The critics would have panned it" I said weakly, jokingly.

"The critics can go jump off a cliff" and she kissed me, fiercely.

I pulled my pants off as quickly as I could, then practically tore my shirt away. Valerie wriggled her way out of her dress. Once my shirt was as off she bit her lip and ran her fingers over my just-slightly-visible abs.

"I didn't realise you were hiding this under that shirt"

"Good diet and regular exercise" I replied softly. She reached her arms around and undid her bra. As soon as it was free I reached up and squeezed her firm, round tit, then put my face between them. Valerie moaned and kissed the top of my head, then she pulled away and pulled her underwear off.

She was semi-erect already, and it was much bigger than I had expected. Still partially soft, her cock was a huge arch of veiny shaft, probably a bit over a foot in length and easily as thick as my forearm.

"How on earth do you hide that thing so well" I exclaimed.

"I'm a grower, not a shower... and also tight panties and sometimes tape"

She grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me toward her giant cock. I eagerly acquiesced and started kissing all up and down the length of her shaft. She got harder and harder as I labored over her, reaching maximum throbbing erection after a minute or so.

And it was fucking huge. Valerie bit her lip and pressed herself against my face and head. The thick meaty penis was long enough that when I started licking one of her fat, nearly fist-sized balls, she started slapping the end of her meaty cock on the back of my head. The tip of the huge girl cock was only partially exposed, the rest of it covered by her foreskin.

She lifted her big testicles and showed me her soaking wet pussy. I went in and started kissing and licking her. Valerie moaned satisfyingly.

"Fuck my pussy baby" she breathed as she bit her lip. I sat up and she scooted over and clambered onto me. I was rock hard and she didn't test the waters or anything, just sat straight down on me.

"Ooooooooohhh fuck" I exclaimed as she started bouncing up and down on me vigorously. She was a really tight fit for me, and I found myself hanging on for dear life as she used my dick like a pogo stick.

Her giant penis swung around wildly as she fucked me, I reached up and grabbed it to start rubbing it. I couldn't even fit the whole of her circumference in one hand. We did that for a while and then Valerie sat forward and took her swollen erection in one hand. She sat on me, rocking back and forward on my cock, with the tip of her own pointed at my face, looking down at me almost feverishly while biting her lip.

"Cum inside me baby, cum inside me" she moaned. I put my hands on her hips and started lifting her and pulling her back down hard onto me, while thrusting as much as I could from below.

Her moans got louder and more frantic, and her rubbing of her cock got more and more vigorous too. Then she threw back her head and screamed. Suddenly she had a death grip on my cock as she orgasmed, and I felt her hot cum shoot out onto my face. That did it for me, and I started orgasming inside her as well.

We sat, panting, for a moment, then Valerie kissed me and licked a good bit of her semen from off my face, she showed me her tongue coated in the thick cum and swallowed it.

"Holy fuck, you're a freak" I said, and she kissed me again. I could taste her sweet cum on her tongue.

"You have no idea, baby"

She then produced wipes from her purse and we cleaned ourselves off. She'd splattered a huge load over my face. It took three completely soaked wipes to get it all off.

Once we'd fixed ourselves up and Valerie had finished stuffing her monster cock away (through what must have been magical means, because the thing had been a towering foot-and-a-bit beast not five minutes before), we hurried back through the bar and out to my car. Valerie waved to Kieth on the way.

We got in the car. "So where to, milady?"

"Back to my hotel please. But be careful baby, don't get distracted" she turned in her seat so she was half facing me as I drove. As I pulled out she lifted her leg up onto the dash and reached around under it. She pulled her fat cock out and started slapping my hand that was resting on the gear stick with it. I glanced over at her and she was gazing at me intensely, biting her lip.

Her penis had some heft to it, and she was smacking me harder each time with it. Eventually I winced and looked over at her again. I swear she was getting off on the act, because she looked me full in the eyes, still biting her lip, and smacked my hand with her cock again, as hard as she could. I winced again and she relented, shifting her now fully erect cock so it was pointing up at her face.