Divya Pt. 02: Delightful Distraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started sucking herself. But not just sucking. She spat on the huge rod over and over until it was slimy with saliva, and then started pulling and twisting and rubbing it while she sucked on the head. I tried very hard to keep my eyes on the road.

Valerie was really going to town on herself. She started moaning and licking underneath her foreskin. She didn't seem to care about getting messy, as it was the sloppiest blowjob I'd ever seen.

We turned onto the street her hotel was on and Valerie was full on slurping while pumping her huge cock with her hands.

Schlup schlup schlup schlup schlup schlup schluuuuuuuuuuuurp, followed by the smacking of her lips and an "Ahhhh". Then she struggled to put her mouth completely over the head of her own rock hard penis, just barely able to fit her lips over it, and turned up the vigorous cock pumping a couple more notches.

I narrowly missed the curb and pulled in to park crookedly. As I yanked the handbrake Valerie spasmed. Her cheeks puffed outwards and she made a muffled choking sound as her cum spurted into her mouth and throat, very quickly what she couldn't hold back began to drip out of her lips onto her throbbing python. I watched, rubbing my crotch, as she swallowed the big load and started sloppily licking up the mess she had made over her lips, chin and shaft.

After she was done, and had wiped herself down again, we sat in the car for a little longer to wait for her massive erection to go down. I made a joke about not thinking sexy thoughts and she laughed and said that would be hard now that she'd seen my pretty face covered in her cum.

Hot, filthy sex aside, we'd had a really nice time together. I hoped this wasn't the end, of either the date or our time together.

She packed herself away again and we got out of the car. She told me she was room 18, and so we walked through the lobby and out to a row of rooms. She got her key and unlocked the door.

"I've had a really great time with you tonight" I said. Valerie turned to me, surprised.

"You don't want to come in, darling?"

"I do, but I wasn't sure what you wanted. You said you have work tomorrow"

She shrugged "I'll live. Now get in here"

The room was just like the rest of the hotel. Nice, clean, but nothing special. Valerie's things seemed restricted to a suitcase and her bag. She'd kept the place quite clean and tidy by the look of it.

"Will you get us some sodas from the vending machine outside darling? I'm just going to freshen up a little" she went into the bathroom and I heard the water turn on.

I asked what flavor she wanted, then went and fetched the drinks. When I came back Valerie was sitting on the bed in a floral silk nightgown through which I could see the outline of all her enticing goodies.

She threw a similar piece of fabric to me as I set the drinks on the bedside table "So we can match". I stripped and put it on then came and sat on the bed beside her.

I kissed her and then she pulled up her phone, which was casting to the TV opposite the bed.

"What shall we watch then?" She asked.

I shrugged "What's not on the table?"

"Hmm, I don't like horror, and romance makes me cry. Oh, and only pick a documentary if you want me to fall asleep"

"How about a goofy old monster movie?"

"Do you mean like Godzilla?"

"Perfect"

So we put on an old black and white version of the film and spent the first half hour or so laughing at the special effects. At one point, as Godzilla was rampaging through the city, Valerie told me to pause the movie. She got up and lifted her flaccid cock and held it with her hands up against Godzilla, it was roughly the same size. I laughed and she roared and pretended to rampage, parading her thick dick around as though she were smashing down buildings with it.

"That's actually really fucking sexy" I said as she climbed back onto the bed.

"Oh? You like it when my big monster goes on a rampage?"

I nodded enthusiastically. She playfully slapped her cock against my thigh, then leaned in to kiss me. I rolled over on top of her, and she looked up at me with her eyes wide and her expression vulnerable. She wanted me to initiate and take control.

I looked her deep in her beautiful brown eyes, then lifted her thigh and started kissing my way down it towards her crotch. I moved her testicles out of the way and started playing with her pussy. First kissing her labia, then running my tongue along them, then kissing and gently sucking her clit.

Her fat balls sat heavily on my face, one slightly squashing my eye. I massaged them while I worked on her vagina. Her cock slowly stiffened and she started moving her hips in a soft rhythm.

We stayed like this for a while, maybe 5 minutes, I wasn't sure. Then Valerie pulled my hair a little to let me know she wanted me to come up for air. I crawled up her body, stopping briefly at her pert breasts to squeeze and kiss them.

She gave me the same vulnerable eyes and I reached down to insert my powerfully hard cock into her again. She gasped as I pushed in, forcing myself as deep as I could go. I didn't have a colossal member like her, but in this instance, that was a good thing. She likely wasn't capable of penetrative sex considering how massive she was, whereas I was small enough to fit, but big enough to plumb the depths of her pussy.

I thrusted harder and harder, getting more and more aggressive. Valerie moaned and started digging her nails into my back. The pain unleashed an animal inside me, I snarled and my eyes flashed. My thrusting became pounding as I slammed myself into Valerie with all my strength. She started to slide backward up the bed, I pulled her back to me and grabbed her huge erect lighthouse of a penis with one hand, then gripped her upper thigh with the other. I used them for leverage as I pulled her down onto me and simultaneously slammed myself up into her. Her giant cock pulsed with every cycle.

Valerie's moaning became cries of pleasure, and those cries reached a crescendo. I felt her body spasm as she orgasmed, her legs clenched around me, her nails dug deep into my shoulders and her raging hard cock began forcefully spurting her cum wildly around while it swung about as I used it for a handhold. I didn't slow down, I was very close myself. I pushed harder again and soon felt the waves of dopamine flood my brain. My body failed me and I fell forward onto Valerie. We lay with each other like that for a sweet moment, both in the throes of orgasm, covered in our sweat and her semen.

I stayed the rest of the night with Valerie, and we got breakfast together the next morning before her shift. We exchanged numbers and promised to see each other again. As I dropped her off at the convention centre in her bikini and panties, enjoying the sight of her hefty package bulging out turgidly from her slim, lithe form, a brief mental image came unbidden to my mind. An image of a different woman wearing that ridiculously revealing outfit. A woman who stood nearly a whole head taller than Valerie, a woman whose breasts would've needed a bikini twice as large just to cover her areola, a woman whose ass would've made those panties look like a g-string.

A woman with a cock that would've worn those panties like a yarmulke.

--AT THAT SAME TIME--

Divya stretched and yawned, her boobs flopping about under her loose fitting pajama top. She grabbed them both and looked down at the huge mounds with a frown.

"Now listen, are you going to cooperate today, or is it going to be more sweat rash and itches?"

The boobs said nothing. But a tiny itch appeared on one.

"So you have chosen death" Divya scratched the itch hard, hurting herself a little through her aggression. But she refused to admit wrongdoing.

Instead she got up out of bed and went to the bathroom in her cozy apartment. It was a bit of a mess if she was honest, but nothing was dirty. She just had a lot of stuff.

She splashed water on her face and stood looking in the mirror. The woman staring back was tall with loose, messy black hair, honey-bronze skin and a wide, angular face. She had a sharp chin and slightly crooked nose. By far her favorite feature was her eyes though. She had beautiful dark eyes that positively sparkled when she smiled.

She moved her eyes downward. She was wearing a baggy old t-shirt and soft baggy pants, but that did very little to hide her body. Her breasts were enormous, bigger than the vast majority of women she'd ever met by a long shot. She needed custom bras to get the right fit, and the last time she'd had them sized they'd told her she was a very very large J-cup. It'd been a few years since then and she was sure she'd gotten bigger still. The last 40J bra she'd bought now dug into her breasts in certain areas and didn't do much to help the back pain she experienced.

She had a regular sized waist, even a little wide perhaps, but the size of her chest and hips made her waist look tiny. Her hips curved smoothly outward into her thick thighs, hinting at the very full and plump buttocks she sported.

And then of course, her colossal penis. Even hidden away as it was beneath her baggy pajama pants, the swollen bulge that characterized the shape of her cock pressed outward against the fabric, making it look like she had a serving bowl under there. It tapered slowly as it stretched down into one of the pant legs, ending down by her knee.

By far the most controversial feature Divya had. On the one hand, she had a laundry list of former devoted lovers, many of whom she could still call up to this day if she were so inclined. But on the other hand, she'd been harassed about her body since her teenage years. Everything from name calling to being kicked out of events. Comments about dressing inappropriately were so normal for her she almost tuned them out. It never mattered how she dressed, whether she rugged herself up like an Eskimo or wore a bikini and thong, she would always get the same comments.

Divya opened a bottle of medication and popped a couple pills, then reached down and smacked her massive cock a little. She liked watching it swing and jiggle under the baggy pants.

She picked up her phone and sent a quick text.

Hey, how'd you go?

She scrolled through the history of that particular contact, twirling her hair in her finger, then rubbing her nipple... then she moved her hand down to her giant bulge. A smile crossed her face and she bit her lip.

Divya went back to her bed and sprawled herself out on the big king sized mattress. She continued to stroke herself as she read her old text messages. Then she put her phone down and pulled her pants down past her knees. She lifted her enormous cock with both hands, pulling it up to sit heavily between her breasts. The bedside table had 3 drawers in it, she opened one and pulled out lube and a big, stretchy fleshlight.

Divya squirted a big splooge of lube along the shaft of her penis and started spreading it across the length and width of the monster. Then she took the fleshlight and struggled to push the soft flaccid mass of cock into the opening at one end. It took some effort, but she was slowly getting hard at the same time, which made it easier. The fleshlight barely fit and was clearly stretching to its limits to accommodate her girth.

Divya began pumping her cock in and out of the struggling sex toy. She was well practiced and knew just how she liked to be touched. Not many of her lovers had ever managed to figure her out.

After a short while Divya was fully erect. The mega cock stretched up to the sky like a skyscraper. She pulled the huge slab of fleshlight-encased girlcock back down to lay across her torso and over her shoulder. She reached into the drawer again and pulled out a dildo, which she then began to feed into the tip of her penis. Now she only moved her hips instead of rubbing the whole of her shaft with the fleshlight, and began to furiously fuck her cock with the dildo.

Her wrist and arm grew tired quickly, but she kept shoving the toy inside of herself, enjoying the sensation and imagining it to be a real cock inside of her. It wouldn't take long for her to reach orgasm, and then in her mind's eye her creamy cum would splatter all across his face...

Divya came hard, her cock shooting the dildo out like a bullet and then spewing a torrent of thick, hot semen all over herself and the bed. As she did she arched her back and screamed.

"OOOOOHHHHHH SAAAAAAM!!"