Divya Pt. 02: Delightful Distraction

Story Info
Sam explores his new interest in women with giant cocks.
9.8k words
4.75
7.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story contains: Multiple women with outrageously massive cocks and balls, docking (penis-in-penis), lots of futa cum, facials from massive cock futas, swallowing cum and some sappy romance moments.

Turpo's Bar. Wednesday. I was once again behind the bar, and Divya was out working the floor and the customers.

Today her outfit was a pink tank top and black knee length shorts with tights beneath them. The colossal bulge of her cock was as prominent as ever, and the outline of it could be seen clinging to her leg under her tights. The outfit was good quality and clean of course, but much more casual than she usually dressed for work. Divya had been a lot more relaxed at work the last few weeks. She still interacted the same way with the regulars, but she spent less time upselling them and more time sitting on her phone behind the bar when it was quiet. I surmised her recent breakup was responsible for the change, but when I had playfully poked fun at her about it, she'd simply said that she was taking it easy at the moment, resting her mind, her heart and her body.

We had started texting after that night we'd done the nasty in the work bathroom stall, but we never talked about what happened, and the more time that passed without even joking or alluding to it, the more it seemed to me like Divya wanted to forget it had ever happened. So we just texted, and once or twice watched anime together over video call, purely as friends I assumed.

But I couldn't stop thinking about her. I couldn't stop looking at her. I would spend all day imagining her pulling that giant log of achingly hard cock out of her pants and letting me push my own erection into it again. My eyes would follow her huge ass, jiggling enticingly as she walked around the bar. I would stare at her enormous chest at every opportunity, remembering what it felt like to suck her thick brown nipples...

If I'm honest, I was obsessed. Unhealthily obsessed. I added huge dick women to my porn catalog. I was surprised to find that while there were some whopping big female penises out there, only two were even in the same ballpark as Divya, and even then, neither of them matched her staggering length and girth. My favorite of the two, a porn actress who went by the apt stage name of Tessa Trunk, was a somewhat plain looking White girl. She was a little chubby, and had the whole "girl next door" thing going on. Her averageness in every other regard made the giant cock she sported all the more vulgar and outrageous to me. It was a good foot-and-half python that bent around to the left when she got hard. Her erections weren't the throbbing, pulsating events that Divya's had been, but I was still thrilled to watch her stroke, massage and suck herself.

The other giant dick actress I was able to find was a Black woman who just went by the name "Paula". She was a bit bigger than Tessa Trunk, and I hesitate to call her a pornstar, she did a handful of videos that honestly weren't that great. She clearly wasn't into it, which made the videos feel awkward. But her monstrous dick was a thing of beauty, sallying forth from her crotch like a great behemoth of sexual depravity. She did a couple videos involving size comparisons with men and other dickgirls, those were fun, as she utterly dwarfed her "competition", and she had a couple sex videos, which weren't as great. Watching her unenthusiastically get rammed doggystyle was about the least titillating video a milf with a mega cock could have made.

Both women had magnificent penises. Tessa could lick the tip of her cock without bending forward at all, and needed to reach both hands around her thick meat to just barely be able to touch fingertips. Paula's monster sat around eye height when she lifted it to her face, and she had to actively arch her back to lick her other head. Paula was also quite blessed in girth, she couldn't touch fingertips around herself, but she was only an inch or so off from being able to do so. But neither woman was comparable to Divya. I still daydream vividly about her massive throbbing erection forcefully pushing me up against the work bathroom stall from the other side of the huge glory hole. This was a stall where I could stand comfortably on one side and reach my arm out to just barely touch the other. Divya's colossal schlong was literally as long as my arm. And the size of the beast. It wasn't a snake, it was a fucking amphora (big pear shaped Ancient Greek pot), with a huge swell of girth near her crotch, as though she'd stuffed a small pillow down her cock, and then the still significantly thick shaft gradually tapering out to end in a head that was almost the size of a... well, a head.

And it wasn't just her giant cock. Where Tessa had rather average size breasts, Divya wore bras that could hold basketballs. Where Paula had a fairly normal mom-bod, Divya was stacked and possessed an absolute dumptruck of an ass. Watching the woman bend over was like if the clouds briefly opened, and a little piece of heaven shone through to highlight the lovely curve of her thigh as it transformed into a big round heart shaped pillow of an ass, a pillow you longed to bury your face and cock in. Of course Divya also would've towered over either woman, she was not little by any measurement. And somehow, on top of all that, she was beautiful. Sure, you could pick apart her features and point out the flaws, like her crooked, angular nose and her slightly sharp mouth and less than full lips. But the whole picture came together wonderfully in my eyes. Her smile sparkled and her lopsided grins when she was being cheeky just about melted my heart. To this day I still feel a slight flutter when I once again notice the shape of her nose and how pretty it makes her.

It was a genuine challenge working with Divya now. I had struggled to keep my mind on task before, but our memorable fuck in the bathroom stall had done the opposite of satiate my animal need for her. A whole new world of sexuality had opened up to me, and Divya stood atop it as the shining paragon of dick girls in my eyes. I knew I was putting her on a pedestal, and that nobody could possibly live up to such an image, but I couldn't help myself. I wanted Divya with every fraction of my heart and every quivering inch of my body.

The porn helped me cope. On days where we worked together I would disappear and rub a quick one out just about every hour. I knew it was a little suspicious, but it was the better alternative in my mind than being constantly hung up on her and fighting raging, unwanted erections during work. It allowed me to function without having to battle my own traitorous body as my libido driven eyes wilfully sought her fat ass cheeks, hefty titties and unbelievable cock.

Wednesdays were always dead at the bar. Divya came back around behind the bar and pulled up a seat next to me.

"All good here Sam?" Her lilting voice was like cool water washing over my ears, I immediately perked up a little.

"Yeah, finished the last of the cleaning a few minutes ago. We're good for the night till close. You?"

She put her elbow up on the bar and turned to face me, her huge breast pressing against the smooth wood. I miraculously maintained eye contact.

"Plans for tonight?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Nah, class tomorrow. Gotta sleep tonight so I'm not falling asleep at the desk. You?" I left out the part where I was going to masturbate to thoughts of her till my cock was tired enough to let me sleep.

She picked a straw off the counter and twirled it casually in her fingers. "Probably watch some more Tokyo Ghost, or maybe a Whibli movie as a palate cleanser"

She was on her third rewatch of Tokyo Ghost, if I remembered correctly.

"Definitely a Whibli movie, are you kidding? Fowl's Walking Manor. Definitely Fowl's Walking Manor. It's not even a question anymore, you're watching that tonight."

Her sparkling laugh made my heart jump a little.

"Okay, clearly I'm in the presence of a great anime critic, I can hardly dismiss your opinion sir. Fowl's Walking Manor it is"

She leaned closer, still chuckling. "But when I call you crying at 3 in the morning, I want you to know it's all your fault!"

Her thigh was touching mine. Her enormous slab of penis had shifted around while serving and was now slung over her thigh and around to the outside of her leg. I felt it press against me and the overpowering inferno of passion gripped me. In the space of a second I was hard as a rock.

I grinned "We can hang out some time and watch Tomb of the Lightbugs, then we'll both be sobbing. Now if you'll excuse me, I hear the siren call of the bathroom"

I got up to go take care of business and earn myself another hour or so of post nut clarity. But as I walked past Divya touched my arm.

"Are you okay Sam? I didn't want to say anything, but this is like your fifth bathroom break tonight, do you need to see a doctor maybe?"

Shit.

"Oh... ah, no, it's just... I'm taking some medication, and it makes me use the bathroom a lot. No need to worry about me"

Divya pulled her hand back and shrugged "Okay Sam, long as you're okay"

I turned to face her as I resumed walking "I'm at work! How couldn't I be okay?!"

She rolled her eyes and smirked.

Soon as I made it to the bathroom I rushed to get in the stall and pull up a video. I was so fucking hard I could barely think. I searched for some of Tessa Trunk's videos, but after a brief unenthusiastic scroll I sighed. The woman I wanted was out there. I should go try hit on her. She'd came onto me, literally, I had a chance.

No. Let the post nut clarity kick in first, I told myself. Decisions later. So I punched in "Paula giant cock compare" and pulled up the ol' faithful.

I skipped the intro and all the talking and jumped right to Paula lifting her dress to reveal her third leg. There was a well hung dude fucking a dick girl with an average sized dick. Paula hauled herself up and carried it over to the bed where the guy had the Futa woman bent over. Mid-thrust Paula slung herself onto the woman's back and her arms buckled and her knees slid off the bed under the force. The slap-thud of the massive cock hitting her back was very audible. Then there was some fake argument, I had my headphones in to listen but the scene setup was boring. I skipped again and now the dude had his very respectable 10 inch girthy dick in his hand. He was slapping it against the much smaller cock of the futa woman he'd been fucking earlier, saying something about her loving his big man-dick. Then Paula of course started smacking both their dicks around with her enormous tree trunk of a cock, saying things like "Oh honey, that's not a cock, this is a cock!" and "That's a cute little appetizer you got there baby, but this right here's the main course".

Atrocious writing and acting aside, it was having a point of comparison for the absurdly gigantic slab of cock Paula had that got my motor running. She was massive. The other woman was rubbing her own cock, probably 5-6 inches, along the length of Paula's. The size difference was staggering, like running a finger along an arm. Paula started giving the other woman a handjob and it wasn't long before she was cumming on the colossal cock. That was around the moment I felt my ejaculation start too. I pumped it as hard as I could, emptying myself as much as possible.

I sighed and started cleaning myself up. The video was still going as I left the bathroom. I went to close it and scrub my history, but an ad caught my attention.

WIN FREE TICKETS TO A PRIVATE PERFORMANCE BY TESSA TRUNK AT THE 2023 ANNUAL FUTA CONVENTION

Now, I'm not a dummy, so of course I didn't click the ad. But as I walked over and sat behind the bar again I looked up the annual futa convention. It was indeed a thing, porn actresses from all across the country and even a few from overseas were headed to a porn convention focused on women with cocks. It was just one state over and started in eleven days.

Tickets were $70.

As I sat pondering whether to buy myself a ticket or not, Divya came up to me.

"Whatcha doing?"

"Oh... I don't know, maybe planning a trip"

--ELEVEN DAYS LATER--

Eleven days later and one state away, I walked through the doors of the convention centre. There wasn't much signage outside, but once you walked in the place was incredibly lively. There were dicks everywhere. The signs, the shirts, the screens and of course the people. Two slim, attractive women wearing skimpy bikini tops and panties that just barely covered their rather sizeable bulges were standing handing out maps and itineraries. I took one of each with a polite thank you and hurried off to hide my blush.

There were stalls across every inch of the centre. There was a large food and drink pavilion, a medical stall, an info stall, quite a number of sex toy stalls and countless stalls dedicated to actresses. Every possible demographic of futanari woman was represented. Old ladies, milfs, big dicks, small dicks, chubby, slim and of course, every color of the human rainbow. I wanted to see all of them, though the bigger dicks were what really caught my eye. I wandered around admiring. One stall had a pair of twins who had dyed their hair platinum blonde and were wearing shining blue contacts in their eyes, they sported identical huge foot long cocks. I'd never seen them before online but they were very eye-catching, so I typed their stage names in the notes on my phone. I came across all kinds of interesting people. There were even some women wearing cat ears and tail butt plugs. Not really my style but they certainly had a crowd around them.

Tessa Trunk had a stall too, a big one. She was clearly very popular as there was a near impenetrable crowd around her trying to get autographs and photos with her. I didn't catch sight of her, but I saw the sign that gave the times of her two public and four private performances. The public ones were scheduled for ten minutes each, while the private ones were half an hour. Tickets to the private ones were apparently going for $500 each. While I was certainly intensely curious, there was no way I had that money to fork out. I would catch the next public one, which was in just under an hour.

While I waited I went and got some food. The food was serviceable, but not amazing. I ate sitting between a heavily overweight guy with glasses and a ponytail, and a short, chubby woman with large saggy breasts and a hole in her crotch from which her exposed stout cock hung.

I did a couple rounds of the stalls. Some of the names I recognised I lingered at, but increasingly, the longer I stayed at the event, the worse I felt. Something about the convention felt icky to me, I think it was the fake smiles most of the actresses wore as they indulged unpleasant men groping them. I felt gross just being in the same crowd as those creeps. It made me question whether it had been a good idea to come at all, and whether I was a creep too.

I pushed through until the time for Tessa's public performance came. I got there and found a decent vantage point of the stage she had in her stall. She came out on stage with a couple of other girls, all smiles. She greeted the crowd and thanked everyone for being there, then she introduced the girl on her right as Mandy, and kissed her full on the mouth, with tongue. I shouldn't have been surprised, but an actual passionate, consenting sexual act between two people felt out of place in this convention. The girl on the left was Melissa, she also received a kiss.

The girls took their robes off, revealing slim, attractive bodies and relatively normal sized cocks. Mandy was a little bigger, but neither were anything like the juggernauts that could be found all around the convention.

Speaking of juggernauts, Mandy and Melissa unzipped Tessa's jeans and started pulling her fat anaconda cock out. Tessa moaned gently as the girls worked, first clearing the giant cock away from the zipper and then her smooth tennis ball sized testicles as well. Tessa held the women by the backs of their necks as they got on their knees and started kissing and sucking her. The colossal beast stirred and began to stiffen. Tessa's leftward curve started to take hold and Mandy found the big thick head of the cock touching her arm. Tessa put her fingers under Mandy's chin and stood her up, then she reached down and took hold of Mandy's raging erection with one hand, and her own massive cock with the other. She took Mandy and pressed the woman's penis into herself, slowly. Then Mandy started thrusting and the two of them matched rhythms. Melissa reached around and stroked Tessa's fat leviathan as it swallowed Mandy's cock whole. It was an excellent performance. Docking was one of the things Tessa was most well known for, or at least, I assumed so, since as far as I knew she was the only pornstar who did it. It takes a very large penis to be able to dock even small ones, and the gap between Tessa and the next biggest contender I'd ever seen was quite significant.

It was pretty hot. I enjoyed the show, at least until the guy next to me nudged me with his elbow and I looked at him to see that he had his hand in his pants jacking it to Tessa's show. Instantly all my discomfort about the convention came flooding back.

I felt a little sick. I pushed my way out of the crowd, noticing as I did that there were other people playing with themselves. I didn't know what I had expected of a literal sex show, but somehow a bunch of greasy guys publicly jacking it hadn't occurred to me.

I beelined for the exit, but saw a water bottle stand right next to the information booth and changed course. When I got there I asked the attendant if the drinks needed to be purchased. She was actually very pretty, with beautiful almond shaped eyes and full lips.

"Oh, no darling, help yourself" she said. Her voice was rich and she had a posh British accent. I thanked her and grabbed a bottle and downed it. Then another, and another.

After my fifth bottle the attendant spoke again.

"Are you quite alright darling? That's your fifth bottle of water. Would you like me to call the medics over?"

I looked at her again. She really was lovely. Straight dark hair like a waterfall, perfectly shaped eyebrows and just the right amount of makeup to come across as classy rather than garish.

"Oh... no... thank you. I'm okay. I think I just wasn't expecting it to be like this"

She raised a perfect eyebrow "Like what?"

"You know... all the fake smiles and creeps"

She snorted "Oh, that. Well I don't know what you expected coming to a porn convention, but this is about par for the course"

"Yeah, I'm seeing that now" I shook my head, a little disgusted.

There was a pause. I stared into the distance, thinking. The attendant spoke again "Can I ask you a question?"

I shrugged "Sure"

"Why did you come here?"

I laughed "That's a good question"

"You don't have to answer if you don't want to darling" her voice was like velvet, smooth and visceral. She could describe the process of paint drying and have a rapt audience. I pondered her question for a moment, then decided to just tell the truth. Why the hell not right?

"It's alright, I'm just hung up on someone at the moment, and in my love addled brain I guess this seemed like a good idea to help me get over it"

"Oh, she's not into you then?"

"Honestly I don't know. I don't think she is, but I haven't asked her yet"

"It sounds like you need to ask her"

I put on a thoughtful look "You know, I don't normally take life advice from strangers but you may have a point"

She laughed and introduced herself "I'm Valerie"

"I'm Sam, pleasure to meet you"

"There, now we are strangers no longer"

I stayed at that information stand for nearly an hour, talking to Valerie. She was a very interesting person. Born in the UK, but moved here to pursue a career as a singer. We bonded a little over our shared love of music, though I'd abandoned singing when my parents had stopped forcing me to take lessons as a teenager, whereas Valerie had taken lessons all through childhood and her teenage years. Now she'd been all around the country chasing gigs with her band. Her stories were hilarious and seemed to always involve her barely escaping some outrageous situation, like the time the cops had raided the apartment of the man she was staying with, looking for a stolen dog of all things. Turns out the dog she'd been looking after and cuddling with for a week or more belonged to some old well-off spinster.