Diwata's Dorm

Story Info
Diwata desires her roomies' feet.
14.6k words
4.39
12.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Author's Note: This story contains strong themes of foot fetish and could have been easily categorized as fetish rather than mind control. If that's not a problem for you, please enjoy.**

Part I

Diwata drummed her fingers impatiently on the arm of her dorm room chair. She and her roommates had each brought a chair into the common area and they sat in a circle around the small square table that they jokingly referred to as "the buffet bar."

"For the last time, Alice. They don't serve lamb. No one serves lamb anywhere. This is America, they eat only beef and fried chicken. Why would you want lamb anyway? This is pizza!" Diwata said to her blonde roommate.

"Any meal is good with lamb." Alice countered. Her New Zealand accent made the 'any' sound like 'enny.' "It's fine I'll have whatever you girls want as long as we get some wings on the side." Alice stretched out and put her feet up on the table. She crossed her legs at the ankle and her long soles faced towards Diwata.

Diwata tensed up. It took all of her willpower to try to keep her gaze focused on Alice's face instead of staring right at her big meaty soles.

"Hey no feet on the buffet bar!" Lucia demanded. She waved Alice's feet away with her hands. The spicy chilean Lucia was never one to cause conflict if she could help it but even she had her limits. "Were you raised in the bush? No feet where we eat!" She scolded Alice.

Alice shrugged "Sorry. We're a barefoot culture."

"Barefoot is fine, for you. I just don't want your foot in my pizza." Lucia replied.

A vision sprang to Diwata's mind of Lucia lustily licking cheese and pizza sauce off of the big pale soles of Alice. She shook her head to try to clear her mind and return to the task at hand.

"Ok fine. Chicken wings, garlic knots, large half hawaiin with olives, half buffalo chicken. Are we finally in agreement?" Diwata asked. Negotiating with her roommates had left her very hungry.

"Who's going to pay?" Alice asked.

"What do you mean? It's clearly your turn!" Diwata insisted.

"No last time didn't count." Alice retorted.

Diwata clenched her fists in frustration.

Lucia held up her light brown hands tipped with her immaculate dark red painted nails. "It's fine. It's fine. There's no need to get into a fight. I'll pay."

Diwata settled back down. "Thank you Lucia!" Diwata and Alice said together.

"It's no trouble. Small price to pay for peace in the kingdom." Lucia said graciously. The three girls lived together in the international dorm. Their dorm consisted of three bedrooms that all entered into a shared living room/kitchen with a shared bathroom. They got along well most of the time but living in such close proximity could be taxing. Luckily Lucia was always happy to be the diplomat to bring them back together.

Diwata got out of her seat and gave Lucia a big hug around her stomach. "We don't deserve you Lucia, you're always so nice." Diwata savored the feeling of her head resting near Lucia's breast. Lucia pulled away, but not rudely.

"Well I'm lucky I ended up with such sweet girls." She gave Diwata a little wink.

Diwata's heartbeat increased by a few BPM. "Maybe later we could stay in and watch some Netflix?" Diwata asked.

Lucia's warm smile turned a little cold. "Sorry Di, I've got a date tonight."

"Ooh who's the lucky man?" Alice asked.

"It's Jorge." Lucia said.

"Tall Jorge?" Alice asked.

"No. Short Jorge but he's taking me dancing." Lucia said.

"Well that explains why you're so made-up tonight." Alice said.

"This?" Lucia gestured to her perfect make-up and fashionable dress. "Cielo, this isn't made-up. It's going to take me at least an hour to get ready. All the more reason to get that pizza ordered now." Lucia grabbed the phone and started dialing the pizzeria. Diwata subtly shot a glance at Lucia's feet as the latina girl walked away. To her dismay, Lucia was wearing socks as usual.

"How about you Alice? Lucia's got a date, will you be my date tonight?" Diwata asked. She kept her tone light and carefree but again her heartbeat was a little faster as she awaited the response.

Alice was very beautiful. She was a star of the volleyball team, her hair was long and blonde, her body was tall and fit. Unlike Lucia, Alice didn't feel the need to put any effort into her appearance to look good. Next to her gorgeous roommates Diwata often felt plain and overlooked. She was short, Filipina, and usually dressed in plain clothes to hide and blend in with a crowd. In a way she longed to stand out like beautiful Lucia and elegant Alice.

"Sorry Diwata I've got plans too. The rugby club has invited the whole squad over tonight for drinks. Should be a big one on the turps." Alice said.

Diwata nodded but her heart sank. "Looks like another night alone." She thought to herself.

For as long as Diwata could remember she had felt alone and on guard. She knew early on that she was attracted to other women and she knew that in her strict Catholic family coming out would be unthinkable. When she realized that she had a foot fetish her situation became even worse. Diwata had an almost overwhelming obsession with women's feet. She found them to be intensely erotic. The smell, the sight, the feel, the taste of a woman's foot made her so aroused. At home she had to be extremely careful that no one else found out about her secret obsession. Only her younger brother Aldo knew about her fetish. They had always been close and he liked feet just as much as she did. She learned to be strategic about when and how she indulged her fetish, knowing that if word ever got back to the rest of her family the consequences would be extreme. She had jumped at the chance to study abroad in America. In her mind the semester was going to be a wild sexy escapade. It was true that she had a little more freedom here but her roommates weren't the libertines she had hoped for. Lucia at least seemed like she could have experimented with her sexuality and fetishes but she had not once taken the bait when Diwata tried to hit on her. Alice on the other hand seemed to be completely clueless. Diwata had to guess that despite her beauty she was sexually inexperienced.

"Another night of footporn. So much foot porn." Diwata thought to herself as she munched her pizza. She had come so far and felt closer than ever to achieving her fantasies. Diwata knew that just porn wasn't going to cut it forever.

...

A few days later, Diwata sat in her room on her bed. She appeared to be just sitting, looking at her laptop. In reality she was keeping a close eye on the common area and waiting for her chance to pounce. After lying in wait for a good twenty minutes she saw Lucia exit the bathroom. Lucia always looked good but today she was particularly stunning. She was wearing a black skirt and suit jacket and even high heels. Her hair and makeup looked immaculate. Her lips were dark red and her eyes had a subtle green shade that gave her a look of fierce beauty which complimented the professionalism of her attire. Diwata scurried out into the common room.

"Hi Lucia!" Diwata said. She had hoped to act cool but her excitement over her plan had proved to be too much to contain. She was squirming with nervous energy.

Lucia gave her bubbly roommate a wave. "Hey Di. What's got you so worked up?" She asked.

"I was wondering if I could do you a favor. I mean if you could do me a favor. Really it will be a win for us both!"

"Sure what is it?"

"I don't know that I've told you this before but I'm really a talented reflexologist. Since I have come to America I haven't had anyone to practice on. I was wondering if you wanted a free session. I could practice my craft and you get a relaxing reflexology session. Win-win right?" Diwata smiled cheerfully.

Lucia gave Diwata an inscrutable expression. "Hmm. Well I've got an important presentation for my marketing class in an hour. If it can be forty minutes or less it might help take my mind off of it. What is it exactly? Something to do with feet?"

Diwata didn't like the knowing way Lucia over-pronounced 'feet' but pressed ahead.

"Yes, that's right. It's kind of like a massage but with more focus on stimulating pressure points and releasing your blocked chi. Trust me, when I am done you will feel amazing and relaxed." Diwata said.

"Alright I'll give it a try." Lucia said. Her dazzling eyes narrowed a bit as she eyed Diwata but nevertheless she sat on the small sofa in the common room.

Diwata sat next to her and Lucia turned and placed her feet in Diwata's lap. Diwata licked her lips and stared at Lucia's feet. She had done a lot of peeping and spying but this was probably the closest she had gotten to Lucia's feet. She had never gotten a proper look at them bare because Lucia always wore socks to keep her feet soft when she was in the dorm.

"Well to begin I'll need to take off your shoes." Diwata said. Her mouth felt dry. She rubbed her palms together to try to warm up her hands a bit.

Lucia held out her hand as an invitation for Diwata to get started. Diwata removed one shoe and then the other from Lucia's feet and let them fall down to the carpet. Instinctively she wanted to wolf-whistle, she managed to pass it off as a long exhale instead. Diwata was entranced. Lucia's feet were obviously well maintained. She had a dark red polish on her nails without a single chip or drip out of place. Her feet looked very soft and they didn't have a single rough spot, blemish, or bump. It was obvious that she was regularly getting pedicures. What really drew Diwata's gaze was her arches. Lucia's feet were of average size but she had a very high, curvy arch and Diwata stared longingly at Lucia's soft mocha brown skin and her mesmerizing arches.

Finally Lucia coughed and broke the spell. "Ahem. Were you going to get started, Diwata?" She asked.

"Of course. Sorry, I was just getting ready." Diwata flexed her fingers. "Here we go."

Diwata's small brown digits started to work their magic. She really was a very talented masseuse. It had been a way for her to secretly indulge her fetish under the cover of legitimacy. Diwata had a strong grip and she started applying pressure and digging her fingers in to Lucia's soles. Overall Lucia's skin tone was dark, almost a coconut tone but her sole pads were lighter brown and they were pretty close to the color of Diwata's fingers. The result was that while Diwata's hands moved quickly across the canvas of Lucia's feet, the two almost seemed to meld together. It was hard to tell where Diwata's fingers ended and Lucia's smooth soles began.

Lucia visibly relaxed. Her body seemed to sink a little further down into the sofa and her posture became less rigid. "Damn girl you weren't kidding. This is pretty nice." She said with a smile.

Diwata grinned back at her. "I'm only just getting started." Diwata pressed her thumbs into the curvy arch of Lucia's foot and started to squeeze and rub in small circles. Diwata savored the feeling of Lucia's soft feet in her hands. She also made sure to take advantage of the opportunity to stare openly at Lucia's feet. She tried to commit every detail to memory. Diwata held Lucia's foot a little higher up in the air, closer to her face.

"Lucia, you really have very beautiful feet. I can tell you take care of them." Diwata was starting to feel mesmerized by Lucia's light brown soles.

Lucia's eyes narrowed slightly and she began to tense up like before. "Thanks Di... it does take some work to keep them looking this good but beauty takes some work. Are you okay Di? You seem a little... distracted."

"Oh I'm fine." Diwata was slowly inching Lucia's foot closer to her face and turning it over in her hands while she worked like she was inspecting it. "Tell me truthfully Lucia, have you ever had feelings for another woman?"

Lucia pulled her feet away and stood up. "I'm sorry Diwata. I really need to go. I can't be late for my presentation."

Diwata closed her eyes and covered her face with her palms. "I'm sorry Lucia, that was forward of me. We have a lot of time before your presentation and I've only just gotten started." She peeked out from her hands. Lucia looked unhappy. Her mouth was drawn in a tight line and her hands were resting on her hips.

"No Diwata. It's not a big deal. I just can't be late. This presentation is very important." Lucia said. Diwata noticed a slight blush on Lucia's cheeks. Before she could make another plea, the common room door opened and Alice came in.

"Hello ladies! Jeez, what a day." Alice let her book bag hit the floor and she collapsed into a chair.

"Are you keeping it together Alice?" Lucia asked. She slipped her heels back on and grabbed her bag.

Alice leaned back in her chair and stretched while she kicked off her sandals. "Only just. It's been a real day."

"Well I'm leaving." Lucia turned to go then paused. "Alice, maybe Diwata can give you her reflexology massage. It's the perfect cure for a tough day." Lucia said. She gave Diwata a subtle glance.

Diwata's heart soared. "Yes! I mean yea it's no trouble. I guarantee it will help you feel better and relieve stress." She started to babble excitedly.

Alice nodded. "Sure sounds great! Can I watch telly while you do it?" She asked.

Diwata smiled. "Of course you can."

Lucia waved to them both. "Alright have fun but not too much fun. I'm out, wish me luck!"

"Good luck Lucia." Alice said and waved her goodbye.

"I'm sure you'll do well Lucia. See you later." Diwata said. Diwata admired Lucia's beautiful legs in her skirt and heels as she left the dorm then she shifted her focus to Alice. The blonde kiwi had already laid down on her stomach in front of the tv and was scrolling through netflix, looking for a show. Her long legs were crossed and she absentmindedly bounced her feet up and down. Her feet were bare as usual. Diwata absolutely loved looking at her long pale soles and was eager to get her hands on them.

She scooted over to Alice's big beautiful feet. "Alright well then I suppose I'll begin."

Alice glanced back over her shoulder at Diwata. "Beaut. Let me know if I need to move or something and thanks in advance Di. My feet would thank you if they could."

Diwata's eyes were as big as saucers as she stared longingly at Alice's delicious soles. "No need to thank me." She reached out and began her massage. Alice turned back to the tv.

After sneaking endless looks at the blonde New Zealander's big boats, Diwata was going to take her time now that she had finally got her hands on them. First she felt them all over. She pulled gently at each toe and traced a finger down her arches and around her heels. Alice had very sexy feet but they could not have been more different from Lucia's. Alice's feet were definitely big. Diwata guessed they were at least a size 11. They were also meaty. Her soles had such delectable wrinkles, they drove Diwata absolutely wild. The other difference from Lucia was that Alice was clearly not getting pedicures. It was kind of annoying to Diwata. Alice's feet could have been perfect but she didn't give them much thought. Her nails were unpainted and there were a few rough spots on her foot. Probably her rough feet resulted from her combination of exercise for the volleyball team and then barefooting whenever she was out of practice.

"If I could give you one command it would be to take better care of your feet." Diwata thought to herself. "These feet are like a masterpiece portrait in an old ratty frame. They need better presentation."

By this time, Diwata was kneading Alice's big feet with her knuckles and thumbs. The occasional contented sigh was the only sign from Alice that anything was happening at all. All Diwata could see was her long blonde hair framed by the tv screen. She was watching true crime documentaries. Diwata really savoured the feeling of manhandling Alice's large feet in her strong grip but of course she made sure that her touch was strictly in the bounds of a great massage. Still she found herself wanting a little bit more. Diwata took another look at Alice to make sure that she was totally engrossed in what she was watching. Then Diwata stealthily brought her face closer to Alice's foot. She did not take her eyes off of Alice for a second. Her whole body was tense and she was ready to change position at a moment's notice. Still Alice continued to watch the tv and gave no sign that she would turn around. Diwata took a quiet breath in through her nose to sneakily steal a whiff of Alice's big meaty feet.

Diwata closed her eyes in ecstasy. She was in heaven. Alice's feet smelled as good as they looked. Diwata moved her nose a little closer, careful to keep a couple inches of separation and started to quietly but methodically sniff every part of the unaware blonde's amazonian soles. She smelled near the heel, the arch, the balls of her feet. She even teased Alice's toes apart and sniffed between her toes, as close as she could get. Alice's feet had felt warm to the touch and sure enough, from every part of her foot, even a couple inches away Diwata could clearly make out her foot scent. Alice's feet smelled warm and a bit sweaty with a distinct corn chip odor. Clearly her athletics had left Alice with feet that were perpetually at least a little bit stinky. Diwata felt herself growing very wet. She stuck out her tongue, dripping with saliva and held it over Alice's wrinkled sole. She was poised to take a lick, mad with arousal but she pulled back at the last second. She let go of Alice's feet.

"Too far. Too far. Reign it in." Diwata repeated in her head.

Feeling Diwata let go, Alice turned around. "Are you all done Diwata?" Alice asked innocently. "That felt spectacular. Thank you! It was just what I needed." Alice wiggled her toes in appreciation.

Diwata was breathing heavily. "Uh you're welcome Alice. Excuse me, I need to go to my room now and finish up some homework." Diwata abruptly stood and ran into her room. She closed the door and immediately pulled down her shorts and sank her fingers into her wet sex. She held her other hand up to her nose. She sniffed her hand, trying to capture any scent of Alice's foot that might be lingering on her hands. She sank down to the floor, sniffing and touching herself until she found release. She had to muffle her mouth to hide her squeak of delight as she came and then she collapsed into a satisfied heap on the floor.

...

Diwata lay in her bed just listening to the sound of her own breathing. She checked her phone. It was 2:37am. She sighed and rolled over. Her pillow felt too warm, the bed felt too large, and she felt like she had an itch that she couldn't reach no matter how hard she tried. She sat up and drummed her fingers on her leg. She knew very well the real reason she couldn't get to sleep. Diwata had hoped that her reflexology stunt would help to slake her desire for her roommate's feet. It was certainly cool that she had been able to actually touch Lucia and Alice's feet. Instead of feeling satisfied she had discovered to her dismay that she was even more obsessed and hornier than ever. All she could think about were Alice's big soles, Lucia's curvy brown arches. Diwata was wearing a loose tank top and some cute pink panties. She rubbed herself a little bit over the panties and tugged her hard dark nipples. She stopped and punched her pillow. It wasn't enough. She was mad with desire, overcome with lust. A perverted thought had been building in her head all day. Really she had been thinking about it since she had first moved in with her sexy roommates. She wanted to taste them. She wanted to have her way with Alice and Lucia's feet. She couldn't wait anymore.

Diwata got out of bed. Silent as a ghost, she opened her door.

"This is a bad idea." She thought to herself while she tiptoed through the common room.