Diwata's Dorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a day of shopping they went for a walk in the park. It was a beautiful day and they all sat together on the grass. All three girls kicked off their shoes. Diwata and Lucia sat back and looked out at the horizon. Alice was between them lying on her stomach with their bare feet on either side of her. After a few minutes she started to nuzzle and nibble at Diwata's soft soles.

Diwata giggled.

"Hey! Not outside the house! There are too many people here." Lucia protested.

"How can I tell her to stop? She's so cute. Look at her." Diwata said.

Alice had her eyes closed and she was happily going from one side to the other smelling Lucia and Diwata's feet.

"Just a few more minutes Mistress please?" The statuesque slave begged her petite mistress.

Diwata turned to Lucia and shrugged. "Let her have her fun. I'll arrange a suitable punishment when we get home."

Lucia sighed. "Fine. You're the boss."

Diwata put her arm around Lucia. "I'll let you hold the leash for the night, would that make it up to you?" She asked.

"It's a good start." Lucia replied.

They watched the sunset and enjoyed Alice's soft licks and kisses on their warm feet.

"Hey Di?"

"Yes Toe-Hoe?"

"Did you hypnotize us or something?"

"Yes I did."

"Really?"

"Yup."

Lucia turned to look in her eyes. "That is so hot. Thank you." She leaned in for a kiss and they started to make out passionately.

"I'll let you two have some alone time." Alice said. She sat up and brought her own foot close to her face. "I'll entertain myself." Alice started sucking her toes and giving her own feet long wet licks. Lucia and Diwata were too busy making out to be bothered and as the sun set their corner of the park was filled with the wet sounds of love and messy self-worship.