Diwata's Dorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood outside of Lucia's door. She had gotten to see and to touch Lucia's feet. Now she had to know what they smelled like, what they tasted like, and how they would feel touching her dripping wet snatch. Diwata dropped down to all fours. There was no light coming from Lucia's room, or from anywhere within the dorm. She could see yellow light from distant street lights reflecting in the window. She could hear the sound of the HVAC system making mysterious rumblings and a nearly imperceptible hum coming from the fridge. The sound of footsteps came echoing in from outside the dorm and Diwata froze. She listened as the distant footfalls grew more distant and she let out a small sigh. She steeled her nerves and slowly turned the handle of the door to Lucia's room.

Diwata's heart beat quickly, pounding in her chest and she slowly crawled in. Lucia's room was completely dark but by the light of the moon coming in the window Diwata could make out the silhouette of the bed. The room was very clean, nothing was lying on the floor. Diwata heard the soft sound of Lucia breathing and she could see the outline of Lucia's body on the bed and saw her body moving slightly with each exhalation. Stealthily Diwata crawled toward the foot of the bed. Lucia's legs were covered by sheets. Diwata reached out, her hand trembling, and untucked the sheet from the foot of the bed. Slowly she rolled back the sheet until she had revealed Lucia's feet. Lucia's breathing pattern remained the same. Diwata wiped away some sweat from her forehead. Her eyes were adjusting to the dim light and she could see that even while asleep Lucia was wearing socks. Diwata hesitated. A part of her felt that she should completely abandon this mad mission and go back to her room. Instead she pinched the toe tip of one sock and started to tug it off of Lucia's foot.

When the sock was off, Lucia's foot seemed to twitch a little bit in the cool night air. Diwata paused and waited for Lucia to settle back down. Diwata licked her bottom lip. Lucia stopped moving. Diwata admired the sight. The moonlight was glinting now off of Lucia's pale brown sole and the scarce light accentuated her tasty arches. Diwata just stared. Earlier when she had been massaging Lucia she couldn't just stare to her heart's content, now she could. She wanted to stroke the sleeping foot with her finger, trace its shape but Diwata felt it was too risky. Instead she craned her neck forward for a sniff. She closed her eyes and inhaled through her nose.

"Ahhh" Diwata sighed with contentment.

Her sudden audible breath must have disturbed Lucia. Her breathing stopped for a moment. Diwata froze. Once again Lucia shifted slightly and then seemed to return to her regular sleeping rhythm. Diwata clenched her teeth. It seemed that Lucia was a light sleeper. It would be harder than she expected to pull this off. She leaned in again for another sniff. The first smell had carried some odor. Lucia's foot smelled kind of floral, probably from a moisturizer. It was a fruity, slightly artificial smell. This time Diwata was too eager. Her nose brushed against Lucia's toes. The sleeping latina started to stir. She was rolling over in bed. Diwata dropped to the floor. Diwata felt her heart pounding in her chest like a hammer. It felt like it would burst out of her breast. Lucia was definitely awake. She was rolling in bed, adjusting her pillow. Diwata just laid still on the floor. Lucia sat up and threw the blanket back over her feet. She laid back down. Diwata listened and waited. After what felt like an eternity she could hear Lucia's breathing resume the sleepy rhythm Diwata had heard when she had first entered the room. Seeing that she wasn't going to get anywhere like this, Diwata crawled back out of the room.

When she closed the door and was alone again in the common room Diwata let out a huge exhale of breath. She curled up into a ball on the floor and held her head in her hands.

"That was too close. This was dumb." She said to herself quietly. She started to crawl back to her own room but stopped. Alice's door was open a crack. Diwata licked her bottom lip again. She looked at her own door. She looked back at Alice's door. For a moment she clenched her fists and then she started to crawl toward Alice's room.

Alice's room was better lit than Lucia's. She had a digital clock face with a blue display that lit up the room in an eerie indigo glow. Diwata crawled, weaving around piles of clothes and a half inflated volleyball. When she got to the bed she was delighted to see that Alice was barely covered. The tall blonde was sprawled across the mattress. Her body was half covered by a sheet but both her feet were out and they were bare. Alice was snoring loudly and Diwata found she could move a little easier because of the light of the clock and the noise cover of Alice's snores. Diwata was starting to tremble with excitement. After being thwarted in Lucia's room she was hoping she'd have more success with Alice.

Diwata positioned her face in front of the big left sole of the sleepy blonde. The foot was hanging off the end of the bed and it was very easy for Diwata to get in position. Diwata made sure to keep her eyes open so she wouldn't accidentally bump into Alice. She took a big whiff. Just like earlier, Alice's feet were stinky. More than Lucia's at least. They had a bit of a cheesy sweaty odor, no doubt left over from her volleyball practice earlier that day. Diwata smiled and kept sniffing. The smell had immediately gotten Diwata wet and she slid one hand into her waistband to start teasing herself. She sniffed happily. It was easy enough to time her breath with Alice's snores to cover the noise. Diwata was starting to get too enraptured to notice but the movement of her fingers in her pussy were also making a small wet noise.

Diwata was ecstatic. The high of sneaking into her roommate's room combined with the intoxicating aroma of Alice's feet were starting to go to her head. Diwata stuck out her red wet tongue and she traced just the tip up the length of Alice's long foot. Diwata shuddered. They tasted even better than they smelled. They were salty and slightly bitter but it was an addicting flavor. Diwata closed her mouth around Alice's big toe and suckled it. She made sure not to apply much pressure but she did swirl her tongue around Alice's toe and take in more of her delicious flavor. Diwata's hand was starting to move quickly now. Her fingers deftly alternated between toying with her clitoris and stroking deeper inside. She could feel her pussy juice starting to leak down her leg in a slow trail.

Diwata should have felt like she was in heaven but all she wanted was more. It was not enough. She broke her lips away from Alice's toe and removed her hand from her pussy. Diwata was starting to breathe heavily. She hastily pulled down her panties. She could feel the cool morning air against her hot dripping sex. Diwata bit her lip. She rested her cheek on the floor, raised her ass up and started to back up slowly. It was difficult to see properly where she was going but she felt like her pussy was almost magnetically attracted to her target. She backed up until she hit the bullseye. She had backed her pussy up against Alice's heel. Panting like a cat in heat but trying desperately to stay quiet, she started to grind her wet twat against Alice's heel. She couldn't suppress a quiet moan. Diwata gyrated her hips, rubbing her wet sex up and down against Alice's foot. With every twist of her hips she would have a moment where she was lined up just right and Alice's heel would hit her clit. The touch of the foot on her pussy felt electrifying and Diwata knew she was about to cum. Suddenly Diwata felt the foot twitch.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, no! Not now not now not now!" Diwata thought desperately. Alice was clearly waking up. Even in her sex-crazed state, Diwata understood the repercussion if she were to be caught and she acted quickly. As soon as she felt the movement, she pulled her pussy away from Alice's foot and dropped flat to the ground.

"Hello? Is someone there?" Alice asked sleepily. Diwata noticed that she did not sound concerned.

Diwata continued to lie still and she heard Alice turn over in bed. She risked a glance up at the bed. She didn't see Alice sitting up. Diwata raised her head a little further. The kiwi had re-covered herself with the sheet and was lying down again. In less than thirty seconds she was snoring again. Diwata started to crawl away. She stopped, crawled back, grabbed her panties, and made her way out of the room.

The rosy fingers of dawn were just starting to light up the sky. Diwata closed the door to her room. She sat with her back against the door and held her head in her hands. She began to cry. Tears fell down her cheeks and were sucked up into the blue carpet.

"Why am I like this? That was so fucking stupid." Diwata cursed herself. "And it wasn't enough! Why can't it be enough." She was starting to feel a pressure behind her eyes. She had a monster headache coming on. Having come this far, Diwata decided to forgo sleep and grabbed her laptop. She started to make desperate searches. She was looking for something that would help her, anything. She started to turn towards dark corners of the web. Sites she normally had the good sense to avoid. She was feeling desperate and had nowhere else to turn.

"The answer is here. There must be a way." Diwata searched desperately. Her brown eyes were lit up by the glow of her screen. She searched in vain, long after her roommates had gotten up and were eating breakfast. After the long night and the fruitless hours of searching a plan began to take shape. Diwata smiled madly.

"Maybe this wasn't so crazy after all." Her hair was a mess and she had bags under her eyes. With a deft double click, she added an item to her cart. Her full lips curled in a mad smile.

Part II

The door to Diwata's bedroom opened and she stepped out into the light of the common area. Alice and Lucia were sitting together on the sofa. Alice was in the middle of saying something.

"It was the weirdest dream because it was so vivid. There was a sticky bun, hot and fresh out of the oven and it was absolutely soaked with syrup. It was just absolutely wet with this sweet sticky syrup. And for whatever reason I kept stepping on it. First my heel got wet and sticky and then I was starting to rub the bun with my foot. That's when I woke up. But the weird part was that when I woke up this morning that same foot was kinda damp or something! Isn't that strange?" Alice shook her head with amazement.

Lucia nodded."Yeah that's a weird one. I didn't sleep so well either. Oh hey Di! I almost didn't see you. Are you okay?"

Lucia and Alice turned to look at Diwata and they both looked surprised. Diwata stood and blinked. She felt and looked awful. Her head was pounding.

"Wha-what's wrong? Do I look bad?" Diwata asked. She walked over to look in the bathroom mirror. When she turned the light on in the bathroom she recoiled in surprise. She looked terrible. Her black hair was frizzy and sticking up at odd angles. She had dark bags under her eyes and there was a small trail of dried drool on her chin. Diwata splashed some water on her face.

"Sorry ladies I didn't realize I looked like a horror monster." Diwata apologized as she came out.

Lucia and Alice looked concerned. "What happened Di? You really don't look so well this morning." Lucia asked.

Diwata sighed. "Yes I didn't sleep at all last night. Honestly I'm feeling quite awful."

Alice got up off the couch and gave her a hug. "Poor Diwata. I guess we all had a rough night but you look like you got the worst of it." Alice patted Diwata's head affectionately. "I think we all deserve a little pick me up. Starbucks anyone?" She asked.

Lucia nodded. "Great idea Alice. Let's all go. It'll be fun."

"I thought you didn't like Starbucks Lucia?" Diwata asked.

Lucia shrugged. "It's fine. I'll get a pastry or something."

Alice smiled with excitement. "Alright ladies let's go!"

...

A couple hours later and the three roommates came walking back to the door with coffees and food in hand. Lucia and Alice were walking along either side of Diwata. Diwata looked like she was walking with security because both girls stood at least a head taller than her. Diwata sipped a gigantic cup of overly sweet coffee beverage.

"The wait was ridiculous but I must admit it's worth it." Diwata said. Alice and Lucia nodded. As they got closer to the dorm Diwata noticed a large cardboard box sitting outside their door. It took a moment before she remembered what she had been up to early that morning, what she had ordered, and that she had selected 'immediate delivery' at checkout. Her eyes widened and she dashed ahead of her companions. The box was not subtle. It was at least three feet tall and had "Hypno Depot." written in block lettering on the side.

"What's that Di?" Lucia asked.

"We got a package?" Alice asked.

"Uh don't worry about it. It's just a care package." Diwata was trying to hurriedly open the door and carry the box into her room but it was made more difficult by the caramel frappe trente in her hand. Diwata was trying to hold her coffee between her legs while lifting up the box but it was difficult to even get her arms around it properly. Suddenly the box lifted up in front of her and started to move. Alice had picked it up and was carrying it inside. Diwata started to sweat nervously. If her roommates realized what she had ordered her desperate plan would be over before it began.

"Where do you want it Diwata?" Alice asked.

"Uh just on my bed." Diwata said nervously.

Alice duly carried it into Diwata's room. Diwata watched Alice's expression carefully but when she emerged from Diwata's room her face didn't give the slightest indication that she had seen anything out of the ordinary. Lucia caught up with them.

"What was it?" She asked

"Just a care package for Diwata." Alice said.

Diwata breathed a sigh of relief. It appeared that Alice didn't understand what it might mean to receive a package from 'Hypno Depot.' She grinned. Things were about to change a lot around here.

...

One week later...

Diwata pulled the box out from under her bed. She rummaged through it and pulled out a canister. Inside was a small green pill and a large white candle. Diwata knocked back the pill. She peeled a label off of the candle that read: "HYPNO DEPOT MIND MELTING CANDLE; LAVENDER SCENTED." Diwata peeked out into the common room. Alice was watching TV and Lucia was studying. Perfect timing. She emerged from her room and placed the candle on the small table in the center of the room.

"Ooh what scent is the candle tonight?" Lucia asked Diwata.

"Lavender." Diwata replied.

Lucia smiled. "Mmm, bacán. It was so nice of your family to send you all of these candles, they really make it easier to relax."

Diwata grinned. Lucia didn't know how right she was. Diwata sat back on the couch, nothing to do but to wait.

In her frenzied and obsessive search on the dark web for a way to change the minds of her roommates and make them more receptive to Diwata's fantasies, she had found Hypno Depot. They were an extremely sketchy company that made a variety of purported hypnotic and brainwashing products. They had many options to choose from but Diwata had settled on the candles. Every time she burned one she had an opportunity to slightly alter one aspect of her roommate's personality, provided they were close enough to inhale the scent of the burning candle. Each step would take a few days to take full effect but Diwata had already used the candles two times before and she had certainly seen a huge change in her roommates over the last week.

Diwata noticed Alice happily sniffing the air and Lucia had even walked over to the burning candle to better smell the hypnotic lavender scent. It wouldn't be long now. The pill that came with the candle made Diwata immune to its effects. After a few minutes both Alice and Lucia appeared to have drifted off to sleep. It was time. Diwata leaned-in first to Lucia and then Alice's ear and spent a few minutes repeating to them their new mantra that would deliver them each one step closer to being Diwata's foot slave. That was the ultimate goal but each step had to be just slightly outside the subject's comfort zone or the candle's effect could fail to take hold.

Diwata had started out modestly enough. She had read carefully about how the candles worked and had even gone to the Hypno Depot forums to read accounts to get a good plan before she began. She only had so many candles even though she had ordered as many as she could afford. She didn't want to push them too fast and give them a command they wouldn't accept. Her plan for Alice was taking advantage of the fact that she came from a culture where being barefoot was common. For Lucia, exploiting the fact that she already placed a great deal of stock in her personal appearance and beauty routine.

On the first night when she lit a candle, Diwata was nervous but she waited and sure enough her roommates did pass out like the instructions had promised. She leaned in close to Alice's ear.

It was already totally normal to be barefoot in New Zealand culture, what Diwata whispered to her was: "New Zealand is a foot focused culture."

She repeated this mantra a few times over then switched over to Lucia. The sleep brought on by the candle's smoke would not last long and Diwata was nervous about spending too much time repeating the mantra to one girl and the other waking up, or not spending enough time repeating the mantra and having it fail.

For Lucia she whispered: "A beauty routine is good, especially for your feet, but beauty is only good if it can be seen."

What was strange was that after she had repeated the mantras her roommates woke up and the night continued as if nothing was out of the ordinary. Diwata was very anxious to see if her commands had worked but she knew she wouldn't know right away. Even if they did work, they were subtle shifts and she might not notice them.

These changes may have been subtle but Diwata did not have to wait as long as she had thought to see her first results. It was the next morning at breakfast that Diwata first noticed something that made her wonder whether her candles had worked. It was a fairly innocent conversation. Lucia had been complaining about class when Alice, who was nodding along in agreement, said

"I toe exactly what you mean." Then she giggled and rolled her eyes. "Whoops, as if it wasn't obvious enough that I'm from New Zealand. I mean I KNOW exactly what you mean."

Lucia didn't seem to follow but didn't bring up the slip. Diwata of course noticed it right away. Then at lunch it happened again. She was recounting the story of a teammate who had fallen in a hole at practice.

"She took a step to her left and then fell right in a big sole! Whoops. Kiwi alert. You know what I meant. She fell in a big HOLE." She corrected herself.

That evening the signs continued. Diwata came home from a late class and was shocked to discover Lucia and Alice painting their nails side by side. Diwata had hardly ever seen Lucia barefoot in the common area and she had definitely never seen Alice painting her nails. They were sat together on the couch. Lucia was painting hers a sparkly blue and Alice was applying a lime green polish.

"Hey what are you two up to?" Diwata asked them quizzically.

"Oh I'm just working on my beauty routine. These toes won't paint themselves." Lucia said.

"Yea and I was just looking at my toes, as ya do, and thinking they could use a fresh coat of paint." Alice said nonchalantly.

Diwata nodded. She felt a stirring excitement in her breast. She made sure to sit directly across from her roommates and shot plenty of discrete glances while they chatted and painted.