Dizzy Dolly

Story Info
Getting horny and dizzy. Will Dolly pass out before cumming?
1.2k words
4.21
11.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QueenNina
QueenNina
58 Followers

*SNAP! DIZZY. Master gave a quick command with a click of his fingers.

Dolly's head became light. She fell, literally. Master caught her by the shoulders.

"Dolly, are you alright?"

"Oh Master. I feel funny. My head feels so light."

"Come and sit on my bed. Would you like a glass of water?" Master asked.

"Not just yet. But I'm sure I'll need it later," she giggled. Dolly loved her play time with Master but Master had been busy.

It had been a whole week and Dolly's hole was aching for him. Dolly trusted Master but she had not yet found the courage to tell him how much she needed his cock. How her pussy ached and tingled every second he was not inside her.

The funny dizzy feeling subsided and Dolly's aching hole consumed her. She couldn't wait for Master to have her. She could feel the wetness in her panties. She quickly forgot about the strange feeling that had besotted her out of the blue. She licked her lips.

Master pushed her back onto the bed. Shoved up her skirt and ripped down her panties in one foul swoop. She could hear him growling under his breath and her primal instincts to submit to him made her pussy sloppy with her own juices. Dolly hadn't stopped to consider that Master had also been without release. The thought that he too had been craving her made her breath quicken.

It had been a week since he had been able to sink his cock deep into his dolly. The lust in his eyes excited her hole even more. Dolly was ready to be fucked into a quiver mess of a cum hole. Oh how she loved being masters fucktoy.

However, Master did not slam his cock into her as she had anticipated. He slid it in to her so fucking slowly that Dolly could savour every glorious inch of Masters swollen member as it filled her aching and desperate hole.

He pushed the last inch in, hard. Dolly had never felt such ecstasy. It felt so good a tear rolled from her eye. Master took his thumb and wiped it. He smiled softly at her.

"Does that feel good, does it Dolly?"

Dolly nodded desperately. "Wait til you feel what your Master has in store for you." He brushed her cheek with the back of his hand.

Master drew his cock out slowly then slammed it deep inside her, resting it inside for a few moments. Dolly's head became a little light again. It wasn't much and so she shook it off. She wanted to enjoy this ecstasy.

Tears of joy rolled steadily down both of Dolly's cheeks as Master fucked her one stroke at a time. Each stroke he fucked into her, however, seemed to make her more and more dizzy. She was finding it so hard to think or focus. She was fighting the urge to pass out. Master noticed.

"Oh, is somebody feeling like a dizzy little dolly?" Dolly gasped with pleasure as the room spun and everything became fuzzy. However her aching hole went in unencumbered seeking its satisfaction, dribbling and spasming as Master slowly fucked it into submission.

SLAM! Another stroke of Master's cock and Dolly got even more dizzy. Master let out a quiet little chuckle. It seemed Master had planned something very special for Dolly. Although Dolly didn't know what it was, she had heard such a chuckle on many occasions before this one. It always accompanied some sort of hidden trigger that Master liked to implant when Dolly was deep in hypnotic trance with him.

Master always ended their sexual escapades with Dolly in a trance. Dolly liked it. It calmed her and made her feel close to Master. It was almost as soothing as his cuddles, and they were pretty damn good.

Dolly couldn't think anymore, she couldn't focus, she could barely breathe, panting and swallowing. Her eyes glazed over and crossed slightly as she surrendered to the pleasure.

Master enjoyed seeing her submit to his pleasure. "Oh I wish you could see how pretty you look right now my little blithering idiot. If you could see how sexy you are. If only you knew," he told her.

Dolly couldn't know. At that moment Dolly knew nothing. Her mind swam in a perfect hazy cocktail of lust, submission, confusion and dizziness. Master watched, intoxicated by her helpless spell.

"Oh Master, help!" Dolly's hole wanted to explode inside her. But Master had not commanded it yet. She just sat on the edge of ecstasy getting dizzier and dizzier with every joyous stroke that Master's cock granted her.

She reached out to put her arms around him to steady herself. Even though she was lying down she was so dizzy and the room was spinning. Master grabbed her hands and pinned her down.

"That's it, Dolly, keep fighting it. But you can't can you? You are just a dizzy little Dolly getting fucked by your Master. You missed your master's cock didn't you. You'd give anything to be taking my cum right now wouldn't you. But dolly you are going to pass out before you fulfil your purpose and take my cum in your eager hole. Fight it dolly. Don't pass out. Fulfil your purpose as my fuck doll. You need to." Master taunted her but all that was left was the spinning room, master's words and her orgasmic hole that refused to go over the edge without her Master's permission.

Dolly fought it all she could. Master was right, there was nothing she wanted more than his cum in her. She wanted her own satisfaction, but the thought of the moment his hot load exploded inside her had been the thought keeping her going. That was the satisfaction she sought and right now, it was enough to make her pussy spasm and gush down his generous cock. But Master's hypnotic suggestion was getting the better of her.

Her head was spinning so fast, only three things fit into her ability to focus and they were all spinning around in her head.

The spinning room.

Masters growling breath.

Her aching horny hole.

The spinning room.

Masters growling breath.

Her aching horny hole.

The spinning room.

Masters growling breath.

Her aching horny hole.

The spinning room.

Masters growling breath.

Her aching horny hole.

Finally she felt him erupted inside her and as he did he growled into her ear.

"Cum for your Master you fucking dizzy fuck doll'

It was then that Dolly received the gift Master had planned for her.

Her dizzy, empty head, his cock slamming her aching horny hole, his cum shooting deep inside her. Dolly had never felt this amazing in her life. She screamed out a desperate howl.

Dolly fell limp. It would be hours before she could thank her master. Master spooned her. As usual he whispered more conditioning into her ear as she lay beside him. Her trance was always the strongest after she came. She lay staring at the ceiling, incapable of focusing on it. Her breathing immediately began to slow, a slight smile on her face made her look so sweet.

As the confusion, trance and ecstasy began to wear off. Dolly felt safe and cared for with her master's arms around her. What a wonderful gift for them both.

QueenNina
QueenNina
58 Followers