DJ Pt. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers

"Could you come in Sunday from 2:00 PM to close?" Randy asked.

"Can you stick around a minute?" DJ asked, "I don't know what time their flight is, and somebody will need to take them to the airport Sunday, Damion, Brandon, can you guys come over here for a minute?" Both cousins came over to DJ and Randy.

"Randy," DJ said, "these are my cousins, Damion and Brandon Whitlock, guys, this is Randy Shultz, my GM at the store." Both cousins and Randy shook hands. "We need to know what time your flight back to LA is?"

"11:30 AM Sunday, your time, so we need to be at the airport about 10:30 AM." Damion stated.

"Thanks, guys," DJ said, "If I take them, and drop them off at 10:30 AM I should be back by noon, so I can be at work at 2:00 PM."

"OK," Randy said, "you've got Saturday off, you guys enjoy your time together, and I'm truly sorry for your loss."

Pastor White started the service at exactly 11:00 AM. There were only a few guests that elected to attend the service. They did not plan to have a graveyard service, so Pastor White left after the service ended. DJ managed to hold himself together, thanks in part to Jamal. The pallbearers worked together well. After the burial, the hearse returned to Charlotte, and the limousine returned Joe, Doug and the six pallbearers' back to the chapel about 12:30 PM.

Joe and Doug had invited some of the closest of friends to have dinner with them at the Hometown Café, including Annie and Matt Gill and Marie, the Seldon's, Joe's partner, Mike Smith, Justin and Sherry, and, of course, Bryan and Phil. Joe had reserved a table for 16.

It was over! Agatha Reynolds, Mother, Mother-in-law, Grandma, Granny and friend has been laid to rest, God Bless her Soul.

It was a nearly 2:00 PM when everyone finished eating. Bryan and Phil excused themselves, and headed to the Seldon home to change into their work outfits, as both were scheduled at 3:00 PM. Karen and Carl left soon after, as Carl needed to leave about 3:30 PM for his work.

Antonio had asked Jamie if he was willing to work tonight, and Jamie told him he would, and was going in at 4:00 PM and closing. Joe, DJ and I were all on bereavement leave, Joe until Monday, and DJ and myself through tonight, but Randy had given DJ tomorrow off to spend time with his cousins.

DJ and Jamie gathered the cousins up and headed to the Seldom home, in Jamie's car, Joe and I headed home in Joe's Taurus.

"Doug," Joe said, "I'm not comfortable getting into Mom's paperwork. I think I need to get an appointment with Steve Jones, maybe on Wednesday when I'm off, and let him sort it out. He would know the proper procedures to cash her life insurance in, and probably decipher her will. Her bank account also needs to be closed."

"Do you know what is in her will?" I asked.

"Nope, I don't really care, but I suspect it may be a 50/50 split between me and Julia. I'm kinda hoping she might have left something to the grandsons, at least Damion and Brandon. At least the boys had the decency to come and pay their last respects, and that's more than their mother would do. I hate to say it, but I have no respect for my sister."

"I wish my nephews lived closer to me, I'd really like to be able to get to know them better, they seem like right decent young men," Joe said.

"Joe," I said, "they called me 'Uncle Doug' right from the beginning, and it gave me a warm, fuzzy, feeling, like they really accept me as an uncle, I can't help but love them both."

* * * * * *

After arriving at the Seldon home, the four boys entered, and Jamie started to get ready for work, putting on his pizzeria shirt. Damion and Brandon were watching as Jamie and DJ shared a long, loving kiss, and Jamie left. DJ needed to make a slight adjustment, and the cousins grinned.

"DJ," Damion asked, "are there any good looking chicks around here?"

DJ, snickering, "I suppose so, that's not exactly a priority for me."

"It would be for me," Brandon said, "where might they hang out?"

"I haven't a fucking clue," DJ responded, "probably the same places that dudes hang out, Jamie and I mostly just hang out with each other, and with a few select friends. Where is this leading to?"

"We've got balls full of cum," Brandon said, "and we need some pussy to release it in, and we're bored."

"I might try to help with some ideas to cure the boredom," DJ said, "as for the other, you guys are on your own, you might try masturbation."

"That would be a last ditch option, when we get really desperate," Damion remarked, I haven't had any pussy since last Saturday night."

"Lucky you," Brandon said," the last I got any relief was offhand!"

"Could I maybe interest you guys in a board game?" DJ asked.

"What ya got?" Damion asked.

"I'm not sure, but I know there are some, on the bottom shelf of the bookcase in the living room. Let's check them out."

"You got Risk!" Damion exclaimed, "I love Risk, lets play."

"Mom," DJ asked Karen, "You gonna need the kitchen table?"

"We all just ate pretty big meals, probably not until breakfast."

Risk tends to be a long game. When Bryan came in, about 9:30, Damion and DJ were nearly out of countries and armies, and Brandon was winning. Bryan started coaching Damion and DJ how to pool forces and knock Brandon down. It was too little, too late, and Brandon won. They packed up the game, and all four of them had a bedtime snack of Karen's cookies and milk, and went to bed shortly after.

Damion, lying in bed with Brandon, "Bran, I think I'm catching the same disease Grandma had."

"Do you have a pain in your chest?" Brandon asked.

"Not that kind of disease, Brandon, I'm talking about not wanting to go back to California, I'd like to stay here."

"We have to go back, Dami, you have your job, and I have to be in class Monday morning, and where would we live?"

"I don't mean we shouldn't go home Sunday," Damion explained, "you've got two more months to the end of the semester, and there's a community college right here that you could probably transfer to. As for my job, I have the degree, I had good grades, and I'm sure I could get a good job here, well, maybe not right here in Smalltown, but probably in Charlotte."

"What about Sylvia?" Brandon asked.

"Sylvia is a decent fuck, but so are a lot of other girls," Damion replied, "I'm sure I could find a replacement, it's not like I'm madly in love with her, I like her, but I don't really love her, and I would never marry her."

"Mom and Dad are paying my tuition, and housing me," Brandon commented, "I know they would cut me off if I moved here."

"I think that's a given," Dami replied, "I know that Uncle Doug and Uncle Joe don't charge DJ any rent, but DJ works a part time job and pays his own tuition and school expenses. I have a feeling that Aunt Karen and Uncle Carl would give you a roof over your head and feed you. I think our North Carolina family is very loving, and I love them too, even if some of them are gay. I can live with that."

"I'm liking the idea of moving here," Brandon said, "but I think we should discuss these things with Uncle Doug, Uncle Joe, Aunt Karen and Uncle Carl before we make that decision. Neither of us has much to move, mostly clothing. Everything should fit easily in your car, and I'm sure you would want to bring that."

"Heh, that would be our only transportation. I'm getting sleepy, we can talk tomorrow, Goodnight Bran, I love you."

"Night, Dami, I love you too."

It's nearly 11:30 PM and DJ and Bryan were both sitting at the kitchen table, waiting for their boyfriends to return home from work.

"What do you think of Damion and Brandon?" DJ asked.

"I like them," Bryan replied, grinning, "I like them a lot, and I think they're pretty cool dudes, even if they are straight! They were standing at the sinks, shaving in the nude, when Phil and I took our shower this morning. They've both got nice packages, what a waste of manhood!"

DJ, snickering, "I think they are as hopelessly straight as we are hopelessly gay."

"If I wasn't so wrapped up in my man, and I thought either of them might be available, I'd love to get one of them in the sack, or maybe both of them."

"Bryan, you're a slut!" DJ said, grinning. Bryan smirked.

Jamie and Phil walked in through the back door together.

DJ, winking at Bryan, "Well, well, I wonder what these two have been up to while we've been waiting patiently for our lovers."

"They've got balls," Bryan said, "coming in and acting so innocent!"

Phil and Jamie are looking at each other, a look of shock on their faces.

"Oh," DJ said," they've got guilt written all over their faces."

"I wonder what they'll try to give us for an alibi," Bryan said.

"Come here you fools," DJ said, "and give us a kiss, we're just busting your nuts."

Phil and Jamie's expressions changed from shock to almost uncontrollable laughter. All four guys shared a good laugh together.

Phil pulled Bryan out of the chair and hugged and kissed him fervently, DJ stood up, and Jamie took him in his arms, smothering DJ's lips with his own.

"Baby," Jamie remarked, "you have no idea how wonderful it feels to have you back to normal, I love you so much!"

Phil, chuckling, "You guys did have us going for a while."

"Jamie," DJ asked, "Did you ask Anthony about getting tomorrow off?"

"Yeah," Jamie said, looking down, I asked him, guess what he said."

"Somehow, I don't think I'm going to like his answer." DJ said, frowning.

"He said that it seems I ask for too many Saturdays off, and that since we don't know when we can get together with them again, that of course I can have tomorrow off! But there's a catch."

"Uh Oh," DJ said, "how bad is the catch?"

"We have to bring Damion and Brandon in to meet him," Jamie said, grinning, "and get a free meal on him!" DJ grinned.

The four boys had a snack of cookies and milk, and, as it had been a long hard day, they were all ready to crash.

DJ and Jamie stripped, crawled into bed, cuddled together, shared a romantic kiss and were out like a light in about 5 minutes.

Carl returned home from work about 1:00 AM and was met by a quiet house, everyone was sleeping. Karen stirred a little when Carl crawled into bed with her.

(to be continued...)

* * * * * *

Coming up in Part 36

March 10th, Danny White gets released

DJ, Jamie and the cousins visit the park

The cousins talk Jamie and DJ into a Circle Jerk

The four cousins make a vow

The cousins discuss the Pros and Cons of moving

DJ takes the cousins to the airport

o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers