All Comments on 'DJ Wife Ch. 01'

by TabooTeller

Sort by:
  • 148 Comments
TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos27 days ago

This is really hard to read because the main character is just so unlikeable. He's like a wet pair of saggy testicles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Lol. Why bother with more chapters? There is no story here. She cheated repeatedly with the same guy with three affairs over the last 7 years. And she has feelings for John that she won't admit to. While she may feel some guilt (at times), she kept going back to the well. She never really apologized. He summarized it perfectly that he didn't go find someone else. She is faithless. Who cares what happens to her now. He needs to move on. Another husband who knew for a couplemof months, and did Jack all about it, just feeling miserable and losing all agency. Sigh.

NallusNallus2 months ago

Guy is too wimpy, but he sticks to his guns

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor7 months ago

TT: I am so sorry for the negative comments you have received. This story is one of the best at bringing out the thoughts and emotions of a man who has been cheated on. His conduct has been erratic and not always decisive as we would all like to think would be in our case(s) faced with similar situations. But your story is the most realistic that I have read on this subject and it is not unlike the experiences of many. Other men who were flummoxed and did not react well pulled out and I hope your MC does, too. I hate to be on the side of the Bitchers, but at this point I have to agree with them and hope that he permanently dumps her butt. On the other hand, redemption is always possible. Look forward to part 2. Good job on the story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

if you were trying to make this man a wimp you have certainly succeeded.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

the husband is the biggest idiot on earth. I gave up after 1st page of cp2. Just way to stupid for me.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Can't be bothered with part2 the first part was two pages to long. Just another wimp story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

god description of a selfish an vile wonam

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These pathetic men in these Literotica stories is getting really tedious. The story could have been so much better if he had some kind of spine. One star

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

I didn't like it atoll. Husband comes across as being depressed and emotionally unavailable, not just from her affair, but throughout the marriage, so it is hardly surprising that she looked elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wtf goddamn anti men writers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Joanne/Passing is just another entitled selfish cunt. Poor little princess thinks she not getting enough attention so she starts fucking other men. Cheaters are cowards. So why are cheaters cowards? They're cowards because they won't address the issues that are facing them. They're cowards because they can't or won't talk to their partner. But most importantly, they're cowards because they do what they do in secret. Cheaters aren't protecting anyone by going behind their partner's back. It's a selfish act that proves they don't care about their partner.

If someone is that unhappy in their relationship, they need to act like the adult they signed up to be and have a serious conversation with their partner. Communication is a fundamental aspect in any relationship. Without talking about things with your partner, you're avoiding issues that have the capability to blow up. Cheating is a prime example of this

What does cheating say about a person’s character? It says that they are impulsive, inconsiderate,lack emotional strength and have no empathy for their relationship partner. Cheating is all about the cheater. People who cheat are emotion-driven and thoughtless and their emotions of desirability control them. They don’t have the willpower to reject new romantic opportunities. Cheaters seek emotional gratification and ways to boost it… instead of working on the relationship they are in

Cheaters make impulsive decisions, and it makes them feel invincible… but they never stop to think about how their choices may affect their relationship partner. All they thought of was their own satisfaction. Cheaters might be driven only by emotions, but they still have to make a conscious decision to be unfaithful. Cheaters decide that it’s okay to do it just because they want to do it, and it makes them feel good. It all boils down to greed, opportunity and lack of caring.

Those that choose to cheat on their relationship partner are very self-centered. A person who cheats never consider the feelings of their relationship partner or the effects their cheating will have om the. Remember, cheating is always about the cheater and their feelings. For cheaters, it’s all about feeling more empowered and desired.

Cheaters always have the opportunity to fix their relationship by engaging their partner or they could choose to end it but instead they choose escapism through cheating since that easier.

PorterrhPorterrhalmost 2 years ago

What an absolute pussy this bloke is….. seriously what a whiny, pathetic excuse for a man - well written if this was your intention

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bloody hell, grow a spine. I want to jump into the story, slap the husband and wake him from his lethargy. No wonder she’s stepping out for some strange. The wife, what a trooper, someone you want in the trenches with you. First sign of adversity in the marriage and she spreads her legs for someone else. She’s definitely a keeper.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

interesting. lack of communication mostly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bad beginning to a multi part story, and not interesting enough to read the other two. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your story sucks! What kind of man are you? Such a true cuck to write some shit like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Almost from the beginning I think. I'm not as stupid or as nonobservant as you think."

Whimp boy is stupid and nonobservant... she fooled around on him because he is a whimpy cuckold and not a man... you painted an apt picture of a spineless non-man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuck a doodle do!

.

It was PAINFUL to “watch” that wimpy husband endure the contempt of that bitch.

.

2 **

Texican1830Texican1830over 2 years ago

Story is better than the whiny, wimpy MC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WACC. And a slut. Totally selfish, unrepentant in the least. Geez sounds like far too many women I know.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - stupid cuck/wimp crap

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Good story, but I really hate a wimpy husband almost as much as a cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If the wife wants to leave let her

bobareenobobareenoabout 3 years ago

Almost unreadable. The male character isn't a coward, he is simply stupid. The female character seems unreal. I fucked him in the jacuzzi tub because we weren't using it. Now that's a great reason.

Yug.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 3 years ago
Wife cheated openly at least twice?

This is headed to RAAC after she cheated at least twice? He is pathetic.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
He's slow and dumb...

What a wimp. She is a cheating wife for years and He is too much a coward to say anything. So, this story is supposed to make us feel sorry for this cuck? Or to cheer his slutty wife? Here's to hoping that the writer turns this poor excuse of a "LOVING WIFE" story into something more than a cuck losing his dignity. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

Good grief the husband is a complete tosser!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"But I wasan't sure . . ."

How many times was that phrase used in this story? I do have to give you credit, however. You've managed to create two of the most unappealing characters I've read in awhile. I'll pass on subsequent installments. It would seem like a double slow death suicides is the only way to go now. But I'm not sure.

nestorb30nestorb30over 3 years ago

I get the feeling this guy has low grade depression and self esteem issues most of his life. Only way I can understand his behavior

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
sooo

She has cheated a majority of the marriage and feels so comfortable with it she mentions it on air.

Her lover was more fun, more exciting and better at sex.

Why continue the story that sort of ends any chances right there doesnt it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sheeesh

Yet another pussy boi for a main character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
He's to soft

This guy just doesn't make it in my book...to soft...he should have gotten mad...and he should have thrown here out...and for this story to really mean any thing...Write part two...because this ending stinks........

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Couldnt finish this

The husbanf was a classic pussy and the wife was a self-entitled whore. When he finally confronts her and she just goes on about her affairs, was too frustrating to read. Like seriously dude, grow some balls and fuck her off

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
cucks always get

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pathetic

In all the times I have read stories of cheating wives, never have I read about such a total loser as the cuckold. This guy is so pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So many cliches

No! I would never choose him over you.

Except for every time she did

He was better than you / you wouldnt do stuff

Becuase she refused to let him even try that stuff

Seriously, why the fuck do people even get married

Give the passive peice of shit this male charecter has been portrayed as so far $20 bucks says this is a cuck RAAC

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 5 years ago
Unreal

Twice cheated on. He will take ner back too with this authors hkstory.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Not a fan of this chapter

I don't know what's next, but the entire story felt flat and devoid of any sort of emotion. I get them feeling 'drained' but I expected him to tell her to fuck off, not to keep emailing her, tuning into her show or just generally being a fucking loser

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
CHEATERS COME IN ALL SIZES, SHAPES AND OCCUPATIONS

what they have in common is their innate ability to conceal their cheating, TK U MLJ LV NV

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 6 years ago
Wimpy Hubby, Conflicted Sweetie

Major quibble, editing.

Do NOT submit immediatedly upon finishing. Let it lie a day or two, then try to read (NOT skim) carefully. See if the tenses and ‘singular-plural’ s are OK. Misspellings (then vice than, etc.). There is a lot of that, and it causes reader-resetting (stop and figure out what it SHOULD be), which is just plain impoliteness towards your readers.

Otherwises, a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I was going to make a huge tirade about the cheating whore

But to be truthful, what really destroys any desire to read any more of this is the worthless, inspid and pathetic excuse for a human being that you've made of the husband.

A protagonist so utterly devoid of character, so bland and uninteresting, so unable to feel even righteous rage at his wife's betrayal scarcely even seems human. He is utterly unable to sustain my interest.

The only way to make it worth reading is if he offs himself at the earliest opportunity.

Poor effort.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absolute Garbage

Such pathetic worthless people including the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Outstanding 5*

Ignore the detractors, you write well with passion and emotion unlike many on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just end it!

No reconciliation is possible. She will cheat when times get difficult in the marriage , and they will. The lover needs a good ass whipping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
UGH!!!!

You should be ashamed of yourself writing this kind of bullshit!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
My nomination for platinum, passive-aggressive passage in otherwise flaccid, tiresome story

I was reassured that her concern seemed real. She really was worried about me. We made it home all right. Once we were in the kitchen, while she prepared some fruit for me, I sat down. 

I said, "I have been thinking all this afternoon. I decided to quit my job and to move." 

"We can discuss this later." 

"No, I decided my job is going no where; it's too stifling. I can sell the house and use the money for a down payment on a small house in the town next to Pismo Beach. I could start an online consulting business, much like Jim did, and spend my mornings working via the internet with maybe a trip out of town every so often. In the afternoons, I could walk on the beach and enjoy life like you're always telling me to do." 

"I don't like the beach." 

I could tell she said that automatically, probably while wondering what to say. 

I said, "I don't really expect you to be visiting all that often." 

She turned to look at me for a moment as the implication of my words hit her. Her eyes got big and she stared at me in shock. I had never seen her react like that before. 

Finally she said, "But...but...but why?" 

Then the light went on in her eyes and the blood drained form her face. 

"You know... of course."

Rated at 5 stars for this alone despite rest of story being dreck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
May Be

This may be the stupidest thing I have ever read on Lit. I KNOW the 1st chapter is so

bad I refuse to even look at the subsequent chapters. I gave it 1 star only because I

couldn't give it any less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

That guy lost his man card as soon as he let her start cheating. He was a sad case for a male.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

So instead of working on the problems with him, she becomes a cheating cunt and whores herself around whenever there is a problem.

Runs away.

The telling point of her utter disrespect for him and lack of love ---

When she is blaming HIM for her being a whore, he says "so it is all my fault?" and she says, "no, I have made some mistakes too"..

AWWW she has made SOME mistakes too... like spreading her cheating legs anytime they have an argument??

What gall... PLEASE tell me this moron does not take this disrespectful, dishonorable, lying, cheating cunt back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Taboo's Terrible Tortuous Torture

This story feels like a slow chemo drip with a little bit of Drano for added mental stupefaction. Just horrible horrible horrible! They're both the champions of Hang Dog Heaven. For chrissakes, just put your head in a noose.

At least she has the gumption to go rustle up a good fuck now and again. Hubby probably doesn't even know how to beat his meat.

Reading of them talking about what a strain it is for them to make love. Huh? What's the point of this relationship? What do they have in common? Fucking server 'er or perv 'er.

It's like a walk to the gallows or something. What the hell has gotten into you authors?

kdcee79kdcee79about 8 years ago
Still a really wimpy story - reread

You've made the husband a real wimp, I hope that isn't the trend for your other stories. This was not a good read. 2**

jonavyjonavyabout 8 years ago
it reminds me of me

When I caught my wife cheating the immensity of the hurt and pain the rejection was unbareable the only way I cold cope with it was to remove my emotions from the equation . I Became Mr spock things fell into two categories logical or illogical . When my emotions did surface I cried then pushed them down again. Anyway your story is good the fact that he had the balls to kick her out was good. Keep writing I'll keep reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fuck

How much of a pussy can he be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good read

Please continue and delete or disregard the shit that the Annons have written.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good story

actually loved the story. I can understand hubbies reaction to an extent, but find it hard to believe the lack of communication between the two, even after her admitting to previous affairs. people have to be different, or this world would soon vanish. I don't understand the comments at him being a wimp though. to think that someone else, has a different feeling, or reaction, or reason, other than the commenter, is beyond reason.

personally, I'd be looking for a couple pounds of flesh from her friend, in the form of retribution. then maybe a pound or two from the wife.

loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wuss crap

Fucking author is probably a faggot

kdcee79kdcee79almost 9 years ago
Flawed

Why have you made your hero such a wimp. This story's character both have serious flaws; neither are very likeable, which is unfortunate as this negatively impacts on the storyline. Not a pleasant read. 2 **

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sorry this guy is seriously in need of a spine

How does he stand up? He obviously has no pride or self respect. Why can't he just divorce her and move on without all this posturing and whining? Not good so far. We'll see.

Pappy7Pappy7almost 9 years ago
Hubby is a stupid wimp

and that's why this narcissistic bitch has shit on him the entire marriage with the "fun" and good in bed guy. If hubby was so lacking, why did she stay married to him? Money is why and how does someone make that kind of money in business? They are serious minded and take life seriously and have the attitude that adults should act like adults. If she wanted to be Peter Pan and fuck John the lost boy, she should have left the serious guy alone. I didn't like any of the characters in this piece and I smell RAAC in the making and the stink is bad. In real life she would probably OD or VD or something along those lines, but she would definitely not try to get back with what she considers to be a loser.

Tried to give it 2 stars but the page jumped and it ended up 4 stars and I am sorry about that. Would have been happier with the jump if it would have been to 1 star.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
it flowed

I only gave it a 4, and the reason is that, the behavior of hubby is too far out of line with reality. I understand that not all guys react the same, but damn, some guys react right away, without thought. some guys react slower, and either try to resolve, or at least get some payback. I understand him not wanting to actually witness the betrayal, but in doing so, he also knows it has to end. this guy knows what solutions are. this story is fucked up. claim her, or toss her, he is college educated, what is taking him so long to react, to form a solution.

mike9698mike9698about 9 years ago
not to good

and thats about as nice as i can put it. he thinks she was cheating before and does nothing about it. then he FORGETS ALL ABOUT IT. bullshit, you dont forget that. then after he finds out she is cheating again he waits 2 fucking months to confront her. all the while he is barley sleeping with her and staying on the couch. she says she cheated because he wasnt that interested in sex with her anymore. why would he be. then when they separate she says she wont move in with her lover. and this was another lie. and this asshole his going to her party. for what. i smell a raac. i wont bother reading the next part of this dogshit.

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
3.5 rounded up to 4

Fairly well written - usually confused "then" and "than." I don't know why we need two more chapters. These characters aren't particularly likeable and should have split years ago. He doesn't sound too bright for a guy who graduated in the top 10% of his class. Her confessions were too spontaneous, especially if she still cared for him. Absolutely no to RAAC.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
2nd read

I don't normally condone violence with a woman, it's not the way I was raised. but life has taught me a few things along the way unfortunately for women. as far as guys that take a married woman, or bust a marriage, they get what they deserve, in the end, I hope.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
4*

for representing truly adolescent minds, and actions. he obviously doesn't know what he wants in life, or how to get it and keep it. she is a typical female, opportunistic, user, abuser, flippant, self absorbed, bitch, typical young woman. not to say that some guys aren't the same way, but not typically.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
yep

I would have to agree with Bgunns. Shoot both of them and end their shitty lives. Why did the cheating skank ever marry this moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Need help

Could someone please let me know what level is below pathetic? I can think of plenty of adjectives for her, no sweat, but this piece of flop sweat hubby is hitting bottom and proceeding to dig. Can there really be two more chapters of this??

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Second time through

OK, so he's a bit wimpish. But often times the wimp wins.

When does he win? If the wife really loves him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The Story Sucks

Is this a reflection of your life?

BGunnsBGunnsalmost 10 years ago
Pathetic Male character.

Where do I even start with these two? She's an opportunistic skank,and he's a nutless wonder. You leave me unable to root for anyone.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 10 years ago
Cuck, cuck, cuck; wimp, wimp, wimp!

One, one, one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another wimp history

This character is a shame, he is just another wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What species is the husband?

I can't sympathize with the husband. His cowardice at catching his wife cheating is unreal. I can't begin to rationalize why he reacted the way he did.

If you want to make the story interesting, the reader has to be able to relate to the main character. If the main character is so strange that he is practically an alien in human skin, he loses the reader's sympathy, and eventually the reader's interest as well, because he won't care what happens to the main character.

FYI, men as not usually as wimpy as those portrayed in your stories. I have known many effeminate men, and even they wouldn't be as wimpy as the husband in this story. Think about it, the husband already suspected the wife cheated and even hired a PI to confirm. He must have mentally prepared himself for the truth and how he would react to it. The way you have him react is so unreal that I suspect that this is a fantasy of yours, and that you are not writing for the wider public, in which case you shouldn't have published the story. 1 star.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
#2 WHY DO PEOPLE USE CHEATERS

when it is old fashioned adultery. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Fuck you must hate men, you do nothing but write wimps!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cantbuymy... dude, nobody wants what you are selling

just vanish. OK?

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

please tell us why john still has his cock and balls attached to his body? oh the husband is a wimp that cant fuck, i forgot.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

guess you dont know how to write real men, just wimps.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
MISS MATCH! AND A SORROWFUL STORY

You know even Mother Nature prevents a coyote and a fox from pairing up. But a dog will fuck anything that holds still long enough. Are we all dogs?

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Very good writing.

Plenty about the husband and his apparent depression, but not enough to be able to assess the wife as yet.

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
Well, so far so good for me...

5*,

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
@ Tazzz

ditto! In terms of appreciation for phrase of " I don't expect you to be visiting all that often ". I'm giving ***** for that alone. The PERFECT riposte to a lying wife. Taboo Teller's problem is that he is too good at getting readers to feel empathy for his borderline omega male lead characters.

A bad writer who tells this same story would be dismissed out of hand. TT has skillz' however and keeps the hapless male who considers himself an alpha male reading and making suffer' the insufferable '.

After it's over they are furious for having been 'played' just as the lead character has 'been played'. Their only recourse is to write a blistering comment . They will of course DO THIS AGAIN for the same author's next story which will likely be in same vein with hapless hubby and faithless wife. They cant bring themselves to admit they are being seduced into reading by the author's skill just as ineffectual protagonist in stories can't 'deal effectively' with his mate.

It's one thing to be fooled once by a ' bad author' but anyway ... the game goes on .

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
1,2,3

times a lady and a serial cheater. TK U MLJ LV NV

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

He is mentally disturbed and that type of story is not my cup of tea.

I certainly don't fault her for having affairs. Certainly she was justified. In fact, she should have kicked his sorry ass to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wimp cuckold story start,.we will see how it goes.

Sounds like a spineless wimp. How many cream pies did he eat.

tazz317tazz317almost 13 years ago
ONLY A 3 STAR

HOWEVER THIS CHAPTER HAS AN IMMORTAL PHRASE, "I DONT EXPECT YOU TO BE VISITING THAT OFTEN". IF HE WASNT SUCH A MILKTOAST, WIMP, CUCKOLD, AND THE WAY THE STORY IF LEANING, HE WILL AND IS GOING TO TAKE HER BACK. BUT WHAT A WAY TO BREAK THE NEWS, THAT HE KNOWS. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Same old theme

Wife has 3 affairs - but only because it was his fault not giving her enough attention and beinng ashamed of her. Someone needs to be ashamed of her cheating cause the wife and writer of this god awful story are all on the same theme. Fuck around and blame someone else. After reading other stories by the same writer BORING can you write something different instead of the same old recurring theme

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

A VERY STUPID HUSBAND AND NOT VERY REALISTIC. This is not a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
LONG DRAWN OUT....HUSBAND ACTS STUPID AND YET HAS A GOOD JOB

THE STORY DOESN'T SAY HES RELATED TO ANYONE AT WORK..SOOO! IT MUST BE THE AUTHOR DEPICTING HIM THIS WAY...STUPID AND SMART AND A WIMP.

SHE ADMITTED THE AFFAIR...MORE THAN ONE....DUMP HER OR BECOME A WILLING CUCKOLD..I WOULDN'T ADVISE TELLING MANY PEOPLE OR YOUR WIFE

WILL HAVE MORE LOVERS THAN YOU ARE WILLING TO SHARE HER WITH...IF YOU GET ANY AT ALL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'm curious about what happens next...

I'm curious about what happens next but your writing on this one seems worse than on your previous stories. I'm not a writer but the best I can describe it is that the narrative seems too choppy to me.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 15 years ago
hate to say it ...Harry is right

In every instance the wife choose the SAME guy to have an affair with... 3 different times... whenever there was a rough patch in the marriage. That shows strong emotional connection to the Other guy.

<br></br>

yet she lied and lied and denied and denied.

<br></br>

In this latest affair the wife actualy went out of way ay to turned down her hsuband for sex... vacations...day trips... time together.

bornagainbornagainabout 15 years ago
Wimp of a Husband

The husband should have been more of a man and gone after John and the radio station for starting the affair with his wife there is a non fraternizing with company employees in those companies if you don't know.

He should get a lawyer and go after John.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
No story is so good...

that it can overcome bad behavior by the author. If the story isnt written let us know that it will take a year to complete then we can wait for its completion to read it. But to start it and take your time is of course your right but not fair to the readers without telling us that is the case. If its done, post it. Your a fine writer TT and I enjoy your stories but this is tacky at the least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Really liked this one - hope for the continuation

Really liked this one - the feeling of exhaustion felt very real to me. Fer one, I like that even with the cheating, it is clear that the husband still loves his wife... which is more realistic than the revenge motif. Keeping dramatic tension to the story without going to a cliche'd ending will be tough. I am looking forward to the rest of it. I do understand that you are writing slowly...

Sorry about the anonymous comment - the others who post anonymously seem to be total idiots, by and large. Misogyny to the level of some of these folks really, really does not impress. alj

shangoshangoabout 15 years ago
I love it!

This story elevates the term "camp" to a new level!! She refuses to attend romatic dinners with her husband because "she knows what it may lead to"? Ok, I'll fuck loverboy, but not hubby!?! And she blames her HUSBAND?! This is RICH!!!TT, stop playing! I don't think 60 year old George(Sand) will back you on this one!

chezshirecatchezshirecatabout 15 years ago
Great effort

I'll hold my judgement off until I read all the chapters, but I'm really looking forward to seeing how this one goes. So many possibilities. Great first start, TT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
gutted

When will you post continuation?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Methinks the writer realized this story is a no go

time delays like this mean the writer has no idea how to handle what started as a bad story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good start but....

How long do we have to wait for the rest?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous