All Comments on 'DJ Wife Ch. 01'

by TabooTeller

Sort by:
  • 148 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Interseting

Great writing, I have a different personality so I can't relate to some of the husbands actions or inactions but I do feel his pain. Hope part 2 is coming soon, Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellent writing

Well written tale, with very good dialouge but I couldn't feel for these characters at all I'm afraid. They both seem spineless (he more so than her) though intelligent. That is a dangerous combination as far as I'm concerned. Still, your efforts are appreciated. Thank you author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
He likes mental pain

Very well written, but the male character is probably in a masochistic mental pain. Are there many like him ? Probably.

Should we care about them ? Of course, they are probably among our friends or relatives or even our loveones. Do we have to react like him ? It depends on OUR OWN likes or dislikes. So I forsee a very well written reconciliation, which by the way, is not at all in my liking. In fact I feel very sorry for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Script?

Is this the script for some 2 nd grade play? Sure reads like one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
So happy you are back

There is no active author that is any better than you at writing these stories and very few as good. You always leave me thoroughly enjoying one chapter and anxiously waiting for the next.

BriteaseBriteaseabout 15 years ago
Fantastic

This is surely one of the most realistic stories I have read on this site. I've been through it, and I know what it's like, and reacted very similarly to this guy here.

Can't wait to see what happens, but it won't be like my own situation, as there wouldn't have been another chapter to write.

Thank you

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Well Written and Well Plotted.

You seem to have really worked out the whole story and the details in the characters before starting so it should be an easy write here on in. Thanks for your hard work

roadbirdroadbirdabout 15 years ago
she should

find him a woman for him to love...tell him this is a present from your cheating wife...use her when ever ...just call and she will be at your disposal...after all she caused all this she owes her hubby some good pussy for once not a used slut..well written but i as a man could never take her back with out major payback...her killing john would be a good start...that would show me that yes he really was just a fuck...and her bringing me another woman would be the icing....after about a yeasr worth of fucks then maybe we could live together again

energystarenergystarabout 15 years ago
Nice.

A great start. Really well done with all the missteps that really occur. so many stories have complex plots that work to perfection. This is kind of sloppy and that what real life is.

DrallDrallabout 15 years ago
I love it!

A very good story!Can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Don't understand

She has had three affairs and has more or less blaimed him for them (he didn't like her movies, he wasn't good enough in bed), yet he still goes to her birthday party an gives her a gift, in spite of the fact that he knows the entire office staff knows about her current affair and is talking about it like it's common knowledge! Why would he subject himself to such pain and ridicule? I don't understand why he would go there in the first place, but after hearing those comments, why wouldn't he just turn around and leave! If she doesn't define the word slut, who does? PLEASE don't tell us that he is going to reconcile with someone who obviously doesn't have a clue as to the meaning of the words respect and love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
are you kidding me?

the husband character is much worse than a husband who wants to watch his wife getting fucked. WIMP? yes he is. no wonder his wife cheats on him. she knows he doesnt have enough dignity to stop her.

she cheated on him 3 times(she says). but would you really believe a cheater? cheaters always cheat.

hawkeye007hawkeye007about 15 years ago
husband's balls?

The way the protagonist is portrayed, he's weak at best. A total wimp candy ass at worse. I wish he'd grow a set of balls. I'm having trouble empathizing with him.

ryu77ryu77about 15 years ago
Wow tough guys, calm down!!

Yes, the husband may be a weakling, but he still kicked her out. And yes, it could have been a bad idea to what he did at the party, but at least he is not pleading, crying and begging the wife to come back.

I hope chapter 2 will be posted tomorrow.

lancewmlancewmabout 15 years ago
Excellent story

Well written. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
TT, this is not one of your better ones

You turned the husband into a weak, spineless man. It seems to be a trend by authors, to have the husband catch the cheaters in the act, but slink away without confrontation. I don't get it. Seems to me that this type of reaction is not realistic. I'm having trouble reacting positive to this story. Let's see if chapter 2 will vindicate this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Strange husband

I am normally a big fan of your writing, but this story is just too strange to enjoy. I don't mind reading about a wimp husband but a stupid wimp husband is just too much. He hires a PI ,then when the PI informs him that his wife and her lover are at his house making love, he just moons around and does nothing. Ditto the second time the Pi calls him. How can you root for anyone this stupid?

The Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
NO absolutely NO

Don't write another episode about this cheating slut and her wimp husband. Lately all you do is make the husband a wimp mso you can be clever and write the whole story the only way your small brain can do it. A husband with balls would have gone right in to the Jacuzzi and had a confrontation right then and that would have been that. But he lets it go on and the slut whore get her itchy cunt fucked more times...Does the hubby love sloppy seconds or something. I think you have written to many stories and what you may have been in the past is no more. You have degraded yourself to a low level of where the wimp/humiliation writer refuses to let the husband act like he has some balls. Your own wife cheats on you doesn't she? Or does she fuck them while you hide in the closet...good analogy about hiding in the closet don't you think...does she let you eat the cum from her cunt or does she just ignore and her lover probably ignores you while you wank your pathetic little pecker...DON'T WRITE ANY MORE.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
confusing and conflicting emotions

In her own words, she is a cheater and has slept with and fucked the same guy for years. It may have been on and off, but every time some little problem happened her life, she ran to her lover and got herself some cock. Damned if that don't sound like a selfish cunt slut to me. Her track record of cheating is well documented by her own confession, and I'm sure he is humiliated by the fact that she has said that her lover is better in the sack than he. Why would he want to be involved with a woman that is so whorish and immature that she can't or won't honor her marriage vowels. He may feel hurt now, but he is far better off with out having a parasitic slut like her around him.

The story is well written and is well planned, and it brings out some of the deep emotions that the husband feels and doesn't know how to deal with. Thanks....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
some writers are chums

wife fucking someone in his bedroom or bathroom and he run away.whatever she do,he deserve it.fucking sissyboy,there no man in this story.cut the whore aloose and keep running.

KOTKKOTKabout 15 years ago
Good Start

but the husband was too cool head. I don't think the husband is wimp or a chuck. He's just a poor guy. I don't think he's a coward either. It is hard to hate someone you love, especially if that someone is the spouse. I think john is nothing but a "sexual predator"...umm.."opportunist" will be the right word. Whenever she told her problems to him he took her to bed or bathroom for that matters. Please bring a good, beautiful & loving young female character for the poor husband. Give him some fun too ;-) Get them divorce. She had fun so many times. It's better to part away, move on in life rather than sit & cry. I just pray there's no threesome here. It'll ruin the story. Anyways, a good start of a good story. Hope they don't get back together. Looking forward for remaining chapters.

Author_killerAuthor_killerabout 15 years ago
Please

everyone for god sake don't call the "loving wife" a SULT "IT'S A DISRESPECT TO A SLUT" & it'll be the biggest understatement. Please don't call the "dear husband" a "Wimp" "IT'S A DISRESPECT TO THE WIMP" . This story is nothing but a crap. The husband doesn't have balls. Wife fuck in their bathroom, takes massage fromlover, & fucks! fucks!! fucks!!! with lover over a long period of time. Yuck what a puss!! Why the hell he went to the birthday party to eat a free cake??? that stupid person can buy her a gift & cant buy himself a cake. In next chapter I think she'll fuck in front of him & tell him "Look Asshole this is fucking, This what you can't do". If the husband takes her back, his hairs should be cut down till he becomes half blad, his face should be blacken & he should be made to sit on a donkey & exhibition him. But then it'll be "Disrespect" to the donkeys. Do us a favour Don't Continue or if you are willing to do so then show that the husband goes to a plastic surgeon & gets a pair of "Balls". Atleast make him a man now, & kick the ass of his wife's lover.Do Continue!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
oh well

even if it hard to understand how he is reacting sometimes, he is straight and he is sticking to his decision so far. of course he loves or loved her more than she did him. that explains for me even some strange reactions. so the male caracter is well built and we know kind of why he does what he does. but the woman just seems to be a spoilt brat who has met just the right pig to have fun, whenever she wants it or he wants it. to see this is rather sad than in any way erotic and you have to see not also in stories also in real life a cheater will cheat on anybody. so she will never change whenever there is a problem she will runaway and will find somebody to forget the problem. so logically you could end pretty quick besides you just love him to suffer 2 more chapters. because an outgoing character like her who cheats and lies throughout her whole marriage and still tries to blame him can't possibly fall in a depression because he is leaving her. so don't make it a fairy-tail.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 15 years ago
Depressing Story

This story is like a bad dream that just goes on and on and on. Hubby needs to mourn the death of his marriage and then get on with life and get going. I've been there and done that - yeah it hurts, but they have no kids to link them, they have jobs and money, so get over it. Living well is the best revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A mild-mannered man is all he is

TT it's your story. Please go along with it regardless of what some others say.

I enjoyed this first episode and look forward to your next instalment(s). It's got enough emotion and unresolved issues to merit much more.

Yes he seems a bit wimpy on the face of it but what's he going to do? Try to win her back so he can join the other moths worshipping her flame or stay true to himself and show integrity and honesty no matter what?

She will (maybe) only want him back now that he is no longer mesmerised by the flame. However, it could be that she has genuine sorrow over her treatment of him, the manner and substance of which he never deserved. The real sticking point for him seems to be her overnight stays because he feels she allowed her lover too much of her inner self. Truly she is a spoiled child and has never grown up, so his feelings on that are correct. Maybe he is a stick-in-the-mud but she married him knowing that.

A very interesting tale with several possible endings.

I know it's got my interest.

Thank you for your talent and effort.

The only reason I cannot identify myself is that I am not a Lit member.

Norman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Thank you TT.....keep up the great work!

Always enjoy your stories....nice to see you are back...will be looking for more...thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
So far

I agree with a lot of people, the husband character is weak, but if he moves on and starts a new life on his own terms the story is salvageable. On the other hand, if he returns to this self absorbed slut that cheated for 3 years with the same man and never sat hubby down and told him how she felt, they should all three be hung up and gutted alive. Yes you can turn love into instant hate. The two are ever so close, only a knife's edge away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
An Uncaring weak husband gets his just deserts

A depressing story of a weak male and a wayward disrescful wife neither of whom have interpersnal skills. Both personalities seem excessively flat, distant and detached from reality. Hoppefully in the next and final chapter their personalities will develope along with their communication skills. It seem impossible for a college graduate and a DJ to be so poorly informed and uniterested in their mate and their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
garbage

two disgusting, childish, weak and selfish people. So, why should your readers care enough to read through this crap? The only possible happy ending would be for both of them to be killed and removed from the gene pool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The wife is total trash, started that way, ends

that way. Its all your fault. You arent observant, you arent emotional, you arent...., you arent.... No where does she address her actions not her lack of ethics, morals, or character. She is fucking at work, and as a part of her training to work, so she is a whore. Nothing more,nothing less. She loves her husband as she would a pet dog. She is in love with the man that uses her as a cum dump. A very stupid woman.

cageyteecageyteeabout 15 years ago
I neither have to like the characters themselves

or what they do to appreciate a story. This one has been constructed with thought as to how characters might might feel and how they might act when faced with traumatic events and I am very interested in seeing how this evolves. I'll be waiting for the next chapter. I hope it comes soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I am glad this is just a story

because no man could ever act like this for years and months and weeks and days then give her money she didn't want and a gift she didn't deserve.<P>

After all that she couldn't possibly respect him now that he knew he was being cucked for that period of time then didn't have the courage to confront her or her lover in his own bathroom.<P>

The shame is that this writer is capable of more and has written more to life than this abortion about lower than low esteem and a uncaring selfish whore who he can't ditch cuz no one else would tolerate him.<P>

Sad in so many dimensions. Writer you can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Despite the negative comments...

I really enjoyed the story. There are no good guys or bad guys, only two people who love each other and hurt each other very deeply. Do I blame Tony for not confronting his wife? Hell no! Who wants to walk into something like that? No she should not have had an affair and that is her cross to bear. Tony should have been more supportive and loving towards his wife, that is his cross. I'm interested to see what happens. Great story

louguy35louguy35about 15 years ago
A case of "Totals"!

The story is sort of interesting and sort of disgusting. I do not think that I have ever used the word "wimp" before because it is trite and simplistic. But sometimes, the only word that really describes a certain behavior is an overused word. THE HUSBAND WAS A "WIMP".<p>

There were only two "totals" in the story. She was one because she had absolutely no love and no respect for her husband. Otherwise she would not have cheated. A total zero. She also had no total commitment to the marriage or she would not have run immediately to her lover each time a problem arose rather than addressing the problem with her husband and working to solve it.<p>

He, likewise had no total commitment to the marriage. It is called a lack of communication.<p>

The author's device for converting responsibility for the cheating from the wife to the husband was altogether too transparent. Every writer in the LW genre seems to use the same technique.<p>

As I said above, the story so far has been sort of interesting. Perhaps it can be made more interesting in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
DUMB FUCK BUDDY

DJ....stands for DUMB JERK...and I mean the hubby...come on TT..why are your stories either in favour of the woman having an affair because of spiteful circumstances...or because she can have her cake and eat it too..."wimpy" husband syndrome...your female characters aren't really strong...they are just your dad in drag...suck it up buddy and try writing a bit of realism...s'il vous plait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Once again...

Once again you have written a most interesting story. One can feel the pain in the husband's mind and heart. Don't let the poor raters deter you from writing as I love all takes on cheating stories. You can't have every man who has been cheated on go all macho all the time. I find the husband to be a very sensitive human going through a most tumultuous period of his marriage. You are one of about a dozen or so writers that I always read. Please hurry with the next installment.

tastesgreattastesgreatabout 15 years ago
Good Start!

As usual, your story telling skills are excellent. There has been so many comments about hubby's lack of balls but I think a great deal of us would act much like he is. If you still love someone, it's hard to be mean and nasty to them even if they did you dirty. There must be some underlying reason to be discovered later in the story. I really hope we don't have to wait too long for the next chapter. Thanks for the good read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Don't bother finishing this.

No review. Just a zero.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 15 years ago
No mercy on the readers…

In my comments on an early story of TT, I added half jokingly: Please, have mercy on your male characters; if not for their sake then for the readers who read about this pour souls. Boy, you know how to beat down your male characters; you beat them so badly – and for no apparent reason… you match them with the worst female characters: they cheat with no real hesitation or remorse and they do it on an ongoing basis…Then they join the author as they - hold on to your seat - blame their husbands for their cheating… To top it all – hold on to your seats even tighter – these pour zombies of husbands actually take those accusations to heart and apologize… Sorry TT, but this narrative stretched my ability to suspend disbelief beyond my ultimate boundaries. I had to wonder, in what universe have you picked the norms held by this couple? Have you read any serious book about relations or even an advice magazine which would justify even partially any level of cheating by one spouse failing to satisfy the other’s expectations or needs? There is NEVER any excuse for cheating when the inevitable problems in any couple’s life arise. About that there is pretty much a universal agreement among all professionals (and it has been absorbed by the public for quite some time). Whether people are able to successfully implement it –it is another question altogether. <P>

But to be honest with you, reading the wives in your stories coming back at their husbands with accusations about this that and the other as even partial justification for ongoing affairs (without ever trying to directly address the problems with the spouses) – it just feels like you are writing from a bubble from somewhere in the fifties. I have to add that I can’t remember reading a similar line of attack in Litrotica by cheaters on their spouses. I would have preferred of course not to find any exceptions…<P>

I like your writing style – full with emotions and dialogues. But I can’t stand what you do to your characters. Honestly, I would advise you to refresh your education on current norms in committed relations (married or not). As you present them here, it just sounds out of touch…<P>

Finally, let me give you an example to illustrate my point. If you commit a crime and you get caught, you may defend yourself. But there is one thing you do not get to do – you do not get to be the persecutor of your victim…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Perfect

Perfect example of the crap on this site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sheer crap

This must be one of the sorriest writers on this site, much too wimpy to be male unless it is a retired eunuch

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 15 years ago
Time for my two cents . . .

My 50% is for the writing quality, which really could use an editor (or a better one if you already have one). I don't like the characters very much but that's not a significant component of my score. Our hero is supposed to be a reasonably smart (top 10% of his class) businessman. Someone smart in business won't be crippled by a cheating spouse to the extent portrayed in this story. "Good business is where you find it," so the saying goes, so why doesn't our hero cut his losses and file a nice lawsuit (he took a lot of law classes in college, I recall) against the radio station? After all, it was the station's employee who sabotaged the marriage. John was senior to the wife, so there is a sexual harassment issue (maybe she has to be the one to complain, probably depends on the law in each state) as well as a morals clause issue. Tony (is that our hero's name?) really is a wimp; I'm amazed he could even be successful in the business world. At least the author managed to generate lots of comments in two days (but so did Nici with her story, "Something We Have To Talk About"). I'll be interested to see how the other two chapters turn out. Firstly, I'd like to see better grammar and syntax, and secondly, I'd enjoy the story better with a more realistic main character (and one who is not so wimpy).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
It speaks VOLUMES BRITEASE thinks this is good

Nothing more needs to be said that point out the comment from the KING of super wimp pssy fagggot British men Britease

<br></br>

<b> This is surely one of the most realistic stories I have read on this site. </b>

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 15 years ago
WRETCHED But its TT story right?

sure this is wretched story that features yet ANOTHER super wimp faggot " husband"... after all its a Taboo teller story.

<br></br>

I mean when does this pathetic no talent author NOT write something that isnt based on the super wimp archtype?

<br></br>

let me be clear the husband is NOT a wimp for NOT confonting his wife the 1st time he KNEW.

<br></br>

He is a wimp for NOT confronting and talking about KEY issues when he finally confronted her

<br></br>

As a couple and HE as the aggrieved Husband NEVER discuss:

<br></br>

1) whenever THEY as a couple ran into a rough spot in their marriage she went out her way to Fuck another men.

<br></br>

Idiot writers like Taboo Teller always trot out the excuse "HE was working too much" as if they justified a 3 time long running sexual afair with the same Man.

<br></br>

2)They never talked about her lame excuse "I never put the OTHER guy first. The dress she loved that the OTHER guy bought... sleeping over at HIS house b/c she was tootired to go home and see her husband... and turning her husband down for date nights and vacation..

<br></br>

all PROVE she did Put the other guy first.

<br></br>

3)even worse ALLthe cunt whore wife does is Blame HIM. over 3 times by my count. She never apologizes for the affair... and she goes out of her way to say that the husband is LOUSY in bed.

<br></br>

4) They never talk about what it MEANS to see the same guy for all 3 affairs.

JamesMcIntyreJamesMcIntyreabout 15 years ago
Brilliant

Any story that pisses off the dumbass yank rednecks is a winner in my book.

Freddyj881Freddyj881about 15 years ago
Good stories

Did you ever notice that all the negatives are from Anonymous or from losers who haven't even posted a story? If you guys think you can write better by all means knock out a story. Good stories tabooteller - keep it up.

mrwildcat55mrwildcat55about 15 years ago
cant wait

very good story cant wait for next two chapters. dont listen to the wimpy loser who always want short stories wife cheaps husband kicks her out or kills her the end. they would love that story only one chapter.

andy1hardyandy1hardyabout 15 years ago
AMAZING!!!!

In your stories, the only "cool" character is the "other guy", "lover", "predator" or whatever you wanna call him. I love it...he dips his stick with no consequence...and in this story he has been doing it for years....now that's cool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good start but....

How long do we have to wait for the rest?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Methinks the writer realized this story is a no go

time delays like this mean the writer has no idea how to handle what started as a bad story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
gutted

When will you post continuation?

chezshirecatchezshirecatabout 15 years ago
Great effort

I'll hold my judgement off until I read all the chapters, but I'm really looking forward to seeing how this one goes. So many possibilities. Great first start, TT.

shangoshangoabout 15 years ago
I love it!

This story elevates the term "camp" to a new level!! She refuses to attend romatic dinners with her husband because "she knows what it may lead to"? Ok, I'll fuck loverboy, but not hubby!?! And she blames her HUSBAND?! This is RICH!!!TT, stop playing! I don't think 60 year old George(Sand) will back you on this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Really liked this one - hope for the continuation

Really liked this one - the feeling of exhaustion felt very real to me. Fer one, I like that even with the cheating, it is clear that the husband still loves his wife... which is more realistic than the revenge motif. Keeping dramatic tension to the story without going to a cliche'd ending will be tough. I am looking forward to the rest of it. I do understand that you are writing slowly...

Sorry about the anonymous comment - the others who post anonymously seem to be total idiots, by and large. Misogyny to the level of some of these folks really, really does not impress. alj

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
No story is so good...

that it can overcome bad behavior by the author. If the story isnt written let us know that it will take a year to complete then we can wait for its completion to read it. But to start it and take your time is of course your right but not fair to the readers without telling us that is the case. If its done, post it. Your a fine writer TT and I enjoy your stories but this is tacky at the least.

bornagainbornagainabout 15 years ago
Wimp of a Husband

The husband should have been more of a man and gone after John and the radio station for starting the affair with his wife there is a non fraternizing with company employees in those companies if you don't know.

He should get a lawyer and go after John.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
hate to say it ...Harry is right

In every instance the wife choose the SAME guy to have an affair with... 3 different times... whenever there was a rough patch in the marriage. That shows strong emotional connection to the Other guy.

<br></br>

yet she lied and lied and denied and denied.

<br></br>

In this latest affair the wife actualy went out of way ay to turned down her hsuband for sex... vacations...day trips... time together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'm curious about what happens next...

I'm curious about what happens next but your writing on this one seems worse than on your previous stories. I'm not a writer but the best I can describe it is that the narrative seems too choppy to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
LONG DRAWN OUT....HUSBAND ACTS STUPID AND YET HAS A GOOD JOB

THE STORY DOESN'T SAY HES RELATED TO ANYONE AT WORK..SOOO! IT MUST BE THE AUTHOR DEPICTING HIM THIS WAY...STUPID AND SMART AND A WIMP.

SHE ADMITTED THE AFFAIR...MORE THAN ONE....DUMP HER OR BECOME A WILLING CUCKOLD..I WOULDN'T ADVISE TELLING MANY PEOPLE OR YOUR WIFE

WILL HAVE MORE LOVERS THAN YOU ARE WILLING TO SHARE HER WITH...IF YOU GET ANY AT ALL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

A VERY STUPID HUSBAND AND NOT VERY REALISTIC. This is not a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Same old theme

Wife has 3 affairs - but only because it was his fault not giving her enough attention and beinng ashamed of her. Someone needs to be ashamed of her cheating cause the wife and writer of this god awful story are all on the same theme. Fuck around and blame someone else. After reading other stories by the same writer BORING can you write something different instead of the same old recurring theme

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ONLY A 3 STAR

HOWEVER THIS CHAPTER HAS AN IMMORTAL PHRASE, "I DONT EXPECT YOU TO BE VISITING THAT OFTEN". IF HE WASNT SUCH A MILKTOAST, WIMP, CUCKOLD, AND THE WAY THE STORY IF LEANING, HE WILL AND IS GOING TO TAKE HER BACK. BUT WHAT A WAY TO BREAK THE NEWS, THAT HE KNOWS. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wimp cuckold story start,.we will see how it goes.

Sounds like a spineless wimp. How many cream pies did he eat.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

He is mentally disturbed and that type of story is not my cup of tea.

I certainly don't fault her for having affairs. Certainly she was justified. In fact, she should have kicked his sorry ass to the curb.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
1,2,3

times a lady and a serial cheater. TK U MLJ LV NV

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
@ Tazzz

ditto! In terms of appreciation for phrase of " I don't expect you to be visiting all that often ". I'm giving ***** for that alone. The PERFECT riposte to a lying wife. Taboo Teller's problem is that he is too good at getting readers to feel empathy for his borderline omega male lead characters.

A bad writer who tells this same story would be dismissed out of hand. TT has skillz' however and keeps the hapless male who considers himself an alpha male reading and making suffer' the insufferable '.

After it's over they are furious for having been 'played' just as the lead character has 'been played'. Their only recourse is to write a blistering comment . They will of course DO THIS AGAIN for the same author's next story which will likely be in same vein with hapless hubby and faithless wife. They cant bring themselves to admit they are being seduced into reading by the author's skill just as ineffectual protagonist in stories can't 'deal effectively' with his mate.

It's one thing to be fooled once by a ' bad author' but anyway ... the game goes on .

nakdsubnakdsubabout 12 years ago
Well, so far so good for me...

5*,

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Very good writing.

Plenty about the husband and his apparent depression, but not enough to be able to assess the wife as yet.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20about 11 years ago
MISS MATCH! AND A SORROWFUL STORY

You know even Mother Nature prevents a coyote and a fox from pairing up. But a dog will fuck anything that holds still long enough. Are we all dogs?

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

guess you dont know how to write real men, just wimps.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

please tell us why john still has his cock and balls attached to his body? oh the husband is a wimp that cant fuck, i forgot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cantbuymy... dude, nobody wants what you are selling

just vanish. OK?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Fuck you must hate men, you do nothing but write wimps!

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
#2 WHY DO PEOPLE USE CHEATERS

when it is old fashioned adultery. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What species is the husband?

I can't sympathize with the husband. His cowardice at catching his wife cheating is unreal. I can't begin to rationalize why he reacted the way he did.

If you want to make the story interesting, the reader has to be able to relate to the main character. If the main character is so strange that he is practically an alien in human skin, he loses the reader's sympathy, and eventually the reader's interest as well, because he won't care what happens to the main character.

FYI, men as not usually as wimpy as those portrayed in your stories. I have known many effeminate men, and even they wouldn't be as wimpy as the husband in this story. Think about it, the husband already suspected the wife cheated and even hired a PI to confirm. He must have mentally prepared himself for the truth and how he would react to it. The way you have him react is so unreal that I suspect that this is a fantasy of yours, and that you are not writing for the wider public, in which case you shouldn't have published the story. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another wimp history

This character is a shame, he is just another wimp.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 10 years ago
Cuck, cuck, cuck; wimp, wimp, wimp!

One, one, one!

BGunnsBGunnsalmost 10 years ago
Pathetic Male character.

Where do I even start with these two? She's an opportunistic skank,and he's a nutless wonder. You leave me unable to root for anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Story Sucks

Is this a reflection of your life?

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Second time through

OK, so he's a bit wimpish. But often times the wimp wins.

When does he win? If the wife really loves him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Need help

Could someone please let me know what level is below pathetic? I can think of plenty of adjectives for her, no sweat, but this piece of flop sweat hubby is hitting bottom and proceeding to dig. Can there really be two more chapters of this??

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
yep

I would have to agree with Bgunns. Shoot both of them and end their shitty lives. Why did the cheating skank ever marry this moron.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
4*

for representing truly adolescent minds, and actions. he obviously doesn't know what he wants in life, or how to get it and keep it. she is a typical female, opportunistic, user, abuser, flippant, self absorbed, bitch, typical young woman. not to say that some guys aren't the same way, but not typically.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
2nd read

I don't normally condone violence with a woman, it's not the way I was raised. but life has taught me a few things along the way unfortunately for women. as far as guys that take a married woman, or bust a marriage, they get what they deserve, in the end, I hope.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 9 years ago
3.5 rounded up to 4

Fairly well written - usually confused "then" and "than." I don't know why we need two more chapters. These characters aren't particularly likeable and should have split years ago. He doesn't sound too bright for a guy who graduated in the top 10% of his class. Her confessions were too spontaneous, especially if she still cared for him. Absolutely no to RAAC.

mike9698mike9698almost 9 years ago
not to good

and thats about as nice as i can put it. he thinks she was cheating before and does nothing about it. then he FORGETS ALL ABOUT IT. bullshit, you dont forget that. then after he finds out she is cheating again he waits 2 fucking months to confront her. all the while he is barley sleeping with her and staying on the couch. she says she cheated because he wasnt that interested in sex with her anymore. why would he be. then when they separate she says she wont move in with her lover. and this was another lie. and this asshole his going to her party. for what. i smell a raac. i wont bother reading the next part of this dogshit.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
it flowed

I only gave it a 4, and the reason is that, the behavior of hubby is too far out of line with reality. I understand that not all guys react the same, but damn, some guys react right away, without thought. some guys react slower, and either try to resolve, or at least get some payback. I understand him not wanting to actually witness the betrayal, but in doing so, he also knows it has to end. this guy knows what solutions are. this story is fucked up. claim her, or toss her, he is college educated, what is taking him so long to react, to form a solution.

Pappy7Pappy7almost 9 years ago
Hubby is a stupid wimp

and that's why this narcissistic bitch has shit on him the entire marriage with the "fun" and good in bed guy. If hubby was so lacking, why did she stay married to him? Money is why and how does someone make that kind of money in business? They are serious minded and take life seriously and have the attitude that adults should act like adults. If she wanted to be Peter Pan and fuck John the lost boy, she should have left the serious guy alone. I didn't like any of the characters in this piece and I smell RAAC in the making and the stink is bad. In real life she would probably OD or VD or something along those lines, but she would definitely not try to get back with what she considers to be a loser.

Tried to give it 2 stars but the page jumped and it ended up 4 stars and I am sorry about that. Would have been happier with the jump if it would have been to 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sorry this guy is seriously in need of a spine

How does he stand up? He obviously has no pride or self respect. Why can't he just divorce her and move on without all this posturing and whining? Not good so far. We'll see.

kdcee79kdcee79almost 9 years ago
Flawed

Why have you made your hero such a wimp. This story's character both have serious flaws; neither are very likeable, which is unfortunate as this negatively impacts on the storyline. Not a pleasant read. 2 **

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wuss crap

Fucking author is probably a faggot

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good story

actually loved the story. I can understand hubbies reaction to an extent, but find it hard to believe the lack of communication between the two, even after her admitting to previous affairs. people have to be different, or this world would soon vanish. I don't understand the comments at him being a wimp though. to think that someone else, has a different feeling, or reaction, or reason, other than the commenter, is beyond reason.

personally, I'd be looking for a couple pounds of flesh from her friend, in the form of retribution. then maybe a pound or two from the wife.

loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good read

Please continue and delete or disregard the shit that the Annons have written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fuck

How much of a pussy can he be?

jonavyjonavyabout 8 years ago
it reminds me of me

When I caught my wife cheating the immensity of the hurt and pain the rejection was unbareable the only way I cold cope with it was to remove my emotions from the equation . I Became Mr spock things fell into two categories logical or illogical . When my emotions did surface I cried then pushed them down again. Anyway your story is good the fact that he had the balls to kick her out was good. Keep writing I'll keep reading

kdcee79kdcee79about 8 years ago
Still a really wimpy story - reread

You've made the husband a real wimp, I hope that isn't the trend for your other stories. This was not a good read. 2**

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Taboo's Terrible Tortuous Torture

This story feels like a slow chemo drip with a little bit of Drano for added mental stupefaction. Just horrible horrible horrible! They're both the champions of Hang Dog Heaven. For chrissakes, just put your head in a noose.

At least she has the gumption to go rustle up a good fuck now and again. Hubby probably doesn't even know how to beat his meat.

Reading of them talking about what a strain it is for them to make love. Huh? What's the point of this relationship? What do they have in common? Fucking server 'er or perv 'er.

It's like a walk to the gallows or something. What the hell has gotten into you authors?

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

So instead of working on the problems with him, she becomes a cheating cunt and whores herself around whenever there is a problem.

Runs away.

The telling point of her utter disrespect for him and lack of love ---

When she is blaming HIM for her being a whore, he says "so it is all my fault?" and she says, "no, I have made some mistakes too"..

AWWW she has made SOME mistakes too... like spreading her cheating legs anytime they have an argument??

What gall... PLEASE tell me this moron does not take this disrespectful, dishonorable, lying, cheating cunt back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

That guy lost his man card as soon as he let her start cheating. He was a sad case for a male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
May Be

This may be the stupidest thing I have ever read on Lit. I KNOW the 1st chapter is so

bad I refuse to even look at the subsequent chapters. I gave it 1 star only because I

couldn't give it any less.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

DJ Wife Series Info