All Comments on 'DJ Wife Ch. 02'

by TabooTeller

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great so far

She definitely would make a great fuck buddy, but I hope he doesn't stay married to that. He might consider "BONING UP" on his technique with some sweet young thing, and see how slut wife likes that!

chezshirecatchezshirecatabout 15 years ago
Looking forward to more

I hope the next chapter gets posted soon, TT.

KOTKKOTKabout 15 years ago
Missed you TT.

Hey I really missed this story. I think She's PREGNANT. I don't think she had another"quickie". I maybe wrong, but I do have this gut feeling especially 1 month later after her birthday.Let's hope the ending is good. Just wanted to ask something DJ's are supposed to Disk jockey right?? & she's on radio so she's "Radio jockey" so she's "RJ" please someone correct me if I'm wrong. Anyways, I liked story & desperately looking forward for the ending. Thanks for the story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
A little confussing, they both need to grow up

She is so immature that she thinks that fucking someone other than her husband won't matter? He wants to think about how much he can live with and if she cheats on him again will he forgive her. He's nothing more than a crying wimp, and she is a sleaze bag slut. They are a good match for each other. Thanks ......Rich

show_stoppershow_stopperabout 15 years ago
I think KOTK's assumption is right.

She has to be "pregnant". I think it's nothing but a move by the author so that they can get back together. If she had a "quickie" or "one night stand" then she is the biggest, selfishest slut of all time. I don't want to say anything about the husband. He is totally a loose character. I did like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
He was right in his observations she is at best a

slut and may be a whore that paid for her job with sex. She did not love her husband as no woman who loved her husband could have done what she did. To have so little respect for her husband and marriage speaks of a woman who is very immature. His statement, "she was still my wife after all" is all a total lie. She stopped being his wife the first time she had sex with another man and got into an affair. From that time on she was a roommate with benefits and lived her lifestyle partially off his finances. And her thoughts of he was not turned off when he was angry or upset with her were caused by her own actions, not his. All of this was centered on a fuck adventure with her on her birthday. Where was the medical testing before the date? Was it even considered, he knew she was fucking around why didnt he insist that she be medically tested before the date and why didnt he use condoms since the testing would only prove she didnt have diseases some six months before then and not currently? This is to unrealistic to be either romantic or erotic. It is simply the slipping of a marriage into mud as it ruins two peoples lives. Yeah a month later she says she is pregnant, what does that prove? You dont know whem she got pregnant nor with whom. That will require medical testing again to determine the father. It can be done while she carries the baby that also carries certain risk. Also in the story the implication is she gets horny and cant really control herself, want to wonder who and how many have filled that gap in her legs when she was horny. All of this was done while she was "married". It is time to cut that string! For those of you that are reconciliation at any cost folks, why would someone take back such and unfaithful wife knowing she has had serial affairs and will have to go thru the same scenes some six months or longer away? Time to grow up folks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Two Thoughts

My first thought after reading this chapter was that you have penned a great cliff hanger ending.

My second thought was that out of all of those pages, there really isn't a lot that advances the storyline.

kelly_kellykelly_kellyabout 15 years ago
???????????

I didn't get the logic behind her periods & her horniness. I think you lack some "information" about "female problems". I think you are trying to give some kind of "hints" to the readers. It's clear she'll get pregnant, he'll take her back & live happily ever after. This is just a story, but in real life no man will go at a birthday party of his cheating wife, forget having sex. She'll say," oh honey I'm pregnant, think it happened on my birthday & believe me you are the father". Simple indication you want them back. I'll be very happy & give you 100 if in the next chapter she announces her engagement with John. The husband has no self respect & he is really a loose character. He asking for dessert at her place was uncalled for. No man whose wife cheated on him on so many occasion will never ever do that. I would really like to give you some advice read some books or get more information on "female problems".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A Month?

He spends a day and night making love than leaves her alone for a month, just answering a few E mails and listning on the radio? I love your writing and story but as in the first ch. I react differently to situations then husband, hope it works out. Thanks.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 15 years ago
Wretched vile unerotic and stupid

Is it possible to give a score of -100? GO back and re-read chapter 1. What the wife did was run to the same man seveal times whenever SHE felt the need or the slighest

justifiction to cheat.

<br></br>

the sex scenes here are silly WAY over done go on and on and they never resolves anything.

<br></br>

this may be the STUPIDEST line ever utter... <iI> I was angry but the sadness on her face got to me.</i>

<br></br>

Not until the end of Page 4 do we read this

<br></br>

<i>"You had sex with another man in three different affairs, you decided not to try to work on our relationship, taking the easy way out. You've lied to me and you denied me so you could have sex with him."</i>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Word search

Try searching for the meaning of "Erotica" as it is obvious that you don't have the faintest idea of what it means.Or in others words, your story, plot and characters are all crap

Author_killerAuthor_killerabout 15 years ago
Wow!!!!!

I thought, after reading the 1st chapter that he went at her birthday party to eat "Free Cake". Wow here he not only ate the cake, but also ate the "Birthday Girl" Wow!!!!. He is the biggest burden on earth. He's fucking her good, but still thinking about her affairs & cheating. "what did she just said?" Answer- My hubby is the biggest wimp on earth with tiny dick & equally tiny brain, he's such a moron, who still loves me. Even guiness book of world record are searching him. He's now the record holder for wimps. I read he says something about taking her back so there's no doubt they will be together. If she's pregnant, if it's a boy- biggest bastard, girl- biggest cheater. I don't expect anything from story or the author, but at least now at the end show him transferring into a man. Atleast show him punching that bastard John.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The next chapter...

I have giving a 100 to this with hope the next chapter is the quality that it should be.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
3x a cheat is not a good bet

Speaking not of the story but of the character. When a person cheats often, they are far more likely to cheat again, either with the same or a different person. How can you trust a person who has already done that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
They are both cowards

The writing is neither erotic nor compelling. The wife cheated. Deal with it...divorce her or forgive her but playing with her emotions is wrong. Likewise, fucking her because you haven't had any for a month is plain stupid. Either she is your wife or she is not...you can't have your cake and eat it too and he should quit wallowing in self pity and misery because that kind of shit makes makes me want to punch him in the nutsack....then he really will have something to complain about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well?!

It seems to me that this husband loves his wife.

The problem is, he can't seem to stand up for himself and express his anger over her affairs. She seems quite willing to stand up for herself and blame him for their troubles. This guy is hurting, but realistically, other than divorce what option does he have.

She has no problem cheating to suit herself and has a track record of living with the consequences.

The husband is avoiding having to make a painful choice.

He has every right to sue for divorce. He can wait to be cheated again and again. I hope that shows some self respect

and leaves her for the pain she has inflicted on him.

You know, something as painful as being cheated on, can only be taken as an emotional attack by the wife with no other purpose then to wound the husband and kill their lives together.

David1943David1943about 15 years ago
Disc Jockey

KOTK, you are not correct, but you must be young. The origin of the term DJ was for radio hosts who played records on the air. The records were referred to as discs. As to the story, some hold hope as long as possible before giving up. Seems as if the protagonist is one of those folks. Suspend your disbelief and enjoy the tale.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 15 years ago
Chapter 2 mostly rambled . . .

I agree with a lot of the other comments. This part rambled on and on with little of note really happening. There was sex, more sex, and then even some additional sex but nothing was really solved. Certainly hopping into the sack would not solve their problems. Our "hero" really needs to put up or shut up. Right now he is an indecisive wimp. Either he forgives her or he divorces her. But having sex with her and then sniping and biting at her between their sessions of intercourse simply maintains his own anger and bitterness. If she is pregnant, it matters little who the biologic father might turn out to be. Since they are still married, many states would consider it to be his natural child, and he will be required to pay child support for it. I doubt John would be forced to do anything. It's not fair but it often works out that way. He should have filed for divorce right away. Now that they have made love and spent the night together, it could be argued they have reconciled and in the eyes of the law, he has forgiven her her transgresses, so he can not hold them against her in a divorce proceeding. I guess I'll need to go back and re-read other TT stories; it is my recollection that there were lots of weak-willed male characters in those as well. I would not be surprised if there were a reconciliation in chapter 3.

KOTKKOTKabout 15 years ago
Thank you sir for correcting me.

Thank you sir for sharing your knowledge with me. I was just confused between DJ( Disc jockey) & RJ(Radio Jockey). Nowadays mostly they are referred as RJ's & of course DJ's are found at pubs and parties, so I was bit confused that's the reason I asked to correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks once again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
love?

I really enjoy your writing ability, but not so much these characters. They don't have any idea of what it means to love, trust, and respect. I think it was very significant that on the evening he confronts her and tosses her out, she goes and sleeps with her boyfriend, THEN she gets some latent guilt! On the other side he seems to be driven simply by lust for her body. Most men would say "Three strikes and you are OUT," but he just can't seem to make a decision. Even his lust is marred by this inability, whereas her sole motivation seems to be to scratch her itch. At this point it is difficult to feel anything for either of them than revulsion.

lancewmlancewmabout 15 years ago
Enjoy your writing

But agree with many other comments. Your characters are are so unappealing, it is hard to read. Your main guy is so unable to express his emotions for such long periods of time, even to himself, it is painful.....

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
You write well.

Your plots are very provocative to those of us who

wish to hear glorious stories of Navy Seals showing

us how a "real" man treats a slut. Personally I was

trained to believe that a "real" man never harms a

woman, but that leaves me at a real disadvantage

because there are a lot of women out there who committ

physical assault on their husbands. So I really hate

slut wives and wish that the husband had enough sense to]

to get evidence and file for divorce with some cards

in his hand. But I will continue reading the authors

in the future but really want to see the third chapter.

And I agree with KOTK that she probably said that she

is expecting a baby.... But she, counting that firs

night out has all ready had four strikes so I

guess they will raise it....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
you don't know

You don't know what a slut is,i do and she is one slut,there is no love there for anyone but herself.

Simple49erSimple49erabout 15 years ago
Half a brain?

Your character seems to make a continuum of bad deciscions. The worst is having unprotected sex with her without insisting on testing for AIDS and STD's. You write as if he is a haze. He is trying to excuse her cheating, just like she is. There was no excuse. If she wanted out of the marriage, then tell him and leave to have the sex she wanted. IF not, force the issue with talking and counseling. She did not do that! She fucked around and seems ultimately to blame him. Everytime she admitts what she did she adds a caveat excuse that makes him look bad. She does not seem to see this as her faultl, but has subtly shifted the blame to him. ANd he seems to be listening and accepting this. IN fact, he seems on tranqulizers, because he has almost no real STRONG emotional response. HE putzes around saying his feelings are hurt, but not in a way that helps her understand how devastating her actions were. He describes incident after incident of the cruel, selfish, and stupid things she did and cannot generate enough honest anger about it. He needs to explode at her and make her understand that she was WRONG!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
to bad

what do we have here? a woman who looks for attention no matter what. a man who thinks he love that woman but after chapter two you think just his pride is hurt and he just loves her body. this is kindergarden. so what's the problem. the problem is and you can read it here in literotica most so called adults have the frame of mind of a five year old. and of course that's erotic.

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanabout 15 years ago
silly gibberish nonsense

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
This is the best you could do?

After a month between chapters I expected something worth the wait, but this was bad. What little plot development there was was moronic at best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very annoying

to have the husband constantly referring back to some previous sexual encounter while making out with his wife. The sex scenes seem to go on and on like the Energizer bunny, becoming almost boring. I really don't know what the point of this chapter really was all about. It did not vindicate chapter1. Let's see what the next chapter will bring.Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Thanks

It was a longer wait than I was planning on, but your efforts are greatly appreciated. Looking forward to the next ch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Please more soon

It was long but worth reading. Can't wait for the next/final? chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
puppies in love

Two losers acting like teenagers, hard to take.Once a year they forgo intercourse and just do oral? After thirteen years of marriage? And he's an anal licking master but he's never fingered her at the same time?-I hope the last chapter is more believable but the guy is so fuckin' wishy-washy it's hard to care.Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Half Assed Dialogues

They don't mean anything and don't go anywhere. ONE example. The wife: "You forgot these [“her rings” –wedding rings?]were in one of the pockets of the coat you gave me." -----

DJ: "I didn't forget, I placed them in the pocket on purpose. I thought about giving them back to you. That was before I decided not to stay." The wife: "Because of what you overheard at the party?" ------

DJ: "Not directly because of what I overheard. Those conversations made me realize my emotions were more confused than I thought. As I left that night I was feeling so many emotions I didn't know what I wanted." -----------

What the heck does any of this means? What’s the connection between putting the rings anywhere in his “B.D. present” box and any MORE “evidence” he does not need because HR ALREDY KNEW that his wife has been cheating.

--------- This is just an example for half assed dialogues in the story. It makes you think about the long time it took the writer to come up with this chapter. If you don’t know where you are going with the story don’t just write something anyway.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 15 years ago
I can't see the purpose of this chapter

I have to somewhat agree with the previous comment by Anon, but for a different reason. The chapter is overloaded with observations made by the husband, as if he is a tourist in his own life. It is abundantly clear that he is emotionally starved fragile and dependent, but most notably –emotionally repressed. Repeatedly, he makes correct observations about spouse duplicitous and manipulative role –and then continues with the same laundry list of her clothing, hair styles etc as if he had not just concluded that it’s obvious that she is a multiple cheater. As a result he comes across like a shell shocked zombie, answering questions, doing what he’s being asked to do, but lacking the ability to process what his own observations mean, not to mention deciding on a course of action which should work for him and implementing it. <P>

Like it or not, there are people who fit this profile and it’s perfectly fine to allow his characteristics to show themselves in the story. The problem starts when in the context of a fiction, this is pretty much all that happens (or does not happen)… One does expect to see the plot moving along as the characters act. And in my mind, a repetitious presentation of the characteristics of the two main characters is not a substitute to seeing the plot moving forward Simply put –if it does not help moving the plot forward it’s redundant.

shangoshangoabout 14 years ago
Cuck crap

More "blame the victim" nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
NEEDS EDITING.....ERRORS......THE WAY THE STORY IS GOING...THEY WILL GET

BACK TOGETHER...ITS HIS LIFE AFTER ALL...BUT I CONSIDER HIM A WIMP AND BRAIN DAMAGED..ITS OK TO HAVE SEX WITH THE EX...JUST DON'T GET HER PREGNANT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
It is very funny!

It is so very funny how a mans desire or love for a woman will make him suseptable to more of the same treatment,,,,,, mabe it isn't so funny at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yeah, wimp.

Sorry I read the second chapter. Confirmed my reading of the first chapter.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Boring

Sometimes less is better and more erotic. Over two pages to describe the sex is much worse than several paragraphs. After a while, it changes from erotic to boring.

He is an abusive and creepy jerk that is in need of therapy and she shouldn't give him the time of day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
He´s a complete wimp...

...and it´s a waste of time reading that dumbfolded story..sorry...

Pigboy55Pigboy55over 11 years ago
Second Chapter Fail

Chapter 1 was very believable with fully developed characters and an insight into their motivations and thought process. In this chapter the husband jumps too quickly back into a relationship with his D.J. wife. I would have expected more of a. Inner struggle after he slept with her and troubling flash backs that interfere with a continuation of the relationship as it once was. Continuous sex cannot erase the disrespect and betrayal of her actions. The path that leads to reconciliation would be much rockier than portrayed here.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Agree with some comments

that some of the realism was lost in this chapter. Hopeful that the conclusion will put it right.

Kiddo1001Kiddo1001almost 11 years ago
BS

Just another wimp.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

damn a man would have dumped this cunt even if she did drink his cum.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

again i ask - please tell us why john still has his cock and balls attached to his body? oh the husband is a wimp that cant fuck, i forgot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Cantbuymy...why the fuck are you still reading? or is it because you want these wimps cocks up your ass?

BGunnsBGunnsalmost 10 years ago
Just.....F@ck.

She leaves her husbands house (at his request) after being caught screwing around on him....and goes to the guys house( who she's screwing)and fucks him(again)...but she doesn't know why. Hubby still wants her back. WHY!?? She's still a skank....and he's still a wussy. The title of your series should be"How to Geld Your Husband,In Two Easy Steps."

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
This is turning into a masterpiece

Can't wait for Ch. 3.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
nothing has really changed.

You were replaced by a better listener and a better lover. She says she never loved him but it was with him she always sought sex and solace. She was in fact in love with him, though she just didn't admit it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
im not a btb guy

but i dont understand how you can take back somehow who hs three affairs and then fucks the same guy after getting caught.. On top of that she keeps trying to put blame on him when no matter whether he was neglecting her or not telling her how pretty she was, does not justify her actions

steven857steven857almost 9 years ago
are you serious

This guy really likes to suffer emotional pain and to be used by a person that does not care one whit about him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
yep

TT is a wimp. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh my god - THE WHINING!

First off - this has dragged on too long. Way too many unnecessary words. Second, both the main characters have become unlikeable. This wasn't interesting or fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disgusting

Moron, wimp, stupid, disgusting, i dont have enogh words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
pussy whipped

he should just grow a set of balls and dump the bitch. liked the sex scenes, though.

SigintSigintalmost 8 years ago
@KOTK Who Says RJ?

I know of no market that has DJs on full time basis without a contract that precludes quitting today and taking up with a competitor within the same market until the life of the contract has expired. Unrealistic. Let alone the hours you have her putting in. That may be what outsiders THINK of broadcasting; again, unrealistic.

In chapter one you say you had an editor. I can't tell to read this. Basic grammar was bad enough, but in this chapter, at the end, your POV got lost. You went from first person to third.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WTFF

I can't take this stupid bullshit. This is so fucking demoralizing and depressing.

They're both pathetic jagoffs with no self-respect. It's just sickening.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Fuck me! He is going to take the slag back isn't he.

She couldn't even stop from being a cheating cunt the night he asked her to leave for being a cheating cunt.

Zero respect for him. And now maybe I can see why. He is SUCH a pussy.

Still blaming himself for her being a whore! Un-fucking-believable

I am only hoping this is not a common theme for your stories.

I will probably give one more story a try. This shit is just so damn nauseating I wont be able to take too much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Once a Cheater......

She cheated three times...she'll do it again, and again, and again. It a thrill for her. So, as-long-as he keeps taking her back, she'll keep doing it. Dumb shit.

Xzy89cXzy89cover 7 years ago
Clueless guy

She has cheated, lied, cuckolded him with aguy they both know and the only remorse is she was caught.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwialmost 7 years ago
it

amazes me that the male character described has the ability to hold down a responsible job, he seems to have no ability to make a decision or function as a mature person. Why would you not stop the rot as soon as you find a problem. Waiting six weeks after finding them in the hot tub, what a loser, forget the PI cut your losses and move on. Once a slut always a slut. He can't satisfy her and never will. TK

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent story 5*

His emotions are well described. Hard to understand the level of betrayal if she truly did love him as she claims. I am on the fence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re Anonymous 08/05/17

What emotions? He's a just a fuckin' zombie. And a wimp one at that. Being desolate is not being emotional. The only thing described are his concerns, not emotions.

He doesn't DO ANYTHING. He just mopes around whinging. Things that happen to him, if it is to be believed are what constitutes a story here it seems.

He accomplishes NOTHING. He answers NO QUESTIONS. His life (sorry his mere existence), is STATIC, NON EVENT.

The sex scenes can't even lift this to the dizzying heights of mediocrity.

1*

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
THE GREEN GRASS SHE WAS SEEKING, was greener

but the taste was terrible. TK U MLJ LV NV

beretta84beretta84about 6 years ago
i have read several of your stories.....

i have given at least 3 stars on each. however, it's 1* from now on if all these husbands are nothing but pussies. c'mon man, show a little imagination.

these stories are all the same. only things that change are the names.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It's spelt dessert you fucking moron!

Get it through your little tiny brain a dessert you want twice a desert you only want to cross once...hence the two ess's in dessert and one in desert! And most of you other writers pay heed because you fuck it up also!

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
1*

The fuck is wrong with you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I felt my ears burn in shame. I hadn't been carrying out my part of being a husband. I had let my hurt feelings interfere with the way I treated her for way too long. That didn't excuse her doing what she did but I had done wrong also.

Awww poor little cuck, you wife cheats on you from year two of you marriage onwards and you fell bad that you were mad at her for less than two months

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Still pathetic

I'm sorry author, but, this guy remains pathetic. Any thinking man would have kicked her to the curb, at the outset. Imagine a man even giving a momentary thought to ever being intimate with the sleazebag. She was, is, and probably will remain, in your story, an opportunistic slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really, give the man backbone

Cant finish this, dude is too wimpy. She tells hims her lover is better at sex and he still sleeps with her, really?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
so its his fault

she denied him sex and fucked another man?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Then and than

Learn how to use them correctly

KRD19254KRD19254almost 4 years ago

Way to much sex, it just got boring.... He appears to be a cuck but I understand his dilemma. I must have missed it - no kids after +13yrs???

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

I have liked a couple of your stories, but this cuck shit is unbearable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
noooo

Ok you have written her as a pure slut.

Him as a bit wimpy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

Shouldn’t this be in the lesbian section as the husband certainly seems to be female, all navel gazing and no balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not for me

I give up on this story. I couldn't take the wimp apologising so much. She cheats on him multiple times throughout the marriage, tells him her lover is better in bed and to top it off, blames him for it with bullshit like he was neglecting her and yet he apologises to her. The first page in this chapter alone he keeps apologising to her for stupid shit, sniffing her blankets, not giving her enough compliments blah blah, it was bloody sickening. And then when she tells him she lied and that she slept with her lover again, the first night he kicked her out, he doesn't get angry but is ok with it because she told him the truth after she lied, really? The only thing to write after this point is that he leaves her and moves on with his life. But judging by what I've read so far, this is going to be another shitty story where the fuck takes the whore back.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

I'm only reading this series further to see how it plays out. I don't think I've read a story in awhile with such loathsome characters. The husband is a doormat with zero sense or backbone while the wife is a evil slut with the most pathetic excuses for cheating that only seem reasonable because the hubby is unreasonably seemingly okay with it. I don't mind a story where the guy is not instant "burn the bitch" mode but he's swung too far in the other direction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you read the first chapter of this story, it didn't take a brain surgeon to figure out that once his wife has had one affair, then a second, & then a third (it doesn't matter if it is with the same guy or not) that that is her standard operation procedure. She was going to do it again. She doesn't really change from chapter 1 thru chapter 2.

This husband needs to get a ounce of guts, divorce her, and never see her again. Believe me from personal experience, life will go on and be better than living with her.

I can't imagine the hell this guy is going through knowing that at anytime when he doesn't meet her expectations or says someone wrong...her 'marriage solution' is having sex with someone else. He would be better off living his life alone, even if he never finds other woman to fall in love with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When you don't set relationship boundaries and make your your relationship deal breakers clear and enforce them then you've just become a codependent to an abuser and their toxic behavior.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

Analysis and assessment of every move during sex killed it for me. Too much logic, not enough passion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It’s well written, but not sure that I can relate to their situation. She cheated a lot. Her behavior was no more restrained than a horny high school cheerleader, or a cheap bar-slut. They might reconcile, but any husband would, no doubt, continually wonder whether she will repeat her wanton infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

good thing he apologized to her! fucking bullshit...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

MC: "You had sex with another man in three different affairs, you decided not to try to work on our relationship, taking the easy way out. You've lied to me and you denied me so you could have sex with him."

===> completely summarizes what she did. There is no wiggle room here. This long chapter of reconciliation-like sex was kind of boring. And who does all this memory and self analysis during sex? Just divorce and move on. I get that their marriage had problems and they were both unhappy and sucked at communication, but she took the lazy, execrable path of having three affairs with the same guy. Could care less that she slept with John one more night when she left their house after the MC asked her to leave and they talked divorce. What is one more night vs the many betrayals she already committed. One of those affairs is bad enough. But three? Lol. Nope.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

DJ Wife Ch. 01 Previous Part
DJ Wife Series Info