All Comments on 'Djinn in the City Ch. 03'

by svenjolly

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
BainsidheBainsidheabout 14 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for adding another chapter to your stories. I love the fact that your characters are more than just fluff, makes it more enjoyable for me to read. I hope that you have more chapters to come, if not than thank you for the wonderful story.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
Great Story

I've really enjoyed this story, would love if it continued for a few more chapters, especially if you already have ideas for where it could go. If not, it's a good stopping point and has been a great story. You could use your creativity to start another series instead of forcing this one. Either way, thanks for a great read.

michassmichassabout 14 years ago
neat and cute

Like the typical 3-wish story, the first one is largely wasted before they know it. However, the second wish lacks imagination. For example, if she could invent for him a much cheaper, lighter, and environmentally friendly battery, a cheap way to sequester carbon-dioxide, or a genuine diabetes, cancer, obesity or even an anti-aging drug, or merely a non-toxic way to rid us of bedbugs, lice, or fleas he could get rich and serve humanity as well. 40 million is a lot but not enough to be a huge philanthropist like the Gates foundation, or to solve even one of the above problems. Why only his natural life- why couldn't his life be longer or at least completely healthy. I suppose it is refreshing that you didn't make one of the first literotica wishes, a larger cock...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story

Hey, I really liked the originality of your story. Thanks and do continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good, but...

I liked this, but it was barely a genie story. The master basically acts like a normal guy who happened to come into money and has a hot girlfriend, and the genie acts like the hot girlfriend. That's it. Where's the use of magic? Incredibly, the only use of magic in the entire story that I saw aside from the granting of wishes was she made some clothes disappear into a puff of smoke once. That's it!

If you continue, please have some creative use of magic. Otherwise, you might as well just have it be a story about a guy who won the lottery.

liquid_yellowliquid_yellowabout 14 years ago

great writing. looking forward to more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More!

Please add more chapters, don't go into other stuff....

PhineasPhineasover 13 years ago
Gonne make some people mad...

I think this is an excellent place to leave it ended. A very fun story and it inspires many devious thoughts in my own mind.

The only thing I might have changed was the amount of cash he won. 40 million could be tight for opening up that many income property possibilities in New York. Granted, it's not Manhattan so it's certainly possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
why?

Why do some folks now narrate in ghetto English "talking on" instead of "talking about" and "kissing on her neck" instead of plain old "kissing her neck" or "planting tiny kisses and sucks on her neck"? Anyway the editors around here need to advise the writers how to include slang and street lingo in speech enclosed in quotes, but write narration in acceptable American or British English.

ananduananduabout 12 years ago
why

do people criticize others anonymously, instead of naming themselves.

Even IF for some people the 'LINGO' (i would say language) is very colloquial, it doesn't do any harm to the story, which was entertaining and interesting.

My wish for you is: keep up that style and keep them coming (the stories)

cheers for the fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
why...

...are you getting your panties in a bunch over what someone else says regardless if they picked a username or not? You do realize that your username is just as anonymous, it isn't as if you're using your real name or credentials.

In fact, since people aren't worried about their rep or being judged on what they write, such posts would be even more truthful and forthright than those by folks with accounts.

RezaGardRezaGardover 9 years ago
Great story.

Would love to see some more chapters.

TheDrowTheDrowabout 9 years ago
More please!

Its a shame the story ended. I would love to see more.

hardheadd1hardheadd1almost 9 years ago

Could you please continue the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great series. I echo, it would be great to continue. If they really are committed, Jack should consider giving the lamp to Stacy. Could upset the balance, but 3 more wishes for them.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

More pretty please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous