DM Harem Ch. 01: Best Worst Day Ever

Story Info
A Soul Crystal turn the worst day of Harrys life to his best.
2.6k words
4.43
12.1k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inspired by mypenname3000's excellent erotica series Dungeon Builders Harem. Link here: https://www.literotica.com/s/dungeon-builders-harem-book-01-ch-01 If you like this, consider favoriting/following them as well.

Harry trudged through the snow, cursing as he slipped on the short walk from his car to the front of his apartment. It was dark, he was tired, and it had been a shit day.

What else is new? He thought dejectedly as he walked up four flights of stairs. Lost my job, just got dumped and...

Harry had just been robbed.

The door to his apartment was kicked in, his place a mess.

He stumbled in the cramped apartment. Surprisingly the robbers didn't seem too interested in most of his stuff. In fact it looked like they actually left something.

Harry picked up the paper on the counter, left by the robbers.

Bruh you so poor there aint much to steal. I almost feel bad for you.

Still took your PS5. Get fucked.

Harry couldn't compute. It wasn't enough to rob him on the worst day in his life, this guy took the time to insult him.

Harry let the note fall away, sitting on the floor.

"Why?" Harry asked the empty room. "Why?"

No one answered.

After sulking for a few moments, a glean caught Harry's eye. He looked up, seeing something under the couch. The faintest of blue lights, almost like a tiny LED.

Not recognizing it, he moved to get a better look.

"Some kind of crystal?" He said, reaching his hand out to inspect the oddity.

His finger touched it, and lightning coursed through his body. Intense pain jolted through his body, and with it complete darkness.

"It's OK," Harry heard faintly, his head feeling fuzzy. He felt like he was floating.

"It's OK," the voice said again, feminine and caring.

"Wha-- Where?" The darkness wasn't going away.

"It's OK," the voice said a third time, and this time Harry looked at the speaker.

The sight took his breath away. A striking blonde beauty floated in the dark void. Brilliant shining hair rippled as if underwater, splayed in all directions. She was completely naked, but her posture was erect, complete confidence and strength. Coupled with her caring, kind blue eyes, Harry realized he was also erect.

Harry snapped his attention to his dick, as if to ask it what the hell it was doing. That's when it clicked he was floating in space too, as naked as she was.

A confused wave of feelings bombarded Harry. Embarrassment from his boner, confusion from being in space, bewilderment at the naked woman floating in front of him-

He saw the deep, caring expression on her face, and let out a deep breath.

"It's OK." Harry said, and the woman's smile melted Harry.

"It's OK." She repeated. And Harry knew she was right. Whatever was happening, it was OK.

"What? Where?" Harry asked again, this time actually using his brain.

"You're in my Crystal Void." Said the woman, "You were transported here when you touched it."

"The crystal I found?"

The woman nodded, floating closer.

"You were chosen." She said, a look of hope on her face.

"Chosen for what?" Harry asked suspiciously.

"Chosen to protect me." She answered.

Harry blinked. "You need protection?"

The woman nodded, a hint of desperation on her face.

"Protection from what?" Harry asked.

The woman looked away, then back at Harry.

"I... I can't say. It's the rules... You have to agree to help me... totally in the dark."

"Literally." Harry replied, gesturing to the dark void.

"Please, please help me." The woman said, hope warring on her face with desperation.

"I'll help you." Harry said without hesitation. Nothing could be worse than the day he already had, and there was something about this woman that Harry would do anything to protect. Not least of all her body, which Harry couldn't help staring at.

"You have to Soul Bond with me if you agree." she said, lightly touching Harry's raging erection. Harry knew exactly what was needed to Soul Bond with her.

He wrapped his arms around the woman, her expression now hope and virginal fear. The two embraced, and Harry planted his lips on her pouty red lips.

Gravity came into the void, Harry could feel himself laying atop the woman. Her taut young body felt so good against his skin, their tongues dancing vigorously in each other's mouths.

Harry's dick demanded attention, and he gestured a request to enter her. She nodded eagerly.

Groaning, Harry positioned the purple head of his dick at the woman's inviting entrance. Unable to resist, Harry pushed his member deep into the woman.

The blonde gasped as Harry groaned. His shaft slipped deep into her slick hole, pushing past the resistance of her hymen. Her internal muscles massaged his rutting member, which throbbed inside her with every heartbeat. It may have been her first time, but Harry got the sense she was fulfilling her purpose- she was made to receive his member.

Harry pulled back, and thrust back in again. Both of them moaned in appreciation.

Harry started to thrust, slow and long. He needed to enjoy every inch of pleasure. His mouth found hers again, and they kissed as deeply as they both drew pleasure from his strong, rhythmic thrusts.

Harry's thrusts became more insistent, and the woman's moans mirrored his need. He broke their kiss, bracing himself with hands, all his focus on fucking the sexy blonde.

She stared at him with those blue, hungry eyes. He could see an expression of shock, knowing it was from how good his dick felt inside her. He could also see the helplessness in her eyes, and knew that she was totally dependent on his dick now. She needed the pleasure, and knew only Harry's champion cock would satisfy.

Just as Harry knew he would do anything to protect her. Her total dependence on him made him feel godlike, and he would do anything to defend that feeling.

His balls boiled as she freely moaned with each rutting thrust. He wouldn't be able to last much longer.

"I'm... gonna... cum..." He said.

"Yes!" She replied, "Yes! Cum in me!"

"Fuck! Yesssss! NNNNNNGGHHH!" Harry roared as a torrent of cum exploded out of his jackhammer cock. He buried himself deep inside her as he cum harder than he ever had before. It wasn't even close, he could feel his seed filling her up.

She was in heaven, her eyes rolled up to the back of her head, every muscle flexed as she took his seed. Her pussy had a vice grip around him, milking every drop of his considerable load into her fertile womb. She came with a soundless scream.

Finally Harry collapsed back onto her, and they held each other tightly. Aftershocks of pleasure coursed through both of them, neither wanting him to slip out.

After an eternity Harry felt the weightlessness return, and he slipped out of the woman. His woman.

Gravity shifted down, both their feet landing softly on firm ground. At the same time, the darkness resolved to rough-hewn rock walls. It looked like the interior of a cave.

The room was illuminated by the crystal Harry had found, only now it was twice the size of him. The woman was also illuminated, looking like she was part of the crystal herself.

"Where are we now?" Harry asked, becoming comfortable with strange shit happening.

"Your dungeon." The woman responded.

"My Dungeon?" Replied Harry, raising an eyebrow.

"You are a Dungeon Master now. This is your dungeon. Mana is pulled from the world into the Soul Crystal, and you use that mana to power the magic of your dungeon."

"It sounds like a game." Harry said. "How do I get mana?"

"Expanding your dungeon, mostly." Replied the Soul Crystal. "As your dungeon grows, you'll discover veins of mana that will increase your power."

Harry nodded. It was very much like a game.

"Anything else I need to know?"

"You might want to know about your tattoo." She replied.

Harry gave her a confused look, then looked down, surprised at the glyph tattooed to his chest. It was shaped like a wave.

"It's a rune, signifying the type of magic you control. You control water magic."

"Oh- Oh." Replied Harry.

"You will have to learn the powers it grants, and train with those powers. Especially if you are to protect me."

"Protect from who exactly?"

"Other Dungeon Masters looking to claim your glyph, for one. And there's always adventurers questing from local lands to destroy dungeons."

"Good to know, I guess." Said Harry, suddenly unsure about this whole thing.

His Soul Crystal smiled at him, lightly caressing her fingers against Harry's manhood.

"Before you do anything else, I need you to imagine the most incredible, sexy woman you can. Close your eyes, and picture her."

Harry closed his eyes, and immediately pictured KoalaKitty.

It wasn't her real name, of course, it was her OnlyFans handle. Harry spent precious dollars from every paycheck simping on KoalaKitty. He couldn't help himself. Graceful tattoos adorned porcelain skin. Large, perky teen tits, short cropped hair dyed a vibrant blue, and studded with nose rings, nipple and clit studs.

A rush of power surged through his body and his eyes snapped open. His jaw dropped- there she was, in the flesh. Well, her flesh was blue, and she had a tail, but it was definitely KoalaKitty.

"Master!" She exclaimed, prancing towards him gleefully. Harry was too stunned to do anything, but his cock noticed her tits bounce up and down as she approached and immediately hardened. Before Harry could form a thought Kitty was on her knees, wrapping her mouth around his cock.

"OHHHHH FUUUCK!" Harry exclaimed as Kitty looked up at him, deeply swallowing his entire shaft. He had watched her swallow many a dildo, but couldn't have imagined how amazing the real thing was.

She gagged, spasming a wave of pleasure around his sensitive head. She pulled back, inhaled loudly, and dove back onto his cock.

"Holy fucking shit!" Harry said as the whore of his dreams impaled her head against his rock hard dick.

She gagged again, pulling back as a fountain of saliva liberally drooled onto her tits. She grabbed his dick, stroking it fast.

"Master!" Kitty exclaimed again, awe and primal hunger coming through the tears in her eyes.

She took him again in her mouth, this time going as deep as she could. Harry groaned deeply, grabbing her hair roughly. His cock was in control now, and he pumped his meat into her willing throat.

He used her mouth like a pussy, fucking hard and fast, heavy balls slapping wetly against her chin. She choked and gagged, which only made it feel better. He was going to do whatever he needed to to cum.

Which happened in no time. A few more thrusts and Harry roared an orgasm. Sensing his cock get harder, Kitty willed her face as deep as it could go, her face pressed hard against Harry's body.

"FUUUUUCK!" Harry roared as he injected cum directly into her stomach. Kitty couldn't even taste it, he just flooded her stomach with his rich load. She stayed glued to him until she had milked every last drop, before pulling back and collapsing on the hard stone floor.

She was gasping for air, nearly blacking out from the lack of oxygen. But that didn't stop her from reaching down to play with her cunt.

Kitty leaned with her back against the Soul Crystal, still shining bright, as she masturbated furiously at the sight of her master.

"Nhhheeee!" She moaned, a familiar sound to Harry, who looked down at the ruined camgirl. She was covered in her own slime, using it as lube to play with her perfect pussy. Harry stared hungrily at that pussy. He had fantasized about it nightly.

Hypnotized, Harry got on his hands and knees, getting closer and closer to the object of his fantasies. As he got closer she rubbed harder, knowing what he wanted.

He was so close, her pussy his entire world, his mouth opened to taste his reward. At the same time Kitty spasmed, closing her eyes with a wordless scream. She willed her cunt forward and her cunt exploded.

A shotgun blast of pussy juice erupted from her depths, drenching Harry completely. Kitty shook violently, spasming as a brain breaking orgasm wracked her nubile body. Harry drank in her bounty, her juices sweet and tangy. It stung his eyes but he didn't care, KoalaKitty had just squirt on him.

Kitty was incoherent, eyes rolled to the back of her head, still coming down from the earth shattering orgasm. Harry wouldn't let her. Roughly he grabbed her by the hips, pulling her towards him. Without a word he mounted her, his cock rock hard again.

Kitty moaned loudly as Harry took her. She was drenched in her pussy juice, saliva and sweat. The floor was hard and cold, and slick with her juices. Each thrust hurt against the hard stone floor, but his cock felt so good inside her. So right.

Harry fucked with wild abandon. The nastier this bitch got the harder it made him. And she was his. KoalaKitty was his. He wrapped his free hand around her throat as he pounded her, his cock throbbing at the choked out "Yes" she moaned as he restricted her airflow.

Harry knew she wanted him to dominate her fully. She needed him to be in complete control. He was her Master and she needed him to use her totally.

Harry took his time fucking her now. After the initial shock he had unloaded quickly. But now he was in control, and wanted to fully enjoy his willing fucktoy.

He would loosen his grip on her throat, then tighten again, keeping her on the edge. He could see she was getting off on it. Releasing his grip, he shoved the hand into her mouth, choking her another way.

He fucked her faster, and when he felt her body tense, pulled out to let her squirt another explosive orgasm. But he wouldn't let her come down, would just plunge right back into her. He turned ilher into nothing more than cumming fuckmeat.

After a long session Harry could feel his balls boiling. Kitty was an incoherent mess at this point, her brain totally broken from Harry's overwhelming power.

Harry smiled, wanting to give her the final disgrace. Pumping quickly he brought himself to orgasm. Just as he was about to erupt, he pulled out.

Squatting over her, he jacked his cock, willing the semen out. With an explosive roar his cock exploded with pleasure, long thick ropes of white hot cum erupting from his manhood. A staggering amount of cum rifled out of him, drenching the blue beauty in his seed.

Harry was shocked how much he was cumming. He always had big loads, but this was intense. He was like a firehose. The fact he was cumming so much made him cum even harder, and his eyes crossed as he roared his satisfaction all over his prize fucktoy.

Finally he came down, shooting aftershocks of jizz that would be a normal person's full load.

Kitty was thoroughly destroyed. Soaked in her juices, and now drenched in his sticky seed, she lay there barely conscious. He could see she was still cumming.

"Good job." He congratulated his deflating cock. It twitched appreciatively.

"You will be a powerful Dungeon Master," his Soul Crystal said, materializing her beautiful blonde body out of the physical crystal.

"I think so too, Soula." Harry replied.

"Soula?" She asked, surprised.

"You need a name I can call out when I'm fucking you." Harry said with a wink. Soula smiled at him.

"By the feel of this," Harry said as he grabbed his junk, "I'm going to need the both of you to stay satisfied. Kitty's fucked out."

Kitty had fallen asleep, on the cold stone floor, still in her mess. A smile was plastered on her unconscious face as she lightly snored.

"Oh, you will have no shortage of sex here." Soula replied devilishly, "Not when you spawn your bodyguard."