DM Harem Ch. 02 - Harem Orgy Overload

Story Info
Harry creates his dungeon and a harem of bodyguards.
3.1k words
4.41
6.7k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bodyguard?" Harry replied.

"Of course," replied Soula, "You will need to create Fey to protect your dungeon. It only makes sense to make them attractive. Monster girls who will drain your cock and keep you safe."

Harry dick twitched at the thought of a harem of monster girls doting on him. It surprised him he was ready to fuck again. In the last half an hour he had fucked Soula and pounded Kitty to the point of unconsciousness. The blue-skinned OnlyFans girl was still passed out on the floor in front of them, covered in sex fluids.

"How do I get started?" Harry asked, his dick already half hard.

Soula directed him to touch the Soul Crystal. "You have the water glyph, which means you have the ability to create water sprites. If you destroy other Dungeon Masters you will gain their ruins, giving you access to new forms of magic."

"Hence the reason for bodyguards in the first place." Harry said.

Soula nodded at him, a deadly serious expression on her face. Harry realized there was as much danger in this world as there was fun to be had.

"Well, let's do this." Harry said, placing both hands on the Soul Crystal.

Twice the size of him, the Crystal was still the only source of light in the room. It thrummed with a deep resonance. Harry could feel the raw power it harnessed, the deep well of mana available to him. He intuitively knew he could channel that mana.

Into anything I want. I can reshape reality to my will. Harry thought.

Yes, you can. The voice of Soula replied.

Harry blinked, shocked by the other voice.

Why wouldn't I be in your head? Soula asked silently, We're Soul Bound. Reality bends to your will, but it bends through me.

"I'm going to have to bend you over, to my will." Harry laughed out loud. Soula smiled, reaching out to caress Harry's manhood.

I am yours, totally. She said in his mind, her eyes an expression of pure submissiveness. Harry's cock became fully erect in her hands as she repositioned behind him. He felt her soft breasts on his back, her delicate hand slowly stroking his cock.

Close your eyes, Soula said, and Harry did so- half from the pleasure of his Soul Crystal's attention.

Concentrate on the power, feel the mana at your control.

Harry felt the deep well of power. He instinctively knew how much power he had at his disposal. He could also feel some of that mana being channeled into Kitty.

All your creations require mana to maintain, Soula said, but the cost to maintain is less than the cost to create.

Harry remembered the rush of power he felt to create Kitty. It had been much more intense than the small steady stream of mana she used now.

Harry had just imagined Kitty, saw her in his mind, and she had manifested before his eyes. It gave him an idea.

He focused on the room they were in. The rough rocky walls and the cold stone floor. In his mind he smoothed the walls, hanging warm tapestries from the now domed ceiling, adding sconces of torches along the wall.

He felt the same rush of power as when he created Kitty, and opened his eyes. Just as he expected, the room was just as he imagined.

"Amazing!" Soula exclaimed, "You learn quickly." She stroked him faster, excited by his progress.

Harry groaned, his cock demanding full attention.

"Sorry, Master, I've gotten you too excited." Soula apologized.

Don't you dare slow down. Harry commanded her.

"We better spawn your water sprites," she said, "they will take care of this." She shook his raging hard on.

"Yes. Now. How." Harry grunted. His dick was stealing his ability to focus.

Imagine a pool of water.

He did so.

See her rising out of the pool.

It was an amorphous blob to begin with, the water rising unnaturally from the pool. The shape resolved into a vague humanoid form, before the water started rippling away to reveal a woman's body.

Her skin was much more blue than Kitty's, the body resolving to be well toned with shapely curves.

Almost like Mystique from the old XMen movies, Harry thought, but she needs bigger tits.

The body rippled again, her bust expanding considerably.

"Bigger!" Harry demanded, his cock taking creative control.

Her tits swelled, and so did his hard-on.

"And a bigger ass. She needs an ass I can fuck."

The sprite's shape obeyed his command, Mystique becoming bimbofied.

"YES!" Harry said, feeling the rush of power create his newest fucktoy.

"Master!" The water sprite exclaimed, manifested on her knees before him. "Thank you for creating-umph-"

Harry had driven his cock into her mouth before she could finish her sentence. The sprites eyes went wide with joy, grabbing his ass so she could fuck her mouth on his hungry cock. Soula helped, jacking him into the monsters wet mouth.

"Yessssss!" Harry moaned, his cock finally getting the attention it required. He gripped the sprite's hair, grabbing a handful of long tight braids that rippled like water.

"Nnnghhh, I need to suck on some tits!" Harry exclaimed.

"Create another sprite, Master!" Soula replied.

His cock flared at the thought. Quickly he imagined another sprite. This one had bigger tits, a slightly smaller ass, with long flowing hair that looked like a waterfall.

He nearly came with the rush of power to create the sprite. She winked into existence and rushed over without a word. Her first and only thought was to pleasure her Master.

She thrust out her chest, using her arms to squeeze them together. Harry groaned as he leaned over to suck a fat nipple into his mouth. The sprite moaned at the opportunity to be used for pleasure.

Wanting to sit, Harry imagined a large throne. It was perfectly sized to allow his cock to be sucked by a kneeling slave. It had wide arms to allow another to be comfortably bent over. A small rush of power, and the throne was created. At the same time, he used the power to move Soula in front of him, and have him sitting in the throne already. His sprites comfortably giving their master the pleasure he demanded.

He imagined a third sprite, this one to play with Soula. Pig tails and more petite than her sisters. Another flare of power and Soula was deeply kissing the sprite. They grabbed roughly at each other's tits, tongues warring hungrily.

He created another two sprites, next to the lezzing Soula, scissoring each other. They ground into each other's cunts desperately, born out of Harry's insatiable lust.

"I need pussy." Harry said, and formed a last sprite. This one on the other side of his throne, perched on the arm, legs wide, presenting hot wet cunt to her Master.

Harry was in heaven. Big suckable tits if he turned his head to his left, sweet eager cunt to his right, and an intense lesbian orgy if he looked straight ahead. Harry took turns on each of his toys. Sucking tits here, watching the orgy there, and eager lapping at fresh pussy. All the while comfortable on his throne.

"Whores!" Harry called to the four lezzing out. "Clean Kitty with your tongues."

His dream girl was still sleeping, covered in her juices and his cum. The girls yipped at the opportunity to tongue wash the sticky slut.

They greedily lapped up the filth he had left his favorite in. They ate the cum off her chest, collected as much on their fingers as they could, sucked each others fingers. They passed his load back and forth, moaning as if his cum was the only thing that could sustain them.

It is the only thing that can sustain them, Soula said, looking at him as she sucked on Kitty's toes,these sprites feed on cum.

Kitty roused from her slumber with a surprised moan. The attention of three water sprites and Soula making her horny instantly.

She moaned loudly, using her free foot to bring a sprites mouth to her pussy.

"Yessss!" She moaned, "Worship meeee!"

And the sprites did, lavishing her body with attention. She popped her foot out of Soula's mouth. "Sit on my face." She pleaded.

His Soul Crystal smiled wickedly, straddling her face, planting wet pussy on the eager girl. Harry could hear the muffled moans of joy from his favorite toy.

Harry looked to the three sprites attending to his own pleasure. His first sprite was gurgling sloppily on his cock.

Water sprites sure are juicy, he thought to himself. But it was juicy pussy he was interested in right now.

"I am feeling gracious," Harry announced to the three, "I will cum in each of you."

The sprites fell over themselves thanking their Master as he got up.

"Starting with you," he said to the sprite whose pussy he had been eating. She sat easily on the arm of the throne she had been sitting on, and Harry pulled her forward. She rubbed at her clit as Harry plunged into her depths.

"Nnngh!" Harry moaned, "So fucking wet!"

Harry started thrusting quickly in the sprites' tight hot hole. Each pump made a wet thwocking sound, juices flowing freely from the water monster. She had a shocked expression on her face, his cock making her feel pleasure the young water sprite couldn't comprehend.

One of the other sprites got up on the seat, thrusting her ass out into Harry's face.

"Yes!!" Harry roared, planting his face into the hot round ass. He ate greedily as he pounded the tight cunt under him.

True to his word, he came in each of them over the course of an hour. He switched positions with them, hungerly fucking each. Each of his monsters came religiously on his indomitable cock.

Finally Harry collapsed onto his throne, breathing hard. A mass of blue flesh and sex roiled at his feet, his sprites panting from the intense harem orgy.

"I think I'm going to enjoy being a Dungeon Master." Harry said. As he said it he frowned, realizing something.

"It's not much of a Dungeon yet though, is it?" He asked.

Soula propped herself up from the sex pile. Her flowing blonde hair plastered to her face with pussy juice. She had a drunk look, which pleased Harry.

"We'll have to change that Master" She slurred.

Harry laughed. He was going to enjoy being a Dungeon Master very much.

--

Harry stepped through the tangled mess of limbs and sex of his harem. His water sprites reached out to grab his legs as he walked through, but were too spent to hold on.

He toured his "Dungeon"- at this point just a small room looking like a medieval castle, with no entrances or exits.

"This won't do at all." Harry said, fully circled back to his Soul Crystal. Kitty and Soula had extricated themselves from the orgy, looking at their Master attentively.

The medieval castle interior had just been the first thing he had thought of, but it wasn't his style. Useful to test his powers, but he required something more fitting. He was a Dungeon Master with the power to control water.

"Water." he said to himself, finding the theme for his Dungeon. It would be perfect- he loved going to steam rooms, and he always took super long showers. His Dungeon should give him that same spa feeling.

Winking at his girls, he put his hands on the large soul crystal humming with power. Closing his eyes, he pictured his spa.

With a rush of power the tapestries on the wall fell away along with the sconces of torches. Rents opened up in the stone walls, water streaming out of them. Steam rose from new waterfalls, Harry tapping into a natural hot spring.

Where the water hit the ground, Harry opened waist high cracks, widening them into pools and channels.

On the other side of the room, Harry opened cold waterfalls, and carefully connected the two streams. Before long he had several pools of water ranging from hot tub temperature to near freezing, all at different elevations.

Harry liked the idea of having a throne. It seemed fitting. This time he integrated it at the base of the Soul Crystal, which still stood dominant in the center of the room. The crystal and his throne stood proudly, surrounded by the tumbling streams and pools of water all around him.

The Soul Crystal was now the only source of light, a cool blue hue throwing off harsh shadows.

Lighting is very important for the spa experience. Harry thought.

The Crystals' light gave him an idea though. Throughout the room, he grew some rocky outcroppings, coating them with moss and growing bonsai trees out of them. Finally he formed crystals through the outcroppings, each producing warm yellow lighting.

Harry opened his eyes and turned to survey his creation. Kitty gasped, a huge smile on her face, and she ran to embrace him.

"It's perfect!" She exclaimed, unsure whether to dip into the pool or embrace her master.

Harry agreed, it was perfect. Cozy and regenerative. He frowned- where were his water sprites?

Then he saw blobs from the pools of water rise up and resolve into his sprites. The waters had rejuvenated them from orgy hangover, and they started laughing and splashing each other in their natural element.

Everything is perfect, Harry thought. Then his belly grumbled.

He looked down at his stomach accusingly, realizing how hungry he had gotten. He supposed it made sense with all the "physical effort" he pumped into his women.

"What's wrong, sir?" Kitty asked.

"What's there to eat around here?" Harry replied.

Kitty and Soula looked at each other, then back to Harry.

"We... we don't need to eat," Kitty said, "At least not food. That thing provides us with the sustenance we need."

She bit her lip as she gestured to Harry's cock.

Then Harry realized he was being stupid.

"Derp. I'll just will myself a feast. I'm thinking chicken." He said, putting his hands on the Soul Crystal.

He stopped short as Soula squirmed. He looked at her questioningly.

"You can will food from the Soul Crystal," she said, "but it's not great in the long term. Mana isn't that nutritious, and the cost to create a consumable makes it inefficient."

"So I'll need to venture out to the real world to secure food." Harry said. "I don't suppose water sprites are any good at fishing?"

Kitty laughed.

"Creatures that can become invisible under water? Terrrrrible at fishing." She said sarcastically.

"Good." Harry said, "But I'm hungry now, and it sounds like Soul Crystal food is a lot like fast food. Not that nutritious and costs more than you think. But fast food tastes good, and I bet Soul food does too."

Kitty laughed again as he put his hands on the Soul Crystal. Just as he was about to will himself a feast, he realized a spa is no place for a huge spread.

"Hmm," he said, considering. What he needed was a dining room. No, a dining hall.

In short order he formed a door leading out from his Crystal Spa into a large hall with high ceilings. He formed a long wooden table- lacquered white oak- with two long benches on either side. At the end he formed a wooden throne- his seat, obviously- as well as a smaller throne at the other end.

Never know when you're going to have guests, he thought to himself. He also placed a small pillow at the foot of his throne, for the sake of his girls knees. Harry didn't expect to go many meals without receiving a blowjob.

Connected to the Hall he created another room, containing a kitchen and two pantries- one for "Soul Food" and the other for real food. Finally he willed a full roasted chicken, taters, and all the fixin's on the dining table.

"Sheesh, that really isn't worth it." He said, feeling the total mana cost of the food. But it would do for tonight.

"Come, girls." He ordered, and his sprites gracefully exited the pool. He figured he'd spawn some clothes for everyone, but for now he was enjoying being surrounded by tits and ass.

He sat in his dining throne and his girls sat on either side of the benches. He snapped at Kitty, pointing her under the table at his feet. She thanked him for graciously letting her feast at the same time he did, and quickly got to work with her mouth.

The spread was huge, but Harry ended up eating the whole thing quite easily. It was an odd feeling, the whole chicken felt less filling than a single real drumstick. Still, he was sated.

Announcing dinner was over with a groan, he pumped a fat load into Kitty's mouth, before collapsing back in his throne.

Exhaustion washed over Harry as Kitty finished off her own meal with a burp, sliding out from under the table. She was flush and glowing with satisfaction. His sprites started cleaning up, naturally taking their place as servants.

The days events were catching up with Harry, both from his last day in the real world to the sheer amount of sex he'd had in this one. It was time for bed- and Harry groaned at the realization he hadn't created one yet.

With a yawn he pulled away from his chair and headed back to the Crystal Spa. He had set up well-placed stepping stones throughout the room. It allowed him to get to his Soul Crystal without getting wet. He was grateful for his forethought.

With hands on Soul Crystal, he formed a door to the rear of the room, and created a bedroom.

It was pretty simple, a square room with a king size bed. But Harry knew he could do a bit better than that. He expanded the bed to easily fit himself and all his fucktoys. The room was mostly bed now, covered in furs and silks and linens.

Kitty smiled at her exhausted Master, taking his hand and leading him to the bedroom. She squealed with delight at Harry's creativity and jumped on the bed.

"This is perfect!" She cooed. "Think of all the nasty things you can do to me!"

She got on all fours, her ass facing Harry. She swayed her hips invitingly.

Harry groaned. "I'm too tired." He complained.

"I won't be able to sleep if I don't cum," Kitty pouted, "Besides, you haven't even taken my ass yet!"

Kitty encouraged his twitching cock with her tail, expertly wrapping it around his hardening member. She laughed, knowing he couldn't resist sinking his cock deep into Kitty pliant asshole.

"You know this means I have to punish you." Harry said, his tool ready for action.

"Nnnnngh!" Kitty moaned, swaying her hips hungrily. "Punish my ass daddy!"

Harry smirked as he sunk into Kitty's greedy asshole. He'd make sure they'd both be sleeping soundly in no time.