Do Cyborgs Dream of Toasters?

Story Info
A cyborg and a researcher alone on a new planet.
4.4k words
4.61
2.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reggie452
reggie452
18 Followers

This is my very first story for Literotica. It's also my first piece of erotic fiction. Any feedback is appreciated, since I'm really not sure if I'm any good at this type of writing (or writing in general).

The story is a little bit of a slow build, but hopefully the payoff is well worth the effort. A special thanks goes out to author Martha Wells for the obvious inspiration.

---

"So, you really don't sleep? Like, ever?"

Stupid questions always annoy me. A lot of things annoy me, to be honest, but stupid questions are near the top of the list - just below alien lifeforms that pulverize my ribcage.

(More on that later.)

"No, I don't sleep, Taylor. I'm here to keep you all alive. I can't exactly do that and sleep at the same time."

Taylor chuckled and leaned back in his chair. He glanced over at his all-muscles-no-brain buddy, Oskar. It was one of those "watch this" looks.

This was not going to end well, and all of the less-stupid crewmembers in the room could sense that.

"What do you do all night then? Just walk around perving on the female crew members? Or maybe just...fucking the toaster?"

(Did I mention that I'm a cyborg? I haven't mentioned that yet, have I? Yeah. I'm totally a cyborg. That would have helped explain Taylor's joke. It wouldn't have made the joke any better, but it would have given you a little context. My bad.)

Within 0.28 seconds, four small panels in my right forearm opened up to expose one of my many, many weapons.

(Seriously, my body has been upgraded with SO many weapons.)

0.63 seconds after that, I had a heavy duty battery weapon aimed at Taylor's stupid nose.

Taylor shrieked, and his urge to distance himself from a weapon that could replace his entire head with a large, empty space caused him to tumble backwards. His chair tipped over, and Taylor banged his head on the caf's floor.

(The caf is our research vessel's cafeteria.)

(In addition to stupid questions, I also hate unnecessary abbreviations. How much time does this crew save by not pronouncing the "-eteria" part? Not enough for me to have to use annoying abbreviations like "the caf.")

Just as Taylor was sprawling to his feet, Captain Milrose entered the caf (ugh).

"Listen up, assholes."

Captain Milrose has such a way with words.

"The seven research probes we sent planet-side are ready for pickup. I need two volunteers to go down there in a pod and retrieve 'em. The volunteers are...Oskar and the GuardBot."

That's me. I'm the GuardBot - a cyborg engineered to keep stupid humans from doing stupid things that would get them killed in a wide variety of stupid ways. I don't really look much different from the rest of the ship's human crew. I mean, you have to get pretty close to see the upgrade panels in my arms. Or on my thighs. Or in my palms. Or my right eye. In my regulation uniform, I look just like another crew member.

I wasn't looking forward to spending any time with Oskar in a pod, on the planet, or anywhere else. I don't even like being on the same ship with him.

Fortunately, Jexx spoke up.

"Sir, those research probes are very sensitive. I'd really like to be there when they're retrieved."

Jexx is the one of the few humans on this ship who doesn't seem to be actively avoiding me.

(I mentioned all the weapons, right? I guess having a crewmember who could sneeze and accidentally create a large hole in your torso tends to make one cautious.)

(Well, the less-stupid ones, anyway. In my defense, I have never given anyone an unplanned torso-blast. Yet.)

Jexx is the lead research scientist on this this ship. In case you're curious, I have no idea what she and the humans are researching. I was in the meetings where the purpose of our trip was discussed in agonizing g detail, but I ignored them.

Milrose scratched his rapidly receding hairline as he considered Jexx's case. "Fine. Jexx and the GuardBot are the volunteers."

As the caf was clearing out, I was marking my recording of the "Taylor fall down go boom" moment to watch again later, in case I needed cheering up or anything. My upgraded cyborg eyes are like digital video recorders - I can record anything I see and play it back later. It comes in handy.

While I was busy bookmarking my video, I failed to notice that Jexx had walked over to talk with me.

"I can't believe it took Taylor 12 sleep cycles to realize cyborgs don't need to sleep," she joked as she watched him leave the caf.

"Yeah, he's...special."

Jexx's face got serious and she looked up into my almost-always serious face.

(It's a cyborg thing. My facial expressions don't change very much. I'm great at poker.)

"Do you have any experience with research probes?"

"I've hit a few people with them," I replied.

"Well, please don't hit anyone with these. Especially since I'll be the only person on the planet. I mean...you know what I mean."

(She meant that I'm not a human person. No offense taken. She was kinda right.)

I gave her my best reassuring smile.

"I'll be there to make sure you're safe. And I promise not to throw a research probe at you."

It was probably more reassuring that I didn't mention having over 398 other ways of killing a human.

The pod was ridiculously small and cramped, which made me even happier that I wasn't with Oskar.

Jexx is definitely smaller than Oskar, but her bulky flight suit took up a lot of room.

At this point, you're probably wondering what Jexx looks like. Fair question. The truth is, she was really pretty. But maybe I'm just partial to her since she treats me like something close to human. She has short, spiky blonde hair that always looks stylishly disheveled, and beautiful blue eyes. But I honestly have no idea what her body is like - she's always wearing her big white lab outfit or a flight suit.

I, on the other hand, don't need a flight suit. I don't need nearly as much oxygen as non-cyborg humans. That comes in handy more often than you wanna think about.

All I needed was my backpack, which was filled with extra batteries, flares, a small medical kit, and a few more weapons. However many weapons you might think you'll need when visiting an uncharted planet, it's always best to pack a few more.

Our pod ride down to the planet was uneventful, which is the best kind of pod ride.

Pod rides can be downright terrifying. Even though 71.6% of my human bits have been replaced or technologically upgraded, a pod crash could destroy those remaining human bits and end me.

We landed on the planet and got out of the not-crashed pod.

(I keep referring to the planet as "the planet" because I have no idea what its actual name is.)

It wasn't a bad planet, as far as planets go. There was enough oxygen that even Jexx wouldn't really need her flight suit, and there were lots of trees and plants and other nature-y things to look at. My map even showed a lake that was just north of our not-crashing spot.

Jexx pulled out her digital assistant device and started looking at all the shiny little pixel-dots.

"We landed in a good place - all seven of the probes are within easy walking distance."

That was good news. I really didn't want to spend more time down here than absolutely necessary. Guarding a human scientist on a strange planet requires much more of my concentration than guarding one on a ship. You're also much less likely to encounter a ribcage-pulverizing alien lifeform on a ship. So that's a plus.

Jexx sent me the map from her digital assistant device and it showed up in my visual interface.

Another bonus for cyborgs - not having to carry around any digital devices. Everything digital goes straight into my personal display, right there with my infrared sensors, radiation detectors, motion sensors, hazard warnings, and geolocation visuals. I even get HBO in here.

(Yes, HBO is still a thing. I know. It surprises me, too.)

And speaking of all those handy little upgrades...

"I'm not picking up any lifeforms or hazard warnings. Looks like we're clear as long as we stay within a three kilometer radius."

Jexx looked overly relieved.

"Great! We can split up, grab the probes, and go back to the ship earlier."

That worked for me.

Jexx stared more intently at her little pixel-dots and said, "You grab the 5 to the south, and I'll round up the 2 that are north of us."

"Sounds good," I replied. It made sense for me to do more of the work down here on the planet, since I was faster, stronger, and nearly indestructible.

(Not to brag.)

So Jexx and I headed off in opposite directions.

I called back to her as I walked off, "And if anything even remotely unusual..."

"I'll let you know. Don't worry about that."

Truth is, I was definitely going to worry a little bit. I don't want anyone under my protection getting hurt. Especially the pretty, friendly ones.

I found the first probe pretty quickly. It wasn't far away, and the red flashing light on top made it hard to miss.

(Even for a human.)

I started walking towards probe number two when I had my first "oh shit" moment of the entire voyage.

My audio sensors picked up an unusual noise coming from Jexx's direction. It was a high-frequency sound, meaning it could be one of several unpleasant things.

It could be that Jexx had accidentally set off a trap.

It could be a security drone that was lying dormant until Jexx moved through its sensors.

It could be a nanobot swarm preparing to attack.

So many bad options.

Then my hazard warnings started going off. Fuuuuuuuuuck.

I threw the probe in my backpack and took off running towards Jexx at a full sprint. With my upgrades, my top speed was ridiculously fast. But I was still afraid it wouldn't be fast enough.

All of this planet's that nature-y stuff was just in my way now, and it was annoying. Stupid trees. Stupid plants. Stupid planet.

Jexx's position was right on the edge of the lake.

I kept running, prepping all of my weapons for whatever I was about to find.

Anything that might be threatening Jexx was about to get torn the fuck up.

I emerged from the trees to see Jexx on the ground.

(Oh shit. Was she dead already?)

She wasn't dead, but she was convulsing on the ground, clearly in agony.

(Oh shit oh shit oh shit. I was too late.)

I give humans a lot of grief about being stupid, but it quickly became obvious that I can be stupid sometimes, too.

Jexx wasn't in any pain.

And that high-frequency noise wasn't an attacker.

Jexx had her flight suit and white lacy undergarments completely off, and was lying there naked.

She was rhythmically thrusting her hips as she inserted a pleasure device between her legs.

Yeah.

That high-frequency noise was her vibrator.

I will definitely be watching this footage again later. Many, many times. Because Jexx has one of the most amazing human female bodies I've ever seen.

Those lab outfits and flight suits were hiding an amazing physique. Her breasts were medium-sized, but nice and firm. She had a thin little waist and long, perfect legs. Her abs showed evidence of what must have been a lot of sweaty, physical exercise. She even had a sweet little treasure trail of pubic hair leading down to her pussy.

My admiration of Jexx's considerable physical assets was cut off when I noticed her eyes.

Because those eyes were looking directly into mine.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!"

(Shit shit shit shit shit. She saw me.)

Jexx hurriedly removed the vibrator and started fumbling to pull her suit back on, while simultaneously using one arm to block my view of those exceptionally perky tits.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?!?!?" she screamed.

"I was...I thought...high-frequency...hazard warning..." I mumbled.

Once Jexx had quickly zipped her suit back on, and cursed a few more times, she sat back down and put her head between her hands.

"This cannot be my life," she whimpered.

I tried to make the best of the situation.

"It's fine. I mean, everybody does it. Nothing to be embarrassed about."

"Easy for you to say, cyborg. Jesus...a girl can't even get some privacy when she's the only human on the fucking planet."

(Again, no offense taken.)

"I can leave you alone. I still need to get the other probes," I offered.

"Mood's ruined now, thanks."

Jexx packed up the rest of her equipment, and we started walking towards the next probe.

Neither of us was talking, and my awkwardness sensor was overloading.

(I don't actually have an awkwardness sensor, but if I did...)

Finally, Jexx broke the silence.

"You wanna know what's sad?" she laughed. "The probes aren't really that breakable. I just wanted to come down to this planet for some 'alone time.'"

"I understand," I nodded. "The ship is pretty small, and with everybody sleeping in bunks in the same room..."

"Right? And it's not like I'm gonna hook up with any of the troglodytes on the ship, either."

(Some offense taken, maybe?)

Jexx started laughing. "I mean, how lucky am I to end up on a ship full of the most unfuckable men I've ever been around."

(OK...lots of offense taken now. This was starting to hurt my feelings.)

"And you know what the absolute saddest thing is?" Jexx asked.

I was afraid to find out.

"You're actually kinda hot. You'd be exactly my type if it weren't for...you know."

"What? You have a 'no cyborgs' policy?"

"No! I don't mind the cyborg thing at all! Really. It's just that GuardBots..."

"Ah. You're afraid of GuardBots." If that was Jexx's issue, she wouldn't be the first to have that particular hang-up.

"No, I'm not afraid of GuardBots at all. It's just that I know GuardBots don't have dicks!"

Jexx caught my surprised look. I don't have many overt facial expressions, but that one must have been really obvious.

"I don't think anybody else knows that little fact about you," she giggled. "But back when I was a medical student, I used to assist on military GuardBot enhancement surgeries. The reproductive organs were ALWAYS removed. Apparently it helps make you GuardBots more manageable or something?"

I just stood there, silently trying to wrap my brain around what she was saying.

"Um, Jexx...there's something I really need to tell you."

"OK, shoot," she shrugged, as we continued walking towards another probe.

"I know that military GuardBots are always castrated. But I'm not a military GuardBot."

Jexx stopped walking.

"Wait...what?"

"Yeah. You see, I used to be in the military back when I was fully human. But one time when we were raiding this alien base, one of the aliens knocked me out and obliterated most of my ribcage with this sledgehammer-like weapon thing. Fortunately, the battlefield medic got there quickly, and he was able to freeze me before I died. Then the military sold a bunch of us wounded soldiers to a private company who modified us to be Human Companion Cyborgs."

"You were a FuckBot?!?!?!?!?"

"A Human Companion Cyborg. Yeah. But then I was sold again - along with a bunch of other utility bots - to this Mormon Generation Ship. They didn't really want Human Companion Cyborgs on their ship, so they gave me and all their other cyborgs weapons and defense upgrades. And they kept us on for security. But they didn't remove any of my...other parts."

Ever so slowly, the situation came into clear view for Jexx.

"I'm alone on a totally deserted planet with a hot cyborg FuckBot?!?!?!?!"

"A Human Companion Cyborg with GuardBot upgrades. But...yeah."

Jexx looked at me with those big blue eyes. She was biting her lower lip in anticipation.

"Well, I guess we better go get the rest of those probes," I said, as I turned and started to walk away.

I took about 10 steps, and I could sense that Jexx wasn't following behind me. I turned around.

"Unless you had something else in mind?" I smiled.

Jexx literally sprinted to make up the short distance between us, then started kissing me passionately. Her lips were deliciously soft.

Soon, our tongues were exploring each other's as she wrapped her arms around me.

I used my left hand to gently brush Jexx's hair back, and caressed the side of her face with my right.

As we kissed, I slowly moved my right hand down and started to unzip her flight suit.

She leaned back slightly, inviting me to unzip it all the way.

Once her suit was open enough, I eagerly slid one hand under her white lacy bra.

I gently squeezed her breast a few times, and Jexx softly moaned a small encouragement. My fingers traced small circles around her nipple, which was hard as a rock already.

I kept squeezing and caressing that perfect tit as we kissed harder and deeper.

Jexx backed away gently, separating her lips from mine.

She lifted my shirt, and I raised my arms so we could take it off. Jexx tossed it aside as she stepped out of her flight suit.

She kept her eyes glued to mine as she lowered herself to kneel in front of me.

Then she slowly unbuttoned my uniform pants, and took her sweet time unzipping them. My cock was throbbing intensely in anticipation of what was next.

Jexx stared deeply into my eyes are she traced the contours of my erection, which was desperately yearning to break free from my boxers. It felt like every vein was straining with lustful urgency.

She wrapped her fingers around the waistband, and gently lowered my boxers to my knees.

Jexx's eyes were soon focused on my cock as her hands lovingly explored every inch of my hardness.

"You've got an AMAZING cock," she purred. "It's so big!"

"I can make it smaller if you need me to," I offered.

(One of the perks of being a Fuckbot, I mean...Human Companion Cyborg...is that I can adjust my size to fit my partner's preferences. Right now, it was a solid nine inches.)

"Don't you DARE!" Jexx exclaimed. "It's fucking perfect!"

Jexx looked into my eyes again as she took the tip of my cock into her mouth. Her tongue flicked across it as she gently gripped my balls with one hand.

With her other hand, Jexx starting stroking me as she took more of my pulsating dick into her mouth.

"Oh my god, Jexx..." I moaned. "That feels so incredible."

Jexx leaned back for a second and stroked me harder. As her lips left my cock, a thin line of pre-cum made an arc from the tip to her mouth.

Jexx licked her lips and then leaned in to take me even deeper into her mouth, rocking her head forwards and backwards. My head was bumping the back of her throat with every thrust.

I put my hands on Jexx's head, and eased deeper down her throat. I started pumping my cock, letting it glide out across her tongue before slowly pushing it back down her throat.

I would have loved to have kept going down Jexx's throat for hours, but I just had to get inside of her.

I moved my hands to Jexx's shoulders, and laid her down gently.

I positioned myself on top of her, and raised my torso with my arms. As soon as I was lifted above Jexx, I eased my cock into her pussy.

Oh my god...she was dripping wet. Her pussy was so tight and so warm, and I wanted to go so deep into it.

I have amazing sexual stamina, and I was going to treasure every minute with Jexx.

I started pumping my cock deeper and deeper into her.

"Ohhhhh fuuuuckkkk," Jexx moaned.

I leaned down and kissed her softly, then raised back up and started thrusting harder and deeper into her.

I kept pumping and pumping, as Jexx kept moaning louder and louder.

"Your cock feels so good!" she yelled. "It's so fucking deep! Oh my godddddd!!!"

I sped up my thrusts, and I could tell Jexx was going to cum.

"Yes!" she squealed. "Fuck me faster! Faster!"

I followed her direction and sped up even more. I was going to full depth with every pump, and my balls were slapping against her.

"More! More!" Jexx yelled, and I knew she couldn't hold hold back much longer.

I kept driving my cock harder and harder into her soaking wet pussy.

reggie452
reggie452
18 Followers
12