Do Cyborgs Dream of Toasters?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm...so...close...," she panted.

After several more deep, rapid thrusts, Jexx lost control. Her entire body shuddered and shook as her orgasm overpowered her. Waves of pleasure engulfed her entire body as her pussy squeezed tighter around me.

Jexx moaned in pleasure, and I kept fucking her hard. She shouted "Yes!" every time my cock drove into her again and again.

Jexx stopped shaking, and I knew she had cum so hard.

"I've never cum like that before," she purred.

"I want to taste you now," I said, as I pulled out of her dripping wet pussy.

I slid my mouth down her body, inch by inch. I slowed down to suck on Jexx's perky tits, pausing just long enough to give them a little squeeze and flick my tongue across her nipples.

I licked off the sweat between her breasts, then continued to make a trail with my tongue down to Jexx's dripping pussy.

When I got there, I used my thumb and index finger to gently spread her open. Then I started licking away passionately at Jexx's clitoris.

She let out a soft moan to let me know I'd hit the spot.

As my tongue flicked and caressed her clit, I slowly rubbed my other thumb up and down her labia.

I kept using both hands and my tongue to give Jexx every bit of pleasure I could give.

"Oh my god, Jexx...you taste so fucking good."

"You're...doing...amazing...down...there," Jexx panted as she struggled to catch her breath.

I used my fingers to spread her pussy wider, and let my tongue explore every bit of it.

I traced her labia with my tongue for a little while before circling back to her clit.

I licked faster and faster, and slid two fingers inside her pussy. I let them explore every corner of that exquisite pussy.

A few moments later, I could feel Jexx tense up slightly as she was about to cum again.

I kept probing deeper and deeper into her with my tongue and fingers.

"Oh my fucking god...yes!!!" Jexx yelled.

Her body shuddered again, even harder this time, as Jexx trembled with pleasure from another orgasm.

"Oh, baby...I think it's your turn now." As Jexx said this, she got off of her back and rolled over.

Damn, she had a perfect little ass, too.

I got up on my knees and moved closer to her.

My cock was still brick hard and throbbing, and I wanted to cum so badly.

I slid into Jexx's pussy once again, and she moaned with pleasure.

I needed to cum, so I didn't start slowly this time - I starting pumping away as fast as I could.

With every thrust into Jexx's lusciously wet pussy, my cock got closer and closer to cumming.

I pumped and pumped until I knew I couldn't hold on much longer.

"I'm getting so close," I told her.

"Cum in my mouth," Jexx begged, and she turned around to take my cock into her mouth.

I kept thrusting into her mouth as the pressure built to a breaking point.

Finally, I reached a point where I had to have release.

I relaxed and let the cum shoot out.

The first ejaculation was overpowering. My entire body shook as all that built up energy exploded out of my cock.

Jexx swallowed my load and kept sucking harder and harder.

Soon I shot another rope of hot cum down Jexx's throat.

Jexx slid her mouth back off my dick and looked up into my eyes.

"More?" she asked.

"More," I said.

Jexx wrapped her mouth tightly around my cock again as I shot off twice in quick bursts.

Jexx's mouth was full of cum now, and some of it dribbled out of her mouth and down her chin.

I marked my video feed with a still frame of that moment.

I was completely spent.

We both fell together to the ground, sweating and breathing hard.

"Fucking hell," Jexx exclaimed, as we laid next to each other, panting and trying to catch our breath.

Jexx laid her head on my chest as we tried to recover.

"That was fucking amazing!" she panted.

"YOU were fucking amazing," I told her.

Jexx laughed playfully as she carefully caressed my drained cock.

"Well, with equipment like this to work with..."

We stayed wrapped in that position for a while, quietly caressing each other's bodies.

It was a long time before either of us was able to get to our feet.

We slowly started getting dressed after reluctantly deciding to finish our mission to recover the probes.

(I had nearly forgotten about the probes. Can you blame me?)

Jexx turned to face me and said, "Can I ask you a personal question?"

"Anything," I said.

"Did you fuck the toaster like that, too?" Jexx laughed.

I grabbed her flight suit and threw it at her as she kept giggling.

"I mean...I'm not really the jealous type. I just wanna know about my competition."

"Okay, okay. Had your fun yet?"

"Yup. Thank you. All done now," Jexx said, as she leaned in and kissed me again.

We tracked down the last few probes in an exhausted haze of post-sexual bliss.

As we headed back to the pod, we both realized that we were going back to a very crowded ship.

"What if we don't get another chance to...," Jexx started to say.

"We will," I promised her. "We will."

Then we kissed again, longer and with more passion than we had before.

We reluctantly climbed back into the pod, buckled in, and started flying back to the ship.

As our ship came into view, I had my second "oh shit" moment of the voyage.

There was a second ship flying towards ours.

And it was firing missiles.

A lot of fucking missiles.

THE END?

12