Do I think I'm a Good Wife?

Story Info
Yes, but I could be better.
5.6k words
3.48
19k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StoryTLR
StoryTLR
381 Followers

Do I think I'm a good wife? Yes, but I could be better.

Do I think I'm a good mother? Yes, I'm the best.

When Tom and I met, I was 22 years old, and Tom was 32. We dated for two years before we married and at the age of 25, I was the mother of twins, Sara, and Tara. It was the happiest day of my life. I always wanted to be a mother.

Six weeks before they were born, I went on parental leave and never worked another day in my life.

I loved breastfeeding, which some moms said no to. I loved shopping for baby clothes right on through to their teen years. I was a den mom, PTA mom, school trip mom, and any other event where a mom was needed.

I knew all the girls' friends and their parents. I went to every school or any other activity in which they were involved. I was the shoulder that they cried on and the one they came to when they had a problem.

The girls were my life. are now they're away at college, I am now 45 and Tom is 55.

Tom was a corporate man. I was just a secretary when we met, Tom was already an executive climbing the ladder to success. At 40, Tom became the CFO of a multinational conglomerate. Needless to say, Tom was doing well, but traveled a lot and still does. Therein lies the problem. I was now home alone.

When Tom was home, my sexual desires were always satisfied. When he was traveling, I had girls. Now that the girls are gone and I have no distractions, I AM ALWAYS HORNY AS HELL!!!!!

I've tried to be good. I go to the club and spa with my friends, I do things around the house, shop, cook, and whatever else I could think of to distract me from my sex drive. I've gone through more toys and batteries than you could imagine.

And Cosmopolitan, they need a new tester. Maybe I should be the product tester for them.

18 Best Dildos of 2024 for All Your Penetrative Needs, according to reviewers my ass.

I skipped the cheap beginner dildos and went right for the Silicone 9.25" long, 1.8" wide Fun Factory Big Boss. That Big Boss felt good, but I burned it out within two weeks.

I tried to return it, but they told me there were no returns after use. That's a crock, how do you know if it works or not if you can't use it first?

Next, I tried the Velvet Thruster Teddy XL.

"Wow, this toy is powerful,"

"It feels so real. This is my new favorite toy."

"I wish my partner could fuck me like this!!"

"It's a little on the noisy side, but you could put earbuds on while you pleasure yourself."

After reading that, I had to try it.

Bullshit, well I agree it's a noisy dildo, but that dildo doesn't know how to fuck or "trust." It took longer to time it right. I was shoving it in, and it was pulling back instead of thrusting forward with me. Garbage!

They wouldn't even exchange my Thruster for a smarter one or something different that knew how to fuck.

I was getting frustrated!

The only decent toy that I would recommend is the Fifty Shades of Grey Relentless Vibrations Remote Panty vibrator with 10 intense pulsating patterns. The only problem is the charge only lasts 45 minutes. I would insert that little toy and play with myself when I go shopping.

I was playing with intensity while I was shopping at Stardust Chrystal, it was so intense that I lost control and knocked over a display rack trying to catch my balance. It was like playing dominos.

Word to self, 'play with the settings before you leave the house!'

Anyway, the girls are going into their Junior Year, and Tom's travel hasn't slowed down any.

I tried to be a good wife. Oh, I tried, I was at Walmart so often buying batteries that I was on a first-name base with the cashiers.

Look, I have a problem, an addiction. It's like being on crack, I need my fix. The difference between sex and crack is that I can't give up sex and don't want to. I'm sure Tom doesn't want me to either. So, I can't just go cold turkey and take a sex addict remedy.

My doctor and therapist both tell me there is nothing wrong with me.

I'm like an oversexed teen!

Fuck! I couldn't take it any longer; I cheated on Tom. I'm a bad wife I know! I know!

I plotted and planned. No one could ever know. Who should I go after to satisfy my desire? Not old, I already had old. When Tom was younger, sex was incredible. Don't get me wrong, it's still great with Tom. If Tom were here and we were having sex a few times a week, I wouldn't be sexually frustrated. But he's not.

At 53, Tom has slowed down a little. One time when we were going at it hot and heavy, I thought I killed him. I was riding my husband like I was back in the old west.

I should've been a cowboy

I should've learned to rope and ride

Wearin' my six-shooter, ridin' my pony on a cattle drive

Stealin' the young girls' hearts

Just like Gene and Roy

Singin' those campfire songs

Woah, I should've been a cowboy

Rest in Peace Toby Keith

His recovery time isn't like it used to be. But that's okay. I love Tom and once all this traveling is over, I will never cheat on Tom again. The problem is, I don't know when it will end or if it ever will.

So, I plotted and planned. I thought long and hard. And then I came up with it. College kids. Those boys are horny and love to fuck. They fuck like a dog in heat. A hot MILF like me, who would turn me down.

I needed rules. Condoms are a must. STDs are bad and can lead to divorce. Blow jobs. I love giving head and if any of you girls say you don't, then you don't deserve to be married.

No coming in the mouth. Coming on tits is okay by me. If a little lands on my face, I'll deal with it.

Kissing? No kissing.

I once saw a video, well it was a TikTok, at the Mustang Ranch and how they check their customers for STDs and clod sources, stuff like that. I have to watch some YouTube videos so I can do the same.

Money, I need to ask Tom to increase my allowance. I get a certain amount of money that he doesn't question. I just need to come up with an excuse as to why I need more. I mean I'm not changing my current activities. I need my spa treatment.

But I can't tell Tom I need money for gas and motels so I can fuck college kids.

Wait, Pickleball. I'll tell Tom that I found a college kid who gives Pickleball lessons. I tried to explain Pickleball to Tom once, but he didn't get the whole concept of the kitchen and when you're allowed in the kitchen and when you're not.

Tom, that male chauvinist told me the only person that belongs in the kitchen is a woman. Barefoot and pregnant so she can't cheat on her husband when he's hard at work supporting the family.

I'm a bad wife!

It was time to set my plan into action. Tom was away in Thailand, Iceland, Greenland, one of those lands. As long as it wasn't Long Island, I was safe.

The hardest part of my plan was to find a college bar that was far enough away from the town where I live, and I had to make sure I didn't end up fucking someone my daughters know. 'How! How! Do I wear a disguise?

That would work. No one would notice me while I looked for my suitor.

I was nervous. I was nervous as a virgin on her wedding night.

Pulling up to the bar turned a few heads too. They weren't expecting a Hot MILF to step out of a 2023 Yellow Corvette Z06 Coupe 3LZ worth $200,000.

When I said my husband is "doing well" I meant rich as fuck!

That's another reason I can't get caught. If Tom threw me out, I couldn't even afford a cardboard box. I was in love with Tom from day one. I signed some documents before we got married. I became a Trophy Wife and if I ever fucked up, I'd be poor.

I didn't think about my yellow baby, any one of my daughter's friends would know that car. Too late to turn back now. I'm a blond, so I put on a brunette wig. I also put on contacts that made the color of my eyes brown and I made my eyebrows darker. It was washable. See, I'm a thinker.

Okay, I took a deep breath and walked into the bar.

"License," the bouncer asked.

I looked at him, "Really?"

I wasn't showing my license to anyone. I gave him a five and walked in.

"You need a stamp to get a drink." I just kept on walking.

That guy better marry rich, because he's not that smart if he thinks I need a stamp on my hand so the bartender will know that I am old enough to drink.

I made my way up to the bar and received a lot of looks from the girls. I'm not sure, but while some were questioning why a MILF was in their bar, others gave me a look like they wanted a piece of this MILF.

I have never been into girls in that way before, but I wasn't ruling it out just yet. Sex is sex and I needed it.

I waited at the bar for someone to offer to buy me a drink, but these cheap ass boys offered nothing. 'Times have changed I guess.'

"Hey, can I buy you a drink," I was so embarrassed; I was going to buy a drink for a guy.

"You can buy him a drink if you buy me one too," I guess that was his girlfriend. I bought them each a drink and walked away.

The evening was a bust. 'I'm hot as hell. All the men at the Club check me out and get slapped by their wives for looking.'

In this place I got nothing. What the fuck's the matter with these boys? Am I not as hot as I thought I was? I was on the verge of tears. 'Fuck it' I gave it one last chance.

"Hey kid, why are you standing here all alone with all the hot-looking girls in this bar?"

He was a shy kid, he just shrugged. "You want a drink kid, I'm buying?"

"Sure, but can I have an Amaretto and Orange instead?"

"A what? Sure kid, whatever you want."

'Who the fuck drinks Amaretto and Orange Juice and why the hell am I walking to the bar instead of sending the kid with a few dollars.'

"What can I get you?" The Bartender asked.

"An Amaretto and Orange Juice and a Wine Spritzer." The bartender gave me my drinks and I left him a nice tip. "Thank you."

I made my way back and started making small talk with this kid. I knew this kid is a virgin and would have no idea what to do with his tongue or dick. And I was right.

It cost me a shit load of money to get this kid drunk off Amaretto so he would loosen up, but it was worth it. He had a nice 8" dick for me to work with.

And this kid was definitely in heat!

"Have you ever been with a woman before," I asked.

"No," he was so cute looking down at his feet with embarrassment.

"Well, this is your lucky night. Come with me." That kid followed me like a lost puppy. People were wondering what was going on when this kid jumped into the passenger seat, I revved that engine, and we were off.

We made it around the corner and had to pull over so this poor kid could throw up. I guess you can get sick from too much Amaretto and Orange Juice.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"It's fine kid; here let me clean you up." Typical mother, I had hand wipes, breath mints, and let's not forget the condoms. I had Regular, Large, Extra Large, Large EX, and Magnum. Hey, you never know.

I checked us into the motel, and it was the most awkward sex I had ever had in my life. But you know what, I liked this kid.

He had no confidence in himself whatsoever. The kid was a geek, a fucking genius, I gathered from our conversation, but a geek.

I got to thinking though, an 8" dick, and a tongue I could work with. I could also help this kid build some confidence. Lord knows he needs help, my help. If it weren't for me, this kid would have graduated college a virgin.

"Kid" he started to tell me his name, "don't care, you're just a fuck toy to me."

"Oh, okay."

"How would you like to be my regular fuck toy?"

"Um, I guess okay."

"A little bit more enthusiasm kid." This kid is gonna need a lot of work.

"Give me your phone," I took it and put my number in his phone under MILF. I then texted Hi to myself and put him into my phone as Kid.

"You never call me, and you never text me. You only text me back letting me know that you are available when I want to get fucked. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"I will meet you here at this motel next week. Um, what does your class schedule look like?" I asked.

"Well, I have Statistics on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Business Math on....

"Slow down there, kid. I don't need to know your major, the classes you're studying, or your GPA. I just want to know if afternoons work better than evenings and do you have night classes that would prevent you from fucking me."

"Oh sorry. I'm free every night and I don't have any classes on Wednesdays."

"Okay, I'll meet you here next Wednesday at 2:00. I have a nail appointment at 1:00."

"Um MILF, I just want to say thank you."

This kid was so innocent and cute. I kissed him on the cheek and left.

Okay, so afternoons are better for me. Tom calls me every night when he's traveling, except for tonight because I needed to get fucked. I can only make up so many excuses. Like tonight, I took a few migraine pills, and it knocked me out. That's what I'm going to tell Tom tomorrow when he asks where I was. "Tom don't get mad at me," I will tell him, "But I washed my migraine pills down with Wine and it just knocked me out" He'll get mad and tell me to never mix medicine with alcohol.

Tom is such a boy scout.

Anyway, that's how I met my fuck toy.

>>>>>>>>>>

Tom was still away so I met the Kid the following Wednesday as we agreed. Holy shit, this kid blew through two condoms in under 5 seconds each time. "You're buying your condoms going forward."

"Sorry."

"It's fine, you can do something else for me now that you have cum. Get down there between my legs and I'll give you your first lesson on how to please a woman."

"Oh My God, you may suck at fucking, but you're pretty good with the tongue."

"Thanks, I guess."

"I'm sorry Kid, it wasn't nice of me to say it like that. Look. I promise you that I will turn you into a pleasure machine and the girls at your college will be lining up to get fucked by you."

"I'd like that," the kid said with a smile.

"I bet you would kid," this kid is so fucking cute, but he's gonna need a lot of work.

"My husband will be home for the next two weeks. So, I will call you, you do not call me, okay?"

"Yes, I understand. And um, what size condoms am I?"

My precious fuck toy, "Kid you are an Extra Large!"

"Okay, I'll buy a box for next time." I had to laugh.

"That's 36 condoms, I'm hoping we can get you down to two or three each time we meet."

It was great having Tom back home for two weeks, and he even tried his best to be home every day before six. We went to visit the girls over the weekend and stayed at a nearby hotel. I booked a room with a jacuzzi.

Let's just say that that jacuzzi is gonna need deep cleaning.

I fucked Tom so much over those two weeks, he couldn't wait to fly off to China or Japan, whichever one he was going to.

Tom left, I missed him, but it only took three days before I needed my fuck toys dick again.

"Kid, it's me. Get those condoms and I'll meet you Wednesday at 2:00 at the same Motel."

I went shopping for this kid. I needed to slow him down a bit, so I bought him a Dual Cock Ring.

"Okay kid, you ready for your next lesson?"

"I'm going to try my best to last longer for you this time." He said with a smile.

"I got you a little something to help you until you can on your own."

"What is it," the kid asked.

"It's called a Dual Cock Ring. Let me get you just a little hard and I'll slip it on for you."

"It feels kind of weird and a little tight."

"You'll be fine," I tried to reassure him. But in all honesty, it didn't look like it was the right size. The bigger his dick got, the tighter that band got.

"You sure this is, um, okay?"

"Yup kid, it looks fine to me."

My fuck toy went to town on my pussy. He had two fingers hitting their mark and a tongue that was licking, sucking, and flicking me to ecstasy.

"It's your turn now kid."

I had him lay on his back and I started at his neck and worked my way down. I was licking, sucking, and nibbling. I was gently biting the inside of his thigh. Sucking his balls and licking the underside of his dick.

The Cock Rings were working, he hadn't cum yet. It was the longest he had ever lasted. I was a little concerned since his balls were turning purple, but Pressure would be releasing soon enough.

I slipped an Extra-Large condom over that delicious 8" monster and slowly slid it into my pussy. I was straddling the kid and ready to ride him like a stallion.

"I want you to relax okay Kid, just enjoy yourself. The bands will help but you got to hold back too."

"I will! I promise!

Fuck even with those bands he only lasted about 15 seconds.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay Kid. It takes time, but we'll get there."

"Should I go down on you again?" the cute kid asked me as I rolled onto my back, I lowered his head down and started grinding his face. "Kid, you got some tongue. Fuck you are good."

"Can we meet again," he asked.

"Kid, I think you may need two times a week." So that's what we did. Over the next year, we met two days a week when Tom was traveling, and the girls weren't home for a visit. I even bought the kid a nice Christmas present and took him out on his birthday.

He had improved just like I told him he would. It wasn't easy though. Oh, there was one afternoon I just couldn't take it. I needed to get fucked. So, on the way to the motel, I picked up a six-pack of Mic Ultra. I wanted that kid to relax, I didn't want whiskey-dick. I had him drink just enough that it would slow him down from coming too quickly.

Four beers did the trick. That kid fucked me for an hour.

I started taking him out for lunch, far away from anyone that I might know, and we'd get a motel wherever we were.

"You drive today kid."

"Um, are you sure? I mean this in an expensive car."

"Just don't get into an accident. I don't want to have to explain to my husband why a 20-something-year-old kid was driving my car and why I was sucking his dick.

That put a smile on the kid's face. "You pay attention to the road and not me. Just relax. The kid lasted longer than normal. He was more concerned with crashing a $200,000 car than coming.

There were a few close calls. I knew he was about to come when the car was all over the road and cars behind us or maybe in front of us, were honking their horns. I was glad we didn't get pulled over.

I got him to enjoy scotch instead of Amaretto. Scotch and soda that is. Straight scotch was too much for him. I didn't want whisky dick, so I had to teach him that scotch was for sipping.

I had him sip just enough to last 45 minutes.

I was teaching him how to treat a lady too. I was even wearing sexy lingerie for him. The kid got a lot better. Sober, he could last a good half-hour now.

I had been edging him, and I told him to watch porn and jerk off. Try to last as long as you can before coming. It was working.

I did have one issue though; I think the kid was falling for me.

"Kid, are you using what I've taught you to find yourself a girl?"

"Not really," He's still too shy to go out on his own.

"Listen, kid, you gotta get out there and start hitting on girls your age. We're going to the bar Saturday night."

"What about your husband?"

"I'll worry about him; you just worry about yourself. You have got some muscle so wear a shirt that shows it off. Not too tight, I hate guys that show off and so do most girls."

It was the big night; he was waiting in his car when I pulled up. "Okay kid, it's show time." I sprayed him with some cologne. "You go in first, I'll let you know which girls to hit on. And don't start with "Can I buy you a drink either? Look at the girl and see if there is anything unique about her and use that to strike up a conversation.

StoryTLR
StoryTLR
381 Followers
12