Do I think I'm a Good Wife?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Be honest, don't lie. You're cute, and a little shy. Girls like that just as much as they like a confident guy." This kid is just too shy.

I stood by a round table so he could have a good view of me and at whom I was pointing. Fuck it took this kid hours, but he finally found one girl that was interested in him.

I spotted this pretty redhead fighting with some guy who was talking to another girl. Revenge fuck. I waved the kid over to me. "Kid, go to that redhead and say, "You deserve better" than order her a drink, whatever she's already drinking then turn and walk away."

It worked just like I figured; she followed him, and they sat at a table talking all night. I was getting tired, so I just gave a little wave and I left.

Tuesday night I sent him a text, "Are we on for tomorrow or do you have a girlfriend now?"

He responded, "Does 2:00 at the motel work for you?" I like this kid, but I was also hoping the redhead would work out for him.

"I'll see you there, kid."

The first thing I asked when we got into our room was, "Well what happened?"

"She was a nice girl. That guy was her boyfriend. Karen, that's her name, goes to a school upstate, but lives on LI, she came home to surprise her boyfriend and found out he was cheating on her."

Just like I thought. "And?"

"Um, well"

"Don't get all shy on me kid, did you hook up?"

"Yes, but she wasn't as good as you!"

"And any future between the two of you?"

"She told me her boyfriend never went down on her or lasted as long as me. We ended it with maybe we'd meet up next time she was home."

"See, I told you girls would want you."

"I guess so."

"MILF, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, kid what's up?"

"Why do you cheat on your husband?"

"Kid, I love my husband more than anything in this world, but he travels a lot and I'm just lonely or I'm just addicted to sex. Now get undressed, fuck me, and stop asking questions."

"I do have one more, I've been watching porn as you told me and we already do most of what I see online, but um."

"Spit it out, kid."

"Um, do girls really like to get it um you know, up the ass?"

"I can tell you that I don't, but many women do," I told him with a smile.

"Oh, um okay."

I knew he wanted to try. I don't like it, but I was teaching the kid how to please a woman. Should I just do it? Oh hell, why not?

"Listen, Kid, getting fucked up the ass hurts, especially with a dick as big as yours. Some girls are going to take one look at that monster and say, "No fucking way!" But if you want to try it, I let you do it one time."

"That's okay MILF, I just wanted to know if it was something I would have to do to keep a woman happy someday."

I love this kid. "Kid, you don't have to do it if you don't want to. If you don't feel comfortable doing it to her, you don't have to." Thank God I dodged that bullet or big dick in this case.

One day while Tom was home, he asked me how my pickleball lessons were going. We were sitting out on the deck, and I was drinking wine, which came flying out of my mouth. I coughed and made it like the wine went down the wrong pipe."

"Are you okay," Tom asked.

"Yup, wrong pipe (cough cough). My instructor tells me I'm improving, but I just think he's being nice to me."

Tom was away again, and it was Wednesday. "Hey kid, do you know how to play pickleball?"

"I do, we learned in high school gym class, and I play on Sundays."

"Good because I need lessons."

It became part of our Wednesday routine. We started meeting at 11:00, He would drive, and I would blow him. We found a court on which we could play. We would then grab lunch and have sex for the rest of the afternoon.

We even started playing against two old nasty bitches. It wasn't a fun game to them. They were out for blood. But I was getting better and every so often we would win, but never the match.

That bitch Betty would give me the loser sign the "L" on her forehead.

"That bitch!"

"It's a competitive game and the old people love it." The kid said, "My grandparents live in Florida in a retirement home, 55 and older. They have competitions every weekend."

Well, I was really getting good, and I think the kid was just holding back.

"Take that bitch," I hit that old bag in the head with the ball. Carol, her friend, just laughed at her. We finally won our first game. "Loser! Loser buys lunch!"

We all laughed, but we did go to lunch together. They ended up being okay. The kid excused himself to go to the bathroom when Betty asked.

"So, is that kid fucking you?"

"Betty!" Carol said, "Stop that."

"What, you think a cute kid like that is just friends with this..." I cut her off.

"MILF."

"Are you two?" Carol asked.

"Yes, my husband travels a lot."

"Mine did too, I wish I had the guts to find someone to fuck me on the side," Carol said.

"I'd like him to fuck me now," Carol and I both looked at Betty and without a beat, Carol responded.

"Betty, with your old dried-up pussy, you'd need a can of WD-40 to slide anything in it." We all three were laughing as the kid came back.

"What's so funny."

"Betty wants you to fuck her," Carol said, and we laughed even harder as the kid started blushing.

It became a regular thing to meet Carol and Betty to play pickleball when Tom was away.

It was summer now, the twins were home, but working part-time. The kid had some kind of summer internship too. So, getting together had slowed down. Where we would occasionally get together a few times a week, we were back to just Wednesday afternoon.

He told this company that he couldn't work on Wednesdays because he had other obligations. As I said, this kid was a geek and instead of enjoying his summer, he was taking classes online. I'd be sucking his dick and distracting him while he was taking online quizzes.

"MILF, I can't fail this class." Well, then you better take care of me first.

I liked this kid. He was going to someday find a nice girl too. And he finally did. As they say, "All good things must come to an end."

Tom was away, the twins were working, and I met the kid at the motel for our Wednesday fuck session. He didn't want to play pickleball, he told me he just wanted to talk. I was happy because I had a feeling, he had met someone. The kid was casually dating, but one girl at the place he was interning caught his eye. He would ask me questions about where he could take her for dinner, I even went shopping with him.

"Kid, talk to me what's up?"

"MILF, I met someone, and I really like her."

"Kid that's great. Look, I knew this would never last forever, you're like 10 years younger than me." The kid gave me a smirk. "Okay, maybe 20 years give or take a year or two."

We both laughed.

"Do you want to tell me about her? Is it the one from where you're interning?"

"Yes, she's smart, has a nice personality, and funny too. If the internship works out well for me, we'll both be doing a semester internship together next semester. And she goes to school in Connecticut, so if I take the ferry, it's only an hour from Bridgeport."

"That's great, I hope it works for the two of you."

"I have to thank you too."

"For what," I asked.

"This girl," he giggled, "she loves sex almost as much as you do. If it weren't for you, I don't know if I would be able to keep up with her. And when I said that I wasn't into the whole fucking up the ass thing, she said that she would never ask again."

"Kid and I were having a casual drink, scotch, and soda, as we were talking. Kid, how about one more time for old-time sake?"

That little bit of scotch in the kid did wonders. It was the longest he had ever lasted, and I lost count of how many times his tongue and his dick made me cum.

I even broke all my rules. We were kissing, I sucked his dick and swallowed his cum and I even let him cum in me. He asked if we could shower together, but with the wig, I was concerned. Fuck it, it was secured well enough.

The eyebrow coverup washed away, I don't think he noticed. He was preoccupied.

So, we fucked in the shower, and I got down on my knees and I let him come on my face too.

"Listen, kid, I only let you cum on my face because we were in the shower, and it was fun, but a woman doesn't like to be degraded like that, do you understand."

"I promise to never do it again unless I'm in the shower and I ask her first."

"Good boy." I gave the kid one more kiss and as we dressed, he asked me if I would like to see a picture of his girlfriend. I got excited, I wanted to see how he did and how I did at giving him the confidence he needed.

He showed me the picture and I had a tear in my eye, "She's beautiful, I'm so proud of you." I kissed him on the cheek like I always did. I would stay in the motel, take off the wig, fix my hair, and clean myself up.

I took my time cleaning up as I knew it would be the last time the kid and I would ever be together again. At least not as my fuck toy. I now had a bigger problem.

His girlfriend is my daughter Tara.

Maybe I'm not the best mother after all.

The End

For now!

Let me know how you would like this story to continue.

12