Do It or Lose It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SolarRay
SolarRay
1,871 Followers

I was not prepared to bury my face in them, as I had earlier fantasized, but somehow Leah must have sensed my instinctual inward leaning. Her hand found its way around the nape of my neck, then it climbed upward to caress my hair. She guided me forward, gently holding my cheek against her chest. I felt myself instantly collapse, turning my face into the chasm between her breasts and sighing heavily. I lingered there, inhaling deeply the natural scent of her skin, letting her blushing nipples find their way to my mouth where they popped over the ridges of my lips and tickled my nose.

After enjoyed my brief escape to the seclusion and solace of her breasts, I slipped my hand down over her bellybutton and cupped her furry mons. I heard her inhale sharply, offering me a weakened smile. My fingers found their way over a feathery plain of hair until they discovered two smooth banks of flesh that parted willingly, giving way to a velvety interior that I briefly massaged, while at the same time gazing intensely into Leah's eyes. Her lips began to quiver then emit a breathy sigh.

I offered her just a tease. When I pulled my hand away I looked down and saw my fingers glistening.

"Wow... is she wet already?" Matt asked.

"Obviously," Samantha replied with a nervous laugh, almost instantaneously having noticed the same thing.

As we resumed enjoying the sensation of each other's naked body, I found my head swimming with recollections of all the years we'd known each other. I reflected on growing up together. The closeness we had formed. I remembered recent experiences, too. The visit to the beach last summer with friends. My fascination with her breasts, squeezed into a tight bikini, the stark impression of her nipples poking against the dark fabric when she emerged from the waves and was met with a slight chill.

She had been my sexual awakening, my deepest fantasy and, apparently, I was hers. I thought how funny it was that it took a detour with strangers for us to realize this had always been the case; that what we wanted most was already closest to us.

I felt Leah tugging eagerly at my cock, jerking it slowly at full mast, her quiet vocalizations ambiguous and hoarse. The strong arch in her back pressed her breasts forward and her stomach heaved in and out causing her bellybutton to rise and fall. I could feel the erotic charge building in her body as her heavy breathing reacted to the fierce resistance my engorged member offered her passionate manipulations.

I grew bolder myself, parting her labia and slipping my fingers between those soft folds of flesh where they vanished into a moist, slippery chasm. She quickly parted her legs wider, offering me greater access which I willingly accepted. With a shiver, I came to know just how sticky and slick she'd become, something she could no longer hide and had no reason to. For a long while, we remained just like that, gently leaning into each other, listening to the other's breathing, being stroked lovingly. Our bodies came alive under each other's touch as Leah stroked my cock and I rubbed her pussy in slow circles, the two of us investigating each other's body, absorbed in the long-overdue curing of years of curiosity.

"Oh-my-god, finally!" shouted April as if she were having an orgasm. "Do you know how long I've been waiting for either of you to do this?!" Leah sputtered up a laugh and I felt myself beaming at her. "Okay - okay, next!" April squealed excitedly. "I want you to kneel down, Leah. Take his cock. Feel his length and girth. How soft his skin is. How hard he's become in your hands." Leah kneeled down in front of me. She reached out with both hands and began lovingly caressing me. "Now kiss him there," April said. "Inhale his musk. Know how badly he wants you."

Leah's quivering hands continued to softly caress the solid trunk of my cock as she studied the thick, distinct head pointed toward her lips. She seemed to be examining the small hole at the tip, the red ridge that separated my glans from shaft, the soft, sensitive flesh beneath it which she lovingly stroked with her thumb. Then she leaned slowly forward, closed her eyes, and gently kissed the tip of my penis. I felt her warm breath exhale against my swollen member. Then I felt another kiss, and another, all along my shaft.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Samantha turn to Nathan and silently mouth the word, "Wow" as well as the grin he gave her in return.

"You guys are way too quiet," April said with an air of frustration. "Tell her what you want her to do, Evan." I looked at her with astonishment. It was still so strange, being there, being watched. "Go on. Tell her. Be honest. What do you want her to do with it?"

"I want you t-" I began.

"She has a name," April interrupted. Then she dropped what felt like a bombshell. "She's not some stranger you just met."

I remember thinking: Whoa. Did she know? Had Leah told her about our recent sexual escapade? Did she know how we'd both fucked a complete stranger instead of the one we were really meant for? Was this our punishment?

"Leah..." I responded, preparing myself to get as expressive and dirty as April wanted. "I want you to... um... to suck my cock..." I couldn't believe April was making me say this but I gave her what she felt she was owed. Granted, it was also, in truth, precisely what I wanted Leah to do. She took it with good humor, cracking a smile and giving me a teasing look that made me smile.

Her eyes lingered there, connected with mine as she leaned back in, parting her lips as she went. When my cock slid into her mouth she was still trying to assess my expression. I gazed down at her warmly, then closed my eyes and sunk into oblivion.

I felt the warm, rich moisture of her mouth envelop me. The eager playfulness of her tongue. The strong suction as she took me deeper, toward the back of her throat. From time to time, she allowed me to briefly slip back out, her eyes lowering, studying and admiring, using every sense to assess that swollen object which so ignited her passions. After a short while, she gave in, sufficiently satisfied in her exploration of my taste and smell and now fixated solely on an aggressive attempt at rendering me senseless with pleasure.

I felt her lips ease into a partial smile as she began hearing me moan. It only caused her to suck harder, more urgently, to the point where she got ahead of herself and risked taking me too far.

I swept my hand through her hair and began chuckling. "Okay, okay..." I said, pulling away slightly. My aching cock slid smoothly back out between her lips and hung stiffly in the air with a fresh coating of saliva. She licked her lips and gave an embarrassed laugh, having been made aware of her over-enthusiasm.

"Okay, your turn, Leah. Tell him what you want," April said gleefully as if dying for this moment.

Fully expecting this, and without missing a beat, Leah suddenly thrust her hand into my hair, tussling it, and gazed into my eyes. I felt her hand shaking violently. She seemed to be preparing herself as if she was taking a moment to savor something she wanted badly to ask me for. Leah pressed her forehead against mine and sighed. She nuzzled my neck, then lifted her lips to my ear.

"Do you want to taste me, too?" she asked. I quickly nodded. "Mmm," she sighed, her body moving anxiously against mine as she became further and further desirous of our intimacy. "Taste me then," she breathed quietly into my ear. "I'm really wet, Evan. I want you to eat my pussy." Her voice was delicate yet strained, yearning, infused with the desire to turn me on but still laced with the insecurities that came with sharing a private moment so publicly.

Samantha audibly gasped upon hearing Leah's pleas. Nathan responded by wrapping her in his arms, cradling her there as they became drowned in a certain lovey-doveyness that was apparently contagious. I saw that Samantha's eyes were focused on the closeness of our bodies. Her face looked red and hot. She was breathing quickly. I may as well have been preparing to go down on her.

Leah held my hand lovingly as she backed up to the couch and sat down onto it. She lifted her legs and bowed her knees out to the side, then swept aside her long hair, narrowed her eyes, and placed one hand upon her inner thigh, opening her hips further and casting me an inviting look. She seemed to relish the expression on my face as I watched that fuzzy, fleshy opening parting wide and inviting me in to savor her sweet delicacy.

At that moment, I could see just how turned on the whole experience had made her. She was resigned to what was going on and the conditions under which they were happening.

She embraced what she wanted. It was this.

Leah's flushed thighs rose on either side of my head like chasm walls as I lowered toward the seclusion of her crotch. Her pussy was fragrant and moist, already glistening with abundant lubrication. There was no doubt about it, Leah was the type of girl with a generous output. I inhaled deeply, letting her private odors flood my head. My nostrils burned with the heady, intoxicating perfume of potent, female sexual arousal. I found myself salivating, eager to drown myself in her body right then and there.

The moment I made contact I heard Leah whimper loudly, her body slumping and going weak as I kissed the wrinkly flesh of her expanding labia. Her sticky flesh clung to my lips, leaving a gloss there that came with it my first taste of her wet pussy. I was instantly enamored, craving more, craving all of it. My tongue lashed out and dragged through her silky inner flesh, gathering a coating of fresh, dewy moisture as her balmy humidity engulfed my entire face.

I went to work, skillfully exploring every inch, every fold. Leah writhed and squeaked in the most wonderful way, submitting her most private of erogenous zones fully to my explosive fascination. I tickled her thigh, licked and sucked at her labia, flicked eagerly at her clit, driving her wild until she groaned and arched her back, clutching at her breasts and mashing her slick mound against my hungry mouth. Finally left with an aching jaw and a dripping chin, I showed her mercy and withdrew from the greatest source of pleasure I'd had ever known.

"Fuuuuck, that looked intense!" April exclaimed, collapsing backward.

Samatha groaned, "I knooooow!" as she threw her arms into the air and then plunged them down over her forehead in a display of dramatic disbelief. Nathan whispered something privately to her that I could not hear. Samatha responded with a secret, wicked grin.

With a grin, Matt offered his eager opinion, saying, "Okay, tell them to get it on already."

"Okay, okay..." replied April. "Since you're so keen to knock doggy style, I'm gonna make you start there." She began to laugh. "But don't worry, Leah, you'll get to look him in the eyes soon."

A quiet, serene smile glowed on Leah's face. I returned it as I watched her flip over and get onto all fours, her beautiful, round ass extended in my direction. She grabbed one of the pillows on the couch, setting it in front of her and relaxed into it before easing her hips into a position that allowed her thighs to widen for me. I shuffled forward on my knees, overtly conscious of my raging cock that extended outward before my body and swung madly from side to side.

April shifted her position slightly. "I gotta see this. I want to see Leah's expression when she takes you inside for the first time."

I felt a certain madness overtake me like I was some animal about to mount a new mate. I became aggressive, grasping Leah's buttocks and positioning my cock between her thighs. There I found the hairy portal to her body splitting open to reveal a deep pink canal. I was ready to dispense with the teasing and finally feel us unite fully, completely.

I eased my cock forward, clearing her lips and gliding smoothly into her body. It was a momentous experience as I felt Leah expanding, the tight walls of her vaginal canal snuggly grasping my hard shaft on all sides. Leah gasped softly into the pillow, then let out a muffled groan.

"Oh my god, yeeeesssss..." April cooed as Samatha grinned and bit her nails, both sets of their eyes affixed to the unhinged expression on Leah's face as it emerged from the briefly comforting depths of the pillow.

I began to groan as well, engrossed in the sublime sensation of dense, hardened flesh plunging through flesh that was yielding, soft, and slick. I gawked at the peachy roundness of her tight bum, the compact wobble of her cheeks, the way they compressed in my hands as I squeezed and kneaded them happily. I watched the glistening rod of my cock driving deep into her body and then out again, glazed with a creamy film as she coated it in her cum.

The air filled with the music of Leah's happy cries and the powerful odors of our aroused bodies intermingling. It wasn't lost on me that our audience had seemed to creep closer to us, especially April whose nostrils strongly flexed with the telltale indication that she, too, was driven wild by the scent of our sex.

I began to pound Leah harder, listening to the volume of her moans increasing. I watched the rippling of her spongy flesh receive the impact of my body, the gluey strands of her cum forming at the entrance of her vagina, the frantic swing of her loose breasts as they jostled beneath her body. It suddenly felt warm and steamy. My vision briefly blurred as I became overwhelmed with pleasure, hearing only the regular smack of one body recoiling against another.

As if sensing that I was beside myself, April quickly suggested, "How about reverse cowgirl now?" She snickered. "I'll make her wait just a liiiitle bit longer to see your eyes." Leah snorted a laugh and the rest of us joined in. April seemed perfectly eager to dole out a little more punishment to Leah for waiting so long to be this close to the person she most cared for.

I pulled out of Leah's pussy then laid back and watched as she sunk her firm buttocks down over my groin, letting my upright cock ease deep into her pussy once again. Propping herself up atop my body, she let out a small sigh and I could see the slow creep of her smile reforming at the edge of her face. For the next few moments, I enjoyed watching her in the driver's seat, holding all the power over both her pleasure and mine. She began to roll her hips with a steady rhythm, grinding firmly against my body. With each urgent gyration, her cheeks flexed open, revealing the rosy pucker of her anus and the two dampened lips gaping open to devour my cock like a hungry, seething mouth.

As her pleasure increased, Leah began to scoop her hips faster, whipping them back and forth aggressively, causing the loose mounds of her clammy flesh to wobble and quiver. Suddenly, her head hung low. Her face, lost in a forest of fallen hair, briefly emerged now and then to emit a soft moan and flash her blue eyes indiscriminately about the room. I found myself lost in the blissful scent of her arousal, my entire pelvic area becoming dank and fragrant from the humid heat of her tacky sex.

She swung her whole body upright, arching her back and extending her chest. Leah's hands traveled up the front of her body to cup and fondle her own breasts. She delighted in pinching her own nipples as she began to transition from a rolling motion to a frantic bounce. As she threw her hair back and moaned, I briefly caught a glimpse of her face. It was awash with pure, unadulterated joy. Leah continued to spring up and down, driving my swollen cock up through the tight inner canal of her body over and over again. She began to laugh softly, letting her head bob about drunkenly. It seemed as if she was riding some sex toy for the first time, ecstatic with bliss and shock over the unexpected degree of pleasure she could coax out of the hard, protracted object that penetrated her so deeply.

I suddenly realized that, in a way, we weren't just being intimate for the first time. Far from the strangers we'd recently experimented with, I already knew Leah as intimately as possible and vice versa. This was just the missing piece of the puzzle; the physical confirmation of what we'd already known. April was right. This was a right of passage that was inevitable... and we had indeed waited far too long.

I was dying to see Leah's face; to gaze up into those eyes as blue as the sky and see what was so plainly written there. And as if those desires had been communicated telepathically to April, she answered my call.

April's face lit up with a wide grin. "Okay babe, I'll give you what you want. Turn around."

Leah spun around so quickly that it caught me off guard. Her eyes immediately searched for mine until we firmly connected. With an expression of great joy, she placed her hands gently on my chest, readjusting her hips until she was comfortably impaled on my cock again. Leah sat up in my lap, swinging her hair out of her face and lowering her eyes to mine to offer a hungry stare. Her body began moving again, winding like a serpent, unwilling or unable to take even the briefest pause in the fierce desire to derive maximum pleasure from my body. Our eyes remained locked like that, transmitting urgent signals about how badly we wanted one another and how wonderful it felt to be doing what we were doing.

Wrapping her arms around my neck she began to ride me, face-to-face. I held her torso as she rocked back and forth, feeling the dense tips of her nipples repeatedly graze my chest. She scooped her hips back and forth with increasing urgency, her eyes still locked to mine with a mad determination. The frantic swing of her buttocks brought her soft patch of pubic hair up against my hips and then back again, tickling my skin. I drew her attention downward as I observed our bodies connecting. My rigid cock stood firm in its deep plunge through her body, emerging repeatedly engorged and reddish, coated in a thick film that audibly declared its stickiness with each swing of her hips.

"Ngh," she whimpered as we gazed in wonder together at our physical union and at the excess of cum that her body continually slathered on mine.

I barely had any attention to offer our audience, being so fully consumed by my shared intimacy with Leah. However, I was vaguely aware of the flurry of activity that suddenly raged around us. The two couples observing our extreme display of erotic delight were whispering excitedly, breathlessly, commenting on the rise of burning passion that inspired us to fuck so feverishly.

Leah suddenly looked bleary-eyed, sweaty, and weakened. I reached up and embraced her body, feeling her collapse into my arms. I felt the heat from her body, the slight tang of her sweat, the raw, piquant scent of her sex. We fell toward the couch together until she lay on her back, gazing up into my eyes with a pleading took, begging me to take her the rest of the way. I rose up in front of her, forcing her knees out to either side, and shared an excited grin with her. I reached forward and gently cupped her breasts as she adjusted her hips wider to fit me between them. Then I eased forward and began inserting my cock deep inside the snug pink canal offered up to me with so much urgency.

I felt myself sink into her tight pussy as the bliss returned and washed over me. The hairy ring encircling her labia split open wider as she received my eager girth, devouring my penis inch by inch and welcoming me home into her comfortable depths. I began to fuck her hard in missionary, observing the sweet anguish on her face as she moaned uncontrollably.

"Ohhh god," I grunted, driven wild by the sight of her two beautiful tits lurching happily about her chest as I thrust into her.

"Yes, Evan!" she exclaimed. "Ngh! Fuck me!"

Our audience became increasingly animated. I glanced over, discovering that Nathan had slipped his hand into Samantha's panties. He moved it back and forth lovingly, rubbing her concealed pussy as she abandoned herself to his other arm which wound around her body. Her breath seemed strained and her voice hoarse as she began to moan, her wide eyes affixed to the sight of my solid cock plunging back and forth through the viscous entrance to Leah's body. She rested her head in her boyfriend's neck, nuzzling him there and occasionally closing her eyes. For someone that had been so embarrassed by the preceding events, Samantha resigned herself to his loving touches, looking helpless as he kissed her softly and continued to discreetly stroke her body.

SolarRay
SolarRay
1,871 Followers