Do It or Lose It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SolarRay
SolarRay
1,861 Followers

Matt had his knees up in the air, leaning back on his arms, watching us intently with a silly grin on his face and a large bulge at the front of his pants growing visibly larger. April no longer looked amused. She rubbed herself aggressively then turned to her husband and mouthed, "I'm so fucking wet." Perhaps this simple fact was behind her sudden silence, her inability, or even disinterest in getting in the way of our progress with any further instruction.

I still couldn't believe they were watching us there, naked, aroused, and horny beyond all sense of decency or reason. Leah and I were fucking like animals. We fucked for all those times we wanted to fuck but didn't because we were both too afraid to make our relationship what we really wanted it to be.

Leah gave me that look. I knew that she wasn't too far out from that peak of pleasure. Nor was I. I wanted so badly to come for her, to finally find relief from all that tension that had built up over the years.

I noticed the sudden silence of our audience. They were speechless, caught up in the passion of our moment, they slipped away from me. I no longer even cared that they were there.

"Fuck... Leah- I'm gonna come," I quickly whispered. I immediately made to pull out but she shot her arm forward and grabbed me by the waist, locking my hips in place.

"No- wait," she said breathlessly.

I gave her a panic, confused look. "But I'll-"

"No, it's okay. When I left earlier, I... uh... borrowed something from April," she replied. She resumed bringing the motion to her hips, humping me with urgency, not wanting the constant flow of pleasure to cease for even one brief moment.

"Leah..." I began saying, too distracted to think clearly about what she meant. Was it a diaphragm? A sponge? Some other strange type of device I rarely ever saw someone actually use?

"No- really. I swear, it's safe," she continued at a low volume, hoping for any degree of privacy she could manage. "Come inside me. I want to feel you- Please, Evan... I'm so wet for you... come inside me! Come in my pussy!"

I listened to the desperation in her voice, a deep craving to feel the apex of my pleasure within her depths, realizing that she might have imagined that moment so many times in the privacy of her own fantasy world. If she had, it was admittedly something we shared.

I offered Leah all my trust as I swung my hips forward and back, both of us watching the thick mass of my cock forcing its way through her soft ring of pubic hair, plunging deep into the yawning, pink opening of her body where she eagerly welcomed me home into the deepest recesses of her femininity. I felt a powerful emotion sweep through my body. It was love. It overtook me. Suddenly, I wanted her closer to me and I lifted her up into my arms.

Leah embraced me and quickly started to ride my cock in my lap. We gazed into each other's eyes, bound to each other on every level, our bodies grinding together in perfect unison. We were at each other's lips. I could feel the waves of pleasure rolling through her body, activating each and every center of pleasure until she came alive with such an erotic climax that all boundaries between us seemed to vanish.

Leah's warm body moved frantically against mine. The soft cushion of her breasts pressed into my chest, her hot breath scattered across my neck, the soft, wet squelch of her body receiving mine. I could feel myself reaching the point of no return. I was ready to give her everything.

"Oh god, Leah... I love you so much," I groaned, barely conscious of what I was saying.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw April fall backward, reeling, her hand rising to her mouth. All jaws had dropped, in fact. I heard the sound of four distinct individuals surrounding us suddenly take a sharp inhalation.

I also heard a gasp in my ear. Before I could panic about what I'd let slip, I heard Leah reply, rushing to match my sentiment with one of equal openness and honesty. "I love you too, Evan!" she cried out.

Just like that, I heard all that I had ever wanted to hear, and the dam broke.

I began erupting, squirting violently inside her with warm issuances of cum that drained all the strength from my body. The moment it started, she climaxed with a bang, her whole body thundering with a full-body orgasm that left her senseless. I submitted to the sensation of the two of us orgasming together, clutching each other urgently, anchored against one another, each of us equally explosive and powerless but somehow bolstered and reassured by the comforting presence of the other.

Somehow, Leah briefly grasped onto the faint trace of consciousness she could still harness. "I can feel you coming! I'm coming, too!" she whined into my ear. She began laughing, cupping my face happily and bringing me back to her. I remember I was still spasming, still flooding her with recurrent emissions, bewildered by how long they were lasting. Then, soothed by her body radiating its heat, I felt us both lulled back into the splendor of nothingness.

At that moment of peak climax, the world went away, just as you want it to do. There were no sights nor sounds around us, no one else there, no memories, good nor bad, no fears or insecurities, just passion in its purest form. In the vast blankness of the mind at the point of orgasm, even I went away. And Leah. Just one continuous flow of energy. A warmth, security. We blended together. We melded.

And even moments later, when the world came screaming back into existence to break us in two once again, we resisted, clutching for each other tightly in a cloud of heat and sweat, our fierce expressions locked together.

I could read her eyes. I knew exactly what she was thinking. I was thinking the same thing.

In our sweaty, desperate haze we had fucked ourselves into a perfect state of harmony and perfection - and it was only a matter of time before we would return, surrendering ourselves to that comfortable dissolution, the one that made all pain go away. We'd return to that place time and time again, for as long as any existence on Earth could allow.

Because, well, we had a lot of lost time to make up for.

SolarRay
SolarRay
1,861 Followers