Do Not Judge a Book By its Cover

Story Info
The captain of the football team vs. the small slender boy.
3.3k words
4.23
30.4k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Teddy_Z
Teddy_Z
31 Followers

My name is Andrew and I am currently accepting the fact that I am probably going to graduate from university a virgin. Do not start imagining me as a total loser, nerd or someone who would obviously still be a virgin. I am the captain of the football team and I am pretty tall, around 1.90cm. I am not a must-have-a-six-pack guy, but my body is well built, and I have literally seen girls drool over my biceps. My thighs are also quite big which comes as no surprise given the fact that I have been playing football all my life. I also have blonde hair and blue eyes, which everyone finds extremely charming. In conclusion, you could say that I am a big charming sexy guy who should not have any problems finding a girlfriend. And I do not have any problems finding a girlfriend. The problems come when I try to sleep with one.

I have had many girls through the years, but not a single one of them has made me hard. I am not impotent; I have the ability to get hard and I and my hand do a really good job every now and then when I need to release some pressure. However, when I am with a girl and she either touches me or goes down on me, I get soft and cannot get it up whatever she does, which is not much. I do not know why most girls think that just shoving their boobs in my face will be enough to seduce me. I need more, I need to get intoxicated, I need someone to make me lose control and want to have sex with them. Unfortunately, I do not think I will ever meet someone like that. At least that is what I thought before going to my last "Let's get drunk and forget about the beginning of the semester" party.

Peter Doose was our goalkeeper and it was his last year at university as well, so he wanted the party to be extra special this year, hence, he decided to host it. His parents were quite rich and let him do all the partying he wanted as long as his grades at the end of the semester were good. Pretty good deal I would say. Peter hired a huge house on the outskirts of the city for three days, in case anyone got super drunk and needed a day or two to sober up. Being the good teammates we were, we helped him with the preparations. The house did not have a lot of furniture. There were two couches in the living room, which was enormous, a table and a few chairs in the kitchen and a bed in each room on the second floor. Apparently, the owners knew people hired the house mostly for partying and had taken all the unnecessary furniture away.

"Andrew, would you mind getting us some ice?"

"Sure, how many bags do you want?"

"The more the merrier."

Peter chuckled and gave me some money. I got to my good old truck and drove to the nearest store. On my way there I kept thinking how tiring this night was going to be. I was expected to hit on some girl, get her in one of the rooms upstairs and have sex with her, while my teammates are either doing the same in some of the other rooms or listening through the door for some free porn sounds. No one knew I was a virgin, of course. I had told them that I had had many girls in high school and the last one was so good that I could not get it up for any other girl, and every holiday I got back home I had sex with her because she was just that good. I felt terrible lying to them like that, but they had some expectations from me as their captain and if one of them was me being a sex god, then who am I to ruin their fantasies.

I got to the store and looked around to find where the freezers could be. I could not see them from the entrance so I started walking, assuming they would be somewhere in the back. On my way there, lost in my own thoughts about the upcoming party, I bumped into a guy, who was stocking dog food. He lost his balance, pushed a pile of boxes, and the next thing I knew was that we were both on the ground -- he underneath me and me protecting him from the dog food with my body. Our eyes met, and I felt something I had never felt before. His body was small, but he seemed strong. His skin was pale, and his eyes were the most beautiful golden-brown eyes I had ever seen. His hair was long, but he was wearing it in a loose bun. A few locks of his hair had fallen on his face and he tucked them behind his year. His fingers looked as if an ancient Greek sculptor spent his entire life trying to create them. He bit his lip and looked down and the trance I had fallen into ended.

"Oh my God, are you both okay?!"

I turned around and saw a woman running towards us. She was wearing the same uniform as him, so I assumed she was his colleague.

"Yes. I am sorry, it is my fault. I was not looking and bumped into him", I got up and scratched my neck. "I can pay for the dog food, do not take it from his salary."

"Do not worry, honey. It was an accident. I am glad you are both okay and I can see that the dog food is okay too", she laughed. Then she handed her hand to the boy and helped him get up. "Mike, you can go home for today. I heard there was a party tonight for the beginning of the new semester. You have the afternoon shift tomorrow, go have some fun."

"I think I will pass."

He smiled at her and started walking towards a door, which had a sign saying "Staff only". My body moved on its own and I followed him. I grabbed his hand just before he entered the room. He turned around and frowned his eyebrows at me.

"I am sorry for bumping into you" was all I could say.

"It is okay. No one got hurt. Thank you for shielding me with your body" he smirked.

"Um, yeah, no problem."

He turned around and was about to enter the room, but I stopped him again.

"A friend of mine is hosting the party tonight. Are you a student at the university? You should come."

"I am a student, but I do not think so."

"What are you studying?"

"Second-year engineering."

"Well, I am a fourth-year engineering and as your senior, I am telling you to have fun now, because what awaits you in the next three years is a nightmare."

He laughed at my stupid joke and I could swear there was a dragon flapping its wings in my stomach.

"I may come."

He smiled and went inside the room.

On my way back from the store I went through a roller coaster of emotions. At first, I was shocked that I could even think of liking another guy, let alone someone I just met and denied everything. There was no way that I had felt something towards this guy, Then, I got angry at myself for shielding him with my own body and apologizing so much. I was a customer and it was his fault for putting these boxes there. I cannot be the first person to bump into someone while they are stocking dog food. This store should prepare their workers better. After that, I felt bad for him. I did not even know what could happen to him. That woman had said that they would not cut his salary, but what if she had just been polite to a customer? For all I knew, he could lose his job because of me. Then I remembered his eyes and him biting his lip. I wanted to bite his lips. I wanted to tuck these locks of hair behind his year. I wanted to kiss his beautiful fingers. By the time I got back to the house, I had come to the conclusion that all the evidence (the dick in my pants hardening just from me thinking about his lips and fingers) leads to the fact that I am at least physically attracted to this guy. Mike. I did not care that Mike was a guy. Who was I to judge? I had never had sex. I could be gay. Or I could be gay just for Mike. There was only one way to find out and I hoped that he would come so I could figure it out.

* * * * *

Three hours after the party started Mike was nowhere to be found. I was leaning on the wall near the front door and was drinking my fifth cup of beer. Who the hell did this kid think he was? And why was I waiting for him like that? I was tipsy and irritated. Damn, I wanted to kiss this guy. I wanted to put my fingers through his hair and kiss him on his little red lips. I started imagining various scenarios including me and Mike naked and I felt my dick hardening. I could have any girl on this party sucking my dick right now, but I knew that as long she touched it, it would go soft.

"Are you thinking about something naughty?" I heard a voice in my ear. My eyes widened when I saw Mike. There was something different about him. In the store earlier he seemed kind of shy and cute. Now the look in his eyes was hiding something more, something dangerous.

I leaned and spoke into his year.

"Maybe."

He put his hand around my neck and pulled my head towards him.

"Are you thinking about me?"

He licked my ear and a moan escaped my lips. The music was too loud for anyone to hear me, but I knew he heard me. He smirked and started walking towards the exit. I followed him. He looked around the cars that were parked on the street and started walking towards mine.

"Give me your keys," he said.

"Why?"

"So we can go to your place and fuck of course."

I was stunned. I am pretty sure my jaw dropped, and I stayed like that for a few seconds.

"Excuse me?"

"You got hard in the store, you were checking me out, you invited me here. I can put two and two together. You want to have sex with me. We cannot do it here, because the captain of the football team cannot fuck a guy and be labeled a faggot, so I came now when everyone is drunk, and I am pretty sure no one saw you leaving with me. Now give me your keys. I am not letting you drive, just tell me where we are going."

We did not say a word during our drive to my place. I had put my address in the GPS on his phone, so I did not even open my mouth once we got into the truck. I did not know whether it was the beer or him licking my ear, or his words, but I felt good. I felt excited. Almost intoxicated. I did not know what was going to happen. All I knew was that I was excited.

We got to my place. I lived alone in a small one-bedroom apartment near the campus. I had found it in my second year and had lived there since then. The rent was reasonable, and I liked not having to deal with roommates. As soon as I closed the front door, Mike started kissing me. He put one hand behind my neck and the other on my chest. I was surprised at first, but then I put my hands around him and pulled him closer to my body. I lifted him and took him to the bedroom. I put him on the bed and interrupted our kiss for the first time to take a breath and take my shirt off. I got his face in my hands and kissed him while slowly laying on top of him. I was touching him everywhere. I was feeling his body responding to my touch and that made me even more excited. He noticed and I felt his hand unbuckling my belt and unzipping my jeans. I moaned out of pleasure. We turned and now he was on top of me. I undressed his T-shirt and threw it on the floor. He was slim but slender. I pulled him closed and started kissing his neck. He let out a moan. I wanted to devour him. I had never felt this good in my life. I could feel the weight of his body on top of me, I could feel his warmth, his hands touching me, his lips kissing me. I had never imagined that being with someone could feel this good.

He pulled down my pants and tried to pull down my boxers as well, but I stopped him.

"I... I have to tell you something."

"If you want me to swallow, I will. It is not my favourite thing ever, but if it is your fetish, do not worry."

"No, it is not that. I have never received a blowjob."

He took his attention off my dick and looked at my face.

"The captain of the football team, the great Andrew that every girl at the university would fuck without even thinking twice is telling me that he has never had his dick sucked?"

"Whenever a girl tries to blow me, I get soft. I have never had sex before."

He did not react in any way. He was just standing there looking at me. About a minute later a smile appeared on his face.

"I am sorry, I was just assimilating what you just told me. I was honestly expecting the roughest fuck in my life tonight, but we can stop if you want to. Or we can continue, it is up to you."

"I am sorry I cannot give you the roughest fuck in your life..."

I was feeling humiliated. I was pathetic. What was I even thinking? How could I have sex with him when I had never had sex before? I guess mixing my fantasies with real life was not a good idea. Mike caught my chin with his beautiful fingers and kissed me.

"How about I give you the best blowjob in your life and then we see what we are going to do?"

Mike gave me another kiss and then his lips moved down to my neck. His hand was stroking my dick through my boxers and all I could do was lay down and relax. His lips moved further down and found one of my nipples while his hand was pinching the other one. The sensation made me moan and I could feel him smiling. His lips moved to my other nipple. His saliva left traces through my body. My chest was moving fast as his lips moved to my stomach. Mike put his fingers under the elastic of my boxers and took them off. I had never measured my dick, but I think it was about 20cm. Mike licked his lips and put it in his mouth. I groaned with pleasure. His tongue was doing miracles. He was licking and sucking while his hand was stroking the base which he could not fit in his mouth. I put my fingers through his hair and held it out of his face so I could see what he was doing. He was so beautiful down there. I had never thought anyone could look beautiful while sucking a cock but for the past few hours Mike has been doing nothing but surprise me.

"Ohh, please, do not stop! That is right, suck it, boy."

I could feel my balls tightening and was ready to shoot it all in his mouth when he stopped and pulled away from me.

"Not so fast, big boy," he said and laughed. "I have a right to feel good too, do not I?"

Mike took his pants off and his dick bounced and hit his stomach. He stroke it a few times and laid next to me.

"Do you have some lube?"

I nodded and opened my nightstand. He took the lube, squirted some on his fingers and lifted his leg in the air. He started massaging his asshole while I was stroking my dick looking at him.

"Stop stroking, big boy. Get up and lean against the wall. Look at me without touching yourself."

I swallowed my saliva noisily and leaned against the wall in front of him. I could not stop looking. He stopped massaging his asshole and put one finger in. Mike tilted his head back and moaned. I bit my lip and put my hands behind my back to refrain from touching myself. I could cum just from looking at him. He held his leg in the air with one hand and fingered his asshole with the other. His dick was leaking precum and his head was tilted back while he was moaning and occasionally repeating "hmm yeah, hmmm". He added another finger. I closed my eyes and concentrated on his moans. I could not stand looking at him. He was too hot.

"Look at me, big boy."

I opened my eyes and saw him adding a third finger. He turned and laid on his stomach while his ass was in the air. He took the fingers out of his asshole.

"Put it in, big boy."

I slowly walked towards him and stopped when the tip of my dick hit his ass.

"Go get a condom, put some lube on." I did everything he told me and went back behind him. "Good boy. Now do not be afraid and put it in slowly."

My hands were shaking while I was trying to push the head of my dick inside him as gently as possible. I did not want to hurt him. His moans told me he liked what I was doing so I continued. Soon we both got used to it and I started moving a bit faster. His moans mixed with mine while our bodies became one. He was everything I needed. His moans pleasured me even more than his ass did. I wanted to make him feel better. I wanted him to go cum. I wanted to see his slender body shake under mine. I wanted to make him say my name.

I could not hold any longer. I reached and grabbed his dick in my hand and started stroking him. My hand was moving in the same rhythm as my hips. I soon heard him screaming "oh yes" and I felt his warm semen on my hand. My orgasm followed his.

I laid next to him and tried to return my breathing to normal. He suddenly got up and went out of the room. I heard the bathroom door open. Mike returned to the bedroom and started putting his clothes on.

"You can stay for the night."

"Thanks, but I got the morning shift tomorrow."

He then left the room and then the apartment. I could not fall asleep that night. All I could think about was Mike. Did I do something? Or perhaps I did not do something right? Why did he leave? He did not have the morning shift tomorrow. He did not even ask about my name...

Teddy_Z
Teddy_Z
31 Followers