Do Not Make a Chinese Woman Yours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You love me / Then you snub me / But what can I do / I'm still in love with you // Well, I / Guess I'll never see the light / I get the blues most every night / Since I fell for you / Since I fell for you..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

While I was tempted to call Kami, I didn't. What would I say to her? I couldn't...or more so, wouldn't...apologize for doing what I felt was the right thing. As the weekend came and went, I found myself saying, "Oh well...guess it was never meant to be."

I was therefore floored when my cellphone went off Friday evening and it was Kami calling. "Hi, Chad. If you're not busy, would it be okay for me to stop by? I'd like to talk with you."

I knew that my next words would forever determine the nature of our relationship and said without hesitation, "Sure. Come on over. I'm having some chilled white wine and will make sure to save some for you."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Thanks for letting me come over on the spur of the moment, Chad," mumbled a contrite-looking Kami. "When you didn't call, I had a lot of time to think. I'd like it if you would just let me talk and not say anything. Okay?

"The last time I was here, I made a complete fool out of myself. This may sound lame but I foolishly thought that was the way guys wanted me to act...no feminine quibbling or false pretenses...just telling you straight out that I wanted you...and then making it happen. I thought that is what you want, and know now that I was wrong.

"I've never been turned down by a man, and when you asked that we go slower, I felt rejected and was mad as hell. You were the only guy I've known who has placed wanting to get to know me before even considering having sex.

"You are an enigma to me, Chad. I have never met a man like you and haven't been able to figure you out or how to behave around you. I hope, however, that you will be open to continuing our relationship and seeing where it will go."

"Kami, I like you plain and simple, and yes, I want to be with you. Your 'assertiveness' is strangely refreshing and I wouldn't want you to change it even if you could. However, I too did a lot of thinking and would like to share my thoughts and concerns with you and hope that you won't become upset."

And so, I related my concerns to Kami who nodded after I had finished and thoughtfully said, "I never realize how my straightforward approach could be unsettling to a man. That's the way my mother is and her mother was...it's a Chinese woman's thing I guess...being direct in what you want. But with you, I admit that I may have taken it a bit too far.

"But toying with you and your affections with the intent of dropping you in the end? No, Chad, you've got me wrong there. Having been the 'toy'...one who was sexually used and abused...I would never do it to a guy...especially you. You've got to believe me. Please, I..."

Kami never got to complete her plea as my lips and tongue tip brushed against hers before morphing into one hell of a steamy kiss. Her body tensed at first in surprise and melted into my embrace as she responded in kind as her lively tongue wreaked havoc within my open mouth. It was only the desperate need for air that caused us to break our lip-lock and gasp a quick breath.

"Wow, that was some kiss! I'll take that a definite 'yes' that we will be seeing a lot more of each other."

"Yep," I murmured as I lightly kissed Kami's throbbing exposed neck, "but, remember to go slow...if you don't come on hard, I promise that I won't run away. If we do have sex, it will just happen because we're comfortable with one another."

Then after a reassuring hug, I carefully mentioned, "I am curious, however, about something. When we had lunch, you mentioned that you were...how did you put it...ah, yeah, 'vaginally chaste.' But just now you said that you had been 'sexually used and abused.' If you feel comfortable, could you explain the disconnect? You don't have to...it's up to you."

"You mean you want me to talk about the men in my life? I guess it might help us if we knew about the people and experiences that shaped us. But since you brought the subject up, why don't you go first?"

"Sounds fair. Okay, in high school I was the proverbial nice guy who was always a friend but never a lover. It wasn't until I was in Army boot camp that I lost my virginity during a weekend pass in one of the nearby massage parlors. I subsequently gained experience with various prostitutes when I was stationed in Germany.

"In college, I met and fell in love with a former airline stewardess who was ten years older than me and recently divorced. Rosie showed me the finesse of lovemaking which contrasted sharply with the slam-bam kind of raw sex that I had previously known. She, however, knew our age difference was too great for a lasting relationship, and let me down gently after a few months of loving me.

"Carol and Jean were schoolteachers with whom I worked. They were both young, pretty, and single. I dated Carol first and after we broke up, went out with Jean. I quickly learned in intra-school romances were something to avoid like the plague for when Carol tried to win me back, the two women started having hissy-fits with each other. I transferred to another school and despite the overtures from my single female colleagues, I have steered clear of any romantic involvements...until, big sigh, you came along, Kami. Now, it's your turn."

"Alright," mumbled Kami before lightly kissing me on the lips, "But I want your promise that you won't think poorly about me when I'm finished because I've done some regrettable things. As you know, I attended a strict all-girls Catholic school. When I graduated, I was deeply religious about my virginity, extremely naïve, and very boy-hungry. This was a deadly sexual combination when mixed with my ingrained Chinese woman practicality of doing anything to get ahead in life.

"In my freshman biology class, I met and was swept off my feet by Tony, a twenty-four-year-old graduate teaching assistant who was in charge of the labs. He was tall and handsome, blond-haired, blue-eyed, and had a tanned surfer's body. Tony sweet-talked me into going out with him, and before I knew it, I was naked in his apartment and being introduced a crash introduction to the birds-and-bees. When I saw a fully erect penis for the first time, my eyes widen and my mouth fell open only to be filled with his raging hard-on. I eagerly learned to suck cock and swallow his funky ejaculated spunk.

"However, when he wanted to screw me, I steadfastly refused, saying that my maidenhead was reserved for my future husband. Try as he may, I denied him my vagina. But Tony was a sly one and unbeknownst to me, had a long history of seducing young inexperienced coeds.

"'Hey, Kami, don't worry. I won't force you to have vaginal sex. However, if you really want to please me and be my girl," Tony smoothly said as he sly shifted gears, "there is another way you can sexually satisfy me and yourself. Are you open to becoming my woman through an alternate form of sex?'"

"Soon after I agreed, I found myself lying on my belly with Tony's well-lubricated finger shoved up my squirming asshole. Oh, that bastard was good and knew how to break in a virgin anus just right. After a sharp twinge of pain when he entered me, he proceeded to take me nice and easy. He kissed and frigged me until I moaned in delight and then butt-fucked me good before giving me my first sperm enema. Tony sodomized me throughout the semester and then dumped me after he found fresh meat...or more so, another virgin co-ed's asshole to fuck...in the following semester's biology class.

"After Tony, I had a handful of one-night affairs that usually ended with the guy fingering me until I came in my panties, or with me sucking the guy off, or both. Then I met Professor Shapiro, a graduate school professor who decided where I'd be placed for my counseling practicum.

"In our initial assessment session, I can remember the piggy-eye bastard saying, 'Kami, life is always a quid-pro-quo situation. If I give you what you want, what are you willing to give me in return? Now, you want that choice community college assignment. Well, so do a lot of your female classmates...some of whom are extremely pretty like you and very willing, if you know what I mean. What can you give me that might sway my decision?'

"While the old son-of-a-bitch was more than impressed with my ability to deep-throat his skinny four-inch dick, he cackled, 'You give good head, Kami, but so did your classmates Amy and Shirley, who want the same placement. You'll have to do better.' Boy, did that filthy scumbag's eyes bulged when I stood and turned around, lowered my pants and panties, and then, bent over to spread my butt cheeks for him.

"Throughout the semester, the shit-head used the promise of good evaluations, a top grade, and a glowing letter of recommendation to get me to comply with his lecherous urges. Always open for a blow job, Morty loved talking dirty to me and really got off when I swallowed his rancid jizz. I learned, however, to always carry a tube of lubricant in my purse for those times when he wanted to cram his puny dick up my asshole while painfully pinching and tugging on my nipples. The only good thing from that ordeal was that I ultimately landed a sweet counseling job at the community college where I did my practicum.

"My last guy was this dickhead who was visiting from LA. I met him in a karaoke bar and was attracted to his dark and handsome looks, his edgy bad-boy vibe, and his enticing singing. However, later that night in his hotel room he showed his violent side when he wanted more than me sucking him off as we laid naked in bed. I remember frantically shoving my hands between my thighs to cover my pussy and turning over in bed to further deny him vaginal access. This enraged him and holding me down, he repeatedly called me a cock-teasing whore while he anally raped me, making me scream pitifully into the mattress.

After the sorted affair, I resolved to be more discreet in my future liaisons with guys. I assumed an air of bold confidence and mild disdain to bluff and ward off would-be predators who were looking for vulnerable or inexperienced victims. That is until I laid eyes on you, Chad, and foolishly ended up throwing myself at you, and..."

Taking her into my arms, I kissed Kami tenderly but making no mistake as to my feelings for her. When my hands slowly drifted over her small boobs, I was pleased to feel her nipples immediately harden and pressed into my rubbing palms.

Kissing me back fiercely, Kami clutched me to her and whispered into my ear, "Oooh, I want you so badly..."

"Yeah, I know...and I want you too. However, let's stick to the game plan of taking it nice and easy. I know it's not easy but we've just had a good redo. And so before we are tempted more, you should leave. But, before you go, would you like to do something with me?"

"Like what?" hummed Kami as her almond-shaped eyes widen and lit up with renewed interest and hope.

"Not that, you shameless Chinese hussy. I was thinking maybe a movie or dinner. Heck, I'm not a bad cook and would be willing to cook dinner for you since you cooked one for me."

"Ah, Chad, would you be open to doing something totally different that might help me out? Promise me that you won't say 'yes' just to please me, but would you be willing to come over to my place for dinner cooked by my mom? You see, she and I got into this big fight after you dropped me off the last time. You are the only Chinese guy she has ever seen me with and she gave me a really hard time when she thought I had blown it. If you were to have dinner with us, it would show her that we're working to patch things up...no commitment on your part...and reduce the amount of nagging that I am being constantly subjected to.

"What is my mom planning to cook for dinner? Ah, I remember her saying something about steamed kau yuk (pork belly) with taro? Sin choy (pickled Chinese cabbage) with beef? And braised tofu with mushrooms? But she'll make anything you want."

"No don't! God, those are my favorite dishes which I haven't had since my parents passed away. What time is dinner?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Thank you, Mrs. Yuen. Dinner was incredibly delicious...the best I've had in years."

"Ha, you are welcomed, Chad. It is good to cook for an appreciative man once again. Why don't you two young folks go out to the porch and sit on the bench swing while I clean up and put away? Chad, I'll pack you a container of tonight's dinner for you to take home and enjoy later when you get hungry. Go, go on, get, you two."

"Thanks, Kami, for having me over. It was a real treat."

"I hope you weren't too embarrassed or offended with my mother's not too subtle prying questions."

"Nah, my mom was much worse. I found that telling the truth was often the best way. I hope you didn't mind when I told your mother that I didn't know where our relationship was going but that I was just happy to be with you."

"Chad, I don't mean to pressure you or put you in a difficult spot, but I know my mother will interrogate me once you leave tonight. So, what are your thoughts of marriage and a family?"

"Wow, that's kind of out of the blue, don't you think? However, since you asked, you know people always talk about the biological clocks of women but never mention those of men. I would like to marry someday and have kids before I am too old to enjoy them. My family home is a four-bedroom and two-bathroom house, and I've always hoped to have three kids with the right woman."

"Ummm, that's comforting to know. Can I now ask you a rather personal hypothetical question? If you and I were to make love and I should happen to become pregnant, what would you do?"

Kissing Kami, I then whispered into her ear, "Should I ever make you pregnant, on purpose or unintentionally, I would ask...no, beg...you to marry me and be the mother of my children."

Hearing that, Kami went into a full-on Chinese woman assertive mode, flinging herself on top of me, and kissing me damn silly while obscenely rubbing herself against my achy trouser bulge. "I will hold you to that promise, Chad Wong, most certainly." And with that said, Kami went about making sure I knew that she had passionately staked her claim on me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In the weeks that followed, Kami became a regular part of my life as I was in hers. She would often drop by with dinner cooked by her mother (that woman was sure trying hard to ensure that we remained a couple). And then there were times when Kami would simply stop by to be as freely touchy-feely-kissy as she could get away with (that woman was trying her best to win me over without being too apparent).

Kami ended up coming over so often that I finally and gave her a key to the house. It came as little surprise when she claimed one of my vacant bedrooms as hers and cajoled me into moving in her bed, chest drawer, and makeup vanity from her mom's house into her new bedroom, followed by her toiletries, cosmetics, clothing, and the myriad of shoes. When I asked if she was moving in with me, Kami kissed me and indulgently smiled as if to say, "What a stupid question?"

For a supposedly good Catholic girl, Kami sure loved prancing around the house scantily clad. Her loose and often bare-midriff tops gave me ample views of her pointy small boobs with their puffy areolas and ruby-red cylindrical nipples. Her baggy kick-around shorts readily revealed glimpses of her commando camel-toed snatch and her sweet little tush. I ultimately came to know every inch of Kami's tempting body without her even removing a stitch of her clothing.

Then one night, a naked Kami slipped into my bed and slid her barely covered body over mine. "Shush, Chad," she sighed as she snuggled up to me. "I just need to feel wanted and loved. Hold me please and tell me that you love me."

When I said that I did, Kami sighed in relief and simply said, "Ummm, you feel so comfortable. I definitely could get used to this. Chad, we don't have to do anything but fall asleep in each other's arms." And so, hugging each other we eventually drifted off in a cozy slumber.

It came to pass that Kami and I took to comfortably sleeping 'au natural' with each other every night. My lips eventually found her inviting small breasts and discovered just how sensitive they were when inhaled and gently tugged from her heaving chest. Her stiff tender nipples grew to incredible length and thickness when tongue-lashed and sucked, causing Kami to whimper helpless and toss and turn in sheer ecstatic bliss.

Her neatly trimmed quim was the tastiest that I had ever eaten. My rasping tongue loved to plow her slippery pussy slit, licking her engorged fleshy folds, and slurping the unbelievable nectar that flowed from her sweet cunt. God, how Kami shrieked and squirmed when the tip of my tongue drilled into her virgin love tunnel, trying hard to become acquainted with her fragile hymen. And when my lips and fingertips found and caressed her stiff little love nub, it was only a matter of time before Kami moaned, cried out, and then convulsed in the throes of a gut-wrenching climax.

Not to be outdone, my lover showed me how she loved going down on me. With practiced ease, she amply demonstrated the harmony of her hand-jiving and deep-throating skills. It was amazing just how quickly Kami could get me to shoot two ball-full of creamy spunk down her gulping throat, swallowing everything I could give with great delight, and then leisurely licking and sucking my spent cock and balls clean.

However, it was when Kami introduced me to sodomy that our romance was taken to a higher level. "I want you to fuck my ass," moaned Kami after I had fingered her to a sizzling orgasm. "I want to feel this long and thick cock of yours sliding a fraction of an inch at a time in and out of my asshole. Will you please sodomize me?"

Duh, what was I to say but, "Okay."

Knowing that I was an inexperienced bugger, Kami had me fingering her small pucker anal orifice with the lubricant from the tube of K-Y Jelly that she has stashed in the nightstand. Then after coating my throbbing cock with a heavy coating of the slippery gel, Kami knelt with her face against the mattress and her butt thrust high into the air and towards me. Reaching back to spread her tight buns, Kami uttered, "Now, gently press your cockhead into my anus...go slow...ah, like that...oooh yeah, baby, just like that." Needless to say, after sampling my lover's delicious ass, anal sex became a permanent part of our sexual repertoire.

While had consciously avoided any vaginal sex and deflowerment, we knew that it was just a matter of time. That time came when our sixth month anniversary of sleeping together rolled around.

"Chad," Kami sighed heavily after I had eaten her pussy and made her skim through multiple climaxes, "I love you so much that I want to be with you for the rest of my life." When I replied that I felt the same way, Kami whispered, "Good because I want...no, need...your rock-hard cock buried deep within me. Not in my mouth or up my ass, but buried in my pussy. I don't want to be a virgin any longer"

"I thought you were intent on giving your virginity to your future husband," I had to ask.

Holding my head, Kami gave me a smoldering kiss that paralyzed mw before whispering, "I am, stupid...now, shut up and make love to me."

In the darkness of our bedroom, I rolled on top of my Chinese love, letting my thighs spreading her legs. With my raging manhood plowing the fertile and juicy slit of her womanhood, I took her from her stiff little love nub to her oozing love-hole and then back again. Each stroke of her love slit drove Kami crazy as she clutched me to her as her fingernails dug into my back and her slender legs wrapped tightly around my hips as she wildly kissed me in escalating anticipation.