Do Not Make a Chinese Woman Yours

Story Info
Why do I keep gulping?
7.7k words
4.7
11.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Reader be warned that this story takes time to develop. Furthermore, if you are expecting copious amounts of raunchy sex, it would be best for you to stop here. As with most of my stories, sex is but the spice that enhances the interplay of romance. Hope you enjoy the telling of this particular tale.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Her name was Kami...Kami Yuen...and she was one hell of a sexy Chinese-American young woman - and she knew it. At twenty-four years old, she was blessed with a pretty face and an aesthetically pleasing willowy form. But what made her eye-catching to many men was that Kami knew how to strut what she had.

To start with, Kami loved body-hugging pants that hung provocatively off her narrow hips, accentuated her flat stomach, and molded to her slender but shapely legs. The wearing of a dazzling array of high-heeled footwear made her seem taller than her actual five-three height and emphasized the enticing sashay of her cute buns. Although she had small perky boobs, Kami unashamedly exhibited them or rather her large pencil-eraser nipples. Very noticeable titty-bumps were always seen in her thin clinging tops since Kami was inclined to go braless, forsaking any breast coverage and eschewing any sense of modesty.

Yet, what really made Kami alluring was that she exuded undeniable sexuality that was laced with an underlying sense of danger. I soon discovered this when an old college buddy of mine dragged me into a local karaoke bar to hear this female sing.

"She's fantastic," babbled Jim, "and draws a crowd of regulars who simply adore her. Wait until you hear her sing. And she's one hell of a hot chick! All of the guys are dying to take her out...but none...myself included...had succeeded so far."

Jim hustling me into the darkened bar and then to a table that he paid extra to reserve. We had just received our ordered drinks when the patrons started chanting, "Kami! Kami! Kami! Sing for us!" It was then that an attractive slip of an Asian woman rose to the cheering of her fans and stepped into the spotlight with a charming smile gracing her delicate lips and a wireless microphone in hand.

"When you just give love / And never get love / You'd better let love depart /

I know it so / And yet I know / I can't get you out of my heart," slipped silkily from her mouth. "You / Made me leave my happy home / You took my love and now you're gone / Since I fell for you..."

As a lover of oldies but goodies tunes, I immediately knew the song was "Since I Fell For You" by Lenny Welch. It was about a man who fell for a seductress only to be spurned and devastated by her in the end. It was a classic torch song of love and the heart-wrenching misery that can come with it.

Like a siren of mythology, Kami mesmerized the males in the room with her haunting voice and her lithe but sensual figure. Her almond-shaped eye twinkled in delight as she gazed at their adoring eyes, but then locked on me when she saw that instead of looking at her, I was glancing around the room at the captivating effect that she had on those present. For some inexplicable reason, I unconsciously gulped as I became aware that I was the focus of Kami's unspoken attention and found myself wondering if she was like the woman of the song...one who could seduce and lure me to my ultimate demise.

The spell, however, was instantly broken when Kami ended her song to the standing-ovation of those in the room. Making a lovely but stylish courtesy, she blew kisses of appreciation to her fans. She then briefly chatted with her longtime regulars and deftly but kindly turning down requests for drinks or dates as she casually made her way towards my table,

"Hi! I'm Kami...Kami Yuen. You are new here...and you are?"

"Aah, Chad...Chad Wong. How do you do? It's a pleasure to meet you, Kami. Jim here has told me a lot about you."

"Wow! So polite...and Chinese to boot...boy, my mother would be over the moon if I brought you home to meet her. A lot of guys who frequent this place skip the niceties because they are so intent on putting the 'move' on me so that they can get me into bed with them. I don't mind expressions of desire, but it is somewhat refreshing to encounter a rather formal introduction.

"So, Jim, it's good to see you again, and thanks for bringing Chad. Say, I'm a bit thirsty. Would you buy me a glass of champagne from the bar? Luke, the bartender, knows what I like. Take your time...don't rush. Thanks, sweetie."

Jim could barely contain his utter delight and proclaimed that he would be honored and would purchase her a bottle with a bucket of ice before swaggering to the bar, enjoying obvious envy of the males around him.

Kami muttered once Jim was beyond hearing range, "I am interested in why you seemed...ah, disinterested...while I sang. That's something that I am not used to, especially when I have a microphone in my hand."

"Hey, Kami, you've got me all wrong because I found your performance and particularly you to be enchanting, to say the least. While it may not seem like it, I was intently listening to how you covered one of my favorite torch songs and loved it. I, however, have to admit that I was also amazed at the effect you had on the men in this room and how you could easily be the woman that Lenny Welsh was singing of...a real heartbreaker."

"Hmmm, I've never been called that before and will have to decide later whether to be upset or delighted with you. Why don't you tell me more about yourself? Like what do you do?"

"What do I do? Ah, would you believe that I am an elementary school teacher? Yep, I teach science, geography, and history with a little bit of physical education thrown in. I like kids and get a kick in shaping their outlook of the world."

"Are you for real? God, my Mom would definitely love you. She's always on me about having children...her grandchildren is what she means...and then rags me about not finding the right kind of guy. I can hear her saying, 'Stop fooling around, you shameless little girl. You'll never find a good man singing in bars. What decent man would want to have babies with a barwoman!" Sheesh...mothers!

"What do I do for a living? Do you mean besides hanging out in karaoke bars and trolling guys for drinks? Actually, I am a counselor at a community college. Yep, cross my heart and hope to die if I am not telling you the truth. Who would have 'thunk,' huh?

"Oh, I see Luke has given Jim his bottle of champagne...so before he gets back here, when are you going to take me out?"

"I beg your pardon. Are you always so aggressive with a guy you've just met?"

"I'm not aggressive...I'm just 'assertive' when I want something or someone. You intrigue me, Chad Wong, and I want to find out why. So, give me your cellphone and let me input my contact information...please don't share it with Jim...and I'll input yours into my phone.

"Hey, Jim, thanks for the champagne, but, honey, you brought only one flute. You're not trying to get me drunk so that you can take advantage of me, are you, Jim? Why don't you get two more flutes from Luke so that you and Chad can help me drink this bottle? Please, pretty please."

While Jim made his way back to the bar, Kami quickly said, "This coming Friday is a holiday. How about meeting me at the new Artizen Restaurant by MW that just opened right across from the Blaisdell Complex. It's casual chic and I've been dying to try it. Say 11 a.m.? I've taken the liberty of making a date on your phone's calendar, and will call you if I can't get a reservation. You won't stand me up, will you, Chad? If things work out, we can try the upstairs MW Restaurant that is more upscaled...but let's save that for your next date."

I gulped again at how I felt overwhelmed and drowning in Kami's irresistible tsunami of allure. "Damn, now I realize why Ulysses or Odysseus," I finally mumbled, "had his men bind him to the mast when they sailed past the Sirens. I now know how helpless he must have been to the draw of their erotic song and the appeal of their great beauty."

"Well, it's about time that I have some effect on you. I was afraid I was beginning to lose my touch...something that hurts this girl's pride since I love beguiling men."

"Yeah, well, keep in mind that Odysseus was able to resist being bewitched by the beautiful sorceress, Circe, and avoided being turned into a pig by her. Hmmph!"

"If my recollection of Homer's Odyssey is correct that was because he had a god help him on the side. And don't forget that Odyssey ended up staying with Circe for one year of feasting, drinking, and sex, and gave her sons before leaving her. Hey, wait a minute! I don't know if I like the way this analogy going...so, get any such nasty thoughts out of that head of yours. Just meet me next Monday for lunch. Okay? Don't make me have to turn you into a pig...heh, heh, heh. Hey, look here's Jim..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Why I showed up a bit before eleven on the designated Friday was a mystery to me. Yes, Kami was pretty and her brazen way of taking charges was stimulating. Yet there was something about her that made me uneasy and extremely wary. Perhaps it was because she was Chinese, and I had a healthy sense of uneasiness about young Chinese women after my mom tried repeatedly to set me up with the eligible daughters of her Chinese friends (yes, Chinese moms like to try to manipulate and meddle in their children's lives big time).

As my poor beleaguered father put it when I shared my feelings, "Aiyah! A Chinese woman will either make you or break you...and you won't have any say in the matter. Son, despite your mother's matchmaking efforts and for the sake of your future happiness, do not make a Chinese woman yours!"

Then in walked Kami and I had to gulp once again (what is it with this reaction when I'm around her). If I thought she was pretty when we first met in that dark karaoke bar, Kami was utterly stunning in the light of day. Her stylish bob hairdo and impeccable makeup highlighted her sensuous eyes, high cheekbones, and inviting lips. She wore a loose midriff top that hinted at her stiff tips and jiggle of her braless titties and revealed the soft flatness of her stomach. Her painted-on pants and four-inch high-heels emphasized her sweet ass, her inviting pussy, and her shapely slender legs. To say that Kami stopped time as she strolled up to me would have been a vast understatement.

Looking me enticingly in the eyes, Kami smiled at her effect on me and then kissed me lightly on the lips. Then looping her arm within mine (so that I couldn't bolt), she guided me to the restaurant to be seated. All I could groan to myself was, "Aiyah! I am totally screwed!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Lunch was surprisingly good and definitely affordable on my elementary teacher's salary. Kami had the Tofu and Salmon Salad saying that a girl needed to watch her figure to which I couldn't figure out for she could have used a few extra pounds to soften her slimness. I opted for the Artizen burger since I figured that anything that carried the restaurant's name wouldn't be that bad, and I wasn't disappointed.

Yet, what made lunch unforgettable was that my date (as if I had a choice in the matter) proved to be utterly captivating, extremely witty, and disarmingly candid especially when talking about herself. "Yep, my mother was an utter taskmaster as I was growing up. I was forever taking lessons...typing...dancing...and singing which is why I feel so comfortable with a microphone in my hand.

"However, when I reached middle school and the onset of puberty, I was enrolled ... 'cloistered' might be a better word for it...in the Sacred Hearts Academy...yeah, that all-girls Catholic school. I guess my mother felt that I should be 'protected' from horny members of the opposite sex. The ironic thing, however, was because of the rigid religious values taught and the lack of exposure to the masculine gender, the graduates of the Academy were extremely unprepared and vulnerable to the predation of men in a real-world setting."

"And what did you discover when you ventured out from your high school nunnery?"

"That men were sweet-talking horny pigs who were interested in only one thing...sex! As my masculine liaisons taught me, a girl had to be quick-thinking, skillful, and bold if she wished to remain a bona fide virgin. And in case you're wondering, yes, I am still 'vaginally chaste.'"

My ears perked up at Kami's specific word-phrasing as to her sexual status, but not wanting to seem overly interested, I let it go for the time being.

"But enough talk about me. What about you, Chad? Tell me about your earlier years and how you ended up as an elementary school teacher."

"There's not much to say about my life. I'm thirty-two...yep, eight years older than you, you young whippersnapper. I graduated from public high school and lacking in common sense and maturity, joined the Army soon afterward. I spent four years on active duty and overseas before I wised up and elected to get out. Soon afterward, my parents passed away one right after the other, and I found myself alone in our family home which was now mine. Using my G.I. Bill, I put myself through college and got my teaching certification in elementary education which had the least number of male teachers and offered the greatest employment opportunities for me."

"Hmmm, with the abundance of young female elementary teachers, I bet you had a field day."

"Ha! You would think so...but I learned from the very get-go that competition among females can be fierce, and hard feelings and grudges can be held for a very long time. Ultimately, I learned to forego any relationships with female teachers with whom I worked. And while I've had a few...liaisons, as you succinctly put it...none who proved to be what I'm looking for."

"And what are you looking for in a woman?" beamed a highly interested Kami. "Maybe I might be able to help you out?"

"Ahh, I don't really know to be honest with you. This interplay of dating has always been a quandary for me. Trying to feel someone out in terms of mutual interests, romantic inclinations, and all the other factors is mind-boggling. There are many times when I wished that all the bullshit would be cut out and that a sexy woman would come up to me, grab my nuts, and make hers."

Once I utter those words, I had to gulp again (what is with this reflective reaction) as Kami beamed me with a smug look that instantly sent a shiver up my spine. "Oh, fuck! What the hell did I just say?" reverberated in my head. "Have I left myself open to the Circe in Kami? Oh, shit!"

Before I could say anything to clarify my spoken words, Kami tossed out, "You know, Chad, I would like to continue our date. Would you be open to doing some grocery shopping with me and letting me cook your dinner tonight at your place?"

Deciding to meet fire with fire, I asked, "Kami, why do I have this feeling that you are putting a heated rush on me?"

"Me? Ha! But if I were to, would that be so bad, Chad?"

My mind was immediately overloaded with a myriad of possibilities that rendered me speechless. Kami, however, took my silence and made it her own. "Good! Now that we've got that out of the way, what would you like to eat for dinner?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The following events were a blur in which I had no say. To begin with, we dropped Kami's car off at her mom's place...Kami rushing into the house to get a 'few things'... which meant I was left with her mother...who after a few quick but blunt question, was delighted that I was Chinese and a professional...then Kami reappeared in a skin-tight top and short shorts with an overly large purse...a hushed discussion between mother and daughter ensued...then a smiling mother waved goodbye... saying she hoped to see me soon.

Next was a full-on blitz of the local supermarket. Having grilled me as to what foodstuff I had in my place (which was virtually nothing), Kami took it upon herself to shop for not only the night's dinner but other essentials that I apparently was lacking. When the cashier rang up the bill, Kami looked expectantly at me until I fished out my credit card to pay for everything that she had purchased.

Once in my house, Kami was a whirlwind of activity. The bed linen was changed (even though I couldn't figure out what doing so had to do with dinner). Next, the bathroom was thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with fresh towels set out (which left me wondering again). After the groceries were put away, the kitchen was cleaned and inventoried. Lastly, the living room was dusted, wiped, and vacuumed. Then after endless chatter while cooking, Kami sat me down to enjoyed slices of a fried rib-eye steak, roasted baby potatoes, a fresh tossed salad, and another round of sparkling conversation as we ate.

"Sheesh, I hardly recognize this place as mine," I mutter hesitantly when we later lounged on the sofa watching some HBO show. "While I'm appreciative of the thorough housecleaning, I have to ask, what the hell is going on in that pretty little Chinese head of yours? Ah, are you putting the 'move' on me?

Putting down her glass after taking a deep sip of her white wine, Kami leaned over to me and without any hesitation or reservation gave me a soul-sucking passionate kiss that rendered me immediately speechless. "Chad, you silly twit, I am putting the move on you from the time that I first met you. You may try to fight it, but I have to advise you that any resistance is totally useless. As my mother put it after quickly assessing you, you have definite potential in her eyes as well as in mine. Simply put, she told me not to come home until I have landed you."

"Well," I said after gulping involuntarily at my predicament, "I hate to disappoint your mother and you, but I think I should take you home."

With a startled look on her face, Kami sat up abruptly and blurted in utter disbelief, "What?"

"I said that I'm taking you home. Look, Kami, I like you and find you extremely attractive and interesting... but we only met just the other day and just had our first date. Things are moving way too fast for me. We need to slow down...a lot."

"Oh, my God! Are you for real? I've never met a guy who if given the chance wouldn't jump my bones in a flash! Here I am practically throwing myself at you...and what? You're telling me, 'Let's slow down!' Hey, you're not gay, are you?"

When I assured her that I was a healthy horny heterosexual male, Kami huffed, "Well, you sure could fool me! Since you don't want me, let's go!" And with that said she fell into a petulant sulk, barely able to contain her hurt feelings and sense of rejection.

"Hell, hath no fury as a scorned woman" popped into my head as I drove in silence with a peeved Kami staring out the window. When I pulled up to her mother's house, Kami jumped out of my car, slammed the car door behind her, and stormed off to her front door.

"Chad," I said to myself as I pulled away and headed home, "you must be one hell of a certifiable idiot. What the hell were you thinking? You could be banging at a hot horny Chinese bitch who'd probably let you do anything to her. And what do you do? You tell her to 'slow down!' What a fucking asshole! Kiss sucking on Kami's teeny titties or sampling her juicy pussy goodbye, you dumb fucker. Goddamn you!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After tying on a good one and falling dead asleep on the sofa, I awoke the next morning and knew that as stupid as it may have seemed, I did the right thing the night before. Kami's take-charge attitude and aggressive, if not audacious, actions unnerved me. I was used to being the one who hunted and made the moves on my intended, and to find myself being the helpless hunted prey was definitely unsettling.

As the days passed, a sneaky suspicion began to fester within my musings. It was that Kami's seduction of me might somehow be a wicked cat-and-mouse game in which she toyed with men and their affections. This sentiment might have due to the comments she had made about guys, but I think it was more because of the final verse of Lenny Welsh's song that I could not get out of my head: