Do Not Make a Chinese Woman Yours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the way, she grunted, hissed, and humped my teasing cock, I had a tigress by the tail and fearful of letting her go, did the only thing I could do. With a sharp but forceful thrust of my hips, I thrust my fleshy spear into Kami's molten wet-velvet sex, piercing her to the core and forever shredding her fragile maidenhead.

"Oh, my fucking lord!" whine Kami as I penetrated and spread her once-virgin tightness, "you're so damn big...filling me up...tearing me apart! Oh, yeah! Don't you dare stop! I've waited this long...wanted this so much! Fuck me, Chad, fuck me now!"

And that's exactly what I did. Starting with short jabs that soon became long thrusts as I fucked my lover's juicy tight little cunt and made it mine. I could immediately tell by her gasping breaths and her humping of my thrusting cock, that Kami was on the verge of cumming. A finger suddenly shoved deep into her clenched asshole detonated the fireworks of her womanhood which triggered me to drive deep into her churning twat before exploding with hot creamy semen.

"God, it is incredible having your cock embedded in me. You know," gasped a sweat-laden Kami as she clung to me as my spent cock throbbed and pumped the last drop of my sperm into her welcoming womb, "If you keep doing this to me...and I hope you do...you will quickly impregnate me. And if you don't do that tonight, I am going to have hump you until I am preggie by you, Chad Wong."

"What? Don't I have a say in the matter?"

"Hell no! You took my virginity and now you're responsible for me and what happens. Get used to it, Chad. We are getting married, aren't we? Good. And you did say that you wanted children, didn't you? Good. Hmmm, our first child will be called either Aaron or Amy. The next will be Brien or Bonny. And the final child will be either Charles or Charlotte. Don't argue, Chad, because you have no say in the matter. So just enjoy making love to me and putting me in the family way."

All I could do was gulp (now I know why I kept doing that) and said in a wimpy reply, "Yes, dear."

Sure enough, Kami conceived in a flash, we married much to the delight of her mother, and my wife gave me Aaron, then Brien, and finally Charlotte within a span of four years. In reflection, as I watch Kami suckle our youngest at her small breast and our boys romping around the house in play, I can attest that Lenny Welch didn't know what the hell he was singing about. There are times when being seduced by an assertive Chinese lover works out. Definitely!