Do Not Move

Story Info
A man gives his partner a command and she disobeys...
1.5k words
3.89
5.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She calls him on the phone, he picks up pausing the video he was watching as he made a batch of the cookies she likes.

"Where are you right now?"

"Home, where else?"

"I'm coming over. Already on my way."

"Everything okay?"

"I haven't had your dick inside me in over 5 days, no everything is not okay."

"Okay, you horny slut, listen to me. You're going to drive to my apartment at the speed limit and obey every single rule of the road. With one exception. Keep your left hand on the wheel, eyes on the road, but your right hand will be in your pants. Starting now, you will not stop rubbing your clit or fingering your pussy. You must not cum but can never stop your masturbation. Only stop when I relieve you. Do you understand your instructions?"

"Yesssss."

"Good girl."

*END CALL*

He calmly checks the cookies, almost done. 45 more seconds.

He resumes the video, laughing at Greg Davies' antics. A few more jokes later, he removes the cookies and sets them cooling on the counter.

Those will be her reward. He poured her a glass of ice water in preparation.

Soon enough, he hears her tires crunching the gravel driveway, he smiles just imagining how horny his baby girl is. He can't wait to feel his slut's wet pussy and reward her obedience.

A door slams and she walks around the back of her crossover, towards my front door. He catches a glimpse of her walking.

Both hands swinging freely at her sides.

"Oh, you fucking tease." He thought, "This won't be easy will it? Maybe that's what you wanted... So be it!"

She opens the door only to see him standing, fists clenched at his side staring at her as she closes the door behind her, locking it.

"Hey!" She begins.

"Stop." He cuts her off. "Don't move."

She freezes, a teasing greeting on her lips. He approaches and feels her right breast with his hand, squeezing it. Then sliding it down to her pants, unbuttoning the front. Sliding his fingers gently down the front to her slit, finding it drooling wet. She moaned, rotating her hips on his touch.

He stifles a smirk, knowing her to be a good slut but needing to remind her of her lessons.

'Obey to the letter'

They'd worked on that, but this was the one area where she struggled in public. She didn't keep her fingers in her pussy until he told her to stop or removed them himself.

"Show me your hands."

Obeying, she raised them above her head.

Keeping two fingers slowly rubbing her clit, he reached up and grabbed both wrists in his left hand. Pushing backwards, he forced her back into the wall behind her.

Bringing his lips down to her ear he whispered, "Why did you stop obeying me? Did I tell you to stop teasing yourself?"

"No," she gasped. "I had to take my keys out of the car... *mmmm*... I needed to shut my car door. *Uhhmmmuhhhh* I didn't want the neighbors to see anything? I'm sorry sir."

"I only required one hand to be occupied with my command. Your reasons are invalid. Fuck the neighbors. Do you hold them in higher regard than I? Look at me and tell me, slut."

*Moaning* "No, sir. I didn't think..." *Oh fuck*

"Didn't think, indeed. Seems like you need help to think. Don't worry, if you obey-- no thoughts necessary."

*Mmmmhhhhhh* Her hips moving with urgency against his fingers.

"Don't move."

*Whimper* She looks up at him and slowly stops moving her hips. He continues his slow, steady assault. He will make her obey.

"Bed. Now. No clothes."

Simply phrased so she would understand. She did. Good girl.

He lets go of her wrists and her pussy. She slumps in disappointment for only a half second before she starts to move.

Shedding clothes as fast as she is able, she throws herself on the bed while bringing her hand back to her clit. Rubbing furiously. Moaning her arousal.

Ohhhhh how much his heart swelled with pride. She really was such a good slut.

He slowly approached the bed. His finger tips tracing her legs up to hips, hips up past her belly up to her perfect breasts. He lusted after them every time she walked in the room and here they were-- naked and heaving with her breaths.

She was moaning openly now without reservation, fingers making small circles on her clit.

His fingers slowly trailed up her neck and tapped her lips. They parted, allowing his fingers to sink knuckle deep along her caressing tongue. She knew what she was doing.

She reached up with her hand towards his hips to bring him closer. He batted it away.

"Uh uh. No. Do. Not. Move."

Her hand retreated quickly.

He reveled in feeling her moans on his fingers, but wanted to feel them on something else.

He slowly moved toward the head of the bed and mounted it. With a swift movement he pulled his fingers from her throat and replaced them with his rock hard cock.

"Take it down. All the way. Good girl."

His hips bobbed a couple of times before he pressed all the way into her throat. He felt what he loved to feel, her moans of pleasure reverberating along his dick. A true slut.

His slut.

He took a moment to marvel at that before beginning to move and thrust using her mouth to his pleasure.

Looking down at her pussy, he saw that her hands were grabbing the sheets, abandoning her task.

"What are your hands doing, pet?"

She moaned around his dick. The hands didn't move.

He thrust his cock all the way down her throat, held it there before removing it to her gasping breaths.

Quickly he moved on top of her and growled directly into her ear, "WHAT. ARE. YOUR. HANDS. DOING. SLUT."

She moaned as her left hand began to move back towards her drenched pussy.

He said, "No, too late. Too much disobedience."

"No," she crooned with a gasp. "I'll be good, I promise."

"Too late, pet. Eat." Moving back up to have her swallow his dick again. God, he loved her mouth.

He rotated around her mouth's love on his dick to retrieve from the night stand her cuff appliances.

He clicked one and then another on her now immobile hands before disengaging from her throat. Quickly securing her arms straight out on the bed to either side of her, he tied the quick release knots. Her moans and half hearted protests music to his ears.

Her hips began slowly gyrating again, her mouth narrating what her pussy needed, "Please, sir. I need you. I'll be good. Please. I need your dick inside me. I know I forgot to obey every part of what you told me. But I've learned my lesson. Please?"

"Not even close, pet."

He quickly rolled her hips to the side and sent a crisp smack onto her butt cheek.

*Uuhhhumnnnnnnnnn* She moaned.

He let her hips fall back to the center and parted her legs, bending to nuzzle her inner thighs.

Her hips bucked.

He pulled back.

"You need both don't you? You can't obey today. You need to be reminded who rules here."

"Oh fuuuuckk..." She says, bucking her hips again.

He smirks at her obvious arousal. He retrieves from the other drawer an identical pair of padded cuffs.

Clicking them into place around her ankles and stretching them to the foot posts of the bed, he continued stroking her thighs and running his thumb across her clit.

Groans of frustrated arousal escaped her throat as she realized she couldn't move effectively at all.

She was at his mercy.

And he had a lesson to teach. A lesson in submission.

She welcomed his dick down her throat again with a moan as she was powerless to resist. He slowly thrust in and out of her mouth while bending down to kiss and caress her thighs and abdomen. He made circles around her pussy while holding her knees still with his strong, steady hands.

His lips finally dipped to catch her clit in between them and his tongue began it's glorious caress to her pleasure.

Even he had his limits for as her moans increased along his cock, he pulled out, spinning and swiftly notched his dick between her wet folds and pressed forward.

Her groan turned to a frantic pant of pent up arousal.

*Oh, fuck. Yes. Babe, yes. Oh fuck, oh fuck.*

He pressed forward until he was buried to the root into her immobile pussy. Her hips making small twitches in an attempt at gaining more purchase on his invading member.

He dipped his lips to her neck and nipped at it growling, "Don't you see? Obedience will always be rewarded. Disobedience will always be dealt with in severe lessons."

With that, he pulled out as she groaned in disbelief. He reached down and untied her ankles, flipping her body over and re-securing her legs to the posts. She only just got her arms in position.

She was now face down, with her arms crossed underneath her, breasts splayed to the side almost like a cushion to her torso. Her legs tied securely to the bed posts at a slight angle outwards.

In short, she was wide open and powerless to put up any fight.

"What did I tell you, slut?"

She replied in a voice shaky with arousal, "Do not move."

And he pounced.

*UUUUHHHHHHHNNNNNNNN*

*OHHHHH FUUUCCKKKKK*