Confessions of a High School Slut

Story Info
A school girl gets punished for rubbing her clit in class.
1k words
4.29
21.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Hey everyone! This is my very first story, please give me your feedback and let me know if i should continue this series! ALL AGES 18+*

Why did she have to feel this way? Why couldn't she just be a normal student and not have these wondering, orgasm provoking thoughts? For the past school year, all Hailee could think about was her teacher. Mr. Smith was the most handsome man that she ever saw, and it took every fiber of her being to control her urges. Smith was tall, muscular and dark skinned. She really loved black guys. The thought of being dominated and used by them drover her insane.

All she wanted to was go to class like every normal girl, but looking at this stunning man made her entire body shiver. Hailee was drop dead gorgeous! Everyone in the school thought so, she had 32C breasts, an hourglass shape and a really fat ass, she had turned 18 a few months ago. She wasn't the 'slut' of the school but she wasn't an angel either. She had done her fair share of blowjobs throughout the school year. She didn't want to boast but no one lasted more than five minutes. She loved bobbing her head up and down large dicks. There was one time where her ex-boyfriend, Nick, had his two friends over. One thing led to another and next thing she knew she had two black cocks in each of her hands and was sucking on the third one. Even now, the thought of it was making her wet white pussy soaking wet. She loved the idea of being dominated and raped, consensual of course. Even now, she had her legs wide open with no panties on, hoping that Mr. Smith would catch her softly playing with her clit.

"Haliee, is everything alright?"

Mr. Smith said and the whole class looked back at her. Damn that made her even more wet knowing that the entire class was looking at her while she was mentally thinking about sucking cock.

"Oh, yes sir, sorry about that!" she said looking at Mr. Smith. She wanted him so badly.

Ding! The bell rung and everyone got up and started exiting the class, finally school was over.

"Hailee, could you stay behind please?" Mr. Smith said.

Crap, was she in trouble? She grabbed her book bag and walked towards Mr. Smith's desk.

"What were you thinking about doing class Hailee? Do you know you're almost failing my class?"

"Sorry, Mr. Smith. I've just not been able to concentrate lately!" She said looking down, embarrassed. She really was a smart student, but ever since she had her first black cock, all thoughts about anything else went out the window.

"Is it because you were to busy rubbing your clit?" Hailee looked straight up and Mr. Smith, with fear deep in her eyes. He had caught her, part of it turned her on and the other scared her to death. What was he going to do now?

"What? Cat got your tongue now?"

"Mr. Smith, I'm really sorry! I don't know what's gotten into me lately!"

"I should report you Hailee, but I don't want to do that because you really are one of my brightest students and I know you can do much better than this. So, instead I'm going to punish you!"

Fuck, her pussy was getting even wetter now thinking about the possibility of being punshined by Mr. Smith.

"Yes sir, I understand." She tried to hold back the excitement in her voice.

"Bend over my desk Hailee."

She dropped her book bag and went to the side of his desk and bent over. For years she dealt with many insecurities, but the one thing she had faith in was her fat ass, and she knew Mr. Smith now had no other choice but to look at it.

He walked over to the side of the desk she was bent over with his paddle. And, he really couldn't help himself from admiring her ass. His cock was growing in his pants thinking about her rubbing her clit doing his lesson. She was such a slut and he wanted to punish her like a slut.

"Raise up your skirt Hailee." She looked back at him with fear and lust.

"Why do you need me to raise my skirt Mr. Smith?"

She wanted to hear him say that he wanted to stare at her fat ass and pussy, he knew she didn't have panties on.

Smack!

He stuck her with the paddle, and he swore he heard her moan. This little bitch liked this a lot.

"Since you want to act like a little perverted slut, I'm going to treat you like one!"

She looked at him, biting her lip. This is what she wanted, lust begin to overtake her. She wanted her teacher to see her dripping pussy, she could feel cum running down her leg. She lifted her plaid skirt up and watched him as he stared at her white fat ass.

Smack!

She moaned even louder this time, there was no way she could hide it this time.

"Do you like that Hailee? You like me spanking your ass?"

"Fuck, yes sir! Spank my ass Mr. Smith! I'm such a dirty girl rubbing my clit in your class."

"What were you thinking about while you were rubbing your clit Hailee?"

Smack!

"FUCK! I was thinking about sucking your dick Mr. Smith, my pussy was getting soaking wet thinking about wrapping my lips around your dick."

Smack!

Smith's dick was raging hard now as he was punishing his student as she confessed to wanting to suck on his dick.

"You want to suck my dick that badly?"

"Yes sir, please use my mouth, I want to taste your big black cock and have you cum deep in my throat."

He turned her around on her knees, unzipped his pants and once he did his dick slapped her across her face. There was no hesitation, immediately she begin to lick the length of his dick. He mouth had been craving this for a long time now, and now finally it was being satisfied with Mr. Smith's big eight inch dick.

He grabbed her hair and begin to stuff his dick deep down her throat, until she started gagging on it.

"Fuck, yes use your little student's mouth sir!"

....To be continued