All Comments on 'Do Not Pass Go 05 - Peter's Antics'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
ENTER THE DRAGON

and we wonder just how much she has matured and grown, TK U MLJ LV NV pps MEA CULPA TO ME for thinking you would not finish what you have started, It looks like thy will be done. mlj

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yawn!

Boring after the previous chapter.

gara5289gara5289about 9 years ago

Liked the chapter and liked the previous one a lot more now that you followed up on it. I kinda thought the last chapter was a one-and-done. Looking forward to facing the dragon as you put it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
didnt realize this was a serial or would not have read it, 2*

I agree with the kids the guy is a wimp and not going anywhere with his ex. When I told my ex I wanted a divorce she started to go nuclear on me, I told her simply I would get a saw and cut everything in half so every thing was split equally or we could sit down and arrange a reasonable split and real joint custody. And that I loved her as a sister and not a wife, inspite of her multiple affairs over the years. Yeah I had mine also. She knew I meant it and calmed down after a few days and we used one lawyer to finalize the divorce.

Concritic123Concritic123about 9 years ago
Damn Tazz....

That's the longest post you've ever made.

ephesiosephesiosabout 9 years ago
I like it

Your long game is much better than your short stuff. I like stories where you take your time and develop the characters. Of course none of it is close to realistic, but it is damn entertaining. Keep doing what you're doing,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Glad its not a flash ending. And really glad to see the children being highlighted.

The kids are always the real victims. Thank you for letting them flex their considerable intelligence and wit to make their lives better. The father did not deserve what the wife has done, but the kids don't either. And its appropriate for the kids to play a role in burning the bitch. Keep it sophisticated and intelligent. And please get their father to the testicle store. He's got several impressive women as potential mates. I hope you have him make the right choice.

EddboyEddboyabout 9 years ago
please finish Vickie

Just finished reading Vickie by the Troubador and it made my skin crawl lol.. hoping FTDS can work his magic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Kids with him and maybe settling down with pia , her kids and him buying out the ex husband so they can live in that big beautiful house. Only thing is how to make it nice with the other 2 woman he is seeing because they seem nice also but pis seems perfect for him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
FUCK THE X WIFE

THE WOMAN IS A BITCH SHE WILL BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhsc1Rhsc1about 9 years ago
You Have Taken

A premise from an author whose writing style was, at times, difficult to follow, and turned it into a very interesting story...looking forward to discovering how this plays out.

Way too many unfinished stories out there. Keep 'em coming. This is a five star read.

Concritic123Concritic123about 9 years ago
While I like your stories....

The personalities of the characters need to stay the same. Right now, the only thing the Peter in the original story has in common with the Peter in this story is the name.

That is your right to change it though....poetic license, however, does it become a new story or a continuation of the old story?

laguna783laguna783about 9 years ago
This Is Magic

Your up to your antic's with this one, a series, I love the way you are keeping your readers in suspense, keep up the good work on this one and keep them guessing, I'm sure everyone who reads your stories are wondering how this is going to work out, that's the beauty of your writing, but you have everyone on edge.

Great Job FTDS I Love you work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Molasses in January moves faster

This chapter really dragged along. It was too much about his love life than it was about his problems with his kids and his ex wife, which I feel is the crux of the story. And why did he go back to the house with her? Isn't there a restraining order preventing him from that very action? You need to fix this mess quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice chapter - this is working out

FTDS, this was a nice chapter with the dialogue and the narrative. We see the dad finally get some successes. Love the "momster" name and this chapter is a bit more believable because he knows his kids far better than she does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I am loving this!

Finished in a much better job than the original author, I can't wait until the next installment, the final one I'd guess. This is one of your better ones, FTDS! The cunt needs to go down hard though....

xtremeddxtremeddabout 9 years ago
People change under duress Peter.... too

Great continuation (finish) so far, believable too.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

Benedict12Benedict12about 9 years ago
Pure Fantasy

The continuing wet dream in the majority of the BTB stories involves the post separation love life of the ex-husbands. Evidently there is an endless supply of beautiful nubile young women who can not wait to share their charms with embittered middle aged men. Yeah right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Funny

@ Benedict12 I found a website where husbands (non willing cucks) talk about their cheating wives. The website policy banned such commenters who want to initiate dating the fresh betrayed husbands!!!!There are women who look for mates among good nature betryed husbands! They may be not 19 years old centerfolds, but interesting not abuser, alcoholic, violent ex husbands from cheating wives may be possibilities among women. Yes serial cheater, abuser, violent, pedophil, alcoholic ex husbands............Among surveys show the second marriages are more successful among divorced ex husband and divorced (lonely, widow) Moms with younger kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alberta  AlAlberta Alabout 9 years ago
Just a Dose of Reality

A acquaintance of mine ended up with a messy custody situation with an ex-wife who had wealthy parents as well as minor mental health and major promiscuity problems.

After a 4 year battle, he finally got custody of his 2 daughters when his ex was hospitalized on a 90 day mental health warrant. Everything that he had beyond subsistance and court ordered payments went into the custody battle( trying to enforce visitation and trying to get custody when her actions began to noticeably hurt the children).

As soon as the ex was out of the hospital and 'stable' she and her parents started in again. Our community raised money for several years of legal fees until his ex failed to return the girls after visitation for the third time. At that time the court granted him full custody with no visitation. The court finally listened to the girls, who were then 16 and 14, and refused to hear further requests from the ex to change custody.

The family court system has nothing to do with what is best for the children or justice. It's decision in my acquaintance's favour was all about 1) he being the only one to care for the girls and 2) his ex wife breaking the custody orders.

The girls are now in their 20s and still recovering from the actions of the court and their mother.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 9 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter

Go kids! The dad in the story is going to have to be careful of the ladies in his life or he is going to hurt one or more of the nice women. Excellent series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
just gets better!

more please! great work and a joy to read!

IronDragonIronDragonabout 9 years ago
Another great one!

Looks like Hubby is finally growing a set. Good! Get a man angry enough, and he'll do what needs to be done.

The kids are awesome, though! Guerilla tactics work well in any situation, and this one is unique. Usually it's Hubby who BTBs, but this time the kids are doing the Burning of the Bitch. Since Hubby is too nice of a guy, they have no choice.

Wifey is irredeemable. She refuses to take any responsibility for her own actions, but blames Hubby for everything. No excuse for cheating, folks. None. Nada. Zip. Zilch. She is so arrogant, she thinks that she can do no wrong, all evidence to the contrary.

5 HUGE Stars again, FTDS! Keep it rolling.

P.S. Just don't RAAC out on this one. With how Wifey acts, there's no going back in that relationship. Like I said, she's irredeemable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
F*#k her

Tell the bitch to hit the road!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Better left unfinished

Absolutely not entertaining.

jacsrjacsrabout 9 years ago
About time

I read the original story a long time ago and always hoped the author would finish it.

Well you did and I liked it and am looking forward to the end of the story.

As said by you and many other comments there are just so many stories that are unfinished.

Thank You

njlaurennjlaurenabout 9 years ago
the husband is a loser

And the cps woman is unrealistic,if they heard what the kids said and saw the black eye,those kids,would be out of that home toot suite.This guy doesn't have a lawyer,he has someone who stayed at a motel 6 and thought that made him a genius....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I liked it and gave you 4*s, but FTDS, you need to put more realism.....

...into your stories.

My big bugaboo this time is the deal with the kids, and dad's reticent behavior and low profile posture with respect to his kids.

When a young teenaged girl shows up for a supervised visit with bruises and states that her mom's boyfriend gave them to her, in most states, police are dispatched and arrests made within the hour. And because he's an educator, it's often a career-breaker. No joke, at-risk kids get very high profile responses from CPS and Law Enforcement. Dad's "work the system, don't rock the boat" posture runs counter to a man pushed as hard and far as this one.

That said, you had a hard row to hoe, when you picked your source for this one.

Staying true to the way the original characters were written (at least for some part of your addition) presents a pretty serious restriction.

Thanks for your offering. I look forward to the rest of it.....and hope you'llit some flava of realitay in the juice.....ok, best I don't try expressing myself in swag.....

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 9 years ago
Thanks

Today's other offerings were shit on toast. Your light witty style is tonic for a hard day. That you can give each character a different personality in such short order is talent-telling. I'm hooked. Don't make us wait too long for the next installment.

Jedd11Jedd11about 9 years ago
Great story

Great two chapters. You have to lay groundwork. Ignore all these ignorant douches. This evil bitch of a dragon lady needs to get hers, and I'm sure you will have her get it. Love how the kids operate too. Have them assist in Mom's final downfall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This story you are hitting a home run

Really likeing the story and characters. all of us waiting for part 3 . Much better job here than some of your past stories.

sdc97230sdc97230about 9 years ago
Less time on Peter, please

Whether he's a wimp or just a guy whose spirit was beaten down, Peter's story and point of view were pretty thoroughly covered in the original story. The only really interesting parts of this chapter were the calls he got from his increasingly panicking ex and his time with the kids. This is their story now, and that's where the primary focus needs to stay. Pete is now nothing more than the MacGuffin for the kids' plotting.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Hmmm....

Istill think Peter's moving too slow. At least they're moving in the right direction. Please continue...

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 9 years ago
One of your better efforts...

... so far. Of course, the jury's still out as to how you actually finish this damn story. Unfortunately, your track record doesn't inspire a lot of confidence in me that there will be an actual conclusion. Hopefully, you'll prove me wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mmm

Will score this when it is finished! I just wish you would FinishtheDamned AStory!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I can't seem to get past the fact that this guy may be the biggest moron to ever wear pants. I mean seriously....what a fucking douchebag!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Boooooooring

Didn't bother to read it, all this author's stuff is. It's all boring, non-erotic, btb crap, why do people even bother writing this shit when is obvious the majority of the stories here are good ones? Only a handful of people even seem to bother to comment on these stories over and over again, shit like this needs it's own category.

1 star just for the author and premise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Did I miss something?

Was it wrong of me to expect THIS installment to finish the damn story? It wasn't so good, got a bit better then, and finally left me hanging. I thought the idea here was to wrap it up...as opposed to drag it out.

No offense FTDS, but this is not the way I have come to expect you to roll. I mean if you don't finish the damn story, you might as well have left it alone.

sdc97230sdc97230about 9 years ago
FTDS alread explained this

He submitted four chapters. TPTB at Literotica are taking their sweet time reviewing and making them all available for us to read.

FinishTheDamnStoryFinishTheDamnStoryabout 9 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the delay

The chapters are running into issues with passing the submission process. Although there is no sex with underage characters, the amount of sex discussed is an issue I'm having to deal with. The last two chapters will be posted as soon as I can get them through the process. I'm trying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The more you have to say 'there's no underaged sex in my story....'

The more obvious it is you're being defensive about what pedophiles you and your sick fucking audience are. The whole BTB crowd here clearly just wants to read more about slutty, half naked 15 year olds offering blow jobs or crawling into bed with sick, dirty old men like them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Anon It is not pedophil thing but TRUE LIFE Problem is the life of a cheater Mom (promiscous ex wife) with her kids. Not only childless wives have extramarital love and I am glad some BRAVE authors can show me the effect of this as Vulcez's masterwork "How Are You?". We BTB fans we knows this problem you cuck fans do not know this problem at all.

BTW In Georgia state the ex husband can get the children custody if the ex wife is serial cheater!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Simple answer

@ Anon Some "evil" ex wife to give fals accusation to say to the court that her ex husband is pedophil and the victime ex husband sees their kids after they are 18 years old............

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
WITH ALL THE P/C GAME INFO

it doesn't take much to make angels terrorists. TK U MLJ LV NV

sdc97230sdc97230about 9 years ago
The girls in this story are not sluts, nor are they becoming sluts

They're engaged in a campaign to drive their mother crazy, and to make child protective services conclude that she's an unfit mother. The slut acts are performances directed at mom, while CPS is getting a very different story about a slut mother and alcoholic grandmother neglecting children and exposing them to moral corruption, physical abuse and potential sexual molestation at the hands of their unsavory acquaintances.

The author of the original story already started it down this path before abandoning it, btw.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Enjoying it

just don't like the constant quips from the kids about dad being a wimp.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
It is getting better -

Where is the ending LOL

phil2213phil2213about 9 years ago
Extremely unsettling story

As a fan of yours, I was appalled at the apparent destruction of a potentially good story. The children were amazing but the parents sucked. This is the worst of your stories.

Tim413413Tim413413over 8 years ago
Will chapter

6 bring any closure to Peter's love life? Six or seven years in Pia's mansion sounds enticing. He's paying no rent to his sister. Why doesn't he HIRE people to do more work on her house?

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
It is good to see Peter evolving

I understand it may take time to undo the years of conditioning done by his ex. But, with help from his kids and the dance lessons, he may develop a personality yet.

I do wish there was a way for the chapters to be linked and listed in series by Lit. It would be nice to click on an Also in This Series hyperlink to go to 06 and 07.

aptonthe503aptonthe503about 8 years ago
I've Always Wanted to Study

Titerature!!

Wha a great subject!

Awesome line in the story, had me laughing out loud both times.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Re-Reading

“confirming another visit in three weeks.” – Shouldn’t that be TWO weeks, actually a week and a half at this point? “I also took a few minutes out to call Theresa and confirmed my flight plans. We had a tentative date for late Friday night before I got to see the kids on Saturday.” Yes, that would definitely not be three weeks!

“Lily nodded in understanding, but didn't look pleased’ – Well, I wouldn’t expect her to be “pleased”, but I would hope her “understanding” keeps her from being DISpleased!

“I'd let them know I might be in late for work” – “Late”? I thought he already had the day off?

“Hair pulled back with a rainbow into her usual working pony tail,” – What the hell is a “rainbow” in connection with hair?

Theresa is one thing, given the age difference and physical distance she's really not much more than a fling, but Pia and Lily BOTH seem to be developing into something fairly serious, and he should probably have an understanding with BOTH that they are NOT exclusive, or come to some other arrangement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Okay

Not nearly as entertaining as the last chapter, but still moving the story forward at a

good pace. The "Bitch" is still treating her ex as a possession, as illustrated by her

ordering him into the car, along with their kids, after their "Come to Jesus" meeting

with the CPS people. And the freaking wimp just wilted under her and got in the car.

God, I swear if I ever get that spineless I hope someone will just shoot me, or push me off a cliff, anything to put me out of my own misery.

I really hope the next chapter is a little more uplifting. I'll still give this one 4 stars.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Dude, this this was another great job by you'ns!

Thanks. Sad he died, but I am grateful for what he gave us while working with you!

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 5 years ago
reckon i'd be great at

titerature it's my favourite subject.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Job

You are doing a great job finishing this one. I, like you, hate for writers to start a story and not complete it for whatever reason.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Balls

It is a good thing that the kids have some.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Agree he needs balls not just trying to reclaim sex with females

He is still pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No

Kidding about time he did something. Luckily the kids figured out that it is all out war.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Some people shouldn’t be fathers

Scary you can write such a loser of a male. Some males need to be castrated at birth. This is one of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

What a pussy whipped wimp. No wonder the Ex. shit all over him. He still can't stand up for his kids! And the Ex. is still making him piss his pants!! The man is pretty thick and really needs his kids to sort out the Ex. He needs to leave them alone, to get on with it.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
At least

At least.old Dad is doing pretty well with the ladies. Now he needs to burn the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anon 12/18 said it

Go kids go

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Frustrating!!

What an unintelligent pussy! The system has given him nothing but grief and he still wants to go go by the book?! And why the hell is he so scared of his Ex? No wonder she felt able to turn into a married whore without any fear of what he could do! Go Children Go!!!

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 3 years ago

Great story! Thanks. Go kids Go! Full court press in the next chapter I bet. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Major yawn. His love life isn't all that interesting. SHOULD have more of his machinations for the kids.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Story drags when the kids aren't involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not as interested in Peter. His kids rock!

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 1 year ago

"I nibbled my way down her thighs" - Sorry, got to nitpick. From her knee to her crotch is up her thigh, even if she's lying down with her knee in the air.

\

"I'm sure it's not that bad," - God, she's already heard how bad it is (even if the kids embellished!) and she's trying to make excuses for the wife. Talk about a rigged system, meanwhile he got SUPERVISED visitation over nothing.

\

"No more guerrilla tactics. We'll work the system. Things are starting to turn my way" - They're beginning to turn his way BECAUSE of what they're doing.

\

I don't see Peter being a wimp. He's hamstrung by the system. If he wasn't a "wimp," he'd never get a whiff of the kids.

mariverzmariverz4 months ago

Que mc más patético ajajajajajaa

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 month ago

Oh you still have this going strong

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous