All Comments on 'Do Not Try This Alone Ch. 02'

by John_Vandermeer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Ak610Ak610over 1 year ago

Amazing. Please more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot. You know how to write and twist the minds of men.

John_VandermeerJohn_Vandermeerover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments. Started writing for myself but high ratings and positive comments certainly will keep me going. Been reading femdom erotica for a while, but nobody seemed to have the Domme of my own wettest nightmares quite nailed down. So I figure I'd write varying versions of her myself. First chapter of a third femdom novella is pending, hopefully out next few days. As for August and Jonathan, there are at least two more femdom dates coming. Ch 04 is likely another mini vacation likely to a resort in the mountains. With assorted teases, humiliations and denials, and what I hope will be a good foot action climax. Ch 05 is likely a night out to a live concert and/or nightclub. Where August will teach Jonathan the pain of being bested and cucked by better men. Probably a "loving wives" section chapter.

smdream327smdream327over 1 year ago

Great job John ! Please continue. The script is original and very well written.

Norway_1705Norway_1705about 1 month ago

GREAT! I have rarely read better sentences, from a Domme girl, who takes advantage of the power she has been given to "improve" the man in front of her. What if this is it, the main desire of some submissives? Not to be spanked, but to be helped to become a better, more respected, healthier, thinner man?

Perhaps, a "good" Domme should first of all make her "submissive" a better man. <3 <3 <3

Quote: "You need to work on yourself. Your body, your mind. Put yourself in a better place."

"And you also need to get out there. Be open to somebody."

"I expect you to work on yourself. Gym. Diet. Other things. I will be keeping track and demanding reports. Monitoring your progress.".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohn_Vandermeer@John_Vandermeer
Classy, seductive, wicked women. And the men who lust after them. Contemporary femdom relationships. That is what I write about. These women may be their target's very own wife. Or the forbidden wife of another man. They may be their targets very own mother, sister or daught...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES