Do Not Try This Alone Ch. 04

Story Info
A Father-Daughter Rebound Femdom Fling Continues.
10.3k words
4.6
6.7k
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note

This is the 10K+ words fourth chapter of the novella of the same name. In this chapter 40yo divorced father and his 20yo independent daughter go on a mountain getaway weekend date. Where daughter deepens her father's femdom thrall to her with yet newer and crueler forms of teasing, humiliation and denial. More specifically, for lovers of women with SUVs, or of women with guns, there are core passages in this chapter catering to those fetishes. Also, for lovers of women's feet, the climactic scene is one of devoted foot worship one way, that suddenly becomes scornful foot domination the other. All of it, wrapped in the triple threat of incestuous, D/s, dubious consent, fucked-up lovers drama. If any of these themes are offensive to you, please do not read. If none are offensive, I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 4

The morning after August brutally rejected Jonathan, the middle aged man started being terrified of his own daughter. Its like he was back in high school, and some exquisitely hot chick was being friendly, flirty, and leading him on hard. Only to laugh at his face hard in front of the whole school, when he thought he was going to kiss her, hold hands with her, or go on a date with her. Only this was much worse, because deep inside a small voice still told Jonathan he should not be having any plans or hopes of railing his own daughter. Yet he did. As with all her teases, humiliations, and denials, she was steadily making herself the most desirable woman that ever existed in Jonathan's eyes.

The father daughter couple met up for breakfast, after August summoned her father back with a text message. And they talked and swam a bit in the resort swimming pool in the morning. But other than Jonathan looking at August with intense lust and even more intense fear in his eyes, most of their games of sexual humiliation and submission were done for the trip. At around noon they drove back to Jonathan's house. And from there August went back to her university, wondering whether she was playing her father too hard. She wanted him experiencing life with the cruel pretty tease that he craved. But she feared it would be too much and he would become imprinted on her, when it was all meant to be no more than a rebound fling.

Over the next month Jonathan actually went on a couple of dates and August asked her father more about them. Eve was a 35yo beautiful slim blonde, with pretty eyes and a friendly smile. And though August thought she had the looks that her father liked, she wondered, just from her face in the pictures, whether she had in her the necessary steel to be sexually cruel to her father like he needed a woman to be. Abigail, or Abby, was a somewhat older but sexier blonde than Eve. A divorced mother with one child, and an attorney, that actually reminded August of her own mother, Skylar, a bit. Except that in addition to being a go getter, Abby did have a wicked glint in he eye that was a little more promising. So August was a little more cautiously optimistic about her.

In any case, her father's dates were all on relatively early stages, and for all intents and purposes Jonathan was currently squarely her own puppy dog suitor. So she planned another romantic but cruel date with her dad for her next visit with him. Another couple's mini vacation. This time west, to the mountains. Where she had booked them a luxurious boutique mountain resort hotel, and where she had planned for them a couple of exciting adventures.

So as was becoming routine, August drove to her father's house early Saturday morning to pick him up. Expecting to find him, like a love sick puppy dog, kneeling by the door, tongue out, salivating, waiting for his Mistress. The reality was not quite not that graphic, but it could have been. As Jonathan waited, his suitcase in the trunk of his SUV. His wallet in his jeans pocket, His car keys in his hands waiting to surrender them to the daughter he desired more than he had ever desired any lover. As soon as she asked for them.

"Good morning Jonathan. Ready for a little adventure?"

:"Good morning August, yes August."

"Then you know what to do. The keys in my hand, my stuff in the trunk, and into your seat. We have a busy day ahead!"

And Jonathan did as instructed. As his penis came to life in its cage. As his testicles began to throb in their crevice. As he ogled the young slim blonde beside him. Driving his SUV west towards the mountains. Dressed today in a somewhat more outdoorsy getup. And yet still managing to look like a woman every man would want to fuck. In a stretch athletic halter neck that contoured down her entire torso and even down to her hips, where it covered over her pants. A pair of stretch athletic cargo pants that were not baggy at all, but rather fitted from the hips, through her pelvis, and down her thighs down to the knees, and then did flare a bit for ease movement. And though Jonathan was primarily a going-out-heels on women type of a guy, August had a pair of hiking shoes that gave her a bit of a practical tough girl look, that Jonathan though was not without appeal. One thing Jonathan found most seductive, was that August wore her long dirty blonde hair in a practical pony tail that day, which uncovered her beautiful long neck, and let a few flirty strands loose. That look made Jonathan want to lean over and suck and lick August right there. Maybe even leave her a lover's hickey or two, on her beautiful seductive neck.

"Ok Jonathan. I am going to need you to dig deep and find your little balls somewhere in that shell that they like to hide. Because the first couple activities I've planned for us are for men with balls, and for women with ovaries. Not for little boys without balls. Aside from that remember. Do as I tell you, shut up, and smile. And pay of course, and it will all go splendidly. No need for me to humiliate you more than what you deserve for just being you. Understood?"

"Yes August."

"It will still be pretty early when we get there. So we'll have some fun first, check in to our lodging later."

And with that Jonathan wondered what entertainment did August have planned, at his wallet's expense, for that day.

Until a little before ten August was getting off a curvy mountain road, heading down a passable dirt road that seemed to be heading to a farm or a cabin in the woods or something like that. Jonathan's SUV was a real SUV, with real four wheel drive. Not just a suburban crossover with all wheel drive. And he was happy for that. But it was not a true hard core off-road vehicle. It would not make it up a mountain trail. So he hoped the dirt road got no rougher.

Which it did not, until they indeed got to a mountainside cabin, with a largish parking ground before it, and a large painted wood placard that read "Foggy Creek Off-roading. 4x4s, ATVs, Lessons, Trails." And he understood what kind of place they had got to. That was confirmed by the fact that in the parking ground they pulled into, half a dozen more trucks like his were parked, some people milling about them. And about half a dozen more rugged true off-road jeeps, with large aftermarket tires, roof racks, light bars, and even bumper mounted winches, were parked as well. It was just before ten and it was a clear a small convoy was likely assembling to hit an offroad trail.

August and Jonathan got off Jonathan's SUV, and August approached a man of about 30 that seemed to be directing some of the happenings.

"Hello, I am August. We are looking for Bruce. We made a reservation to rent one of your jeeps and join you for the Foggy Creek trail excursion..."

"Yes hello August. I am Bruce."

Said the man, giving August a quick glance over. Up and down. And looking at Jonathan briefly, but deciding to ignore him since August did not introduce him and he did not speak for himself."

"You are right on time. We have some paperwork to fill. And payment, as a well as a deposit, to process."

"Have you been off roading before?"

Finally asked Bruce.

"No. But it sure looks fun! And I have a sugar daddy to pay for it now."

Said August. Which caused Bruce to look at Jonathan again. But still not talk to him. Bruce thought the young blonde was really hot. And could not for the life of him figure out how had the older dude managed to bag her.

"Anyway. You booked one of our fully kitted jeeps. Aftermarket mud tires. Sway bar disconnects. Differential lockers. Undercarriage skip plates. All the bells and whistles. It is all there. It is that flashy red one over there."

He said pointing to a bright red "look at me" jeep that looked appropriate for the "look at me" skinny blonde before him.

"The Foggy creek trail is not too hard. Good for beginners, though you get to experience some good excitement."

"You'll have an on foot spotter through all the hard parts. And much of the basics can be summarized in a paragraph."

"Up muddy hills, and down muddy hills, you want more speed than you think. In the first case because you want momentum to help you. In second because you don't want your breaks to lock, or you'll skid like on skis. Lateral inclines you do want to take slow, and avoid bouncing, so you don't roll over. But these jeeps have much more roll over stability than you would imagine at first. You want to approach logs and ditches at 45 degrees. So only one wheel loses traction at a time. In the trails you want to stay on top of the tire track ruts, not inside them. Because once in, you have no options, and you cannot get out. Big rocks you want to go over with your tires. If you go over them using the middle of the vehicle you'll likely hit the skid plates and might get stuck. Though you should know you do have quite a bit of clearance. Well over a foot. As well as approach and departure angles other trucks can only dream off."

"Sorry, that is a lot off road-ese. But that is a few of the basics. So, do you have any questions?

August felt she understood most. And she could see that Jonathan, though not a cars and trucks guy, was still guyish enough he probably understood most if not all.

"No I am good."

Said August.

"In any case, there is always the opportunity to ask questions of the spotters. And if you have one, do ask before attempting an obstacle. We just need to finish some paperwork and payment as I said, so follow me."

And Bruce led August and Jonathan into the cabin, where they had to put a few signatures in a few forms. Including forms that basically said "too bad if you die.". And Jonathan had to run his credit card. The cost of the rental and trail trek was not cheap. Several hundreds. But that was nothing to the size of the deposit, which was well into the thousands. And Jonathan though "Oh August. Please don't wreck the jeep!"

Back outside, August, Jonathan and Bruce walked towards the red jeep as Bruce said."

"Keys are in the center console. Only need to start the ignition. And you might want to switch to 4Low from the get go. So you get used to it. You can engage sway bar disconnect, lock differentials, and other off road features as needed."

"And this Raul. He'll be riding with you to help you out and spotting for you when needed."

Said Bruce, as he introduced August to a handsome young man of about 25. Who gave August a good look over. And smiled at her charmingly as he said.

"Hello beautiful miss."

And August replied.

"Hello handsome."

As she smiled back at and ogled the masculine eye candy Bruce had just assigned to assist her.

Jonathan wanted to punch the guy in the face. But he knew August expected him to grin and bear it.

In any case they were all three soon in the red tall jeep. August in the driver seat. Raul riding shotgun. And Jonathan in the back like a child. And no sooner had August engaged the ignition, and the powerful engine had rumbled, Jonathan was holding onto part of the internal roll cage for safety. And August snapped at him.

"Oh come on! You are not going to cry on me like a little girl are you?! Or pee on yourself like a little boy?! Just hold it together, will you Jonathan?!"

To the gasp of Raul who could not believe how cruel and disrespectful the hot blonde was being to her date. Though it did cause him to look at the young woman beside him with even more lust. A woman that could bitch a man just like that, easy as pie. Total impunity.

The first part of the trail was exciting without being toooo much excitement. It was in reality a fast run with the vehicles of their convoy, over somewhat muddy but easily passable forest floor, that had them hitting some minor bumps, and jumping up and down like in a roller coaster. But the excitement suited August better than Jonathan. The former of who clearly got more on risk taking, and had more alpha instincts than her father. It occurred to her father in fact, that this was part of a plan to show him not only was she one hell of a hot chick. But that her ovaries were superior to his balls, so to speak. Bested by a young skinny chick, that was even his own daughter actually.

Meanwhile August flirted shamelessly with the young man besides her, and largely neglected the old man behind her. Which had Jonathan suffering in silent agony. Until they quicky forded a small creek. The Foggy Creek of the property's name. And water splashed through the open jeep windows. Wetting both August's and Bruce's top. Leaving them both tantalizingly exposed to each other. And wetted Jonathan's pants, which prompted August to remember he was there and snap at him.

"Did you pee on yourself already? Little boy!"

Which managed to get from the younger suitor to her right, his first chuckle. Which he had been trying to hold back out of respect for the older man and client.

Further up the mountain side there was a stretch they had to pass between a number of pine trees while the road under them tilted sideways to almost 45 degrees. Where Jonathan was just about squealing. And August snaped at him.

"Don't be a little girl! I want to listed to the mountain, and the engine, not your soprano little voice!"

Further up still they had to face a long rock crawl. Where August took the big boulders one wheel at a time as advised. With Raul spotting her from outside. And even with the sway bar disconnect fully engaged, as one wheel of the jeep went airborn as much as a yard at a time. Only to suddenly roll down to the rocks as the opposite of the four wheels went up in turn. Making the jeep sway like a seesaw. Jonathan did quite loudly yelp like a hyena. And August snapped at him, with genuine, not even fake anger and contempt.

"You are such a pussy! Keep it up and I'll be the last girlfriend you'll ever have. And I wont be your girlfriend for much longer! So do the math where that leaves you!"

Though regardless of her continuing disappointment at her father, by the time they got to the top of the trail together with the rest of their convoy, August was very happy with the experience. So on the way back down she allowed Jonathan a break from the verbal belittlement. Though Raul, who had figured out the dynamic by then, thought the silent treatment she was giving her older suitor was actually much more demeaning, Much much worse.

By the time they got down the mountain, Bruce was back with the mixed aged couple, and was complimenting August.

"Well young lady. You did pretty well for a fist timer!"

And Raul added.

"She is a natural."

Then Bruce, thinking the image of such a hot young chick besides one of his jeeps would make good marketing material asked her.

"Mind if I take a picture of you with the vehicle you just rode? Give me a story to tell other clients?"

To which August replied.

"Of course, no problem! If you share it with me!"

And she proceeded to spontaneously jump on the hood of the red jeep. Part her knees wide, her feet wider, putting her feet on the bumper below her. Leaving the iconic seven grill front of the jeep quite visible between her calves. Then she leaned forward, putting both her stretched out arms between her thighs, both her hands on the hood. She tilted her head slightly back, half closed her eyelids, and half opened her lips. And the whole thing was the most provocative pin-up pose Jonathan had ever seen his daughter do in her entire life. It looked like she was in the middle of an orgasm, with a suction dildo stuck somewhere on the hood of the jeep, up her vagina, even if she was still fully clothed.

And Bruce and Raul, not believing their luck, proceeded to take as many snaps of that tableau as they could in about half a minute. And Jonathan audible groaned in despair, that they almost certainly would be jerking off to it later. Even as the other members of the off-road convoy also looked at the hot young blonde doing the porn start pose. And looked at the all but publicly cucked older date she had come with, bear it in impotent agony.

*****

On their way to their next destination Jonathan had enough presence of mind to realize his baby girl August was mastering the skill of maintaining a sexual gravitational force field around her, to an art form. And with some guilt, he wondered what kind of monster he was partially responsible for creating in the process. Any sexual power innocence she might have once had was rapidly fading. And a sexual power super villainess was rapidly taking her place. And even beyond those big thoughts, he loved how the still wet halter neck top clinged to her chest. How when she parted her lips, it invited thoughts of all sorts of things sliding between them. And on and on, he had thoughts like that. About his exquisite, lithe, blue-eyed blonde daughter August.

Until less than an hour drive away, another short dirt road with another ramshackle construction, with a large dirt parking area, beckoned. As they approached, the sound of heavy gunfire had Jonathan in a panic whether they were heading somewhere where a massacre was in progress. But by the time August came to a stop in the parking area, Jonathan could see a sign over the cinder block warehouse like building, that said "Blue Mountain Range". With a target painted just to the side. That led him to understand he was at a gun shooting range.

Jonathan was not a gun guy, even in a country were more than half the households have guns in them. And a quick look around the dirt parking area also led him to reflect this was not exactly his crowd either. They came in an luxury SUV, but many of the other vehicles in the lot were more rugged pick-up trucks. About half of them had "don't tread on me" license plates or bumper stickers. A yellow banner with a coiled rattle snake ready to strike. And a couple even had that starred blue-cross on red-banner, battle flag. A divisive symbol these days. Jonathan was a born and bred Southerner. But he was a city man, and he imagined to this crowd he would come across as a carpet bagger, or worse, a scalawag. Add to the fact it sounded like there were enough guns in there to invade a small country, he exited his SUV to follow his daring daughter with some trepidation.

As they entered the building, August approached a man behind a counter full of ammunition, with her suitor in tow.

"Hello, I am August. I talked with a Jack about coming for an hour to shoot some of your guns at your range?"

"Oh, hello August. I am Jack, the owner. Yes we agreed to an hour with some classic guns. A hundred rounds of ammunition. And an instructor, since you do not have much experience."

"Hey! Pretty Boy Marine! Your client is here."

Said Jack. And a tall, strong and handsome man of about 25, full of military tattoo's, approached them.

"This is Luke. We call him "Pretty Boy Marine" because he is pretty. And an ex-marine."

"This is August. Though I think we can call her Miss Tarheel 2023, because she is so damn beautiful."

And Jonathan did not like at all where this was going. First the beefcake young veteran. Then the owner flattering and flirting with his daughter and femdom lover, August.