Do Not Try This Alone Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good day ma'am."

Said Luke, respectfully, like those young handsome military types young women like to swoon over.

"Good day, sugar."

Replied flirtatiously August, and Jonathan was beginning to hate this place with a passion.

"Ok, we have a few guns and ammo ready for you."

Said Luke picking up a long, hard, weapons case.

"Why don't we settle payment and some paper work while Pretty Boy and Miss Tarheel get started."

Said the owner to Jonathan, acknowledging him for the first time. And Jonathan hated the idea of taking his eyes off August for even a second, but felt compelled to comply.

By the time Jonathan caught up with August and Luke, Luke had the case open, and two pistols and one short rifle with several boxes of ammunition were visible inside. And Luke was explaining August the basics of guns.

"Oh good you are here, Mr..."

"Jonathan."

Said Luke first, and then August on behalf of Jonathan.

"As I was saying to Ms August, these two are semiautomatic pistols. The other is a fully automatic carbine. Really, a short tactical rifle. They all have similar construction and components."

"This pistol is a G17. It is a common law enforcement and self-defense weapon. It holds up to 17 9mm rounds, plus one in the chamber. And these two parts over here on the top are the sights. This is the trigger obviously. This small latch on the side is the safety. This other one the magazine release, and this final one the slide lock."

He said pointing to all the parts as he spoke. August thought it was a slick looking gun. Since it had two different colors all around. Black and silver/chrome.

"When you hold the slide open like this, you insert a magazine. Let go of the slide. And you have the gun loaded with a bullet in the chamber. If you flip the safety, then you are ready to fire with the trigger."

He said doing the routine as he spoke, before removing the magazine and the bullet from the chamber again.

"Cool."

Said August."

And Jonathan wondered how he felt about his baby girl, for a brief second August was his baby girl, handling a gun.

Then Luke, "Pretty Boy Marine", put down the G17 and picked up the other pistol.

"This other one is a variant of the M1911. It holds up to 15.45 ACP rounds, plus one in the chamber. It is a modern interpretation of a pretty old military gun actually. But the design is still popular because it works well and carries a punch. It has more kick, but more stopping power than the G17. But it is less common in the military and law than it used to be, because over time more ammo with more penetrating power was found to be more important."

He said handling this other gun the same as the previous one. Which August also thought looked cool, since it was also a fancy two tone design. Finally Luke picked up the rifle and said.

"This final one is an M4 carbine. It's basically a short tactical rifle, that with this magazine holds 30 5.56mm rounds. It has many of the same parts as the pistols, except it also has a shoulder stock over here, a handle over here, and the barrel ends in a compensator over here. Plus the safety has extra positions for locked, semiauto and full auto."

Jonathan was no expert. But he thought that looked like a military grade weapon that might be positively illegal for civilian use. But then, back here in the hills, they had their own idea of what their right to bear arms was.

In any case, Luke was basically done showing the guns and their parts for them. And was moving on to the next thing.

"Lets go over your shooting stance."

He said to August, and to a lesser extent Jonathan.

"You want to stand a bit like a boxer. 45 degree angle with the legs. Flex your knees a bit, don't lock them. Then point the gun with both your arms and hands, one pulling a bit, one pushing a bit. Not locking your elbows either. Aling your eyes through the sights. And squeeze, don't pull the trigger."

He then encouraged August to try the position, with no gun in hand. And the asshole proceeded to adjust her legs, hips, chest and arms as she did so. Holding on to her with a little too much familiarity, thought Jonathan. Jonathan was meanwhile allowed to try it by himself. Pretty Boy Marine did not feel the need to grope him.

"Is this ok. Or am I doing it wrong? Show me."

Said August flirtatiously encouraging Pretty Boy to grope her some more. And Jonathan really hated the guy.

And after Pretty Boy was done feeling up Jonathan's daughter and femdom lover, Pretty Boy said.

"That is good. Outside I'll show you to shoot from a prone position. Which we'll use with the rifle."

Then Luke took his two clients to the indoor firing range, and handing them each a pair of ear protectors, found a lane. Placed the case with the guns behind them. Loaded the two pistols. And placed them in front of them in a firing box. Then he made sure there was a target at the end of the lane. And told August.

"Now, pick up the G17, point and shoot!"

And August picked up the gun, pointed, and after thinking about it a bit, shot. Hitting within the outer circle of the target. Which Pretty Boy Marine thought was:

"Pretty good! You are a natural ma'am!"

Meanwhile a few of the other patrons of the inside range, noticing there was a hot young blonde with a gun in her hands, took an interest and began to watch. Enough for the range to begin to quiet down.

"Try again, ma'am."

Said Luke. And August did. And she hit closer to the center this time. A few of the men that were watching applauded her. And Jonathan wondered how could he ever protect her from a small militia of ravenous men. And realized, if this went sideways, there was no way he could.

August kept at it, till she emptied one whole magazine. And as she got better, the cheers went up. Once she was done, Luke reloaded it, and put in front of Jonathan to shoot on the neighboring lane. While he loaded the 1911 for August and told her to try that one.

Jonathan and August fired semi simultaneously side by side. But while August hit most of her bullets close to center mass, Jonathan missed the target sheet in the majority of his. Jonathan was quickly aware that in a room full of men who measured masculinity by how good a shot you were, he had completely and totally emasculated himself. So once he was done with his first magazine, he decided he was done shooting for the day. August had of course noticed how poorly her father had done. But largely ignored it until she was done with her magazine on the 1911. Then she limited herself to snorting once at Jonathan.

"Hhfffkk!"

And left it at that. The results spoke for themselves, and she didn't want to humiliate him to much with this audience.

August did pay enough attention to notice the second gun had a bigger kick. And left bigger holes in the target.

"Lets go to the outside range for the carbine."

Said Pretty Boy Luke, who guided August just about holding on to her waist as he led her out. Jonathan trailing feeling emasculated in every possible way.

Outside Pretty Boy found a lane for August, and proceeded to load the short tactical rifle for her. Then she told August.

"We'll try prone position shooting. You are going to lie on the ground, elbows just about propping you up. Part your legs a little bit for stability. Then you hold your arms and hands similarly to the other position. Center your eyes on the sights, point and shoot. Just imagine you are hiding behind a bag of sand, and shooting, and that is the right idea."

And he demonstrated for August without shooting. Then August got on the ground herself. And when, lying prone on her stomach, she did not spread her legs enough, Luke reached down high between her exquisite thighs and parted them more. Jonathan though he could have simply kicked her feet further apart. And if Jonathan was half a man more, he thought he would have picked up one of the many guns lying around, and shot the Pretty Boy asshole. Of course, he would be the target of a hail of gunfire himself a second later. So that was a bad idea. But even punching Luke in face, he thought he was in no position to do. So Jonathan understood maybe that was August's point with all this.

There August proved as good for a beginner as she did with the handguns. Taking shots at paper targets, coffee cans, and assorted other things that were out in the range for the purpose. And soon the whole range was quiet but for August's shots, as a score of men looked down between the legs of the pretty young blonde firing away at the range.

When she had emptied one whole magazine there were cheers and applause. And Jonathan hated that August gained a whole militia as a sexual following. To make maters worse she turned around a said.

"Do you have any bigger guns I can shoot? I am a girl that likes big guns..."

And the whole score of men cheered and clapped, and even cat called, louder.

Jonathan did not like it a single bit. But Pretty Boy said.

"Let me talk with Jack."

And Luke left for a minute.

When Luke came back, Jack trailed him only a step behind. Then Jack said.

"We can find a bigger gun for you, Miss Tarheel. We won't even charge you more, but we do ask for half an hour of your work in return. In that half an hour we would like you to model for us for our yearly calendar. Pretty girl with guns. You get the picture. Last year we had Pretty Boy's sister model for us. She is pretty, but pretty boy is actually prettier."

And half the men in the audience laughed at that.

"In any case. We haven't had a pretty city girl like you to model for us in a while. We'd love to have you"

And cheers went up. Jonathan was about to explode, but he understood it was August's decision, not his.

"Yes I'd love to!"

Said August and Jonathan's heart broke.

But the other men all went wild, and the show was on.

Soon Luke was coming out with a very large case that presumably contained a gun inside. But by the size of the case Jonatan wondered whether it was more of a cannon.

When Luke opened the case and pulled out the gun Jonathan was shocked by the size. It was certainly over four feet long, maybe five. It had a thick long barrel, and the body seemed to have some futurist looking angles, maybe hexagonal shapes, that made it seem more appropriate for a genetically enhanced sci-fi soldier. It was mounted in a small, low tripod, and Jonathan was glad about that. Because he could not even imagine August holding it. In fact, Jonathan thought it must be a significant fraction of August's weight. And perhaps the most distinctive feature was the nozzle, or was it the attenuator they called it? Which finished in a funny shape a bit like hammerhead shark.

"Ok, ma'am. This is the biggest gun we have in this range. It is an M82, and with this magazine holds 10,.50 BMG rounds. In the military it is not really used to target enemy combatants. But enemy combatant vehicles. Here we use it to shoot at things like that rusty old tractor out there in the range."

Said Luke. And August went.

"Now we are talking. Looks like my kind of gun!"

And the men cheered. And Jonathan squirmed.

"You'll fire it prone like you did the carbine. But you'll use the tripod."

And Pretty Boy prepped the piece of small field artillery for August.

Soon he was done, and August was behind the sights and in control of the trigger. The men were all deathly quiet, wondering whether the pretty young blonde would be able to hit anything with it. They were probably having fetishistic fantasies of the slim, tall, blonde before them. Lying in the ground, her legs spread. Holding in her hands a piece of hardware that probably entirely encapsulated their idea of masculinity. And for a very short split second Jonathan forgot it was his daughter and femdom lover they were thinking about, and felt he understood them. But in a split second that understanding was gone, and he was back at impotent anger and frustration at the sexual objectification of August. Yet even that moment was quickly gone as August was satisfied with her aim of the old tractor in the targeting range, and squeezed the trigger.

"Boom!"

Went the gun. But the tractor was intact. And a nanosecond later, the top of a pine tree that Jonathan thought was maybe a mile or two away exploded into a million splinters. Like an invisible giant had hit it with an invisible giant ax.

"Went high."

Said Luke. And the men murmured. But then August took aim again and this time.

"Boom!"

Went the gun. And a nanosecond later the chassis of the tractor exploded into a thousand pieces. And in the center lay the engine block, cleaved in two, like a piece of chopped firewood.

"Wow! I guess size truly matters. Count me in as a girl that likes big guns!"

And this time the men went truly wild. And August was very pleased about having given life to what was probably one of these men's greatest fantasies. But Jonathan wanted to die.

"Ok Miss Tarheel... your end of the deal now..."

Said Jack. And August went.

"Of course!"

And proceeded to wherever Jack and Luke wanted her for the photoshoot.

Basically, they wanted her posing with the guns she had fired. So after making double sure they were unloaded, and cool, Luke handed them one by one to August. While Jonathan felt like an eunuch cuckold watching impotently from the side. While other men objectified his date.

They made her pose with the G17, tucked into her pelvic waistband. While she stood sexily one leg out, a hand in her hip. They took both a full body and a close up of that. And Jonathan thought that while probably that would not have been safe had the gun be loaded, he saw the Freudian appeal of it. They made her pose with the 1911, tucked in a holster in between her right butt and her right hip. She was made to hold it like she was about to draw. And again they took both full body and close up pictures of that. August was doing her part, and all her poses were full of flirty winks, and pouty lips, and hair flips. And Jonathan wondered when had she learned pin-up modeling skills. They made her pose holding the carbine vertically downwards in her right hand, like third leg, or other phallic symbol, as she stood. Casually lethal. But the cake of the her gun porn pictures was when they made her lie on a couch with the big mother fucker gun, the M82, and wrap her arms and legs around like a lover she was in the middle of screwing. She even thrust her pelvis at it, rolled her eyes, and parted her lips for good measure. And Jonathan felt that was positively obscene. In the end the gun lovers got their half an hour worth. August got digital files of everything. And Jonathan felt he was going to die knowing the entire militia was probably going to jack off to images of August for ever more.

*****

On their way out Jonathan thought he was already exhausted by the day. That had been some serious mind fuck August had just put him through. Waaaay out of his social comfort zone. Forcing him to watch her turn herself into the ultimate sex symbol for a score of men, armed to the teeth, quite different than himself. He lusted after August like he had never lusted after any other woman. But he thought she was truly diabolical at the same time. In any case he wondered when they were heading to their boutique resort hotel. But it would not be until a few hours later, as August had a third, less socially taxing destination for them in mind.

By the time they stopped, Jonathan had nearly snoozed from their day so far. But August had brought them to a trail head of the big national park in the area. Jonathan was not sure he was up to hiking, but August snapped at him.

"Lets see if you are man enough for a little hike. At least you wont have to drive SUVs you don't know how to drive, or shoot guns you don't know how to shoot. You think you can handle that, little boy?!"

Asked August back in full humiliatrix mode.

"Yes August."

Replied Jonathan. Knowing what kind of response was good for him.

They assembled a small hiking pack with water, protein bars, and other essentials. And Jonathan carried it. Though August did carry a small digital camera in a pouch she used to take pictures of anything she found pretty enough. The trail they were in was short, as they only had a few hours of day left. But it went all the way up to a rounded peak, as it went through forest, creeks, and other pretty landscape features.

August led, and Jonathan used that to enjoy the sway of August's hips as she clambered over roots, rocks, and other small obstacles before him. He always thought of himself as more of a hips and particularly a pelvis guy. Not a butt guy. But he thought August did have a nice small perky butt, just like she had nice small perky breasts. And he also loved the look of her bared shoulders in her athletic halter neck. And the lose strands of hair that fell on the nape of her neck from her ponytail. A neck that was delicate, long and beautiful. A few months into their femdom fling, Jonatan no longer feeling conflicted about desiring his own daughter's body.

He was a little taken aback however when, thinking hiking was not an activity that would lend itself for August to whip out humiliatrix cruelties, no sooner had they reached a small stream in their trail that August snapped at him.

"Get down there in the mud. Face down."

And Jonathan replied.

"Why? I don't understand..."

And August snapped angrily back.

"Because I say so! No talk back, or you will regret it!"

So, still confused, but fearful of his Mistress' wrath, he lied, face down in the small but cold stream. His face all but drowning in the shallow but fast running water. And no sooner he was in place, August walked over him like over a plank over the stream. Staying completely dry, and happy as a clam herself. And Jonathan's shame at this unexpected debasement ts his daughter's hand was intense. But as was always the case, so was his arousal. As his penis came to life in the steel cage August kept him in.

Further up the trail August pulled a similar one on Jonathan again. They reached a part of the trail where they had to scamper up 6 or 8 feet or so up a rooty and rocky ledge. It was easy, kind of like clambering up a natural ladder. But no sooner they had reached it that August snapped at Jonathan.

"On your hands and knees at the edge of that ledge!"

And Jonathan understood that, once again, August intended to step over him for her convenience. Not because she needed to, but because she could. And in shame and arousal again, Jonathan went on his hands and knees, like a dog or some other beast, sideways in front of the ledge. While August used his back to gain a two foot stepping stool on the ledge. And clambered the rest the way up herself.

One thing Jonathan began to find out quickly though, after that, was that the hike might have been easy. But hiking with humiliation induced blue balls was not. Yet he did the best he could and managed to sort of keep up with August.

Two hours in, they finally reached their destination. A rocky outcrop that overlooked the surrounding peaks and mountains. There were other hikers there enjoying the destination and the view. An assorted group, though many seem to be of the young, tree hugging, ecotourist kind. A quite different crowd than at the shooting range.

August took out her camera and took a few pictures of the beautiful landscape, and mostly ignored Jonathan. Who kind of followed her around like a lovesick pet. Till she decided to sit on a high, large outcropping boulder, about the size of a small truck, look into the distance, and suddenly snapped at Jonathan.

"If you are going to follow me around like that at least make yourself useful and stand in the way of the sun, Jonathan!"

Who winced and almost teared up at the loud, public humiliation. But understood August wanted some protection from the low, almost setting, sun. And so he stood, still, in the sun ray's path, like a human pergola for his daughter.