Do Not Try This Alone Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two hours later they were back in Jonathan's SUV, and finally driving to their boutique mountain resort hotel. Jonathan felt sore from several hours of August's stings, mind fucks, and psycho-socio-sexual abuse. But he loved it, and he spent a minute reflecting he truly was some kind of emotional masochist that got off on being put through the ringer by his sexual partner. Who this past few months, was no other than his own daughter. What a fucked up man, in what a fucked up situation he was! In any case, they checked in, as they had done a month ago in the beach, with their real names, Jonathan and August Smith. With Jonathan's credit card. And headed to their couple's room.

The hotel was quite charming. It had an old neo-colonial character with its white siding, black shutters, working chimneys, gabled roof, and other such architectural features. Their room was cozy and intimate with large area rugs, a four poster king size bed, and a full amenities large tub and separate shower bathroom. Certainly the kind of place you would want to take a lover in a weekend escapade. And he wondered whether August would let him enjoy the hotel room this time. Regardless, even though it was almost early evening, August wanted to relax a bit by the boutique hotel's pool. So Jonathan and August changed into their swim wear. August wearing a provocative blue tankiny this time, which even though it had a top that covered a lot of her torso, it was cut so low, her small perky breasts were quite provocatively displayed. And it quickly reinvigorated Jonathan's blue balls.

At the pool the couple did not dilly dally on the side of the pool for long. And soon they were both in the water frolicking together. August wrapping her body around Jonathan's in various ways, making him suffer in his chastity. But August's playfulness soon turned evil as he made her lover do laps with her holding on to his shoulders repeatedly. Dive to the bottom and up on command repeatedly. And when she finally instructed him.

"Present flipper! Yes, like that, good boy!"

It finally dawned on Jonathan she was training him like a trick dolphin at the aquarium. And his face went totally red with shame. Wondering how long ago the other few patrons that were on the pool, had caught on what the young pretty blonde was doing with her middle aged suitor. And it went from evil to diabolical when she somehow produced the key to his chastity device tied to a small string. She must have been wearing it as an anklet, Jonathan realized. And showily and in mock concern said.

"Oops!"

And let it drop to the bottom of the pool!

Jonathan, then in a panic, dived for it. Struggling to find the small key and string, till he did. And surfaced back up with it in hand. When August said.

"Hand it back to me Jonathan. You know who it belongs to."

And Jonathan did as instructed.

*****

August and Jonathan did not stay in the pool long after that. Instead they returned to their room, where they showered and cleaned up for a romantic dinner together at the hotel's luxurious dining room. Jonathan cleaned up well. He wore slacks, a dress shirt, and dress shoes. But August was out this world. She put on a little black cocktail dress. Fitted, with more than enough disclosure to entice. One bare shoulder, and a sexy slit up the opposite leg. Not too formal, but elegant and sexy enough for a titillating evening with her lover. Black leather pumps. And enough makeup to make Jonathan, and the other men that would see her that night, swoon. And with Jonathan's scrotum throbbing from the moment he saw her like that, the two lovers headed for their romantic dinner together.

They had a candle lit table for two. And they had wine. And a fancy three course meal. A few other similar romantic couples made up the rest of the patrons. Though almost certainly no other couple was a 40yo father, 20yo daughter pair! And August held Jonathan's hand, and looked intently into his eyes. While he flinched a little bit under his daughter's glare. Since last time they had been a similar situation, she had driven a dagger right through his heart and twisted it for good measure less than two hours later. And indeed, towards the end of their meal August told Jonathan.

"Jonathan. I have a present for you tonight."

To which Jonathan, one bitten, twice shy replied.

"Are you sure, August? I don't think I can handle another game like last time. I don't think I can make it through it."

"No games. I promise. You will get your gift. It might be less than you hope. But I think you will love it nonetheless."

And August gave her father a kind, loving smile. Which lowered his emotional defenses a bit.

As they were done, and August and Jonathan headed back to their room, Jonathan could not help lusting after his daughter some more. She looked nice in that dress. That contoured all her slender lines perfectly. Waist, hips, legs. Oh her legs! They were long and graceful. Sculpted to perfection by her high heel pumps. And she always put one foot in front of the other, like a catwalk model. And even her long delicate arms. And her exquisite neck, still provocatively disclosed like earlier. But this time because of an elegant and exquisite stick bun that his daughter wore in her hair. Made her look divine. He did not often get to see this sexy cocktail getup version of her. And he loved it.

And as Jonathan crossed the threshold of their room, trailing his daughter, his heart, and manhood leapt.

It didn't take long for August to gracefully sit herself on an elegant highback armchair that decorated their room. Like a throne fit for an Empress, or a Goddess, which she was. And for her to cross one leg on top of the other. And tied around her elevated ankle, Jonathan saw that August wore the key to his chastity device on a string. And softly rocking that elevated foot at Jonathan August told her father.

"It is time for your gift. You can have half an hour with my foot. To use as you please. Though the key stays exactly where it is and does not go anywhere else."

And Jonathan could not believe his ears. But he said.

"Thank you August!"

And in no time he was on his knees like a supplicant before his daughter. Reaching out for her ankle. Holding it like the most precious thing in the world. And he was slowly reaching, bending at the waist, to place one long, soft, tender kiss on the top of her foot, full of devotion. As he slowly took August's pump off, and put it to the side.

Then he no sooner had her pump off, that he lifted her foot a little bit. Reached with his face under her sole. And starting at the heel, took one long lick of her sole. Only stopping when he reached her toes, and there was nowhere else to go. Even with his daughter's entire exquisite body in front of him, soon he was having tunnel vision. And his world had reduced to the exquisite female foot in front of him.

He started raining attention on it starting with her big toe. Which he wrapped around with his lips and sucked like a lollypop. He did this many, many times. Before he slid his tongue between that toe, and the index toe next to it. Clearing August of any dirt she might have had in the crevice in the process. Then he wrapped his lips around the index toe. And sucked repeatedly again. Till he licked with his tongue between that toe and the next again. And on and on, he went down August toes with a devotion that knew no bounds.

And as Jonathan lost himself in her foot, August looked down at him. For her it was a bit of an out of the body experience. She saw Jonathan worshipping a woman's foot. But somehow she didn't feel part of it. She was thinking about him, and how deep in subspace he was. He was basically in nirvana. Over the past few months she had been wondering how much she would have to give him. Jonathan was a man, after all. And men ultimately wanted to fuck. So she wondered, will she have to spread her legs for him, when push came to shove? She wasn't sure. But she didn't want to fuck up their already complicated, fucked up relationship, as it was. But now she wondered whether she would not have to. Whether being held in chastity. And being allowed to suck and lick at her feet once a month is all he needed. After all, her mother, Skylar had allowed him to fuck her. What she had not been good at is keeping him in chastity worshiping at her feet. And that is one reason why their relationship went sour.

And while August contemplated those thoughts, Jonathan continued his devoted worship. Once he was done suckling each of her toes, and licking between them, he lifted her foot up. And once he had easy access to her sole, he started taking long, slow licks down its length. Starting from the inside, from the arch. And overlapping each stroke so it took almost a dozen licks to cover the entire surface of her sole with his tongue and saliva, from her heel to her toes. Then he lowered her foot back down again. And this time began planting small, devoted kisses down the length of the top of her foot. From around her ankle, to each of her toes. Again many painstaking strokes at a time.

August meanwhile continued in her own detached head space. Thinking about other women Jonathan had seen, in some capacity, since Skylar, her mother. Would those women do this for him? Would Eve? Would Abigail? She was not sure, and that concerned her. Had that professional humiliatrix her father seen done this for him? Her father had confessed to her about that, and much of his sexual history, these past few months. As she herself served as both femdom girlfriend and secret weapon wing-woman of sorts for him. Maybe. But she had the feeling, correct as it turns out, she herself was a more effective humiliatrix-of-her-father's-dreams than the pro-Domme had been. Till she decided it was time to bring Jonathan into her thoughts. No point in keeping up the speculation. And it was time to change the manifestation of his devotion to her foot anyway. Before he licked all her skin away, like an over eager puppy dog. So she came back to the present, and told him.

"Jonathan. Take off all your clothes and lie face up on the ground. Hands pinned behind your back."

And she stood up, temporarily pulling her foot from her lover. Stepping out of the pump on her other foot as well.

Jonathan did as he was told, as he watched his exquisite daughter in that black cocktail dress and stick bun, now bare foot before him. And with excitement, but not without trepidation, he laid naked, back on the ground before her.

Then August strutted around him a few times. Looking directly down upon his face from more than five feet higher. Taking in his nudity, and vulnerability. Then she straddled his head with her feet. And pointing her right foot like a ballerina, wiped off about half of Jonathan's saliva that was on it, back onto his face. Rubbing her foot on the right of his face first. Then the left. Then the right. Then the left. Till she finally rested the sole of her foot directly on his face.

"Jonathan. I am going to ask you some questions."

"Did Skylar do this for you?"

She said as she rubbed her foot onto his face. Barely allowing Jonathan to respond.

"Yes...sort of... August."

Responded breathily her father.

"How sort of? Explain."

She said as she pinched Jonathan's nose between her toes.

After he was able to speak, he said.

"Sometimes. But not enough. And never with enough conviction."

"So I do better than Skylar did?"

Asked August, as she shoved all five toes into Jonathan's mouth. Face fucking him, basically.

Jonathan wanted to respond. But at present could not. Anyway he noticed it was the second time August called her own mother "Skylar". He was "Jonathan" to her, because he was not worthy of "dad". But with her mother the explanation must be different. And indeed in a minute of thinking Jonathan realized August's mother was "Skylar" because she was being treated as a sexual rival. And that realization sexually inflamed Jonathan to no end...

"Yes you do."

Finally said Jonathan, when his daughter's foot was out of his mouth and he could speak. Even as she rubbed it up and down his cheeks. Stretching his skin like in the process of making a drum.

"What about Eve. Or Abby. Do you think they would do this for you?"

Asked August as she continued molesting her father's face with her foot. Looking straight down at him

"I do not know, August."

Answered Jonathan with climbing arousal. If August kept this up she was going to make him ruin an orgasm in his cage, Jonathan realized.

"I probably would do it better in any case. Don't you think, Jonathan?"

"Almost certainly yes, August."

Replied the father to the daughter. That did not bode well, thought both of them in their own minds. Particularly August, who felt she needed an exit strategy from this fucked up, incestuous, D/s relationship.

"Well. It probably is not hopeless. It sounds like that whore-Domme of yours did a good job of giving you what you needed. For money, that is."

As she all but gagged her father with her foot again.

"Mmmmm...."

"What is that?"

"Yes, she did well by me, August."

"What was her name again?"

Asked August as she flexed her toes right on top of Jonathan's nose. And eyeballs.

"Princess Katherine."

"Princess! Should I get a title too?"

She said as she gently slapped her father with the arch of her foot.

"If you want. August!"

"What about "Goddess August"? Sounds more than just a princess to me!"

"Yes Goddess! If you want August!"

Said Jonathan as August squashed his nose flat under the ball of her foot.

"Does that make me your whore-Domme as well then?! Does it Jonathan?!"

Said August, her anger all of a sudden igniting and rising in her heart and mind. Who had ever said she wanted to be her father's whore-Domme?!

"You after all have not paid me cash. But have given me many expensive gifts and experiences since this.... whatever this is.. started. So is that it? You have made me your whore-Domme? Jonathan?!"

And now August was all but trampling on her father's face. But his arousal was nearing climax. And just like the first day they had started this relationship, August's anger only seemed to fuel Jonathan's arousal more. Not less.

"I... I don't know... August... not on purpose!"

Said Jonathan. Even though yes. A weekend with the humiliatrix version of his daughter seemed to cost him north of $2K each time. Better value for money than the pro-Domme perhaps. But mostly because he got much more from it per dollar. Not because there were fewer dollars involved.

"Well! You disgusting pig! I never wanted to be your whore-Domme! I just took pity at the pathetic sorry state I found you in! And if you doubt it, I can dump your ass so fast your head will spin!"

And with that August slapped Jonathan's face with her extended foot, pointed like that of a ballerina. One, two, three, four times. Left, right, left, right. His face bouncing off the rug each time, giving him rug burn. Till his prostrate contracted and out came a ruined orgasm out of his still bound and constrained penis. Pooling just below his naked navel. August then just stopped, and quietly said to him.

"Typical of you. Disgusting freak."

Then she added. Now with both her feet in the ground. That

"You truly never cease to disgust me. In fact I am going to shower again. Try to scrub the revulsion I feel for you off my body. I want you gone by the time I come out, or I will likely say something we will both regret."

And though she did not say it, she meant she would dump him immediately, permanently, and in every possible way. Truly, every possible way. And even though he did not hear it, Jonathan knew what she had thought. And simply said.

"Yes, August. I understand."

After August closed the door on the bathroom behind her, Jonathan quickly dressed up again. Ignoring the pool of semen that was drying onto him, underneath his shirt. He had more pressing concerns right now. He certainly did not want his lover-daughter to dump his ass! He would not make it without her!

Just as he was ready to go though, August's shower still running, Jonathan spotted August's athletic socks from the day. So he picked them up, took a deep sniff. And was pleased to confirm they smelled of August feet. Very nice and strong. So he decided, like a thief, like a shoplifter really, to pocket them in his pants. It was theft because she had not gifted them to him, but he did not care. He needed them now. As he felt intoxicated by his daughter's feet. And like a drunk, he thought better to keep drinking than go into a hangover.

And like that, even though he was terrified about what August was going to do the following day. And was deeply hurt, as usual, by her telling him she was disgusted by him and meaning it. He left. To pass the night in his SUV again. While he had intense but oh so good, wet nightmares of his daughter toying with him, and breaking his heart, but giving him exactly what he needed in the process.