All Comments on 'Do Not Try This Alone'

by John_Vandermeer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Ak610Ak610over 1 year ago

Can you please continue this story? Its freaking awesome

John_VandermeerJohn_Vandermeerover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the support! Indeed have a handful of femdom dates planed for the incestuous couple, Upcoming chapter is an afternoon in the mall, with plenty fetishistic cock-teasing, shopping-bitch paypig humiliation, and total denial. Will appear in the fetish section as the episode will be heavy on that.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

That was a really sickening story. What right does this immature daughter have to treat her father like that? First of all, I would throw her out and cut off all contact with her! Like Mother like daughter!

John_VandermeerJohn_Vandermeerover 1 year agoAuthor

August did lash out at Jonathan without his consent. But ultimately Jonathan got from August what he wanted/needed from a woman like August. Indeed some consider a "humiliatrix's" mental punishment crueler than a "dominatrix's" physical one. The fact that this humiliatrix is the malesub's daughter (I hope) only adds extra sting to it. In a couple of upcoming chapters similar patterns follow. Chapter 2 is a date to the mall, and chapter 3 a date to the beach, where daughter plays "tease, humiliate, and deny" hard on her father.

Slaveslutpatty69Slaveslutpatty69about 1 year ago

This is a very erotically humiliating story. My very little cock left a very damp spot on my pink panties

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Pay no heed to the mattenw guy that commented before me, the way he reacted showed that he's obviously not interested in femdom and/or incest, and it's really his fault for clicking into the story and finish reading it knowing he doesn't like it in the first place. Anyway, lovely story! I hope to see more from you, and more from this lovely pair of father and daughter.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Psychologically interesting. I wonder how it will develop.......

Norway_1705Norway_1705about 2 months ago

5/5! Masterpiece! the psychological part, about the daughter's disappointment in her father's ("accidentally biological" father) abdication of Father's social role as King and as Leader... is beautifully written.

You have a great talent!

August appears both furious and sympathetic. More, more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohn_Vandermeer@John_Vandermeer
Classy, seductive, wicked women. And the men who lust after them. Contemporary femdom relationships. That is what I write about. These women may be their target's very own wife. Or the forbidden wife of another man. They may be their targets very own mother, sister or daught...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES