Do Not Try This Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You used to once have a hard body. Look at you know."

In truth Jonathan thought, August was being vicious but not entirely true now. He was 40 years old. And not terrible for that age. Sure he was not twenty like one of her daughter's boyfriends. But he was not that bad. Was he? Regardless, bare and bound in his ridiculously compromised position, with his daughter strutting around like some sexy college slim blonde, her words suddenly were carrying the authority of truth. And they drew blood and cut to the bone.

Indeed August was talking herself further into her anger. She said what she said to hurt her father. But when she said those things she believed them herself. Which only made her anger hotter. And made her lash out at him even more. In the distress in her father's eyes she could see she was drawing blood. But she also saw she was drawing... arousal from his leaking penis. And that fueled her disgust, scorn, and mockery even more.

"Your arms and legs. They sag like a turkey's jowl. You need a gym plan or you really will die a post-divorce virgin."

And even as she circled in front of her father, he could not help but watch as she swung her hips like a seductive whip every time she changed the direction of her circles.

"You know what. Jonathan?"

And by now, every time August called her father by his first name rather than "dad", it was clear it was a belittlement. That it meant "you are not worthy of being my father". And if hurt him like swallowing broken glass.

"I'll tell you a secret."

And as August stood tip toe to her father's side to whisper in his ear, she said.

"You have hairs growing out of your ears. And nose. You are only 40 and looking geriatric already."

Jonathan wanted his daughter to stop. This was not how he knew her. And yet, even as she trampled his self-esteem to dust, she was also turning him on. And making him leak. And see in her the most fuckable vagina he had ever met. And he felt guilty about that. Which is another reason he wanted her to stop. But he could not communicate with her, even as she continuously lashed out at him.

"But your hair is receding where you actually do want it. In your head. No wonder mom was ready to trade up from you. Have you seen mom's new fiancé? Now, that is a man"

"He has a lot more on you than just looks though. He has money. Success. Friends."

"Bill, that is his name, is next in line to become CEO at his company."

"He is not just some middle management loser that last got a promotion ten years ago."

August, please, stop honey, Jonathan thought. Tears where beginning to well in his eyes. But August just kept plowing on. Destroying him. And yet igniting his libido like an out of control forest fire.

"Gosh, even my boyfriend has better prospects than you. He got a job offer as an associate at Bay Bridge Investment Bank. You have never even dreamed of a job like that."

Now August was belittling him relative to her own boyfriend! Please honey, stop, Jonathan thought. As he felt a growing heaviness, and ache, in his balls.

"Maybe if you had friends you would be able to wrangle a raise and promotion every now and then."

"But what is the name of that guy that lives with his mom. Jack? Is he not one of your few friends?"

And Jonathan though the implication was unfair. Jack did not quite exactly live with his mother. Though he was a single man that spent a lot of time with his mother.

"And that other one that spends his weekend playing video games..."

Ok. Liam, a middle aged man like him, did spend his weekends playing video games.

"Many would say you are only as on top of it, as the few friends you have are."

Said August with a sassy flick of the wrist. By now Jonathan's baby girl daughter was reminding him more of that date he had with that high class humiliatrix who had been his most sexually rewarding encounter the last five years. She was a thirty year old woman, not a twenty year old like his daughter, or a forty year old like himself. But she was a slim, blonde like August, sexy and elegant like August. And yet not quite as hot as August, Jonathan though to his guilty dismay. As, among other things, the pro-Domme was cup size C, not a B like August. And as Jonathan had found out, it was all but impossible to find a sex worker that had anything smaller than a cup size C. That was considered micro breasts in the sex trade. And she was not as smart as August. And, not her fault, her verbal lashes did not carry the sting that August's did. As not only did August know where her dad's sore spots were. As his daughter, and currently the most important woman in his life, the betrayal of her love for him was the most brutal kind of sting in and of itself.

"Well, there is a lot of work to do with you. Stand up! Straight! Chin up! Chest out!"

"Maybe if we begin to work on your slouched posture first, maybe, just maybe, we can make out of you a man that will not die a post-divorce virgin."

August could see, as she kept lashing out at her father, that he was close to snaping. That she was about to break him into tears. But she also kept checking his manhood, and finding he was only leaking more out of his hummingbird sized cage. Which only kept fueling her anger towards him. Making her not want to stop. They were in a vicious circle, she understood. He had not intended for her to find him like this. But finding him had only made her snap in anger. Go full blown humiliatrix on him. Which aroused him. Which, gross!, only made her angrier still. And on and on. She was determined to stamp that out. Walk her stiletto pumps on her father's manhood if she had to. Put an end to it.

"Oh gosh, would you stop leaking from that pathetic excuse of a penis already?"

"Let me take pictures of that. I am going to make you my slave with those pictures. Maybe you are going to have to start giving me $5K a month so I do not tell anybody. Otherwise I might snitch you to mom, and the police. Molesting your own daughter with your masochistic perversions. I am sure you would be destroyed by that."

Until Jonathan could not take it anymore. He looked at that young slim blonde before him, in sexy jeans, and top, and heels and could hardly see her as his daughter. She was just the living embodiment of every girl that had humiliated him in his life. Particularly the first ones, which had left him with a humiliation fetish. And even though his penis had nowhere to go, caged as it was, it spurted out a ruined orgasm. Which overflowed its prison, leaked out, and pooled in the ground. Jonathan saw as August followed his orgasm from his face, to his cage, to the floor. And she only said.

"Gross"

And this time said it so quiet, it was much, much worse. And cut to the bone. And Jonathan broke into tears.

August shivered from replaying this whole encounter with her father quickly in her mind. How off the rails it all went so quickly. Truth is, he had caught her unaware, and there was a lot of pent up filial disappointment there anyway. So she had snapped. And naked and bound as her father was, he was unable to defend himself in any way. And she had just trampled her own father's fragile ego go to dust. What was she doing? What had she done? She loved her father. Really. And she even knew she was the only real love he had right now. She had her suspicions of course, but she also had just confirmed beyond reasonable doubt one of her father's deepest vulnerabilities. And rather than protect him, she had attacked him. Or had she? Was that really an attack? Or something he actually wanted?

It was not lost on August her father had cum from the combination of his predicament, and her assault. Maybe that is something he needed, and unwittingly, she had delivered it to him. A good vicious erotic debasement. Now he was a mess right in front of her. Like a little boy reduced to tears. And even though her disgust and anger were still hot, some compassion flowed from her heart to her dad. So August strutted behind him, and with a few quick manipulations, released her father ankles and wrists from the humiliation pole. Yet kept the rest of his bonds, around mouth, neck and genitals, firmly in place as she kept the key to them at the bottom of her jeans pocket. Where it was stored beyond her fathers' reach, unless he groped her body for them. It did not entirely surprise her that as soon as Jonathan's limbs were free, he fell to his knees right before her. Wrapped his arms tight around her thighs. And leaned his weeping face against her pelvis. Even as she almost slapped him, spat on him, and kneed him in the scrotum. But did not.

Instead, August reached down with both hands. To hold onto her fathers head with one, his face with the other. She gently brushed away the tears of the man prostrate before her. And gently played with his hair. It occurred to her that for her, this experience had not been too bad. She felt more guilt about having hurt her father, than she did about having had an intense, erotically charged encounter with him. She had not sexually serviced him in any physical way. She had not even taken off any clothes for him. So she really had committed no incest, she thought. And yet the subspace in her father's eyes was obvious. And that he needed it was obvious too. Maybe that was something she could consider accommodating for him? On a temporary basis, that is? Till he found another way to fill the void?

Jonathan meanwhile was mostly deprived of thought. But the feeling of the sexy, young, slim blonde's pelvis against his face was sublime. "Young slim blonde!" What was he thinking? That was his baby girl! He would not dare hope. But he did have enough presence of mind to realize, that may well have been the most cathartic scene of erotic humiliation he had experienced in his whole life. Maybe there was hope.

And indeed, in her skinny jeans pocket, August still held on to Jonathan's key.

12