Do-Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyLibido
LadyLibido
38 Followers

"That was the point. Besides, you're seeing it now, aren't you?" Ketna said with a smirk.

Xerxes gave an annoyed 'Tch, before releasing the hand that held Ketna's to grab her leg instead, hiking it up, the other hand shifted any of the dress out of the way before grasping the other leg. Shifting her hips to a position that suited him, he let his dick slide between her lips, grinding against her but still not penetrating her.

"You came back here cus you want me, like every time before. You want this-" Xerxes made and angled grind against her, eliciting a suppressed whine from the woman beneath him. "I want t'hear ya say it."

Ketna tilted her hips in an attempt to guide Xerxes' dick inside her but to no avail as Xerxes raised his dick out of the way and held her thighs in place. The slickness from between her lips that coated his dick was enough to make it easy to slide his dick between her thighs, lifted just enough away from her vulva that it provided her no feedback. Ketna huffed at the removal of stimulation, and sat herself up on her elbows.

"Naw, none of that, I'm not fucking you until I hear you say it"

"Like you're not desperate to get it in." Ketna smirked, attempting to bait him without having to resort to saying it out loud herself.

"Dunno," Xerxes smirked while he continued to grind himself between Ketna's thighs. "Got a pretty good thing goin' here."

Without the mask Ketna could no longer hide the scowl she made at the rejection.

"Might change my mind if you beg me for it." Xerxes taunted, the look on his face gave the indication that he already felt he had won.

Ketna grunted in frustration, dropping back onto the bed, not expecting him to have as much restraint as he did so far. Clearly making her beg was more important to him than getting his dick in her as soon as possible, and his ego being as it was meant he wasn't about to let this go easily. After a few thrusts between her thighs, Xerxes leaned himself down further enough to graze against her lips to remind her what she was missing. Ketna tilted her hips into his thrust and he pulled back.

"Goddamnit would you just fuck me already?" Ketna exclaimed at being denied again.

Xerxes withdrew a hand from one thigh to take hold of Ketna's face, thumb sliding between her lips which she accepted without fuss, looking her in the eyes while he reiterated what he wanted.

"I said beg me for it, no cheeky demands. You want me to fuck you beg me for it."

Immediately after he spoke, something changed. It was subtle, a slight shift in his face and adjusted focus of his eyes showed a hint of confusion as though something about her face had caught his attention and required study. Ketna knew she had to do something now or he would catch one of the few remaining elements about herself that she had still managed to hide from him even now. Acting quickly she lifted herself to reach up to him, resting hands against his shoulders.

"Goddamnit, yes okay!" She exclaimed, hyping herself up for what she was about to say. "Please, Xerxes, please, fuck me." She let her genuine desperation show in her voice. "I need you inside me so bad." She dropped herself back onto the bed and squeezed her legs against Xerxes' waist. "I want to feel you deep inside me, I need to come against your cock, God, please."

Ketna knew she was going to be dealing with the repercussions of her word choice for quite some time after in one way or another, but it sufficiently distracted Xerxes from whatever it was he might have noticed. And if it was enough to make him forget what he might have seen, it was a hit she was willing to take.

"That's what I thought." Xerxes announced with smug triumph before doing exactly what she had begged for.

Ketna permitted herself to let her own satisfaction be heard, producing a content moan as Xerxes hips pressed flush against hers. Xerxes made a satisfied intake of breath at the same time.

"All that talk of never fucking me again, bet you were thinking about me fucking you against the wall that whole time." Xerxes stated with smug confidence while sliding his dick out.

"I wouldn't go that far." Ketna made a small gasp as Xerxes moved inside her, thrusting back in again. "I was very committed to making your life hell once I was fully recovered."

"Yeah, so what changed?"

Ketna moaned with the next thrust before she answered. "Context."

Xerxes chuffed but didn't say anything more, taking firm hold of Ketna's thighs picking up the pace with firm thrust inside her. Ketna whimpered and arched beneath him, losing more of her ability to even answer anything he would have said in the first place. She might not have been thinking about being taken by him at the time, but she was certainly thinking about it now.

Amidst the ramped up thrusts, Xerxes hands couldn't stay in one place, they held her hips down for a time then trailed up her body while doing what he could to hold her down. Finding it difficult to keep the pace and force he wanted as fingers trailed over her torso, he settled instead on one fixed to her hip, the other free to roam where it pleased. Fingers pried under the neckline of her dress, feeling and cupping at the breast that lay beneath it.

Fed up with cloth getting in the way of his contact with skin, clawed hands tore at the fabric, ripping it away and exposing her more than she already had been. His hand splayed over her fully exposed chest, before rolling a thumb over one of her breasts. Amidst every thrust, he teased at her chest, cupping the mound that was barely visible as she lay on her back. She whimpered underneath this hold, back arching each time he pinched at her nipple as the sensation connected directly to center. He shifted his hand to the other breast after a time, ensuring attention was applied to both. After they had been attended to, his head dipped down, broad tongue lapping her sternum.

The tongue switched lapping over her breast, the warmth comfortably welcome against them. His hand that had been at her chest slipped under her, hoisting her up by her back. When Xerxes' teeth grazed one of Ketna's nipples, she braced herself for the bite that was to follow. But when her nipple was caught in the broad flats of his front teeth they were surprisingly delicate in the pressure they applied. Her own surprise at the gesture translated to mewled whimpers as Xerxes' tongue brushed the released nipple then mouthed against the other to tease it in the same manner.

Tension had been building up the whole time with every thrust, it was a surprise to her that this gentle regard for her body was enough to tip her over. Ketna's arm snapped up, wrapping around the back of Xerxes' neck to pull her in close at the same time, while her legs likewise wrapped around his waist. It was a subtle first climax, small shakes and a lightness in her head. She gasped into his neck as the sensation passed. It wasn't the most powerful climax, but it was a strangely intimate one.

Xerxes had paused his motions to hold Ketna still against him for a moment while she shuddered, but dropped her onto her back when it showed signs of slowing. Ketna whimpered at the loss of closeness but it was quickly replaced by a new desperate outcry as Xerxes grasped firmly to her hips with both hands to thrust back into her. One thumb lingered between her legs accumulating enough combined slick to make the first contact against her clit pleasant.

Ketna gasped and lurched in place at the touch, hands grasping at the sheets that covered the bed. Already made malleable for the first small climax, Ketna was primed for another soon enough. What the new position lacked in intimacy, it gained in intensity, each thrust inside her hit where she needed it to to keep that tension building. Xerxes' likewise was labored in his breath; he was as much on the edge as she was.

"C'mon, really suck in this cock you want so bad." Xerxes teased.

A few heavy thrusts timed with a brush against her clit finally tipped Ketna over into that strong overpowering type of climax she craved, and the first internal clenches against Xerxes' dick brought her in along with her. He growled a deep satisfied moan holding her flush to him to finally come inside.

"Good girl." Xerxes hissed as his own orgasm subsided.

Ketna was still riding her own when Xerxes' thumb brushed against her clit again. As much as she startled in place, she couldn't move her hips or legs from the grip Xerxes held on her, captive for however long he wanted to tease her. With his breath caught up he wound up and slammed his dick back into Ketna again, making the most of her before she had a chance to cool down. Both of her thighs were shoved against her chest so Xerxes could thrust deeply and heavily against her. Not being permitted to detach from the stimulation left Ketna in a continued high, sense of what was around her continued to diminish as she was quickly ramped up again. The combination of the aggressive thrusts and pressure both outside and inside had her gasping loudly.

Xerxes seemed just as caught off guard as she was when the next climax finally washed over her. He hitched and grunted as he felt her clench against him. It wasn't long before the pressure of the contractions had him cumming inside her once more.

Abruptly after his last climax, Xerxes pulled himself out, lifted and flipped Ketna onto her stomach with alarming speed and shoved his dick back in between her lips, hard and rough against her. Ketna moaned happily at the new change in position. With his grip at her hip, he moved once more with frantic, aggressive rutting. He was using her to get himself off, and lucky for her, that kind of aggression did well for her, too.

The new angle provided a different kind of intensity in pressure from the previous position. Though Ketna still squirmed with every thrust, it was hardly noticeable against the way Xerxes held her fast against the bed. Ketna was lost in everything that surrounded her, lost and unable to think of anything other than the desperate want for Xerxes to use like this for as long as he wanted. There was little sense of time, just the sense of that warm fire building up overwhelming every point Xerxes' touched, crowding her head until she tipped over the edge once again.

Xerxes' own climax followed with a near roar, the strength of her warmth around him making it impossible for him to ignore. He paused to take in her contractions for as long as her body trembled beneath him. In the deep breaths of his recovery he leaned down, his head close to Ketna's.

"I said it before-" Xerxes' huffed next to Ketna's ear between breaths. "You're mine and you know it."

Involuntary tremors ran through her from the words he spoke and the feeling of his breath against her. There was nothing Ketna could do to hide what that suggestion was doing to her. An open maw and teeth grazed against her shoulder, then pulled back, a hesitation, followed by a tongue that took their place. A broad lap of tongue traveled from shoulder to neck, causing Ketna to shudder.

One of the hands at Ketna's hips slipped between her legs, finding her clit gliding over it easily with all the times they had come between each other. Xerxes' thrusts started up again, slow but firm. The sharp intensity of sensation of the finger at her clit brought back that overwhelming cold fire that traveled through her body. Her whimpering cries grew louder with every thrust, until she could keep it back no longer and her body gave in to what Xerxes' coxed it into.

Xerxes grunted at the sensation of climax against him but still hadn't achieved his own, opting instead to remain still while he continued to stimulate the woman beneath him.

"That's it sweetheart," Xerxes' voice was strained, but sinisterly sweet. "Milk my cock like a good girl."

The finger at her clit was unrelenting, slow and careful circulations against it ensuring her orgasm didn't die down easily. The longer it continued, the louder she became. Every touch was both gentle and overwhelming, Ketna involuntarily squirmed, both parts wanting more and wanting less but she was captive to whatever Xerxes wanted of her.

Ketna had no idea how long she was kept on that high before Xerxes finally came, but she was only partially cognisant in any significant sense by the time he did. The warmth inside her was barely recognizable to the fire inside her that had been stoked this whole time. Any sounds Xerxes may have made were drowned out either by her own or the way her head was filled with pleasure.

This time, he finally stopped, keeping himself inside Ketna close to her hips, groaning exhails as he remained long enough to feel her contractions subside around him. When she finally settled, Xerxes withdrew from her with a grunt.

Ketna was only barely getting any sense of her surroundings when she felt his hands on her again, at first she thought his only purpose was to turn her over, but the way they passed over her body was slow, contemplating. A flat palm dragging from the small of her back to her shoulder, before taking hold and rotating her onto her back. The other hand dealt with her legs, both to align her hips with her back but also to brush between her legs, spreading the lips once more, no doubt to inspect what he had left behind. The hand that had held her shoulder lingered over her torso, from chest to stomach, not so much to tease, just to feel. It was the closest she had come to any token of affection by him, and she craved it as much as she had the sex itself.

Xerxes grasped Ketna by her jaw, turning her head in his direction before he spoke. "No one fucks you like I do, do they?"

Ketna focused, then her face formed a gently amused look. "That's not as impressive a boast as you think it is."

"But y'don't deny it." Xerxes smirked about his potential victory.

"You're right, no one else has fucked me to the point of seeing stars on the same day they sold me out to a group that wanted to kill me." She answered pointedly.

Xerxes appeared a little less proud. "You're still on about that?"

"Wouldn't you be, were the situation the other way around?"

Xerses got quiet for a second but conceded. "Heh, suppose I just might be."

"Then you should know damn well why I'm still 'on about that'." Ketna emphasized.

Xerxes opened his mouth to say something but Ketna cut him off before he could speak. "So instead of feeling proud of yourself, you should be humbled by the fact that I'm even allowing you to fuck me at all." She raised herself on her elbows to hold Xerxes by his jaw, mirroring what he had just done. "Because the real truth is, no one fucks you like I do, do they?"

Xerxes looked briefly stunned at both the statement and gesture, likely caught off-guard by the reversal.

Ketna chuckled, "Except for R'Vindr, possibly." She playfully patted a still-bewildered Xerxes on the cheek. "But he's a good fuck, so I'm right there with you on that one." she rolled out from under him off the bed.

Xerxes remained partially frozen in place. "Wait- Y'know R'Vindr?"

"Yeah, been fuckbuddies with him for a while." She explained casually while she walked away. "Heh, it's interesting. In a way you could say he was responsible for my.. Reconnecting with you."

"How's that?" Xerxes asked cautiously.

"Well after the-" She paused, sorting through how to word it. "First complicated altercation between us, one day I went to visit R'Vindr and I saw you leaving his place. Since I knew you had a cunt and I knew R'Vindr's preferences, I asked him what you were doing there. He explained and that led to the idea of.. pushing things in a different direction, between us." All the while Ketna was busy cleaning herself off and redressing.

Xerxes sat himself up on the bed while Ketna spoke.

"He explained, did he?" He was staring off into the distance while he responded, but Ketna was not facing him to notice.

"I'm sure this is a lot to hear all at once but, you would have found out eventually. I'd rather be up-front about it, if we're going to continue this arrangement or whatever it is.." her voice trailed off.

"Yea- 'Preciate it."

Only now had Ketna glanced back to look at Xerxes, catching the distance in his voice. "Are you okay?"

"Tch, yeah." Xerxes shook off whatever held him in place, raising himself off the bed.

"Really?" Ketna narrowed her gaze at him.

"What y'gonna nag me about it? Just made me think'a something I gotta address s'all." He muttered out quickly before shifting tone. "But 'nuff about that. Trials over, so what's the verdict Your Honor." Xerxes put emphasis on the title.

Ketna sighed, in a vaguely defeated way. "I might entertain the prospect of socializing with you again."

"So we're fuckin' again?"

"If I feel up to it, yes."

LadyLibido
LadyLibido
38 Followers