The Whore

Story Info
Male slave finds love in a female dominated society.
2.6k words
4.29
37.1k
27
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read the tags for this story before you read. It has male slavery, forced sex, chastity and others in a female dominated world.

The Whore

Chapter One

"Grooming and Training"

I squirmed in slight pain as the Tattoo artist finished the 'E" it was last letter in the word "WHORE" that was inked across my smooth, hairless, and muscled area right above my large, caged penis.

The groomer had lasered off all my body hair below my eyebrows, it was my third and hopefully final session as the third procedure usually does the trick; permanently removing the body hair.

My owner prefers her property this way, it's easier for her to maintain and I have less odor after my strenuous workouts.

This makes cleansing me, getting me ready to pleasure the superior gender, the female gender, a much simpler task, saving my owner valuable time.

It has been a long day already, and now I was at the Tattoo Parlor getting some more marks of my owner.

Despite the discomfort and pain my cock was straining inside its cage, my owner has edged her property relentlessly the last several days as she likes her possession needy and desperate.

To make things worse the Tattoo artist was hot, her hard nipples were poking through her tight white tank top, and I could clearly see small hoops pierced through each nipple.

Her jet-black hair rested just past her shoulders and the way it was layered was very sexy, her bright red lipstick contrasted brilliantly with some of her tattoos decorating both of her toned her arms.

My cock twitched and leaked looking at her brown skin and large brown areolas through the thin tank top.

Immediately above her breasts and centered were the words in script:

"Princess Maria"

She released my restraints and flipped me over laying me on my stomach with my body weight pressing against my over stimulated, steel encased cock.

I started humping the table slightly as she was reattaching my restraints, I was clearly not thinking right in my fog of horniness.

The sting of pain shot through me, and I yelped as my ass was wacked hard, my owner displeased with my disgusting lack of restraint in front of a superior.

'Whack, Whack, Whack," 20 strikes in total making me gasp and whimper, the swift punishment quickly corrected my insolent behavior, and I instantly remembered my place.

I addresses my superiors with a lisp as Princess Maria has recently pierced my tongue with a god-awful new stone that vibrates when pinched, it was large and awkward, and I haven't adjusted to it yet.

With a cracking voice I said:

"Thank you, Goddesses for clearing my head, my temporary lack of judgment has been sorted and it won't happen again."

The tattoo machine started buzzing and the familiar pain started again, this time on my lower back right above my lasered smooth muscular ass.

Princess Maria had a look of concentration on her face as she worked on my new tramp stamp, the new tat simply said, "Pleasure Slut."

At the top of my right cheek was a small bar code and on the left side was a branding burned into my flesh with my owner's name and logo.

It read:

"Property of Mistress Lilia Cruz

Cruz Traders Inc. "

In between was a logo is large cage with a couple of collared and leashed pieces of property in the forgiveness position which is:

Property facing its owner. Buttocks raised. Chest and forehead in contact with floor. Arms stretched in front, palms upward.

I started to squirm again, and Princess Maria stopped the tattoo machine, I felt dread run throughout my body as she walked to the side of the table where my head and eyes rested, my owner had excused herself a few moments ago and I was alone with the Princess.

She had on tight thong panties, and they were white silk to match her tank top.

I could see that she was waxed smooth, her lips were slightly parted and profound, I could just make out a slight wet spot surrounding her vaginal opening.

I could smell her sent, it smelled of Plumeria with a slight hint of what fresh sourdough bread smells like while baking, I licked my lips and stifled a moan as she reached upward.

Her perfect tits stretched forward, and the site of her under-boob was incredible, the large orbs bounced back downward, upward again then snapped back into position resting proudly on her chest as she finished retrieving a duffle bag from the overhead compartment.

The Princess pulled several items out of the bag, she then strapped a ball gag into my mouth and pulled tight, she secured two additional straps over my upper body and lower back just above the area she was tattooing and ratcheted them extra tight making me bite into my gag.

I can feel the familiar burning type of pain as she inserted a plug into mistress property, she then unbuckled my metal ankle cuffs and attached a small rope to the rings permanently locked on to the big toe of each foot.

After repositioning me she spread me wide and pulled my feet upwards towards my ass, then attached each end of the rope to separate pullies which were mounted to the ceiling about 10 feet in front of my head on both the right and left side.

The ropes were pulled tight stretching me, it forced my pelvic and ass upwards, slightly above the table.

My lean body was stretched, and my impressive leg muscles were flexing, my arm cuffs were pulled backward toward my feet at a downward angle and were pulled taut forcing my impressive biceps and triceps to flex.

This completely immobilized me as the Princess maneuvered herself between my stretched legs, my superior then started slapping and kneading my ass while pulling the plug bag then watching it slam back forward.

She cooed in her sexy voice:

"That ought to fix things so I can finish my work, and hopefully spare you a severe punishment from your owner."

"You need so much training still, but you have potential with that cock and body of yours to serve royalty."

"You need to focus on your cock control, that will be the difference between becoming a pleasure slave for the elite or becoming a common street whore working the street corners and brothels."

"Don't let that big cock of yours go to waste on the common taxpayer, focus on your goal, concentrate to control your ejaculate like a good slut."

I moaned at her words saying a silent prayer that my owner and the Princess will let me become her tip for services rendered.

Princess Maria had finished with the second tattoo and had me kneeling on all fours while she rubbed her hands all over my body, feeling my muscles and pinching my nipples.

She paid extra attention to my ass and low hanging thick, loaded, balls. I was moaning with pleasure as my cock leaked some precum on the floor.

The Princess was now in front of me with her legs spread while squatting. She was very wet and had soaked through the thin material of her sexy panties, there were droplets of bliss starting to streak down her legs as she sawed three fingers in and out of my mouth.

My owner returned and she had perspiration on her forehead and face, I now am in the forgiveness position as I listen to my superiors discuss and negotiate price.

My owner handed the princess some folded up bills and the key to my cock cage.

The princess attached my leash to the steel collar around my neck and pulled me up, she then led me to a wide chair with no arm rests and removed the plug from my owner's property before sitting me down and restraining my arms.

She then secured my arms out to my sides but left some play within the restraints, she unlocked my desperate cock and it instantly hit its full length of 11 inches long and as thick as a can of beer.

The head was swollen and purple and cum was leaking down the shaft. The stunning Princess shook her head and retrieved a vile with a blue liquid inside of it.

She had me swallow all of it all and said:

"I am going to relieve you first; the blue liquid will have you back at attention and ready to go almost instantly. I want to make sure I get my money's worth as I bartered with your owner for your services."

"I gave a large discount of almost 50%, so I intend to get every penny of that money back, by using your fat cock for the next hour."

She removed her tank top and her perfect breasts popped out, I moaned again, then she lubed up my cock and started stroking, I was so close to Cuming but focused on my training, holding back.

"That's a good whore, but now is not the time for restraint, cum for me, now,"

I spasmed and jerked as she pumped my big cock, it erupted throwing rope after rope of my owner's property into the air, all over the Princess's arm and perfect tits.

She licked her arm and hand clean then dropped her soaking wet panties to the ground as my cock stayed rock hard and remained at attention.

Her thick, bald vulva was prominent and in my face, as she lowered the back rest of the chair stretching my arms tight, dribbles of her nectar splashed on my face as her pussy gaped when she leaned forward.

The beautiful Princess stood over me fucking my face hard, her thick ass flexed as she applied pressure then rounded back to perfection as she backed off, she came twice in the 10 minutes she allotted for head.

I was in heaven, as I have never been treated so well before in my short life, I instantly fell madly in love with the Princess, I'm not sure what love is but this must be it, I thought to myself.

My face was sticky and wet as she looked at her watch, "50 minutes to go" she whispered to herself as she straightened the back of my chair and slowly slid down my big cock.

She fucked me like a true prominent, hard, fast, and animalistic.

I lost count of her orgasm's as they came so frequently, she pumped up and down with crazy force, her big ass pounding into my legs which made very loud slapping noises that reverberated throughout the small room we were in.

At about 20 minutes in she was covered in sweat, she started standing and straddling my face for each subsequent orgasm, her facial expression would change then she would stand up and start and furiously masturbate her clit spraying my face down.

At the 30-minute mark she sat all the way down on my lap and started grinding back and forth, side to side, she rode me with abandon for the next 28 minutes.

Her powerful pussy had the tightest grip I have ever felt when she contracted on my big pleasure stick, I secretly came two additional times as her pussy is tight, steamy hot, and fucking delicious.

Her thick cum was everywhere as she dismounted me.

She said:

"I need to be quick as your owner will be here in two minutes to retrieve you."

"I know you are a severely abused slave, and you just even realize it. "

"Your owner is a very strict trader who has amassed a fortune in this business, so I must tread lightly."

"She is ruthless with her training and treatment of her acquired property.

"However, after that fuck I just had on you cock I have quickly developed a soft spot for you, your innocence, devotional behavior, your body and this cock has me thinking."

"She grabbed my half limp cock and stroked it a few times, squeezing the head for emphasis, possessively.

It was almost like she wanted to test the goods again while she considered.

"I also know that you came inside of me two additional times, you will never be able to serve royalty with that type of issue."

"I am ok with it, its flattering that you are so turned on by me, I also have plenty of the blue liquid."

"I can see why you like my pussy so much; it is so much younger and tighter than your owners."

"I am going to help you although I am taking great risk."

"Your owner Lilia is not someone to fuck with."

"You are going to be upset with me for a while as I have to tell your owner that you came three times during our short time together."

"I trembled, please don't beautiful princess, I don't want to be a street whore"

She sighed, and said:

"You are so young and green; you just don't understand."

"I need to do this so she will give up on you becoming a whore for the Royal's."

"Once she realizes she isn't going to make millions off a premature ejaculator, I might be able to purchase you for myself"

"Your punishment from her will be harsh and I'm sorry for that, but it can't be avoided at this point."

"My househusband really does it for me on an intellectual level, we have great conversations, he is a great cook and a fine piece of property, but I have been missing the hard raw fucking from a big cock."

"The two of you, as my husbands, would complement each other perfectly. I can't promise you anything, but I am working on a plan..."

The door swung open and my owner, now even more sweaty than earlier, appeared.

I was down on the floor in proper position, ass up, knees tucked into my chest, face on the floor, arms stretched and palms up.

I could see the beautiful Princess from my position, and she is so breathtaking, my heart was skipping beats in my chest as I watched her.

As the Princess was giving my owner the report of my shortcomings, she glared at me, I trembled as her 65-year-old face frowned and I could see the anger lines in her sharp face.

The ride back to my owner's estate was relatively quite except for the slurping sound emitting from my mouth as I sucked and licked at my owner's giant pussy.

Her large salt and pepper muff was sticky and matted from the whores she purchased to fuck her while I was getting her marks inked on me.

There is a brothel across the street and my owner likes to sample different whore cock over there, she is a businesswoman and likes to see if there is any talent she can purchase and flip for a profit.

I could taste cum as I slurped, there must have been several pleasure studs unloading multiple loads each because her giant pussy was full of semen.

"I really wished she would have washed though, as her sent was overpowering, she skipped bathing this morning and we had a long day today.

I didn't hesitate for one second though and sucked away like a good whore, petrified of what the consequences would be if I complained about the superior gender.

She pulled me in close yanking my leash, the steel collar around my neck hurt with the force she was applying.

She slid her gaped and used pussy up and down my young face, chills went down my spine as she hissed:

"You are going to be very sorry for not being able to hold your load like a stud, very sorry..."

Stay tuned for Chapter 2.